Trump and Biblical Prophecy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

skypair

Nov 4, 2016
There are several things I can think of that dispose me to think that DJT is the end times President.

1) I believe that America is the subject of Rev 18:1-8. If that is so, we can definitely see that he will bring in an America that will make the kings and merchants of the world rich and there will be an abundance of delicacies. And as America goes, so goes the global economy, right?

2) I believe that the reason he does not announce his plans for ISIS is that he is going to form a coalition in the Middle East -- one that Israel has already suggested -- with Israel, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and the Gulf States (I'm thinking that Egypt will get in there somehow) forming what will be the 5 nation eastern foot and toes of the Dan 2 image. It makes me wonder, even, if the WikiLeaks weren't hacks by Israel rather than Russia. There goes the Assad/ISIS problem, re: Isa 17:1, right?

3) This also comports with Zech 11 where the refugees/"flock of the slaughter" are sent back to their neighboring nations just before the 7 year peace. You see, DJT has already suggested this saying how much it would save from having them come here to be taken care of. I would suggest that America and Britain are the beginnings of the western leg of Daniel's image.

Well, those are just a few things to get this thread started. What do you all think?

skypair

idono

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
I have the same opinion with you that Revelation 18 is talking about America.

One of the reasons is Rev 18:8 said that in one day her plagues will overtake her.

According to many scientists, west coast of America will encounter Richter scale 9 magnitudes earthquake in the coming twenty years. Besides, it was mentioned in the movie <2012> that Yellow Stone Park is a super volcano, if it erupt one third to two third of the sky of America will cover by volcanic ash.
And within one day, Russia and China will use nuclear missile to attack America.

idono

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
Daniel 11:2-4 are very likely to mention about Donald Trump. You can refer to my topic " The kings of the south and the north".

Eoreris

Jun 22, 2016
The masculine given name Donald is a version of the Scottish Gaelic name Domhnall[1] (and variants Dómhnall,[citation needed] Dòmhnall,[2] Domhnull,[3] and Dòmhnull),[4] historically the standard Anglicization of the name in Scotland. The name is ultimately derived from the Proto-Celtic world elements dubno ("world") and val ("rule") -- This would be a blasphemous name as christ is the only World ruler.. The Ronnie-Ronald and Donald Donnie World ruler- Reagan and Trump (Blasphemous names) will be given to the burning fire.. And Christ Jesus will rule as one who is the son of man

[1] And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the (name of blasphemy). (Donald) meaning World ruler
RONALD means -- a male given name: from Scandinavian words meaning “counsel” and “rule.”. Another blasphemous name for one who is not the Christ
The name (Ronnie) is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Ronnie is: Mighty counselor/ruler. This is a name for Christ only- Counselor ruler-----And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God

Daniel
7:8 `I was considering about the horns, and lo, another horn, a little one, hath come up between them, and three of the first horns have been eradicated from before it, and lo, eyes as the eyes of man `are' in this horn, and a mouth speaking great things.
(Trump- Make America great again)
Daniel
7:20 and concerning the ten horns that `are' in its heads, and of the other that came up, and before which three have fallen, even of that horn that hath eyes, and a mouth speaking great things, and whose appearance `is' great above its companions.
The 3 that have fallern? Obama, Bush and Clinton... (ALL 3 WERE HUMILIATED AT THE ELECTION OF TRUMP)

(Trump- Make America great again plus he is great above his companions- The rest of the rebublican field
Revelation

[5] And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things

(Trump- Make America great again) This is the 3rd repeated verse in the bible that says when this man comes he will speak about (Great) things- This ought to be good enough but there is a few more--

Daniel

In his place shall arise a contemptible person to whom royal majesty has not been given. He shall come in without warning and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
11:21 `And stood up on his station hath a despicable one, and they have not given unto him the honour of the kingdom, and he hath come in quietly, and hath strengthened the kingdom by flatteries.

A (despicable one or vile one) Trumps reputation

B (and they have not given unto him the honour of the kingdom) -- The republican establishment do not think he is honorable to be a rebublican and (All) Dems and reps believe he is not worthy to be pres BUT HE WINS IT ANYWAY

C (hath strengthened the kingdom by flatteries) Getting the people stirred up about being great. You are great..He is a great guy.. I have many latino mexican friends.. no one cares about woemen more than me.

11:23 And after they join themselves unto him, he worketh deceit, and hath increased, and hath been strong by a few of the nation.

