True Men Of God Get Persecuted And Attacked By The Devil!! And Even Are Martyred For The Gospel!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Being a true christian is far from a walk in the park. But on the contrary ur promised persection and far worse!! So why are most churches not preaching this? Are they scared dat they’ll loose customers if they do! Sure looks like it.

Matthew 10:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Matthew 24:9
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

John 7:7, KJV: "The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil."

John 15:18-19 King James Version (KJV)
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Hebrews 10:34
took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.

Hebrews 11:36-38
36 And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment:

37 They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented;

38 (Of whom the world was not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.

Is this not Gods word? Is this not in the bible?

Acts 7:59 stephen stoned 2 death
Acts 12:2 james killed by herod

Acts 12:4 peter was put in prison

Acts 14:19 paul stoned and left 4 dead

Matthew 14:9 john baptist beheaded

Peter was crucified upside down, Thomas was hacked 2 death in India, they tried 2 boil little john in a massive pot but he survived without a scratch on him.

Not 2 mention there was a guy in Nigeria just recently who was beheaded by a militant group for not rejecting Christ!!

Have you truly counted the cost people coz the stakes are high and your going 2 have 2 give up a lot 2 be a true follower of Christ and I mean a lot.