Trump is dangerous - a Messianic Complex

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's the english version of His Hebrew Name.

Absolutely not. Yeshua does not translate to Jesus. And the Greek word that appears in the New Testament that people say translates to Jesus is a faulty translation. The Greek word Iesous is not a name it is a word that mean healer. Which is why you will not see too many Greeks in history named Iesous.

You are way off base claiming people can only be saved by using His hebrew name.. that's false doctrine and is the spirit of anti-christ representing the pharisees and sadducees of old adding things to God's Word that are NOT of God.... you need to get out of the ditch before it's too late for you homie!

I did not say it....the scriptures say it....one name....only one name

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's sad seeing how Christendom has lost its Christianity. That's how it feels in this thread
Oy vey!

Christians can discuss things other than Christ. By no means does it mean Christendom has lost its Christianity. For instance, just yesterday I told my wife that I'm glad she was able to spend some time with the grandkids.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not say it....the scriptures say it....one name....only one name

The devil bows his knee to the Name of Jesus and leaves when commanded to in faith!

Yeah show scripture from the New Testament... that says if one does
not call upon Jesus' Hebrew Name... they will burn in hell.

Let's see what you pull out of yo backside for this claim smile-grin12.gif

Reactions: Lizbeth

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like I said your not going to find a church with a sign out front that says Calvin church…which makes sense because Calvinism is not a registered denomination…which makes sense because they infiltrate and take over churches….mainly Baptists and Presbyterians and non-denominational. This is something that can be easily verified by people reading this….for example…..from Google….

Have you never heard of Christian Reformed Churches? Or- Dutch Reformed? These are 'denominations' and entirely Calvinist.

The Dutch Reformed Church was founded in 1571 during the Protestant Reformation in the Calvinist tradition, being shaped theologically by John Calvin, but also other major Reformed theologians.

The Christian Reformed Church (CRC) split from the Reformed Church in America (then known as the Dutch Reformed Church) in an 1857 secession. This was rooted in part as a result of a theological dispute that originated in the Netherlands in which Hendrik De Cock was deposed for his Calvinist convictions, leading there to the Secession of 1834–35.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The devil bows his knee to the Name of Jesus and leaves when commanded to in faith!

Yeah show scripture from the New Testament... that says if one does
not call upon Jesus' Hebrew Name... they will burn in hell.

Let's see what you pull out of yo backside for this claim View attachment 41144

No the scriptures simply say only one name can be called upon for salvation and Christ’s name is Yeshua. Acts 4:12

As a whole this is not that complicated. Christ's mother was a Jew and Christ was Jew…..Read this slowly and concentrate….Christ mother would not give Christ a Greek name. The only why she would have heard something that sounded like Jesus is if someone sneezed.

Christ name in Hebrew יֵשׁוּעַ pronounced Yeshua in Hebrew.
Christ name Yeshua spelled out in English is pronounced Yeshua.
There is no way of translating any of that, not even Iesous to Jesus. Again a word that did not appear until the 17th century and from where no one knows.

As far as if you can call Christ any name under the sun and be saved….That is up to Christ on Judgment Day ….But you maybe asked why you did not call Him by His real name. Was His real name not that important to you?…..Does His real name offend you?

The names of God the Father Yahweh and God the Son Yeshua have power….nicknames….no so much.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you never heard of Christian Reformed Churches? Or- Dutch Reformed? These are 'denominations' and entirely Calvinist.

The Dutch Reformed Church was founded in 1571 during the Protestant Reformation in the Calvinist tradition, being shaped theologically by John Calvin, but also other major Reformed theologians.

The Christian Reformed Church (CRC) split from the Reformed Church in America (then known as the Dutch Reformed Church) in an 1857 secession. This was rooted in part as a result of a theological dispute that originated in the Netherlands in which Hendrik De Cock was deposed for his Calvinist convictions, leading there to the Secession of 1834–35.

I did not say you could not find a church with a sign that says Dutch Reformed Church....although I have never seen one....And as I said Calvinism is not considered a denomination. If the Dutch Reformed Church is really a functioning Calvinist church why have I never seen one and why are they infiltrating other churches?

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No the scriptures simply say only one name can be called upon for salvation and Christ’s name is Yeshua. Acts 4:12

Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

"Yeshua" is not in the english translation of the Bible... claiming one must speak hebrew to be saved is false doctrine.

