Trump is the worst President to hold this office

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing. I also pray for our leaders...it is what God tells us to do.
You are more then welcome! It was nice to see Pastor Platt leading the people in prayer for the President and this president actually seeks out prayer 4 God's guidance in his decisions.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a crime already on the books that covers a situation where an American colludes with a foreign country; i.e. an American enemy, to subvert American interests for self-serving reasons.

That crime is called Treason!!

I was wrong on the above, we can't get him for treason but we can get him on this---

The Emoluments Clause Could Be a Tipping Point in Trump’s Downfall
STEPHEN ROHDE

MAY 13, 2019
The obstruction of justice documented in Mueller’s report has gotten more attention, but Trump’s profiting from his office is an open-and-shut impeachment count.

On April 30, a federal district judge rejected Trump’s motion to throw out the lawsuit filed by approximately 201 members of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives alleging that Trump has flagrantly violated the Foreign Emoluments Clause. The case was largely overlooked as national attention has focused on Trump’s obstruction of justice and his efforts to block further congressional scrutiny of his abuses of power.

U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, in a comprehensive 48-page opinion, ruled that the narrow definition of “emoluments” advanced by Trump’s lawyers “disregards the ordinary meaning of the term as set forth in the vast majority of Founding-era dictionaries; is inconsistent with the text, structure, historical interpretation, adoption, and purpose of the Clause; and is contrary to Executive Branch practice over the course of many years.”

Dump Trump

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Treason!! ...

Yeah, I don't think TREASON, or attempted COUP will stick. The best we can reasonably hope for is that Baker, Brennen, Clapper, Clinton, Coats, Comey, Halper, McCabe, B. Ohr, N. Ohr, Page, Simpson, Steele, Strzok, -- and undoubtedly other conspirators will be driven into bankruptcy over their legal bills.

But we KNOW that Obama in particular will be found guilty, driven into bankruptcy, and will die at a relatively young age (presently 58). As for his wife, we have no further information other than as a widow; but his daughters will not have any children and they will wander as beggars without a home.

Don't ya just LOVE Bible Prophecy?
Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a crime already on the books that covers a situation where an American colludes with a foreign country; i.e. an American enemy, to subvert American interests for self-serving reasons.

That crime is called Treason!!

I was wrong on the above, we can't get him for treason but we can get him on this---

STEPHEN ROHDE

MAY 13, 2019
The obstruction of justice documented in Mueller’s report has gotten more attention, but Trump’s profiting from his office is an open-and-shut impeachment count.

On April 30, a federal district judge rejected Trump’s motion to throw out the lawsuit filed by approximately 201 members of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives alleging that Trump has flagrantly violated the Foreign Emoluments Clause. The case was largely overlooked as national attention has focused on Trump’s obstruction of justice and his efforts to block further congressional scrutiny of his abuses of power.

U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, in a comprehensive 48-page opinion, ruled that the narrow definition of “emoluments” advanced by Trump’s lawyers “disregards the ordinary meaning of the term as set forth in the vast majority of Founding-era dictionaries; is inconsistent with the text, structure, historical interpretation, adoption, and purpose of the Clause; and is contrary to Executive Branch practice over the course of many years.”

Dump

Yeah, I don't think TREASON, or attempted COUP will stick. The best we can reasonably hope for is that Baker, Brennen, Clapper, Clinton, Coats, Comey, Halper, McCabe, B. Ohr, N. Ohr, Page, Simpson, Steele, Strzok, -- and undoubtedly other conspirators will be driven into bankruptcy over their legal bills.

But we KNOW that Obama in particular will be found guilty, driven into bankruptcy, and will die at a relatively young age (presently 58). As for his wife, we have no further information other than as a widow; but his daughters will not have any children and they will wander as beggars without a home.

Don't ya just LOVE Bible Prophecy?
Bobby Jo
Any person that supports abortion is already in trouble and judgment is coming. And for everything they have accused Trump of they have been found guilty themselves...as the Bible says with what judgment you put on others so shall you be judged and even more.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I read the article - the pastor did the right thing I believe, in praying for Mr. Trump so I agree with the pastor insofar as we're told in Scripture to pray for our leaders - so that is a good point - we should all commit to pray for him every day. But if you've ever dealt with highly manipulative, artful people who know how to deceive, you see how they take individuals with a pure heart and manipulate them for their own ends. I experienced this when I was forced to deal with people who deceived others by appearing as an angel of light and those that were manipulated were unbelievably clueless. - or else they didn't want to face the truth. Deceptive people show a different face to the world then what is true and some people are very good at it.

My brother told me about a young woman that he worked with. When she would walk by Dave, another male employee, Dave would grab her chest and when she walked away he'd turn to my brother and say: "Jennifer is sick in the head! She lets me grab her..." So my artless brother, feeling sorry for the girl being made a fool of, took Jennifer aside and warned her that as soon as she walked away Dave would trash her. Instead of facing the truth that she was being manipulated and made a fool of, Jennifer chose denial and went to Dave and told him what my brother said. Both Dave and Jennifer then turned their guns on my brother and made his workplace miserable.

“Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
George Soros is an evil man who manipulates American legislators with his money and we all know the axiom that every man has a price - including pastors: he bankrolls Rubio (who wanted Americans to become beasts of burden to work to provide illegal aliens' children with a college education) McCain (an evil man whose fellow soldiers say that he sold them out so that he could get better treatment by the enemy) and Ocasio-Cortez (who doesn't have the sense of a donkey and should never be a legislator over Americans)

And Soros manipulates pastors.

