Touching base on Love

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

yeshayahu

Sep 26, 2013
On Love
Could anything become more difficult than to understand Love? Yet, it is the most easiest to understand and if you should ask how so, it is because every man and woman is built inside out entirely of Love. It is the most basic entity encompassing a man/woman, yet by far, the most unrecognized. I say unrecognized because it is usually confused with coveting, which we otherwise refer to as lust. So let us simplify Love versus lust as we leap into the last shove which may result in eternal redemption or infinite damnation.

To put it in singularity, love means exactly what Jesus Christ meant the fulfilling of the entire Law, which is, first that the Lord our God is one, and to love him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength and with everything else. Love means loving the One True God. This alone constitutes the whole Love and there is no lie in this Love.

Rest everything else falls under coveting. You may ask then, don’t I love my father, mother, husband, children ? No. You don’t. If you never loved God, you never knew love in itself, leave alone extending it to your family or friends. And if you loved God, then you would share that selfsame love with everyone else in all its burning.

So what does it mean to love God ? To understand this, you need to understand God’s love for you. It is in Election. If you are Elected then you are Israel indeed and you know God’s love for you. An extension of this love would lead you to understand Christ’s blood providing the atonement for you. That is God’s love in all its summary.

Now your love for God is such, that in all things keep His commandments. And the sum of His commandments is this, that you share His love with your neighbours. Neighbours can be church, spouse, family, friends or just about everyone. Mind you, its His love and not yours, lest it be just coveting and nothing more. Difference being, true Love owns, coveting steals.

Now then, how does one know if one loves God ? Simple, when one loves God, the first thing that disappears is strangeness between himself and God. Strangeness is replaced with familiarity. You know all things about God as you know the back of your hand. Loving God provides the king's highway to all things that are God's.

In love, you know God Himself first. Then you know yourself, your everything within and without through His eyes. You know the world around and the heavens above. And the more you love God, the more you become His person, seeing/perceiving/judging everything as He would. And in its consummation, you transform into all things Jesus Christ, after His own image, just as Adam before the falling away. This Knowledge/Wisdom of God transforms into Person through Love.

Now, what does it mean to covet? Right from western ancients to eastern mystics, love is depicted as mere childhood adolescence. Just fly by feelings are rendered as outward manifestations of love. This is done in intent by a vested few, drawing the definition of Love towards false ideas/people/acts/thoughts as this serves well to break oneself down completely. For as God is Love, true Man is also Love, and satan in all his power veils this Love from man, which Love's power transcends the heavens.

In all this, one question repeatedly lures its ugly head ‘ is loving someone a sin?’. The answer is Yes! And Very much so. You don’t love anything evil. Some may say ‘love the sinner but hate the sin’, but its too late for such fancy fruits. Remember, we are no longer into the gospel days of grace but on threshold of the judgment day of wrath. And everything between men/women/kin/friends is after their own coveting and can never measure unto love if God’s love is not the factor binding them. And when you covet someone, you become more and more like him/her/anything else, after their/its own image.

In one word, you become whoever, whatsoever you Love or covet. Love can only lead you to God, and covet can only lead to hell. And not just in Spirit, but in the very flesh.

A call to reflect your life in the light of the above words, and prepare for the days coming by.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

It is in Election. If you are Elected then you are Israel indeed and you know God’s love for you. An extension of this love would lead you to understand Christ’s blood providing the atonement for you. That is God’s love in all its summary.
We are not Israel, we are gentile believers grafted in and fellow citizens along with God's people and members of his household...Ephesians 2:19.

yeshayahu

Sep 26, 2013
Angelina said:
We are not Israel, we are gentile believers grafted in and fellow citizens along with God's people and members of his household...Ephesians 2:19.
Its true. I could have have none else but yea in you, and could say/do nothing to offend you. Would be far better for me that a millstone be hung around my neck to be thrown in sea, than to offend you in the least. We are what you say we are.

God bless you and preserve you

HeRoseFromTheDead

Not So Advanced Member
Jan 6, 2012
Angelina said:
If you left your country and moved to Australia and became a citizen of that country, would you not be considered an Australian?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If you left your country and moved to Australia and became a citizen of that country, would you not be considered an Australian?
Some of my family live in Australia. They identify themselves as Kiwi's with Australian citizenship. Kiwalians! ^_^

Hey yeshayahu!
Hope you're not saying goodbye? :huh: I really enjoyed some of your threads...