If it is Trump, remember- he is only a (host) for this spirit (beast) that comes up from the abyss (grave) that in earlier life did kill prophets and saints.. So do not expect the coming AC to actualy behead Christians or persecute anybody because it is the (spirit) that possesses him who was Hitler,Nero, Pharoah -take your pick
Now this-

Revelation
[8] The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

(They that dwell on the Earth shall wonder when they behold him)
No one ever has been (wondered) about in all modern history than Trump.
Wonder actually if translated would mean (A media sensation that cannot figure out how he does it)

EXCEPT THIS
Revelation
[10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
[11] And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

If Trump is it then there will be a (7th king-pres) that will rule before he does.. This means that something will happen to Obama that will prevent him from completing his 2nd term.. and for a short space someone (Biden?) will be president before Trump becomes pres in Jan 20 2017.. If this does not happen then Trump is not the AC.. But if it does- Watch out!

Trumps great words
"I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created. I tell you that."

"I would build a great wall, and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me, and I'll build them very inexpensively, I will build a great, great wall on our southern border. And I will have Mexico pay for that wall."

"Sadly, the American dream is dead(...) But if I get elected president I will bring it back bigger and better and stronger than ever before, and we will make America great again."

"I absolutely think so," he said, adding, "I will be a great unifier for our country."
Vote Here Now!

Daniel chapter 11 (FUTURE PROPHECY TO COME) Trump says he will defeat ISIS and will take the (Spoils) - The Iraq oil wells.. In Daniel 11 it says that this king will do this that his former fathers (Presidents) have never done (Take spoils of war.. No US president has ever taken spoils

Heb 13:8

Nov 2, 2016
USA
skypair said:
1) I believe that America is the subject of Rev 18:1-8. If that is so, we can definitely see that he will bring in an America that will make the kings and merchants of the world rich and there will be an abundance of delicacies. And as America goes, so goes the global economy, right?
I would disagree. Babylon will be Jerusalem. Israel will get wealthy off of Psa 83 and Ezek 38-39.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 13:8 said:
I would disagree. Babylon will be Jerusalem. Israel will get wealthy off of Psa 83 and Ezek 38-39.
Forget psalms and Ezekiel. Revelation is the only book needed to see that Israel is the primary focus of end times prophecy. Its the same great city where our lord was crucified. Its not Rome, Iraq, America or anywhere else. Trump is just another establishment flip flopping toady who will tell the public what they want to hear to get elected.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I agree with Dcopymope, Israel is the significant nation of Revelation.

Now this seems to be a ongoing cycle, every time America gets a new president, people say this will be the last one,this will be the main figure of the Anti-Christ. Same goes for every single Pope. LOL. The cycle never ends. The beasts, the false prophets, the great harlot, all the main figures that Revelation speaks of are too great of a people to be ordinary people like Obama or Trump or Pope St Francis.

Ever think that the beasts and false Messiah will rise from Israel? Kim Clement had a prophecy that a great Jewish deceiver will rise in Israel, and so far i believe that is the most likely of all, because there is no better way to deceive the people than some other Jew rising up with great supernatural powers in Israel, since the Jews are still waiting for the 1st coming.

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories about America and it's leaders, i believe they are absolute nonsense, those theories all seem to be a matter of assumption so far, I am still waiting for a true prophet with a true prophecy to back up those claims about the Illuminati and America, that's why i think those conspiracy theories are complete rubbish + I haven't had a confirmation from the Holy Ghost about it, neither have my parents, neither has any other Christian that I know of.

I believe the very end of end of times will be much much worst than what a lot of people think it already is, it's nowhere near of that scale of Revelation yet, it's not like the days of Noah yet, WW2 is nothing compared to what is gonna come. You got every 2nd Christian looking over their shoulders, expecting Jesus to come back at any moment, the Bible says he will come back when you least expect it, like a thief in the night.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
The false messiah will come straight from heaven

Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"

Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Ever wonder who the 7000 that die instantly at the return of Christ

Revelation 11:13 "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

The 7000 are the angels that come with satan,they have already been judged

The world will see him(satan)live and in color,not some human possessed.....

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Josho said:
I agree with Dcopymope, Israel is the significant nation of Revelation.