2 John 1:7-11 - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

The Marxist billionaire went on record claiming he is a god. He views himself as a deity, yet is an atheist who uses religion to advance his agenda.

Soros funds evangelical movements when they promote a one world government, the abolition of borders, and weakening America or forcing it to collapse. His avowed goals are to flood America with illegal aliens so that America is no longer a sovereign country. He is in favor of expanding welfare. I strongly urge you to go to your government building and see who is lined up to get welfare. And more are flooding in every day in spite of Trump telling us he was going to stop illegal immigration. You'll see what I mean when your area is flooded and you can't be seen in the ER and raw sewage gas comes up through the grates because the city plumbing can't handle that many people packed into an area. In fact I just read that another illegal alien kidnapped a young woman in our state and raped her. Yet Trump and others continue to fly them - at our expense - to cities across America.

Soros and the left talk about the benefits of illegals, which is what a good salesman does. It destroys social cohesion. They never talk about the fact that immigrants, even legal immigrants are more likely to be on welfare than people who are native born U.S. citizens. This is one means of wrecking America. In fact if you read the history of Rome you learn that one of the ways that caused Rome to fall was a massive influx of immigrants. Soros promotes political correctness and stirs up trouble against American conservatives who have a concern about Islam. Pam Gellar, an American who reports on the dangers of Islam was forced to hire an armed guard to protect her against people who have been imported into America.

I really like the culture of Latinos - the young men are very loyal to their mothers and treated me with the utmost respect. I have family members who are friends with a Mexican family and they're very nice, hardworking people. They're much nicer than some Christians I've known. Their kids have been over to play and I love them. If I knew they couldn't afford shoes I'd go buy them because we're to give to those in need. So it has nothing to do with racism which Soros labels conservatives with when they don't want sensible immigration. Labels are nothing but a clever ploy to shut people up because "racist" is an ugly term that carries a lot of connotations. We connect it with the ugly abuse of blacks during Martin Luther King's day.

No one wants to be labeled a racist especially when they're not. But it goes against all sound judgment to keep flooding America with all these people so that when you're in acute pain you can't use your hospital's emergency room. Everyone knows how dangerous sewage gas is, which can lead to hydrogen sulfide poisoning and asphyxiation yet there were so many people packed into the area that the toilets wouldn't flush and raw sewer gases wafted up through the grates. A family member cares for them in the hospital and they're coming in with TB - I've been waiting for a pandemic. Are Americans asleep? When you pile too many people onto a float it sinks. I believe that we are to help those in need but it has to be done in a sensible manner. Surely they can come up with a better answer. But Soros keeps slipping money into legislators' campaign funds so they vote his way. Rubio is dangerous; as are others.

I know someone who was naive` and battling an addiction and made a grievous mistake on his taxes. In spite of having explained the error, the IRS is pursuing him with a vengeance, demanding a very hefty tax debt. The IRS accepted that he made exorbitant money due to an accounting error using no receipts yet the IRS is demanding proof and receipts that he didn't make all that money. This individual works long hours and makes a very modest income yet has no car, is homeless and must rely on the charity of others, can't afford medical care in spite of needing it for a liver ailment and hernia, dental care, and basic necessities yet the IRS is demanding payment. That same government expects absolutely nothing from the illegals flooding in. Illegals have no worries because they get an EBT card for food, welfare, free medical care, free prescriptions, free housing allowance, and free education while many Americans are one paycheck away from winding up on the street even as our country hands welfare to illegals.

Soros is behind the seemingly harmless purpose of providing social services for the needy, Pueblo Sin Fronteras, a project of a Chicago-based nonprofit group, La familia Latina Unida which seeks to elicit public sympathy for political gain at the expense of America and promotes open borders. It operates alongside of Centro Sin Fronteras Community Service a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit headquartered at Lincoln United Methodist Church.

Soros gives millions of dollars to EVANGELICALS who promote open borders.

Using evangelicals to do their dirty work, that center is run by pastors belonging to the Lincoln United Methodist Church. Keep in mind that the aforementioned National Immigration Forum, funding People Without Borders, also funds Russell Moore’s Evangelical Immigration Table. These organizations work in tandem with the Vatican to undermine Protestanism (America) who refuses to bow to the Papacy. These pastors sell their souls for a seat at the king's table. They are often roped in by pride - such as Rick Warren who now sits on the CFR and teaches "Chrislam" and praises the Pope when any believer with a modicum of discernment knows the Papacy is evil and these deceived pastors are leading the flock down a primrose path that leads nowhere good. They and Trump are the Judas goats, not the good shepherds.

James 4:4

“Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.”

1 Corinthians 10:21

“Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.”

How Jesuits and George Soros Are Instigating the American Border Crisis

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soros is actively trying to change America for the New World Order - and is behind many organizations which are undermining America as we speak yet the organizations are deceptively labeled with patriotic names:

Organizations Funded Directly by George Soros and his Open Society Foundations

Are these pastors doing the work of God or are they false shepherds that are leading the sheep to the slaughter?

Philippians 3:18

“(For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:”

John 10:12

“But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.”

evil.jpg

Acts 20:29

“For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.”

Trump is a wolf in sheeps clothing. I did not come to this decision lightly. I read, cross-referenced, prayed for discernment and my instincts are usually very accurate. Trump is throwing a few bones to Christians to keep them believing that he is a nationalist while in large part transforming America in alignment with the NWO. Doesn't anyone else practice discernment but Pearl?

