Trevor Moore.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is sister, of the utmost importance! That G-10 thing is so wide open that a blind man could see, BTW!
It is comforting to think we can pray for those who have passed yet...we do not see that at all in His Word.
Correct it is comforting . Your right sister . But as we both know , ITS a false comfort .
I had rather give the truth and face the criticism for it , than to give anyone false hope .
Here is real hope . COME YE ALL TO JESUS CHRIST AND HAVE ETERNAL LIFE . FOR IN HE ALONE IS ETERNAL LIFE .
ALL ELSE IS BUT VAIN and the winds of death that carry folks unto the second death .
What i say and have been saying is not popular and it is not well received , BUT I SAY IT AGAIN .
IF ONE does NOT confess JESUS CHRIST , then their end is a lake of fire . BUT if even the worst of the worst
were to repent at the end and come to HIM , THEY WOULD BE SAVED .
JESUS ALONE is who i will point too . JESUS ALONE . AND for good reason . CAUSE HE ALONE ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE ONLY HOPE
anyone has .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct it is comforting . Your right sister . But as we both know , ITS a false comfort .
I had rather give the truth and face the criticism for it , than to give anyone false hope .
Here is real hope . COME YE ALL TO JESUS CHRIST AND HAVE ETERNAL LIFE . FOR IN HE ALONE IS ETERNAL LIFE .
ALL ELSE IS BUT VAIN and the winds of death that carry folks unto the second death .
What i say and have been saying is not popular and it is not well received , BUT I SAY IT AGAIN .
IF ONE does NOT confess JESUS CHRIST , then their end is a lake of fire . BUT if even the worst of the worst
were to repent at the end and come to HIM , THEY WOULD BE SAVED .
JESUS ALONE is who i will point too . JESUS ALONE . AND for good reason . CAUSE HE ALONE ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE ONLY HOPE
anyone has .

"I had rather give the truth and face the criticism for it , than to give anyone false hope ."

For sure brother. Truth is truth and we are not entitled to our "own" truth, we speak only what the scriptures clearly state. One chooses to believe Him, or not.
This IS loving our brothers and sisters, using doctrine for reproof, correction...but then there was...pride. :(

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"I had rather give the truth and face the criticism for it , than to give anyone false hope ."

For sure brother. Truth is truth and we are not entitled to our "own" truth, we speak only what the scriptures clearly state. One chooses to believe Him, or not.
This IS loving our brothers and sisters, using doctrine for reproof, correction...but then there was...pride. :(
Let all who name the glorious name of JESUS , give ol pride a spiritual mule kick . For as paul once wrote
i too shall echo those words . FOR THOUGH I BE NOTHING . Yes indeed paul wrote that about himself .
The man had truly been blessed by knowing JESUS . Humbled too so as he would not get a high mind .
For though i be nothing . OH BUT THE LORD . THE LORD IS THE ALL IN ALL , THE EVERYTHING , the HOPE of the lambs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I Noticed , just now , one word that stuck out in this statement you made dear sister . ENTITLED .
That is the problem , at large , with this generation . It grew up in schools and sadly churches
that taught us we are entitled to all that is good . WHEN IN TRUTH the only thing i was entitled too and would still be entitled too , WERE IT NOT FOR JESUS , IS THE LAKE OF FIRE . That is all i deserved . Now excuse me , WHILE I GO PRAISE THE LORD
that i dont get what i deserve , DUE TO HIS GRACE . JESUS ALONE paid the price for this wicked thing .
THEN God draws me to this saving knowledge to JESUS . Talk about a GIFT . LET THE LAMBS REJOICE IN THE GLORIOUS LORD .
And one more quick thing . WE have us way too many , who profess JESUS , yet they put on those golden crowns
and proclaim they are kings kids . And thus they proclaim and name about everything under the sun which will give them the so called better life
of a kings kid . FORGETTING that while THE ACTUAL KING of kings and LORD of lords Was on this earth , HE WORE A CROWN OF THORNS .
And on that note , let me remind the kings kids of one more thing . YA DONT GET THAT GOLDEN CROWN
TILL HIS DAY . MEANING YOU better endure faithful to HIM TO THE END . OR THERE IS NO GOLDEN crown .
Time for folks to understand that we were never promised a life free from suffering or persecution , trials or whatever .
We were told we would have them . JESUS never said BLESSED are you when ye shall recieve big money and heap it up for yourselves .
TRUTH is HE spoke against such a mindset . HE did say , HOWEVER , BLESSED ARE YOU WHEN YE ARE PERSECUTED , HATED
Beaten , and etc FOR HIS GLORIOUS NAME SAKE . LET THE KING BE PRAISED my sister .

Soul

Oct 9, 2020
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should not presume something that was not specifically stated.

You publicly prayed for others except for Trevor so that is a "no" to my question, but, again, that is okay because there are others who will join me in prayer!

Soul

Oct 9, 2020
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on Trevor Moore’s soul and give him peace.
St Mary and all the angels, look after Trevor Moore’s soul and keep him in peace and calm now and forever and onto the ages of ages. Amen!

Amen! I am eternally grateful to you!

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, that is a "no" to my question, but that is okay because there are others who will join me in prayer!

This is a prayer section, not a place for debate. But I am sorry for your friend. I can join in prayer for you.

Reactions: amadeus

Soul

Oct 9, 2020
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a prayer section, not a place for debate.

Lol, I know this is a prayer section which is why the OP is me asking people if they will pray for Trevor Moore who died. In reply, you said you would pray for me which is a "no" to my question, but that is okay because there are others who will join me in prayer!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, I know this is a prayer section which is why the OP is me asking people if they will pray for Trevor Moore who died. In reply, you said you would pray for me which is a "no" to my question, but that is okay because there are others who will join me in prayer!

I'm sorry you feel a need to laugh at someone who cares enough to pray for you. There is nothing that can help your friend now, but I do hope your friend knew Jesus Christ as their Savior. If so, then he is in God's arms now.

Status
Not open for further replies.