Now this seems to be a ongoing cycle, every time America gets a new president, people say this will be the last one,this will be the main figure of the Anti-Christ. Same goes for every single Pope. LOL. The cycle never ends. The beasts, the false prophets, the great harlot, all the main figures that Revelation speaks of are too great of a people to be ordinary people like Obama or Trump or Pope St Francis.

Ever think that the beasts and false Messiah will rise from Israel? Kim Clement had a prophecy that a great Jewish deceiver will rise in Israel, and so far i believe that is the most likely of all, because there is no better way to deceive the people than some other Jew rising up with great supernatural powers in Israel, since the Jews are still waiting for the 1st coming.

I don't believe in the conspiracy theories about America and it's leaders, i believe they are absolute nonsense, those theories all seem to be a matter of assumption so far, I am still waiting for a true prophet with a true prophecy to back up those claims about the Illuminati and America, that's why i think those conspiracy theories are complete rubbish + I haven't had a confirmation from the Holy Ghost about it, neither have my parents, neither has any other Christian that I know of.

I believe the very end of end of times will be much much worst than what a lot of people think it already is, it's nowhere near of that scale of Revelation yet, it's not like the days of Noah yet, WW2 is nothing compared to what is gonna come. You got every 2nd Christian looking over their shoulders, expecting Jesus to come back at any moment, the Bible says he will come back when you least expect it, like a thief in the night.
Yes, every election, the president is supposed to be the last since he's the Antichrist and I am so damn sick of it. Now to be clear, the prophet Daniel says that when the Antichrist, or the "abomination that makes desolation", stands in the temple and declares himself the God of the Jews, it isn't just the Jews that he's going to make a covenant with. He will make a covenant with many, meaning he will claim to be many different things to many different people. To the evolutionists, he'll be the missing link, to the new ager's, he'll be the "ascended master". To those that believe in the alien propaganda, he'll be the ancient astronaut. To put it simply,the Jews and all of the false religions and beliefs of the world will worship him except the Christians who have their heads screwed on straight.

Reactions: Josho

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
n2thelight said:
The false messiah will come straight from heaven

Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,,"

Revelation 12:8 "And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven."

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Sa'-tan, which deceived the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

Ever wonder who the 7000 that die instantly at the return of Christ

Revelation 11:13 "And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

The 7000 are the angels that come with satan,they have already been judged

The world will see him(satan)live and in color,not some human possessed.....
The false Messiah doesn't descend from heaven, he ascends from the bottomless pit long before the war starts in heaven.

Revelation 9 - "And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth:
and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.....

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon."

Revelation 11:7 - "And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them."
This says the false Messiah is an angel named Apollyon who is already in the pit. He is later referred as the beast. Satan doesn't get tossed into the pit until the second coming of Christ. So they are two entirely different entities. Satan is not the beast, he is the great dragon who will later get drop kicked out of heaven by Michael and give power unto the beast in the 13th chapter.

Reactions: Josho

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Dcopymope said:
The false Messiah doesn't descend from heaven, he ascends from the bottomless pit long before the war starts in heaven.

This says the false Messiah is an angel named called Apollyon who is already in the pit. He is later referred as the beast. Satan doesn't get tossed into the pit until the second coming of Christ. So they are two entirely different entities. Satan is not the beast, he is the great dragon who will later get drop kicked out of heaven by Michael and give power unto the beast in the 13th chapter.

Revelation 9:11 "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the He'-brew tongue is A-bad'-don, but in the Greek tongue hath his [the] name A-pol'-ly-on."
There can be no doubt who the Antichrist is. . Satan is that King; and "Abaddon" in the Hebrew language means "destroyer" and that is Satan's name. This is verified in the Greek the name, "Apollyon" [Strongs # 623, "the destroyer "Satan"].

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
[SIZE=12pt]Biblical Names of Satan =his Schemes and Plans: By knowing his names, we know how he behaves![/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Apollyon & Abaddon[/SIZE] (Rev. 9:11): These Greek and Hebrew terms mean he is the destroyer.

[SIZE=12pt]LUCIFER[/SIZE] (Isaiah 14:12): This term means the morning star. It literally means a "light-bearer", the shining one, a picture of Satan's original position in heaven with the angels. He is able still to masquerade as a beautiful being to snare Christians!

[SIZE=12pt]SATAN[/SIZE] (1 Chr. 21:1; Job 1:2f;Job 16; Zech 3:1-2; Matthew4:10): This term means "adversary"; he is the chief adversary both to God and to humans.