From the Sons of Liberty:

While everyone in the united States is intentionally being focused on the “shiny” of the Mueller report, (diversion is a psychological manipulation tool) Mueller's press statement and the Democrats' push for impeachment, the illegal alien invasion at the US southern border continued almost unfettered. Trump threatened Mexico with tariffs on Mexican exports, which he cannot constitutionally impose, while Mexico’s Obrador indicated that poor “migrants” have a right to enter the united States because of violence and a lack of jobs in their home country.

While our central government plays footsie with other nations’ leaders under some delusion that we all need to hold hands and sing “Kumbaya”, America is being inundated with criminals, parasites, leeches and competitors for jobs in their communities while footing the bill for these invaders’ sustenance as they struggle to maintain their own heads above the economic water despite tax cuts.

Be mindful that Trump has completely abandoned his campaign platform on immigration by backing a “Dreamer” solution that involves some type of citizenship, instead of enforcing the immigration law.

Citizens are being sold a bill of goods that our borders cannot be secured without cooperation from foreign entities; It’s bull.

He has abandoned his campaign platform commitment to support the right of the people to keep and bear arms protected by the Second Amendment to embrace bump stock bans, so-called “red flag laws” and confiscation without due process.

He has signed omnibus bills that continued to fund Planned Parenthood despite his announcement to do otherwise while throwing the blame back toward Congress.

Congress is to blame for certain in failing to pass lucrative constitutional government funding legislation without attaching Planned Parenthood funding to the bill, which should have been done since funding abortion is not an enumerated power of government meaning government should not provide funds to any entity outside its enumerated powers.

Remember, as well, that Trump is being presented as the “last hope” to maintain our republic against the evil Democrats and Hillary Clinton while Republicans have remained impotent, neutered eunuchs that can’t do squat but fan their Democratic masters.

One man in a republic has little power.

It is Congress, the legislative body, which holds the majority of the power, not the president (executive) or the Supreme Court (judicial).

Change comes from electing honorable constitutional Statesmen to the legislative body, instead of electing “cult of personality” individuals who cater to constituent popularity only to legislate for their donors and corporate handlers.

Real change comes from electing good, Christian, constitutional Statesmen to both chambers of Congress who honor their oath of office by holding to the laws of God then the laws of our republic.

Trump is just the latest in a long line of charlatans to occupy the Oval Office in the People’s House to “control” the opposition into inaction while the agenda continues forward, granted at a somewhat slower pace, but still forward moving into a depraved, immoral, unprincipled, valueless, crime-ridden, debt-enslaved, corrupt, government controlled mass of people who fear government reprisal more than God.

Trump is not the “last hope”, not by a long shot.

However, he might well be the last of supposed Republican presidents if citizens of the united States don’t dig their head out of their backsides to see what is happening and quit entertaining the lamestream entertainment enemedia and towing their preferred party line.

Friends, aren’t you tired of being played for a sucker?

Ephesians 4:14

“That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, andcunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;”

From Northwest Liberty:

Instead of Americans doing their own due diligence by studying the Bible (2 Timothy 2:15) and the US Constitution, they just turn on the television to be lied to on a 24-7 basis. All this is in the face of the 94% of Americans that say they do not believe the media, but keep falling to the same deceivers over and over again. Then they wonder why they are reaping the curse (Jeremiah 17:5; Daniel 9:7).

Speaking of one of many such deceivers is Donald Trump! I have shouted from the rooftops time and time again that what this man says, and what he does, are just the opposite (John 8:44).

For example, the American people are told that the economy couldn’t be better and that Trump will eliminate the national debt in 8 years, only to find that instead, his budgets would add 1.9 trillion during this time increasing the U.S. debt to 29 trillion dollars.

On April 26, 2017, We were told that Donald Trump pulled the feds out of K-12 education, as if to suggest that a campaign promise has been fulfilled.

However, the fact is that on September 10, 2018, Donald Trump and his U.S. Education Secretary pick Betsy DeVos signed on to a radical global “declaration” that calls for, among other absurdities, brainwashing children to believe in the United Nations-backed ideology of total government known as “ ‘sustainable development.” In fact, the pseudo-treaty inked by Trump’s education chief suggests that the purpose of schooling is to indoctrinate children with the right “values” and teach them to be obedient worker drones.

Donald Trump sells himself on the campaign trail as the pro-lifer to the American people only to find out that, once again, just the exact opposite is true.

(CNSNews.com) reported February 9, 2018 – Despite promising to defund Planned Parenthood, President Donald Trump signed a budget Friday, which was passed by the Republican-led Congress, that fully funds the nation’s largest abortion provider.

In a letter to pro-lifers during the election, Trump and Vice President Mike Pence said “I am committed to … Defunding Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions, and reallocating their funding to community health centers that provide comprehensive health care for women.

While the budget provides more funding for community health centers, it also fully funds Planned Parenthood.

In fact, Trump has signed multiple continuing resolutions (CRs) that fully funded Planned Parenthood despite his campaign promise to defund it.

The bill was passed in the wee hours of the night (Same thing with the Patriot Act after September 11th, 2001) and complaining they had just seven hours to read the 2,232-page bill, the “length of two Bibles,” according to Rep. Rod Blum (R-IA), a bill, said Senator Rand Paul, “which almost no one read.”