But you maybe asked why you did not call Him by His real name.

Because the Lord NEVER says in His Word that gentiles must learn hebrew... or burn in hell for ever if they don't.
Your augment is laughable smile-grin12.gif

That's why you don't post scripture references from the New Testament that say this because... God never said it.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did not say you could not find a church with a sign that says Dutch Reformed Church....although I have never seen one....And as I said Calvinism is not considered a denomination. If the Dutch Reformed Church is really a functioning Calvinist church why have I never seen one and why are they infiltrating other churches?

My kid’s school. Founded and funded by the CRC.

B788C070-79D1-440F-8186-4F35407AF11D.png

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love my Calvinist brothers and sisters and hope they spread the Gospel to the best of their abillity.

To read some posts regarding "the other" (denomination with doctrinal differences) one might think our brothers in Christ were card carrying members of the Adversary. <sigh>

Reactions: Hazelelponi

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Missing the point is one thing, but you've missed the point by a mile.

Jesus was entirely political. He stood up against the system-- and it was 'the church people' who rejected him. You get that don't you? If you don't, I can't help you see. Someone could spit in the dirt and rub mud in your eye and you still wouldn't see.

He became a political prisoner, and such a political hot potato that they shuttled him back and forth from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and released another political prisoner in his place.

But good try. Rather desperate attempt honestly-- to try to paint an imaginary picture of 'my church' -which you obviously know nothing about.
I'm sorry that you don't have ears to hear.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the diet of milk that most live on today , however , aint even the diet of the word to begin with .
It aint even milk sister . its whore squeezed death juice . as is the love they think is love or the liberty they claim as liberty
The problem is most folks aint even suckled from the pure milk of THE WORD to begin with .
Rather they suckled from the words of men , of another jesus , of an image of what they thought was Christ and of the apostels
but rather was twisted doctrines of men who passed it off as the word .
Most folks would even kick the JESUS who talked to the lady in adultery to the curb .
OH sure they might use the examples of judge not condmen not , but EVEN THAT SAME JESUS
said NOW GO and SIN NO MORE . and HE said that a few times with a warning LEST SOMETHING far worse come upon you .
YOU SEE most sit under a jesus that uses some of the words OF JESUS but takes them words to support
both a love and a judge not attitude that wont correct errors and sins but rather overlooks them .
IN fact if you look real closely at the heart of these folks
about the ONLY THING they do is accuse US of what THEY THEMSELVES are guilty of .
THEY JUDGE and CONDMEN us as , and yet all we do is simply warn and correct .
IF you look at the heart of their message of love and etc
YOU WILL SEE IT DOES LOVE ALL RIGHT . a love that cometh of the WORLD , ITS FAST to overlook and even accept error
ITS VERY FAST TO REBUKE and GO AFTER those who do correct . IT EVEN shuns BIBLICAL DOCTRINE
specially if that doctrine exposes certain sins . BUT allow me some parting words .
DID JESUS ever overlook and not correct error and rather focus on trying to g et along and have common ground .
DID GOD ever overlook the sins and errors of JERUSALEM .
WHEN the prophets cried unto the leaders and unto the peoples
was the message , HEY STOP JUDGING , GOD IS LOVE , ALL IS WELL , we just need to come together as one
and love . OR
OR was the message , REPENT FOR WHY WILL YE DIE . GOD NEVER HAS BEEN or ever will be
the minstir of sin . HE warns , the prophets warned , CHRIST warned , the apostels warned .
AND YET just as did the rebellious jews , so to does christendom
THEY OVERLOOK sins and errors , they promise preace , they promise the evil life and none does repent
and they ACCUSE The heck out of .....................................AINT A NOHTING NEW under the sun , IF YA ASK ME .
PLUS check this out . EVERY TIME they correct me its always BASED ON what they see as my approach
and yet the doctrine i bring , THEY CANNOT correct .
THUS it becomes , WELL HE IS THE ACCUSER , HE IS A JUDGER and yet not a word can they speak
against the ACTUAL DOCTRINE i bring . CHRISTENDOM has been well trained and brought up
into a total disaster that is EMOTION led , NOT TRUTH LED .
Amen. We're supposed to be iron sharpening iron, and our conversation should be seasoned with salt..........but people have lost their tolerance for salt and to be sharpened by anyone. And for churches in general that have lost their saltiness and the ability to sharpen their flocks....that is not good.....they are about to be discarded.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oy vey!

