TRANSGENDER REPORTS ARE STARTLING

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SO when JESUS himself corrected folks , He was not showing them HIS LOVE . This is the stuff i am talking about .
We need to learn the AGAPE TRUE LOVE FROM GOD and not what we THINK is the love .
SO by correction none can see the love of Christ . Then even peter , paul , james , jude and others are in dire trouble .
Watch how peter evangelized , watch how paul did . If correctiing error is not Christ like , then the JESUS of the bible
and the apostels were not christ like . DO YOU SEE the problem yet . THIS is why i constantly urge and stress that we all
just return to bible reading .
Think of the woman thrown at His feet, called an adulteress.

I think we need to be sensitive to know whether we should approach a person this way or that way. I think there is a dynamic that happens as we are in a real life situation that doesn't happen during discussions.

When we are confronted with a person in any sort of sin, the Holy Spirit within us directs us towards how we should address that person, and this may not be how we've previously thought that we should or would.

James 3:17-18 KJV
17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

When we see how Christ in me responds to a need, we'll see how this fits His love, and His Word, and we will be changed by the experience, coming to know Him a little better, becoming like Him a little more.

I completely agree, we need to be reading the Bible through and through, over and over, life long. So that when these times come, we have that body of knowledge - God's Word - to guide us, and confirm whether this, or that, is of the Lord.

Much love!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YEP... I do see the problem... I have seen the problem for a very long time...

I do NOT have the right to correct a non-Christian.... and I rarely correct Christians because
I am not part of a church family.... There is a proper way to correct people in a fellowship.

This CORRECTION thing is highly ABUSED and USED as an excuse to judge and condemn folks...
SORRY.... WE are NOT on the same page.
I truly do get the difference between correction . Between church folks and non believers .
With non believers we must point them to Christ . HOWEVER we can can never LIE to them .
That is the difference . You are lying to this person when you call HIM a SHE .
Do not be a partaker of other mens sins . DONT agree with it .
I had some transgenders come into the place i worked in the past .
Never called them by their pronoun . sure it makes some angry .
Though , even they would tell YOU that i was kind to all . But yeah , i wont call a sir a Mam nor vice versa .
We cannot agree with their lie .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think we need to be sensitive to know whether we should approach a person this way or that way. I think there is a dynamic that happens as we are in a real life situation that doesn't happen during discussions.

When we are confronted with a person in any sort of sin, the Holy Spirit within us directs us towards how we should address that person, and this may not be how we've previously thought that we should or would.

17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

When we see how Christ in me responds to a need, we'll see how this fits His love, and His Word, and we will be changed by the experience, coming to know Him a little better, becoming like Him a little more.

I completely agree, we need to be reading the Bible through and through, over and over, life long. So that when these times come, we have that body of knowledge - God's Word - to guide us, and confirm whether this, or that, is of the Lord.

Much love!
Yet we can never lie to them . Jesus never said the lady was NOT in adultery . fact is HE told her , NOW GO and sin no more .
Today if that same scenario occurred , how many would have told that lady , OH its okay its fine , or agreed with it .
BUT we DO THAT with transgenderism or gays . WE are giving them NO HOPE when we lie to them . WE ONLY allow them to feel
accepted and okay IN THEIR SIN . That is bad news .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
That is it my friend. I never signaled any transgender out . I often simply waited on them and etc .
BUT , and this is a BIG OL BUT , WHEN they asked me to call them mam or etc , I REFUSED . THAT of course highly ticked them off .
ITs not like i was hunting for gays or transgenders . I worked with quite a few folks
and they often told these gays and transgenders about my biblical beliefs . THEN they gays and transgenders would appraoch me .
AND I WONT LIE TO NONE . Yeah i got screamed at and threatened , more than once . BUT if we love folks , WE DONT LIE TO FOLKS .

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet we can never lie to them . Jesus never said the lady was NOT in adultery . fact is HE told her , NOW GO and sin no more .
Today if that same scenario occurred , how many would have told that lady , OH its okay its fine , or agreed with it .
BUT we DO THAT with transgenderism or gays . WE are giving them NO HOPE when we lie to them . WE ONLY allow them to feel
accepted and okay IN THEIR SIN . That is bad news .
I really think we need the Spirit to show us how to balance truth and love to reach the lost, and not just these lost, any of the lost.

Much love!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really think we need the Spirit to show us how to balance truth and love to reach the lost, and not just these lost, any of the lost.

Much love!
We do . Just let us know this , the SPIRIT would never lead us to lie to them . Wait upon the LORD and HE shall give thee words .
AND HE WILL .