The president plays up to the public that he is in full support of the Second Amendment, and then blatantly attacks it by suggesting after the Parkland shooting that government should first take the guns first and then provide due process. The president goes on to show his hand by banning bump stocks, as well as nominating gun confiscating advocate William Barr for Attorney General of the United States. In Trump’s first 500 days of incumbency, 55 illegal and unconstitutional legislative acts have stripped Americans of the right to bear arms under 26 governors in which most were Republicans.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have also highlighted in the past the treasonous acts of this administration concerning that of removing NAFTA and replacing it with something far worse. I wrote that the American people have been diverted in keeping their eyes on the southern border concerning illegal immigrants coming into America, but they fail to hold accountable America’s said representatives who are illegally alluring them into your country in the first place. Point man Donald Trump and rivals Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have you heated up over a wall that was promised, which has yet to be built.

On November 30, 2018, President Trump, along with the Prime Minister of Canada and the President of Mexico, signed the United States-Mexico-Canada (USMCA) “Trade Agreement”. “Trade” is in quotes, because the document isn’t about “trade” – it’s about setting up global government. “Agreement” is in quotes because the document is a “treaty” – and that invokes the two-thirds ratification requirement of Art. II, §2, cl. 2, US Constitution.

Kristin Stockheimer wrote at The New American:

Not only is it still alive, it is larger and much worse than NAFTA! The text of the USMCA, according to former U.S. Ambassador to Canada Bruce Heyman, has portions and chapters of the agreement that are identical to those in the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP). Robert Lighthizer even admitted it is “built on” many TPP aspects. These facets, according to The New American writer Christian Gomez, have the potential to strip the U.S. of its sovereignty:

Much like the TPP Commission, the Free Trade Commission can make changes to the USMCA without the consent of Congress. In fact, the agreement completely undermines Congress’ Constitutional Article I, Section 8 power to regulate trade with foreign nations.

Trump Fraud on Immigration Issues Handing Permanent Power to Democrats

Watch with your own eye’s the video exposing the hypocrisies of this current administration and his double talk.

A brand new video just this morning was also brought to my attention concerning what is actually happening on the southern borders, and this on a daily basis.

William Gheen reported Top 10 List of Trump’s Broken Campaign Promises.

1. Trump reversed his campaign position of reducing legal immigration levels and now supports raising legal immigration levels according to his State of the Union Speech of Feb 5, 2019. Trump also signed a legal immigration increase of unskilled H2B visas in the Amnesty containing secret budget bill H.J.Res. 31. New reports indicate his son-in-law Jared Kushner’s new immigration legislation will contain more legal immigration increases that will harm American workers.

2. Trump promised caravan illegals could not come into the USA. (Caravan illegals allowed to enter the US under Trump’s Catch and Release directives.)

3. Trump promised to end Obama’s unconstitutional DACA Amnesty on his first day in office. (Trump continues DACA Amnesty giving deportation protection and jobs to more than 700,000 illegal aliens in violation of existing federal laws!)

4. Amnesty Don: Trump promised to oppose Amnesty. (Trump endorsed Amnesty legislation HR 4760, signed Amnesty for illegal immigrant minors in the secret budget bill H.J.Res. 31, Tweeted he is open to larger Amnesty on Jan 20, 2019, and has deployed his son-in-law Jared Kushner to cut a deal with Democrats to give Amnesty to millions of illegals.)

5. Trump promised an Executive Order to end birthright citizenship for illegals to rally his base just before the 2018 elections. (No Order Issued.)

6. Trump promised all illegals, including DACA recipients, would go home. (Trump now supports Amnesty via HR 4760 and HJ Res 31 which allows most illegals to stay.)

7. Trump promised DHS would clean up elections fraud when he canceled the Kris Kobach led Commission On Elections Integrity. (No DHS Action.)

8. Trump promised to end Sanctuary Cities. (No Action on that and now Trump delivers more illegal aliens to Democrat strongholds where they receive maximum taxpayer benefits and protection from deportation.)

9. Trump promised to end catch and release of illegals. (Catch and release continues.)

(UPDATE FEB 18, 2019 TRUMP SIGNED EMERGENCY ORDER)– Trump said he would declare an emergency and have the military build the wall. (No action till Feb 18, 2019) Trump’s border wall promise remains 90% broken because a wall will not work as long as Border Patrol catches and releases illegals and escorts them into the USA.

Trump Fraud on Immigration Issues Handing Permanent Power to Democrats

And for pulling the mask off this current administration, as well as the past administrations, the ignorant shoot the messenger by accusing, “You must be for the Democrats” (Hosea 4:6)! I respond with, “Unprincipled fools.” What is happening today is not under a Democrat, is it? And Barack Hussein Obama, the foreign sodomite, is not the president any longer, is he?

Let me play the fool’s game that so many today are caught up into and set the record straight, today’s Republicans are yesterday’s Democrats.

There is no such thing as a Democratic Party no more than there is a Republican Party (There are 101 party un-Constitutional affiliations). The party system runs antithetical to the US Constitution. In other words, a political language which is foreign to our Constitution.

I will stand with representative government when they do the right, and I will stand against them when they do the wrong, period! It is being a principled people. Principles, not favorites. I am for the law (Article 4 section 4 US Constitution).

How many times did Jesus warn not to be deceived about many coming in His name (Matthew 24:5; Mark 13:6; Luke 21:8)? How many times did Jesus teach that we are to judge men by their fruit (Matthew 7:15-20)?

And for all of this, the American people are still trying to figure out what is happening to them and their country.

Americans, this is what is promised to a nation that refuses to keep the commandments of the Most High God (Leviticus 26:15-46; Deuteronomy 28:63). Simply put in a way that no man can refute.

