Transference of spirits

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
Has anyone ever dealt with this? Been attacked, jumped on, or even possessed by an evil spirit...I have and it was an experience I'll never forget. Brought me closer to the Master I tell ya.

I know they can enter through your eyes though this guy seemed to just breathe on me.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
Has anyone ever dealt with this? Been attacked, jumped on, or even possessed by an evil spirit...I have and it was an experience I'll never forget. Brought me closer to the Master I tell ya.
Yeah the church is asleep on this stuff. When I got saved, I had devils leave me. Shortly thereafter, I received an anointing, which laid me down for dead for nearly a week. During that week, those devils tried to re-enter me. They did not succeed, thank you, Father!

Also, with the occult revival in full bloom these days, many born again folks are allowing unsaved people to pray over them and lay hands on them -- a definite spiritual no-no.

I know they can enter through your eyes though this guy seemed to just breathe on me.
It seems to be a very common occurence that spirits choose to enter through body orifices. Much of our customs go back to that spiritual reality e.g. the wearing of jewelry as talismans against 'unlawful entry.'

The people running the planet at the moment are who the Bible says i.e. the "rich men of the earth," the "kings of the earth," the merchants. They are bloodlined multigenerational satanic families, dynasties with incredible wealth and dominion and power, who marry not for love but for genetics -- perserving that bloodline. EVERYTHING they do is consecrated to Satan, including the days/dates on which they do their wickedness. As such, they are obsessed with numbers and ritual. For example, when a Grande Dame or other ranking member of their group resigns her position (via her death), the incoming replacement will suck the last breath from that outgoing member with the purpose of appropriating all the (foul) spirits of the one exiting. This event is highly ritualized.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
The enemy wants to sidetrack us with the mechanism (e.g. breath, talisman, etc.) of the transference, so that we'll take our focus off the Holy Spirit and place it on dead "things" of no profit. It is enough to know that the enemy does not require any of those devices to accomplish his intended purpose -- although certain items and/or actions attract his angels. All he needs is legal permission from us -- which, for the majority, is often granted through their ignorant acquiescence via participation in ungodliness.

I believe the true Church knows what the deal is
Where is that "true Church"? :)

some "Christians" don't believe the devil even exists.
The chief priests and scribes have sold them a bill of goods. And "Christian" is a label, while born again is an action. Many "Christians" are not born again.

Enquirer

Aug 5, 2014
South Africa
Before I was born again I used to love Jim Morrison and the Doors, no, let me take that back, I was a fanatic, and went as far spending whatever
cash I had by importing books etc. from the States.
In one of the books Jim Morrison told how as a young boy he saw a vehicle accident which involved American Indians and how the "spirits" of
those dead Indians "jumped" into him.
Even though I was unsaved that scared the canoodles out of me.

But yes, transference of spirits is very real and generally unbeknownst takes place during sexual encounters.
Now I don't want to read anything more into the following Scripture than what it says but let's take a look at 1 Cor 6:15 - 17,

Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members
of an harlot? God forbid.
What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.
But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

Becoming "one" with another person is like creating a bridge for any evil spirit to cross over to the other person.
Someone might ask, "well if that's true then if a non-believer joins with a Christian will the Holy Spirit "cross over" to the unsaved" ?
No ... the Sprit of God only enters a person when he is invited through a person accepting Jesus ... but not so with a demon spirit.

This is my opinion what I understand.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
Before I was born again I used to love Jim Morrison and the Doors, no, let me take that back, I was a fanatic, and went as far spending whatever
cash I had by importing books etc. from the States.
In one of the books Jim Morrison told how as a young boy he saw a vehicle accident which involved American Indians and how the "spirits" of
those dead Indians "jumped" into him.
Even though I was unsaved that scared the canoodles out of me.
There’s a long-running video expose` out there, “They Sold Their Souls For Rock n Roll,” that contains a voice recording of Morrison recounting the details of the event you described.

But yes, transference of spirits is very real and generally unbeknownst takes place during sexual encounters.
Yes, and that’s a particularly nasty one, as we sin against our own bodies when we commit fornication. (1 Cor. 6:18)

...take a look at 1 Cor 6:15 - 17,

Becoming "one" with another person is like creating a bridge for any evil spirit to cross over to the other person.
Someone might ask, "well if that's true then if a non-believer joins with a Christian will the Holy Spirit "cross over" to the unsaved" ?
No ... the Sprit of God only enters a person when he is invited through a person accepting Jesus ... but not so with a demon spirit.

This is my opinion what I understand.
I agree. My wife and I bear witness of the scenario where the supposedly “Christian” man has been joined to a Godly woman. Later, the woman finds out that the man is not really born again. That woman takes on the guy’s entire “history” -- and it ain’t pretty.

Same goes for a married couple when one leaves the other, and then remarries -- in violation of scripture.

Deliverance ministries deal with those scenarios all too often.

Let's not argue right now about whether these will pass down spiritually to your children someday, let's just agree that if you DO this stuff and you have children, it will affect them negatively right now – including their relationship with God.

You'll find lots of websites and authors and pastors that say that talk of Generational
Curses is a heresy because once we're washed with the Blood of Jesus none of that stuff can stick to us. But it can clearly still affect Christians. If you raise your child in a home full of rebellion, you can expect a rebellious child. My point is that people may want to dismiss Old Testament curses, but they don't get the very practical, real world FACT that family systems cycle and repeat. There HAS to be something in play here. Never mind your theology and your interpretation and your desire to diminish and dismiss the Old Testament – what's happening in the REAL WORLD?

Those same people that say Generational Curses aren't real, also probably don't believe in witches or cursed objects or that Satan has ANY effect on us anymore. They probably think the war is over and done with and there's nobody left to fight. Or you can just quote the Bible to anything that comes for you and they'll run away. I got news for you, they'll quote the Bible right back to you! If you're not walking clean before the Lord, you don't have any authority to be throwing around the name of Jesus any more than the sons of Sceva did. (Acts 19).

That was my situation, before I became born again: a fornicator of the first magnitude. I went through hell, but I’m back now, walking in liberty and joy. The battles have not ceased, but the victories have increased.

How about you?