Christians can discuss things other than Christ. By no means does it mean Christendom has lost its Christianity. For instance, just yesterday I told my wife that I'm glad she was able to spend some time with the grandkids.
I'm talking about those who have no ears to hear and understand the teachings of basic Christianity. They've turned aside to other things.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My kid’s school. Founded and funded by the CRC.

View attachment 41154

At least they are giving people a warning.
Do they tell the kids they may or may not already be judged to Hell and there is nothing they can do about or even know if they are judged to Hell?

Do you have a picture of the church that says Calvinist church?

CRC....Christian Reformed Church....are they ashamed of the word Calvin or are they trying to deceive people?

The Jehovah’s witnesses say they are Christian when they come to your door….it does not mean anything either.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Acts 4:12
Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

"Yeshua" is not in the english translation of the Bible... claiming one must speak hebrew to be saved is false doctrine.

Because the Lord NEVER says in His Word that gentiles must learn hebrew... or burn in hell for ever if they don't.
Your augment is laughable View attachment 41153

That's why you don't post scripture references from the New Testament that say this because... God never said it.

I am not Hebrew and I know Christ’s name.

It is really about if anything to do with Christianity is important to you. If you do not even know the name of Christ why bother? How can you call yourself a Christian and not know His name? If you do not think that Christ’s name is important why bother?

Back then persons and places were well know in many languages.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At least they are giving people a warning.
Do they tell the kids they may or may not already be judged to Hell and there is nothing they can do about or even know if they are judged to Hell?

Do you have a picture of the church that says Calvinist church?

CRC....Christian Reformed Church....are they ashamed of the word Calvin or are they trying to deceive people?

The Jehovah’s witnesses say they are Christian when they come to your door….it does not mean anything either.

Well I found one

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love my Calvinist brothers and sisters and hope they spread the Gospel to the best of their abillity.

To read some posts regarding "the other" (denomination with doctrinal differences) one might think our brothers in Christ were card carrying members of the Adversary. <sigh>

I'm not one-- but it was a fine, private school where they didn't get their soft melons squished the way California public schools would have.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm talking about those who have no ears to hear and understand the teachings of basic Christianity. They've turned aside to other things.
Again, change in subject. There is a defeatist and obstructionist mentality among some in Christendom to abdicate their civic duty by NOT participating in the political process because it is not holy enough.

To that, us nationalist patriots have a champion, Donald Trump. He's not the Messiah but is Anointed by God. He defeated the witch in 2016 and has unfinished business.

1707167394464.png

Hazelelponi

Jan 12, 2024
Raven
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen. We're supposed to be iron sharpening iron, and our conversation should be seasoned with salt..........but people have lost their tolerance for salt and to be sharpened by anyone. And for churches in general that have lost their saltiness and the ability to sharpen their flocks....that is not good.....they are about to be discarded.

So where are you and what are you doing?

I mean, iron sharpens iron yes?

Your here in a political thread standing in judgement over others because you don't think they should vote, and don't approve of who they are voting for...

Doesn't that sound silly to your ears to do? I mean, normal people don't do that, just saying.

Do you go to your neighbors house and start telling them how to live the way you do to those in this thread?

There's a thread that's actually quite beautiful if people let it, in which monergists and synergists are invited to share how their beliefs about predestination or freewill impact their day to day lives as a Christian:

Here are my contributions in that thread:

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not Hebrew and I know Christ’s name.

It is really about if anything to do with Christianity is important to you. If you do not even know the name of Christ why bother? How can you call yourself a Christian and not know His name? If you do not think that Christ’s name is important why bother?

Back then persons and places were well know in many languages.

I know the hebrew Name of Jesus is Yeshua too, so what? God never said gentiles are required to speak hebrew in order to get saved and if one doesn't call upon "Yeshua" when they get saved they are not saved.

I'm not hebrew.. as with a large portion of the word, I was born and raised as an english speaker... and Jesus's name in english is... JESUS.

It's a joke and totally laughable to claim one can only get born again by saying "Yeshua" which is false doctrine!
smile-grin11.gif