Article posted with permission from Sons Of Liberty Media

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The above is a lot and others may not have had the same opportunity that I had - I was injured and had nothing but my laptop for several years so I had the time to look into it. People with specific skills (we're all given varied skills and gifts) have the ability to see patterns. A growing number of Christians have also woken up to the fact that we're being lied to on a massive scale. Just because you may not realize this yet doesn't make it untrue. Because you don't grasp the Theory of Relativity doesn't make it untrue. We constantly incorporate more knowledge which causes our previously held assumptions to be revised. I see a lot of people who lack the ability to grasp concepts. It's frightening to be out and talk to people who are deceived, but our population has been deliberately dumbed down. The masses formerly believed the world was flat. Ignaz Emmelweis was scoffed at because he advocated that medical professionals wash their hands before delivering babies. All the fools in his day who couldn't consider that another could be right continued to infect innocent babies because they thought they were right and didn't even try to educated themselves. After a time Ignaz was proven correct wasn't he?

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.
- Adolf Hitler (Trump is ELITE yet he's for the little guy! Trump is standing up to the leftists! (Even though he's instituting the left's agenda) Trump is fixing the country because he's always opposed by the leftists! Christians constantly come up with excuses for why Trump isn't fulfilling the conservative agenda.)

The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force.
Adolf Hitler (We have to send all these dangerous illegals back to Mexico! - saying one thing while doing another)

What good fortune for governments that the people do not think.
Adolf Hitler (No truer words were e'er spoken)

I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.
Adolf Hitler (Make America Great Again!) (Lock her up! Lock her up!) (Build the Wall!)

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future
. Adolf Hitler (9-11, shootings, importing of Muslims who the masses believe were behind 9-11)

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.
Adolf Hitler (A number of outlets have reported that Trump voters are dumb white folks - their estimation not mine)

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.
Adolf Hitler (Are we REALLY any better off since Trump took office?)

The receptivity of the masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan.” Hitler (Yeah! Yeah! Trump is FOR us! I'll knockout the first guy who tries to tell me otherwise! - commendable but misplaced loyalty)

I can only pray that others ome out from the delusion as America is being destroyed. I have taken so much abuse from it that obviously I'm not saying it to win any popularity contests. It's up to God to open hearts and minds.

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have a minute between a project so I'll add this: I was watching J.K. Rowling on video and it's absolutely frightening that she is promoting witchcraft to children. Really think about the implications of that. Think about the implications of a nation of passive Christians who smile sweetly and claim that "God is going to do it all" as books on witchcraft are placed in their elementary school libraries with no one to protect the children. Is that really what God wants? We were sickened by the scores of youngsters so enamored of Harry Potter books that they were on the video wearing witch hats and fawning over Rowling. Like the evil pied piper JK Rowling leads young, impressionable children down the dark path into the evil one's camp.

So since God is going to "do it all" I guess you should quit your job since the end is near. I guess you should not contact your legislators even though antibiotic-resistant TB is coming into your country and when your loved one contracts it and dies why just dismiss it - it was God's will, right? Just forget about America coming under judgment for the multi-million number of babies that have been aborted because we know that Trump is our savior and promised that he would de-fund Planned Parenthood, right? But there are these annoying little things called FACTS...and Donald Trump has NOT defunded Planned Parenthood, has not ended the wars, has not stopped illegal immigration, and has made a NAFTA treaty much worse than the one that was already in place. But Christians seem content to be lied to.

I HATE TO BE THE ONE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT TRUMP IS A BLACK LIAR.

And we know that God is going to "do it all" so we shouldn't take any action over America's endless wars - that Trump promised to end - and the thousands of young Americans coming back without limbs along with the tragic murder and decimation of little Iraqi children with their limbs blown off. But we know that Trump is constantly opposed by the Democrats! Why that's why he hasn't fulfilled his campaign promises! And we again double down and fight all anti-Trump people who dare speak a word against him.

Sooner or later I believe that you'll reach the same conclusion as me and others who face the truth. Who are willing to look squarely at the truth no matter how much it is at odds with our previously held beliefs. We've been treated to a show folks. We aren't to delve into the dark side but Christians should still have enough basic knowledge that they're not deceived. I'm a voracious reader and I NEVER see those hand signs that Trump loyalists are so willing to excuse.

THERE IS REAL POWER IN THE USE OF THOSE HAND SIGNS AND YOU WOULD DO WELL TO HAVE AT LEAST A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT'S BEING DONE BEFORE YOUR EYES.

The entire site was copied from this website: Codex Magica - 17

The satanic church revels in using this symbol as well to call upon demons. In this shot we can Anton LaVey, the founder of the church of satan.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

The Triangle and Freemasonry

Many erroneously believe that Freemasonry is a Christian religion and may be misled into thinking that the prominent use of the triangle in its rituals and its display of icons has a Christian purpose. But in his book, A Bridge to Light, an official
ecodex_51.jpg
Scottish Rite publication of the Supreme Mother Council, 33°, Rex Hutchins, 33° explains that the triangle of the Masonic Lodge represents pagan religions as well and he especially cites the Hindu trinity of Gods, Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva.3

I have mentioned elsewhere that a triangle symbol containing a letter "Y" inside which divides it internally into three triangles is called the Eye of the Dragon, or Dragon's Eye. Since Freemasonry has its all-seeing eye which represents Satan, the Dragon, again we have a connection.

Gloria Steinem throwing the triangle while wearing a shirt that says "I had an abortion."