[SIZE=12pt]DEVIL[/SIZE] (Matt. 13:39; Ephesians 6:11): This term occurs in the New Testament only. It comes from the Greek language, meaning to accuse and slander. He accuses and slanders (Rev. 12:10).

[SIZE=12pt]DRAGON[/SIZE] (Isaiah 51:9, Revelation 12:3,7; 13:2): The term dragon means literally "Serpent" or "Sea Monster". A dragon is a terrifying and destructive beast who seeks the total devastation of God's people. This image is not meant to terrify us..

[SIZE=12pt]SERPENT[/SIZE] (Genesis 3:1; Isa. 27:1; Rev. 12:9; 20:2): This term refers to his "crookedness", "craftiness", and "deceitfulness." This name reveals the first reference to Satan in the Bible, as he stalked and deceived Eve. His intention is malice, fury, cruelty, all directed toward God's truth and God's people.

[SIZE=12pt]BEELZEBUB or BEELZEBUL[/SIZE] (Matt. 10:25; 12:24,27; Mark 3:22): The exact meaning of this term is not known. It is suggested that it means "lord of the house" and may refer to Satan's authority over the demons.

[SIZE=12pt]BELIAL or BELIAR [/SIZE](2 Cor. 6:15): This term was used in the Old Testament in the context of "worthlessness."

[SIZE=12pt]THE WICKED ONE OR THE EVIL ONE [/SIZE](Matt. 13:19,38; Eph. 6:16): A description of his character and work.

[SIZE=12pt]THE TEMPTER[/SIZE] (Matt 4:3; I Thessalonians 3:5): This name indicates that his constant purpose is to cause people to sin. This term seems to indicate that he presents the most plausible excuses and suggests the most striking advantage for sinning.

[SIZE=12pt]THE GOD OF THIS WORLD[/SIZE] (2 Corinthians 4:4): He sponsors false religion and all the false cults and systems which are against Christianity; he presides over our anti-God life style.

[SIZE=12pt]THE PRINCE OF THE POWER OF THE AIR[/SIZE] (Eph. 2:2;6:12): As such, he is the leader of the evil angels and prince over this vast host (army) of subordinates (demons) which carry out his orders. He rules with tyrannical power.

[SIZE=12pt]PRINCE THAT SHALL COME[/SIZE] (Daniel 9:26): This is a picture of a military commander of an army, occupying the front, doing horrible atrocities. Also see II Thessalonians 2:3-4 and Revelation 12:7-9.

[SIZE=12pt]SON OF PERDITION [/SIZE](John 17:12; II Thes. 2:3): Satan can and will cause ruin or loss in physical, spiritual or eternal arenas. He will destroy you fully if you let him and refuse Christ's love and mediation.

[SIZE=12pt]STRONG MAN[/SIZE] (Mt 12:29): Satan is powerless to prevent the Kingdom of God because he has been bound. We do not have the power to do it as some teach; only Christ does and did!

[SIZE=12pt]THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD[/SIZE] (Daniel 10:12-11:1; John12:31; 14:30 16:11): This seems to refer to his influence over the governments and political arenas of this world, that he is the one who is the ruler and guards his position.

[SIZE=12pt]ANGEL OF LIGHT[/SIZE] (2 Cor. 11:12-14): This phrase best describes Satan's masterful ability of imitation and his counterfeit proposals given to individuals. He is cunning as a wolf in sheep's clothing, disguising evil in a good-looking package.

[SIZE=12pt]LITTLE HORN[/SIZE] (Daniel 7:8): This is just symbolic power, a horn (as an extrapolative); by implication, a flask, a cornet; by resembling an elephant's tooth (ivory), a corner of the altar, or a mountain peak, or a ray of light.

[SIZE=12pt]ROARING LION[/SIZE] (1 Peter 5:8): This "word picture" emphasizes Satan's continual persecution and his role as a persecutor of believers.

[SIZE=12pt]FATHER OF LIES[/SIZE] (John 8:44): Satan's opposition to God includes a vast host of fallen angels and his counterfeit proposals, which do not derive their source from the Lord. It describes Satan as the source (father) of all that is untrue (lies) (1 John 3:8.).

[SIZE=12pt]KING OF BABYLON [/SIZE](Isaiah 14:4): This name means confusion; 'Babel', i.e., "he keeps babbling about…" (i.e.,Babylon = nonsense). This also refers to Babylonia and the Babylonian empire.

