Trump condones child sacrifices, leaving no hope for USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If he stands back and says it is ok to kill babies for states that is child sacrifice.
No one said the US made 'good decisions' The issue is when they make extremely wicked ones. Not cool
Where do you get your info? Trump is against abortion. You need to watch the video that he released today. I can understand disagreeing with his position on the States voting on issues but he is not condoning any killing of babies. You can hate him all you want but don't lie about him. He gets enough of that from our pervert promoting crooked Administration.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where do you get your info? Trump is against abortion. You need to watch the video that he released today. I can understand disagreeing with his position on the States voting on issues but he is not condoning any killing of babies. You can hate him all you want but don't lie about him. He gets enough of that from our pervert promoting crooked Administration.
Look at the op for the link

Do not say that a leader of a country who both allows states to kill babies without raising protest as well as condones killing them in certain circumstances is not condoning it. The point in the OP was not 'hating' Trump, so speaking of lying, work on that.
The point was that the US is finished because there is no hope no matter who wins to escape judgment.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at the op for the link

Do not say that a leader of a country who both allows states to kill babies without raising protest as well as condones killing them in certain circumstances is not condoning it. The point in the OP was not 'hating' Trump, so speaking of lying, work on that.
The point was that the US is finished because there is no hope no matter who wins to escape judgment.
Your perspectives infer that you may unconsciously be a Nietzsche nihilist. Trump will win if the snowflake libs don't steal it again.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What he says and what he does are two totally opposite things. And no, I am not a liberal Democrat ...nor am I a Republican.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your perspectives infer that you may unconsciously be a Nietzsche nihilist. Trump will win if the snowflake libs don't steal it again.
The issue is that since no matter who wins, there is no hope of saving the nation. All support whacking the little ones God sends or at least can't or won't take a stand on that issue.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What he says and what he does are two totally opposite things. And no, I am not a liberal Democrat ...nor am I a Republican.
Good point. He has stood up in the past for life. So you seem willing to overlook the words he needs to say today in hopes of being elected. My issue with that, is that where does it stop?

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Under a pile of cocaine and sat on by one of his male lovers?
Wow,dad. This stuff you post sure is goofy. The posts here are seen by many people other than us forum members. And if you are accusing someone of things you cannot know, remember we are counseled not to do that.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Wow,dad. This stuff you post sure is goofy. The posts here are seen by many people other than us forum members. And if you are accusing someone of things you cannot know, remember we are counseled not to do that.
No one accused anyone. It was a humorous remark in the form of a question, not a statement. Jesus told Pharisees they strained at nats and swallowed camels. Do you think He was 'counseled' not to do that? Do you think He was accusing them of eating camels? Do you think He didn't know 'many other people' would not read it??

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. He seemed far better than the other crowd. However, he now raises washes hands and leaves murder up to the states as well as cheerleader abortions in some circumstances (rape)

I think God should decide. If states disagree they lose the right to exist as far as God is concerned. He can't let that slide.

Then the fed has no right to exist either, as the OP said, hope is gone for the US. Sodom had no right to exist we are told, and they were dealt with by God, I assume to prevent the spread of extreme wickedness to the rest of mankind too quickly before the time. (in the end when the world would again be like the days of Noah) So, when that end comes (looks like it is here almost) God again will judge the world and wicked nations. They lose the right to exist as wicked regimes. Saying that a government cannot interfere with murders and utter depravity simple means they are useless wicked dead weight.
Truth is you oppose Trump for president, suffering from TDS just like the rest

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to be suggesting that some old amendment (as if anyone obeys that stuff anymore anyhow) makes it OK to kill the babies God sends en masse. Seriously?
Yes, like the Bible's commandments. Although old, still in effect and beneficial for living today.

Liberty is the principle of limited government. Federalism is the principle of dividing government power, the best mechanism yet devised to assure Liberty.

Although I am confident in the proper way to live, as a freedom loving man, it is not my intent to force my vision on others. Hence the expression, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Also, the expression, come to Jesus. It has to be your choice, not forced on you.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I'm not sure how that equates to Trump condoning child sacrifice. Leaving it up to the states to decide is the right decision from a constitutional standpoint. The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people (10th Amendment). We can't celebrate the overtuning of RvW only to turn around and want the federal government to get involved in abortion in the same breath. It just means it's up to us to fight against abortion and not rely on politicians to do the fighting for us.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think God should decide. If states disagree they lose the right to exist as far as God is concerned. He can't let that slide.
As a Christian I agree. but we are talking about a nation that has a government that is not Christian by law.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then the fed has no right to exist either, as the OP said, hope is gone for the US. Sodom had no right to exist we are told, and they were dealt with by God, I assume to prevent the spread of extreme wickedness to the rest of mankind too quickly before the time. (in the end when the world would again be like the days of Noah) So, when that end comes (looks like it is here almost) God again will judge the world and wicked nations. They lose the right to exist as wicked regimes. Saying that a government cannot interfere with murders and utter depravity simple means they are useless wicked dead weight.
I am convinced America is under Divine Judgment and will collapse in short order. The only thing that can prevent this is a Nineveh type repentance by the people at large and the church before that. We as believers in America have grown fat and lazy and have lost our xision generally speaking.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, like the Bible's commandments. Although old, still in effect and beneficial for living today.
The bible commands love and belief.
Liberty is the principle of limited government.
So? There is no liberty without Jesus! Any godless vile government that talks about liberty is lying.
Federalism is the principle of dividing government power, the best mechanism yet devised to assure Liberty.
Says who? The ONLY mechanism to have freedom is love of Jesus and belief. If you want to promote liberty promote that!
Although I am confident in the proper way to live, as a freedom loving man, it is not my intent to force my vision on others.
Nor did Jesus do that. Yet He made it clear that freedom comes only by Him setting us free. He also told us to get that message to all people everywhere. Period. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem. A government is supposed to force some things and kill some people! That is their job, to keep order and protect us. If they fail, God fires them. He can find new crooks and sinners to take over. Such is history.
Hence the expression, when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Also, the expression, come to Jesus. It has to be your choice, not forced on you.
No. When in Rome, defy their laws about not preaching the truth and not meeting by going underground and doing it anyhow!

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not sure how that equates to Trump condoning child sacrifice. Leaving it up to the states to decide is the right decision from a constitutional standpoint.
So? Killing little ones for any reason is still doing it. Who cares if some blame the constitution? By the way where in the US constitution does it tell you to disrespect the liberty and lives of little children and go ahead an kill them?? And if it did say that, then the OP still stands and there is no hope for that nation!

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people (10th Amendment). We can't celebrate the overtuning of RvW only to turn around and want the federal government to get involved in abortion in the same breath. It just means it's up to us to fight against abortion and not rely on politicians to do the fighting for us.
I never even mentioned that courts case. That would be you. I mentioned that all leaders would allow killing the little ones. That means that nations like Canada and the USA and others have lost the right to exist as far as God is concerned. The plan is to remove ALL actual believers one day, and start really dealing with these wicked nations in a way never seen before. Their number is just about up. Thus far and no further, you shall not pass, as Gandalf said in Lord of the Rings.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As a Christian I agree. but we are talking about a nation that has a government that is not Christian by law.
As a Christian we will judge the world one day soon with Jesus. As a Christian Jesus will take all of us out of this world and begin the clobberin time that is called the tribulation. As a believer we are against what wicked nations do now. As believers we will know Jesus is right and just and righteous in judging the world soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.