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Part 1 Symbols: The Diamond (Roc) Hand Sign

This symbol is quite possibly the most blatant satanic gesture that people simply refuse to acknowledge.

It is known as the diamond, the pyramid and the Roc A Fella hand sign. These are the most popular names for this sign. But there are others as well that precedes the popular names. People need to stop pretending that these symbols are harmless, remember as we have discussed in past blogs that it doesn't matter if they are displayed in ignorance or on purpose, the spirit behind them is very real. A very well known truther from back in the 70s named John Todd stated, "a curse cannot be put on a Christian, but a Christian can put a curse on themselves." So if you are opening the door for these spirits to come through into your life, you can bet they will come in various forms such as depression, anger, health issues, mental issues, anxiety, addictions and even demonic attacks.

Cognitive dissonance: mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas, or values, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

We need to remove the veil over our eyes that has been put in place by people who don't care about your soul, people who lovingly work for and do the work of Lucifer. I am here to tell you that I CARE ABOUT YOUR SOUL! That is why I am doing these blogs, I want people to wake up, to get away from the lies and the things that are keeping you away from God! Just because you say you are a Christian does not save you, if we are truly born again, we need to stay away from things that our Lord God hates and commands us to not be a part of.

"Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE. "Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE," says the Lord. "AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN; And I will welcome you. "And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me," Says the Lord Almighty." - 2 Corinthians 6:16-18

On to this hand sign. Back in the 19th and 20th Century, this hand gesture was used as one of many one had to perform in order to be initiated into the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. It is known as a magical order and is devoted to occult practices, metaphysics and the supernatural. The list of initiates in this order has several very well known people including C.S. Lewis, J.R. Tolkien, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and Bram Stoker. Another initiate into this order was none other than Aleister Crowley. This is a picture of him in his Golden Dawn outfit. and below is a picture of the hand gesture called the sign of philosophus.

Freemasonic influences. Trump claims ON VIDEO that he is a freemason.

It is said that Crowley was one of the first initiates into this order during the very beginning and helped to start the order. Crowley went on to write and start his own occult religion. His motto was "Do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law", as written in his book The Book of the Law. Crowley is considered the most evil man that ever lived. He called himself the Beast and proclaimed his number to be 666. He had sex with anything and everything, including children, he held rituals known as sex magick. Yes magic spelled with a k. He wrote many books that claimed to wanting to eliminate Christianity and said the most vile things about Jesus and God, even proclaiming one can be your own god. We see many artists who look to Crowley and his teachings and are avid followers of his. Here we see a cover the Beatles album Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and you can see Crowley in the crowd of people displayed.

I will go into this deeper in another blog, but you can see for yourself by searching up Crowley and his influence and followers throughout the music and entertainment industry.

One of the artists who made this hand sign quite popular is Jay Z. Here we can see him wearing a sweater with Crowley's infamous quote across it.

He tends to call himself Hova, referring to Jehova our God. This is extremely blasphemous and why any Christian would ignore this and continue enjoying his music is beyond me. Here we see him doing the hand sign which he calls the Roc A Fella sign, and if we remember correctly from past blogs, the Rockefeller family is one of the 13 elite bloodlines in the world who have personal hands in Freemasonry and Satanism and all the magical orders that exist.

Many artists are now doing this and it is not limited to frequent ones such as Beyoncé and Rihanna.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We can even see it shown in children's cartoons.

The satanic church revels in using this symbol as well to call upon demons. In this shot we can Anton LaVey, the founder of the church of satan.

Do I believe that Jay Z is a follower of Crowley? Absolutely. And his fans just mindlessly go along with whatever he tells them to do. Not thinking of the demons they are calling upon every time they throw up this sign.

In this picture we can see Gloria Steinem, an American feminist and social activist, proudly display her I Had An Abortion Tshirt while making this hand gesture.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

This is COINCIDENCE that Bush #1, Bush #2, Blair, Reagan, Clintons, Obama all made the same hand sign? Learn to recognize PATTERNS.

CASUALITIES OF AMERICA'S ENDLESS WARS:

Our brave men posing next to the people they slaughtered in Iraq. But hey we're the good guys right?

iu

iu

iu

iu

Man with entire leg blown off.
iu

THE PAMPERED ELITE WHO SEND AMERICAN SOLDIERS OFF TO WAR AND THEY SIT IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR WELL-APPOINTED OFFICES AND EAT THE FINEST FOOD, LIVE IN THE FINEST HOUSES, ARE CHAUFERRED, GET THE BEST MEDICAL CARE, AND RAKE IN MULTI-MILLIONS AND THEY DON'T HAVE TO LIFT A MANICURED FINGER.

iu

Almost time for our scotch Dick, ready to go before the nation and tell the gullible people another lie? They sure are stupid. Remember that we have to discredit all the folks who watched controlled demolitions and knew the twin towers didn't collapse by an airplane hitting it.

Trump lives in OPULENCE even as he CONTINUES SENDING YOUNG AMERICANS OFF TO WAR.

>>>>>>> WAKE UP!

>>>>>>> WAKE UP!

>>>>>>> WAKE UP!

AND CHRISTIANS ARE PERFECTLY CONTENT TO LOOK THE OTHER WAY WHEN TRUMP CHEATED ON EVERY ONE OF HIS WIVES. HECK WHEN YOU MAKE BILLIONS YOU CAN EVEN TRADE YOUR WIFE IN FOR A NEW MODEL.

So as we can see there is nothing innocent about this sign, as with all these signs and symbols, they have a dark, hidden past and all you have to do is follow the same road to the same mentioned people over and over.

