Trevor Moore.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul

Oct 9, 2020
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will you pray for the soul of my friend, Trevor Moore, who died recently?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hello @Soul
I will pray for your comfort and, I am sorry for your loss. As far as praying for Trevor's soul, that decision needed to be made by him before his last breath. If he chose to serve Christ then, we know where he is. God knows...
God bless

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Soul
I will pray for your comfort and, I am sorry for your loss. As far as praying for Trevor's soul, that decision needed to be made by him before his last breath. If he chose to serve Christ then, we know where he is. God knows...
God bless
exactly sister . We will pray for peace of mind for soul .
But as far as praying for those who already died , They should have come to JESUS before they passed away .
At this point prayers for the dead do no good . None .
If a man did evil all the days of his life and lived to be a hundred . And yet even on his death bed
He comes to JESUS that man is saved .
Now if a man comes to Christ and does good all the days of his life and liveth to be hundred , yet
then falls away and dies . That man will be damned .
And prayers for those who have passed away ............do no good . Pray for the living , pray for those still alive
and pray and pray feverently that laborers go unto the harvest and preach the one true gospel . CAUSE FAITH IN JESUS IS WHAT SAVES .

Soul

Oct 9, 2020
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello @Soul
God bless

So, that is a "no" to my question, but that is okay because there are others who will join me in prayer!

Soul

Oct 9, 2020
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exactly sister . We will pray for peace of mind for soul .
But as far as praying for those who already died , They should have come to JESUS before they passed away .
At this point prayers for the dead do no good . None .
If a man did evil all the days of his life and lived to be a hundred . And yet even on his death bed
He comes to JESUS that man is saved .
Now if a man comes to Christ and does good all the days of his life and liveth to be hundred , yet
then falls away and dies . That man will be damned .
And prayers for those who have passed away ............do no good . Pray for the living , pray for those still alive
and pray and pray feverently that laborers go unto the harvest and preach the one true gospel . CAUSE FAITH IN JESUS IS WHAT SAVES .

So, that is a "no" to my question, but that is okay because there are others who will join me in prayer!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes its a no my friend . I love you too much to lie to you and give you false peace .
This is why its so dire the church gets up and actually TELLS folks about JESUS .
This is not against you , what i say next is just a general truth about many .
Most folks got taught the wrong kind of evangelism . Just sit and hug and wont correct anyone .
Souls are dying my friend . They are bankrupt , having no hope cause they do not know THE LORD JESUS .
Thus its time for the church to offer real hope and not false hope . TRUE love and not this sensual love that kills .
ITS TIME for us to press into Christ and be learning our bible well . Being built up and prepared to every good work .
Souls are dying . Yes i repeat that . And most all of our churches are hugging them right to their death , by not correcting
by not reminding them about the one true gospel and the dire NEED to Believe in Christ . Instead they hug them to certain death .
We gotta do something . SO by grace i will .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What are you praying specifically about regarding Trevor?

I assume he wasn't united with Christ. So I was praying that Jesus converts him:
1 Peter 3:19–20 "By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison; (20) Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water."

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For the benefit of you and others..

What "prayer' would you like? What do you think an answer to said prayer would be?

If his spirit has left his body- he is either sealed for eternal life or he is sealed for judgement and the second death.

There is no in-between nor is there any crossover after the fact and certainly no "redemption" after death (2nd chance). Those are hard facts.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on Trevor Moore’s soul and give him peace.
St Mary and all the angels, look after Trevor Moore’s soul and keep him in peace and calm now and forever and onto the ages of ages. Amen!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the benefit of you and others..

What "prayer' would you like? What do you think an answer to said prayer would be?

If his spirit has left his body- he is either sealed for eternal life or he is sealed for judgement and the second death.

There is no in-between nor is there any crossover after the fact and certainly no "redemption" after death (2nd chance). Those are hard facts.

Agreed. "It is appointed for man to die one time, and then the judgement."
Hebrews 9:27

"I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins." (John 8:24).

Jesus wept over the death of his friend Lazarus (John 11:35). He didn't pray for him.

King David prayed fervently for his young son but, once the son dies, David stops praying. I think this doctrine gives false hope.

A man will be judged by what he did in his body, while on this Earth.
I wish it were the other way around but it would not line up with what is written in the bible.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You should not presume something that was not specifically stated. I am praying for God's will in the situation. God knows what we do not. This is a prayer request sub-forum. If you want to discuss what to pray for or what not to pray for I would suggest taking it to an appropriate sub-forum

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Agreed. "It is appointed for man to die one time, and then the judgement."
Hebrews 9:27

"I said therefore to you, that you shall die in your sins; for unless you believe that I am He, you shall die in your sins." (John 8:24).

Jesus wept over the death of his friend Lazarus (John 11:35). He didn't pray for him.

King David prayed fervently for his young son but, once the son dies, David stops praying. I think this doctrine gives false hope.

A man will be judged by what he did in his body, while on this Earth.
I wish it were the other way around but it would not line up with what is written in the bible.
Great scripture sister. Yes it’s important to inform people that we only pray for the living. And we only pray to our Heavenly Father, in Christ Jesus.

I have added you to my prayer list, Soul, and I also pray for those affected by this sad loss.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great scripture sister. Yes it’s important to inform people that we only pray for the living. And we only pray to our Heavenly Father, in Christ Jesus.

I have added you to my prayer list, Soul, and I also pray for those affected by this sad loss.

It is sister, of the utmost importance! That G-10 thing is so wide open that a blind man could see, BTW!
It is comforting to think we can pray for those who have passed yet...we do not see that at all in His Word.

Status
Not open for further replies.