Truman's Place

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sign above addys place: All snakes must be stoned to death with these fruitcakes
Sign above Truman’s place: No fruitcakes may enter herein
Sign above Amadeus’ place: Building in progress. Please drop off all fruitcakes at back door.

Reactions: Truman and amadeus

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sorry... I was on a video chat with my niece... What did I miss.... OH nothing... just S talk.... ewwwwwwwwww.... to be vulnerable with my fears is so difficult.... hahaha

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Addy, I want to give you some encouragement.
All continents have snakes except for Antarctica.
God makes a place for everyone Addy!

Reactions: amadeus and Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Time to put my feet up.
cardboard-back-in-15-minutes-sign-hanging-from-ropes-clipping-path-picture-id1047121856

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
RIGHT you are my oh so gentle and tender friend...
Now if I am not mistaken... you have mentioned travelling in other countries?? I think you mentioned Germany?? The bratwurts... So What is your favorite food??
Pumpkin pie!

When I was a pre-school age little boy, I would be left regularly with this very kindly hunch- backed old lady across the street from our home. She once made a pumpkin pie and explained to me about cutting off the front tip of my slice and making a wish on it and then saving that tip to eat last. I don't make wishes on it anymore, but from that day to this pumpkin pie has been my favorite.

My mother, both grandmothers and my wife learned that quickly and have favored me often with more pumpkin pie... Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on the top is allowed.

[for main courses, I will take Prime Rib with Yorkshire Pudding and mashed sweet potatoes... if I can get them.]

All expenses paid by Uncle Sam for South Viet Nam and the Dominican Republic. On my own ticket as a student, I was in most of Western Europe as well as Colombia and Mexico.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Pumpkin pie!

When I was a pre-school age little boy, I would be left regularly with this very kindly hunch- backed old lady across the street from our home. She once made a pumpkin pie and explained to me about cutting off the front tip of my slice and making a wish on it and then saving that tip to eat last. I don't make wishes on it anymore, but from that day to this pumpkin pie has been my favorite.

My mother, both grandmothers and my wife learned that quickly and have favored me often with more pumpkin pie... Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream on the top is allowed.

[for main courses, I will take Prime Rib with Yorkshire Pudding and mashed sweet potatoes... if I can get them.]

All expenses paid by Uncle Sam for South Viet Nam and the Dominican Republic. On my own ticket as a student, I was in most of Western Europe as well as Colombia and Mexico.
French vanilla! Pumpkin has always been my favorite.

Reactions: amadeus