"For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries." -Hebrews 10:26-27

"If anyone speaks, let him speak as the oracles of God. If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen." 1 Peter 4:11

Proverbs 14:15

“The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.”

Romans 16:18

“For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.”

Proverbs 7:7

“And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,”

Proverbs 1:22

“How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Revelation 13:18

“Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.”

Ezekiel 3:17

“Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.”

Ezekiel 33:6

“But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.”

I really do mean it this time: I don't want to spend any more time on this topic. It actually bothers me so I'm not returning to it again. The truth is going to come through eventually. I just hope that it isn't too late when America wakes up from the sideshow. I urge everyone to search for the truth with their own eyes but please don't accept that any news stations - even Fox - are giving you the truth. A family member had a best friend who I had an uneasy feeling about, and warned the family member that she was jealous of her and to watch out for her. You can train yourself to be observant, read body language, and watch for micro expressions ("have their senses trained by reason of use") The family member scoffed at me and said that I was the one with the problem for seeing evil in that poor helpless, innocent woman. There was nothing more that I could do and the family member continued to pal around with the Jezebel. Until she learned that her best "friend" had slept with her husband. She dropped the best "friend" of course and then divorced her husband. The husband was just flattered that he could get something on the side and begged and begged the family member to take him back but they refused. All because they refused to listen to a warning. There are clues everywhere knocking you on the head - you only have to look beyond what is being told to you and be willing to withstand criticism.

I think we're going to see an increasing number of false flags until Trump takes the guns. The people trust him, right?

hitler.jpg

Don't wait until America is totally given over to evil as we all sit on the sidelines expecting God to do it all. I don't think that we have all that much longer.

1 Corinthians 3:9

“For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.”

Matthew 23:37

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under herwings, and ye would not!”

Last edited:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have a minute between a project so I'll add this: I was watching J.K. Rowling on video and it's absolutely frightening that she is promoting witchcraft to children. Really think about the implications of that. Think about the implications of a nation of passive Christians who smile sweetly and claim that "God is going to do it all" as books on witchcraft are placed in their elementary school libraries with no one to protect the children. Is that really what God wants? We were sickened by the scores of youngsters so enamored of Harry Potter books that they were on the video wearing witch hats and fawning over Rowling. Like the evil pied piper JK Rowling leads young, impressionable children down the dark path into the evil one's camp.

So since God is going to "do it all" I guess you should quit your job since the end is near. I guess you should not contact your legislators even though antibiotic-resistant TB is coming into your country and when your loved one contracts it and dies why just dismiss it - it was God's will, right? Just forget about America coming under judgment for the multi-million number of babies that have been aborted because we know that Trump is our savior and promised that he would de-fund Planned Parenthood, right? But there are these annoying little things called FACTS...and Donald Trump has NOT defunded Planned Parenthood, has not ended the wars, has not stopped illegal immigration, and has made a NAFTA treaty much worse than the one that was already in place. But Christians seem content to be lied to.

I HATE TO BE THE ONE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT TRUMP IS A BLACK LIAR.

And we know that God is going to "do it all" so we shouldn't take any action over America's endless wars - that Trump promised to end - and the thousands of young Americans coming back without limbs along with the tragic murder and decimation of little Iraqi children with their limbs blown off. But we know that Trump is constantly opposed by the Democrats! Why that's why he hasn't fulfilled his campaign promises! And we again double down and fight all anti-Trump people who dare speak a word against him.

Sooner or later I believe that you'll reach the same conclusion as me and others who face the truth. Who are willing to look squarely at the truth no matter how much it is at odds with our previously held beliefs. We've been treated to a show folks. We aren't to delve into the dark side but Christians should still have enough basic knowledge that they're not deceived. I'm a voracious reader and I NEVER see those hand signs that Trump loyalists are so willing to excuse.

THERE IS REAL POWER IN THE USE OF THOSE HAND SIGNS AND YOU WOULD DO WELL TO HAVE AT LEAST A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT'S BEING DONE BEFORE YOUR EYES.

The entire site was copied from this website: Codex Magica - 17

Both my daughters' kids have read the Harry Potter books. I would never buy them and only watched the first of the films but have always been concerned about the spells etc they contain.

Reactions: Soverign Grace

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both my daughters' kids have read the Harry Potter books. I would never buy them and only watched the first of the films but have always been concerned about the spells etc they contain.

I never looked into it but it's obvious that she wove clever stories to draw in readers, and interspersed the stories with witchcraft. Satan has made a bid for the young. I think it's sad that no Christian writer obtained that notoriety - who you want the young drawn to.

When our children were in elementary school we went to back to school night and we walked into the children's library and browsed through the books. We were appalled that there was a book on witchcraft in an elementary school library. All the parents hated the librarian, and used to say that they thought she was a real witch - I wouldn't doubt it. Some people you just recoil from - I think it has to do with the holy spirit knowing something that you don't. One of our kids came home with a library book and it had all these evil things in. I wouldn't even let it in the house - I threw it outside on the lawn and the next day sent the book back with a note to the principal. That librarian was bringing in books that no rational person would bring into a children's library.