[SIZE=12pt]KING OF TYRUS [/SIZE](Ezekiel 28:12): refers to a rock; 'Tsor', is a place in Palestine. Satan is the false rock. Christ is the One true Rock!

[SIZE=12pt]WICKED ONE[/SIZE] (1 John 5:18): This description is self evident!

[SIZE=12pt]MEPHISTOPHELES[/SIZE]: is not a biblical name; it is found in German folklore. The most notorious of the spirits of evil, it is identified with the exploits of "Dr. Faust Goethe", who defines Mephistopheles as, "part of the power that still works for good while ever scheming ill." Mephistopheles in Goethe's Tale called "Faust": I am the spirit that denies! And justly so; for all things from the void called forthdeserve to be destroyed; "Twere better, then, were naught created. Thus, all which you as sin have rated, Destruction, caught with evil bent. That is my proper element."

[SIZE=12pt]Satan's Descriptions=Satan's Strategies![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Liar[/SIZE]: He is the father, inspirer, and creator of lies. His goal is to steal God's glory and plan through God's people (John 8:44) and to stimulate us to lie (Acts 5:3)!

[SIZE=12pt]Enemy[/SIZE]: He is totally dedicated to the opposition of the children of God with destructive ferocity (I Peter 5:8).

[SIZE=12pt]Counterfeiter[/SIZE]: He is able to present an innocent "front" 2 Corinthians (11:14,15).

[SIZE=12pt]Misleader[/SIZE]: He uses evil spirits to mislead Christians in Bible truth and doctrine (I Timothy 4:1).

[SIZE=12pt]Deceiver[/SIZE]: He seeks by all possible means to create false impressions and misunderstandings, and use innuendoes, to cause us to fight amongst each other (Revelation 12:9; II Thessalonians 2:9,10).

[SIZE=12pt]Promoter of pride[/SIZE]: He stimulates humanity's high appraisal of itself (Genesis 3:5; I Timothy 3:6).

[SIZE=12pt]Outwitter[/SIZE] (Luke 22:32; 2 Cor. 2:11; 11:3-15; Eph. 6:16): He probes us for weakness, then misleads, misdirects and undermines our strengths, hopes, faith and love in the wrong direction, away from God's will.

[SIZE=12pt]Blinder of people's minds[/SIZE]: His purpose is to keep individuals in darkness (ignorance) of the light of the Gospel (2 Corinthians 4:4).

[SIZE=12pt]Ruler of darkness[/SIZE]: His kingdom is totally without the light of truth, peace and love (Acts 26:18; 2 Corinthians 6:14; Colossians 1:13; I John 2:9-Il).

[SIZE=12pt]Director of demonic activity[/SIZE]: He controls an army of evil spirits, not limited to "demons". Remember he controls only a third; God has 2/3rds (Matthew 12:24; Ephesians6:12)!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Suppressor of the Word of God[/SIZE]: He constantly seeks to block the proclamation, acceptance, and use of the Scriptures Matthew 13:38,39).

[SIZE=12pt]Hinderer:[/SIZE] He seeks to put things in the way of the Christian seeking to do God's will (I Thessalonians 2:18). He also is opposed to our prayers and fights against them(Dan. 10:12-11:1).

[SIZE=12pt]Oppressor[/SIZE]: He uses depression and discouragement as weapons to undermine the Christian's sense of purpose(Acts 10:38; 1 Kings 19).

[SIZE=12pt]Troubler[/SIZE]: He seeks to invade the physical realm and to limit the strength of God's children (2 Corinthians 12:7).

[SIZE=12pt]Accuser and slanderer[/SIZE]: His name, Devil, or "diabolos" (Greek), means a person who throws things at people(Revelation 12:10).

[SIZE=12pt]Creator of division[/SIZE]: He is out to cause dissension and disagreement between Christians (2 Corinthians 2:10,11; James 3:13-16).

[SIZE=12pt]Trickster[/SIZE]: He uses subtle ways and means of confusing the Lord's people (Ephesians 6:11).

[SIZE=12pt]Tempter[/SIZE]: His plan is to persuade us to take an alternate course to God's way (Matthew 4:1 - 11; Luke 4:1-13; I Thessalonians 3:5).

[SIZE=12pt]Ensnarer[/SIZE]: He is out to trap the Christian to commit sin, thus ruining and spoiling his testimony (I Timothy 3:7).

