too cold for electric busses in Sweden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is as for sale to the highest bidder as are the Clinton's.

Biden was first elected to the Senate in 1972.

I can't find the video of the show he was on back then, but this show has the clip of that interview.

Nothing has changed,about Biden. He's still corrupt. He's just lived that way for a long time.

How can Christians vote for a man that sells their future and those of their children? And at the beginning of that future storied political career actually forewarns us of what he is,and shall be.

Because what he refers to in that clip is a constant as he continues to be put into office for over 40 years. And even now as the illegal CiC.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The batteries hide the weight issue because you don't see the battery.
How is that any different from a Ford Ram?
Biden has recently said ....."The EV push was bad policy. We have an election coming up and every stupid mistake we made with green is now being put on hold."

Google comes up completely empty handed on this quote making me think President Biden didn't say it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A Ford Ram, eh?

I can tell, we're dealing with a real car guy here. An expert.

I can tell you that my F-150 Super Crew weighs about 5000 lbs.... unless I put something in it. It can carry me and four buddies-- let's call that another thousand pounds, and then it can haul another half-ton in the bed. It can tow another 13, or 14 thousand pounds. Next year-- if I go ahead and get the Raptor version, it's base weight is 6000 lbs empty.

But.... If I was to suddenly turn into an electric weenie and buy an F-150 electric Lightning pick up-- the base weight is almost 7000 lbs before anyone gets behind the wheel-- that's 35% heavier. Not to mention that my towing capacity drops to 5000lbs with the standard battery package and my range is limited to 300 miles round trip. My gas powered F-150 has a range of 650 miles and there's a gas station on every corner. No waiting.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Google comes up completely empty handed on this quote making me think President Biden didn't say it at all.
Now try this with a Ford or Dodge Ram .......add 4,000 more pounds ....

The moment you hook a trailer to the truck, reduce the range by 25-30%
Drop the temperature below 40 degrees .......cut the range by 60%

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Biden is changing the policy......for election purposes

This is what happens when you bow to Google ......You get the news they want you to see.

Reactions: Scott Downey

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A Ford Ram, eh?

I can tell, we're dealing with a real car guy here. An expert.

I can tell you that my F-150 Super Crew weighs about 5000 lbs.... unless I put something in it. It can carry me and four buddies-- let's call that another thousand pounds, and then it can haul another half-ton in the bed. It can tow another 13, or 14 thousand pounds. Next year-- if I go ahead and get the Raptor version, it's base weight is 6000 lbs empty.

But.... If I was to suddenly turn into an electric weenie and buy an F-150 electric Lightning pick up-- the base weight is almost 7000 lbs before anyone gets behind the wheel-- that's 35% heavier. Not to mention that my towing capacity drops to 5000lbs with the standard battery package and my range is limited to 300 miles round trip. My gas powered F-150 has a range of 650 miles and there's a gas station on every corner. No waiting.
That's nice. Nothing to do with what i asked but still nice.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You posted a quote you claimed was made by President Biden. It was not.

It is in fact by the fools that pull Biden's strings. Nothing that comes from that corner of evil and deceit is direct from Biden.

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How so? The battery is sealed on the inside bottom compartment of the car. It's huge and flat in large part.
Maybe it is sealed, but my experience of decades of car repairs, things are not always like they supposed to be.
Cars are not boats, and what if the water has chemicals or salt in it. We live near the coast, some roads I used to drive on get flooded with sea water and it rusts everything under a car. Even when dry that gravel dirt road throws salty dust under the cars.

The Cyber truck gets rusting spots and streaks, it is made from 430SS not 304 or 316SS and owners are not happy.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How so? The battery is sealed on the inside bottom compartment of the car. It's huge and flat in large part.

Because the EV batteries are so large, they have an inherent problem with water. There are all sorts of tales of water penetration in the batteries .......some as simple of road pick up in the rain. I was on the front edge of the technology. Back when Siemens, GE others were doing their experiments in development. The problems seen today are nothing new...... power bleed, drop in range ....it's not as advertised and certainly not what the idealists try to convey. Think of it this way ......you buy a new Chevy, paperwork says 32 miles per gallon.......now drive to make that number .....EV's are far worse, everything affects the promised performance number ....

Last edited:
Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
il_600x600.5616522260_6q01.jpg

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Especially of the bursting into fire.
Some supporters do say that ice vehicles are more likely to catch fire, but it looks like it's the other way round, with the way insurance companies price EV insurance. Lolz

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some supporters do say that ice vehicles are more likely to catch fire, but it looks like it's the other way round, with the way insurance companies price EV insurance

Can you blame the insurance companies for charging so much more for EV insurance?

When these thin gs catch on fires they take out buildings and people's homes too in a lot of cases.

Much higher risk than covering ICE vehicles.