Truman's Place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my goodness too funny.... the men are so VOCAL about their hatred for FRUIT CAKE.... HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ah but you would never hear me complain about the pies, cakes, chocolate eclairs, cream puffs and donuts my mother used to make periodically also from scratch. Weight was not a worry for me in those days.

Now my wife makes such things far and few between as there is no else in the home to help us consume them. Once made, we must eat them in a hurry before they go bad, right?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So we had better give @stunnedbygrace the run down here....

Three threads for encouragement and light hearted topics...
If you can't sleep we have the Late Night Thread
When Truman is not home... LOL.... we have the Dear Addy thread
and when I'm not home the Truman's place...

If you're in Dear Addy thread... the only rule is don't use the word SNAKE and if you are at Truman's place... talk about fruitcake... HAHA

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ah but you would never hear me complain about the pies, cakes, chocolate eclairs, cream puffs and donuts my mother used to make periodically also from scratch. Weight was not a worry for me in those days.

Now my wife makes such things far and few between as there is no else in the home to help us consume them. Once made, we must eat them in a hurry before they go bad, right?
RIGHT you are my oh so gentle and tender friend...
Now if I am not mistaken... you have mentioned travelling in other countries?? I think you mentioned Germany?? The bratwurts... So What is your favorite food??

Reactions: amadeus

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And like an evil spirit, I'll cast a fruitcake out, too...out the back door! Lol

Or you could eat it and say, I don’t need the jab, I ate a fruitcake and if you can survive that, no virus can touch you…

Reactions: Truman

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So we had better give @stunnedbygrace the run down here....

Three threads for encouragement and light hearted topics...
If you can't sleep we have the Late Night Thread
When Truman is not home... LOL.... we have the Dear Addy thread
and when I'm not home the Truman's place...

If you're in Dear Addy thread... the only rule is don't use the word SNAKE and if you are at Truman's place... talk about fruitcake... HAHA
Oh no, addy, the snake is dead. Truman hit it with the fruitcake.

Reactions: Truman