[SIZE=12pt]Stimulator of lust[/SIZE]: He distorts normal desires, by taking God's design and inflaming it; uncontrolled sensuality (emotions) is a tool of Satan (Ephesians 2:2,3).

[SIZE=12pt]Counterfeiter[/SIZE]: He is capable of presenting an innocent "front" (2 Corinthians 11:14,15)
[SIZE=12pt]Murderer[/SIZE]: He is the destroyer and devourer. He is intent upon the callous and calculated destruction of God's children (I Peter 5:8; John 8:44; Revelation 9:11).

[SIZE=12pt]Angel of bottomless pit[/SIZE] (Rev 9:11): Same context as murder.

[SIZE=12pt]God and prince of this world[/SIZE]: He stirs up the three cravings described in I John 2:16 (foolish pride, selfish desires, & worldly desires) and focuses Christians on the worldly desires (2 Corinthians 4:4; John 12:31; 14:30; 16:15; Ephesians 2:2; 6:12).

[SIZE=12pt]HOSTILE OPPONENT[/SIZE]: He is the grand adversary to everything good and is dedicated to the opposition of God's plans (Zech. 3:1; I Thess. 2:17-18).

http://www.intothyword.org/apps/articles/default.asp?articleid=32344

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
n2thelight said:

Revelation 9:11 "And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the He'-brew tongue is A-bad'-don, but in the Greek tongue hath his [the] name A-pol'-ly-on."

There can be no doubt who the Antichrist is. . Satan is that King; and "Abaddon" in the Hebrew language means "destroyer" and that is Satan's name. This is verified in the Greek the name, "Apollyon" [Strongs # 623, "the destroyer "Satan"].
I don't have to pretend to be an expert in foreign languages to understand what scripture lays out in plain English. I just need a brain that works well enough to put 2 & 2 together and it equal 4. I'm well aware that Satan has many different names, it doesn't make him the beast of revelation. Satan is not the beast, he is the dragon, and scripture differentiates the two quite clearly. If they were the same, then that means Satan is presently imprisoned in the bottomless pit, which he is not.

Revelation 16:13 - "And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

Revelation 20:10 - "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."
Nowhere does it even imply that the devil and the beast are one and the same.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Dcopymope said:
I don't have to pretend to be an expert in foreign languages to understand what scripture lays out in plain English. I just need a brain that works well enough to put 2 & 2 together and it equal 4. I'm well aware that Satan has many different names, it doesn't make him the beast of revelation. Satan is not the beast, he is the dragon, and scripture differentiates the two quite clearly. If they were the same, then that means Satan is presently imprisoned in the bottomless pit, which he is not.

Nowhere does it even imply that the devil and the beast are one and the same.

Who is the dragon?Is it not satan?

Revelation 13:11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

Plan as day,this is satan pretending to be Christ.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
n2thelight said:
Who is the dragon?Is it not satan?

Revelation 13:11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon."

Plan as day,this is satan pretending to be Christ.
He spoke LIKE the dragon, it does not say that he IS the dragon. Satan is not the beast of revelation, he is the dragon of revelation who gives his power to the beast. Is Satan already in the pit or not?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Dcopymope said:
He spoke LIKE the dragon, it does not say that he IS the dragon. Satan is not the beast of revelation, he is the dragon of revelation who gives his power to the beast. Is Satan already in the pit or not?
No arguments,believe as you will....

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
n2thelight said:
No arguments,believe as you will....
Of course you don't, because your argument makes no logical sense. He can't be at two different places at once. But I'll take it further anyway just to drive the point home that they are not the same. In revelation 19, it says that the beast and false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire. But in revelation 20, Satan isn't cast into the lake of fire yet, but into the bottomless pit. Satan, the great dragon doesn't get thrown into the lake of fire until after the millennial period. So yet again, he cannot be at two different places at once.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Dcopymope said:
Of course you don't, because your argument makes no logical sense. He can't be at two different places at once. But I'll take it further anyway just to drive the point home that they are not the same. In revelation 19, it says that the beast and false prophet are thrown into the lake of fire. But in revelation 20, Satan isn't cast into the lake of fire yet, but into the bottomless pit. Satan, the great dragon doesn't get thrown into the lake of fire until after the millennial period. So yet again, he cannot be at two different places at once.
I'll explain it to ya later.