Trump condones child sacrifices, leaving no hope for USA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am convinced America is under Divine Judgment and will collapse in short order.
Yes, it looks that way. Although I suppose it may join with the AntiChrist soon, and avoid collapse a while for the tribulation to come. Who knows?
The only thing that can prevent this is a Nineveh type repentance by the people at large and the church before that.
- Or the wholesale descent into Satanism and evil after believers are gone that makes it useful for the new world order. (that has begun and progressed quite a lot already)
We as believers in America have grown fat and lazy and have lost our xision generally speaking.
If you mean the unbelieving population in general, yes. If you mean real believers, well, there are many who try to do what they can still it seems to me (despite many being fatter than they should be). The nation has lost it's way as Canada and other places have. But Jesus is not coming to save America or China! He is coming to save us from these places.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Trump is not running for Pope or Absolute Ruler but the President under the confines of the Constitution.
He is not running as late night bar manager either. As head of a nation (let's pretend that were the case) he should care for the weak and fight evil. The strategy should not be 'I need to agree with the wicked and child sacrifice crowd in order to win' The sad reality is that such abandoning of principles is probably needed to win. That brings us round again to the OP. No matter who wins, the nation is too far gone to be a country that is godly or stands for good.
So basically as I see it, they will either sell out totally to evil and Satan and gain a little more time to exist as part of the last empire under Satan. Or they will simply be wiped out in shorter order and replaced by other nations for their crimes and wickedness.

Last edited:

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you should cheer them on?

You seem to agree the nation is too far gone then. OK

Unlike you, Trump and I see an election 200 days from now. See an opportunity to take the House, Senate and White House. Every poll from 2020 stated that the Democrats stopped the "Red Wave" because of Abortion. What exactly do you gain by letting them control the narrative again? The question that should be asked .....Why does Lindsey Graham pull this stunt every cycle? Joe Biden is polling at single digits .....Don't let the rats come out of the woodpile.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None of that relates to your prior statements.
"Declaring that abortions would be illegal .......means Satan will be President again."
Abortions being made legal at a national level would be a reflection of that.
Not abortion being illegal.

And this in your statement never occurred.
"That means the DOJ will start closing Churches, since this current Administrations just told you that only men who want to be girls will have dominion over God's house."

In our White House beneath a prostrating Muslim named Barack.

The FBI arrested a member of Issis in Idaho today. Planning on killing at 21 churches ...The threat is real.

• Wow
Reactions: Chains Broken

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Unlike you, Trump and I see an election 200 days from now. See an opportunity to take the House, Senate and White House.
Ok.
Every poll from 2020 stated that the Democrats stopped the "Red Wave" because of Abortion. What exactly do you gain by letting them control the narrative again? The question that should be asked .....Why does Lindsey Graham pull this stunt every cycle? Joe Biden is polling at single digits .....Don't let the rats come out of the woodpile.
Not sure what all that means. Many republicans support elevating wars over domestic interests. It may not be black and white here. I think we can say that Democrats are champions of evil. But if RFK and Trump wink at baby killing and some other things, where does that leave you?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Trump condones child sacrifices, leaving no hope for USA​

...and outta control gossip seriously impedes hope for the USA.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The FBI arrested a member of Issis in Idaho today. Planning on killing at 21 churches ...The threat is real.
I know about the report. The accused should be sent to Gitmo asap.

However,this has nothing to do with your prior post.

You're not making sense.

Are you OK? :(

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is not running as late night bar manager either.
He's respecting our form of government, being a federal republic. Freedom means letting other people exercise their freedom in a way you do not like. Obviously, respect is not big on your list of things to do.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He's respecting our form of government, being a federal republic.
No. There is no 'our' form of government that kills millions of innocent ones. Pretending the founding people of the US supported or would support that is false. As for Trump turning a blind eye to such crimes, a government by the people includes little people!
Freedom means letting other people exercise their freedom in a way you do not like.
No. It means that the people operate within laws. Not kill whoever they like. It should mean the governments also operate within laws. If by 'way you like' for government leaders means allowing rampant slaughter of innocent lives then people need to be stopped from doing what they like (mass murder)
Obviously, respect is not big on your list of things to do.
Not respect of Satan and child sacrifices, no. I respect people that hate that sort of thing.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So? Killing little ones for any reason is still doing it. Who cares if some blame the constitution? By the way where in the US constitution does it tell you to disrespect the liberty and lives of little children and go ahead an kill them?? And if it did say that, then the OP still stands and there is no hope for that nation!

That's the point; the Constitution doesn't say anything about abortion. Therefore, it's up to the states, really the people, to decide. I'm not saying we should accept it just because a state or even the majority may support abortion. I'm saying we should be the ones to fight against it and not be armchair Christians.

I never even mentioned that courts case. That would be you. I mentioned that all leaders would allow killing the little ones. That means that nations like Canada and the USA and others have lost the right to exist as far as God is concerned.

We are slowly winning on this issue, and the overturning of RvW is proof of that. There's quite a few states that have banned abortion, the most recent being Arizona. Change is in the air, but these things take time. Our number is not up yet.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a Christian we will judge the world one day soon with Jesus. As a Christian Jesus will take all of us out of this world and begin the clobberin time that is called the tribulation. As a believer we are against what wicked nations do now. As believers we will know Jesus is right and just and righteous in judging the world soon.
In the meantime let us learn to love one another and sow the seeds in teh chance some may be saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.