We're in such a dark age with evil being blatant. I watched a video before on how evil is slipped into children's cartoons, and it's even in clothing marketed to children. I read the following which was interesting:
~~~
Logos with hidden satanic messages are designed to target our minds, specially the subconscious mind as our mind controls what we actually do in actions. The society uses these hidden messages to condition our mind and once it did so it can control our thought patterns to a certain degree with out our knowledge. Companies and the government are obsessed with subliminal messages because they are effective at manipulating our thought patterns at the subconscious level.
~~~

The history of Nazi Germany can tell us a lot since what was done there is being replicated in America - and probably elsewhere. In fact, some of the evil scientists working for Hitler were allegedly taken to America to learn their craft. Nazis learned that they could shape values through children's playthings and instill ungodly attitudes and sadistic themes.

DEMONIC BOOKS, GAMES, AND TOYS (part 1)

My husband and his men all got to talking about how mean and lacking morals the younger guys were that were coming into their company. Every day I get the newsletter from www.thefreethoughtproject and it's frightening to read of how police are sadistically brutalizing people (of course not all: there are many stellar officers) and I wonder if it has something to do with what they were exposed to as a child. Never in my life have I heard of such evil being perpetrated on the public by those sworn to uphold the law. They've become like the Stasi.

In Nazi Germany they had a variety of "youth organizations" where the young were conditioned. I just read where a fake city was built in Virginia - one of our states - where they're training soldiers how to control American citizens, and it's frightening that they're training them to think that those who want to hold to our constitution are "extremists":

CivilDisturbanceOps.pdf describes how soldiers are to be trained to put down domestic disturbances and process prisoners through detainment camps where prisoners will be re-educated to appreciate US policies. In situations of “extreme necessity” the training embraces deadly force: “Warning shot will not be fired. When a firearm is discharged it will be fired with the intent of rendering the person(s) at whom it is discharged incapable of continuing that activity or course of behavior.” Lecturers in the training courses describe constitutionalists as “domestic extremists.” (The Constitution is what our country was founded on. It's getting crazier by the day.)
~~~

I believe that God works through people and if we don't take action then it doesn't get done. My friend who refuses to ever contact legislators or get involved in trying to curb some of the evil being directed at children, sits back and claims that "God is going to take care of it" - and to her it appears that He does - but what she's not facing is that other believers are out trying to curtail evil and at a time when she should be in the battle she's letting others carry her share of the burden. I have a concern that a number of Christians are misinterpreting Scripture. That's just how I think.

1 Corinthians 3:9

“For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.”

Last edited:

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the things that I tried to impress upon other believers is that you may think that you know someone but in reality you don't. Just like the neighbor who was the PTA vice president who sat before all the parents and acted like she was the pillar of the community, at the same time that she was snorting cocaine off her kitchen counter. Trump seems to resonate with us - he's saying all the things that Christians want to hear while doing the exact opposite. You don't know who Trump really is - you only know the persona that he puts out for public consumption.

It just concerns me that he's able to continue to dupe everyone - it just tells me that most Christians either aren't exercising discernment or they're not seeking out facts from alternative news sources - and I don't mean Fox. I honestly believe that there is some kind of mass delusion going on - I haven't studied it or read about it but some charismatic people seem peculiarly able to deceive. Trump is one of them.

People have to realize that psychologists are employed to manipulate emotions, tastes, and desires to get the masses to purchase products. There is even a course on how to make a product that's addictive - for repeat sales. If companies are using psychology to manipulate the masses then how much more are psychologists employed to manipulate the masses into thinking what the powers that be want them to think. We're warned to be as wise as the serpent and as harmless as the dove.

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soverign Grace,

You have made nine (9) posts in a row with no one posting in-be-tween.

From these posts I can not tell which side you are on. Your posts are inflammatory to say the least.

I have been told that there are Russian bots on the internet who's job is to create discontent and even hate among fellow Americans.

Get my drift?

Reactions: Willie T

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soverign Grace,

You have made nine (9) posts in a row with no one posting in-be-tween.

From these posts I can not tell which side you are on. Your posts are inflammatory to say the least.

I have been told that there are Russian bots on the internet who's job is to create discontent and even hate among fellow Americans.

Get my drift?

I posted the entirety of the articles so no one had to follow the links - but I take your advice into consideration. But keep in mind also the biblical warning to those who appoint themselves judge to correct another, to be sure to take the log out of their own eye first. I have seen a lot of ungodly behavior come from Christians (?) in both the church and on "Christian" forums - including this one. It's telling to me when one believer (?) says something not in keeping with the precepts of love in Scripture, and how often other raucous believers (?) will encourage them with "likes." It reminds me of the raucous behavior and cut-ups I saw when I was in the company of the unsaved - those we're warned to avoid. We can learn a lot about the state of another's heart by their posts of which they think are clever but aren't; and if their heart is still in the world. Get my drift?

Ephesians 4:15 - But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head,

1 John 2:15 - Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

1 John 2:16 - For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Proverbs 16:18 - Pride [goeth] before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.

Ephesians 5:11 - And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

Matthew 7:5 King James Version (KJV)
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I see so many Christians being deceived by Trump and the hireling pastors promoting him. My family who I deeply love is inheriting this country and I feel that it is my responsibility to make this country better in whatever small way that I can. That is part of the reason why I evangelize because hearts are really what need to be changed. I love children and it moves my heart to see what is being done to them even in elementary school. One has to question the state of Trump's heart if he's pushing for the worldwide legalization of sodomy. Maybe others haven't seen the destruction up close of that sin. I have a gay friend who is a caring man - nicer than some Christians I've met. But some others abuse children and I have seen the devastation borne of that sin that Trump is trying to legalize worldwide. Just how many times are Christians going to look the other way when he violates Scripture?

Three local priests sodomized a young man nearby. His father was a cop, and his mother was my sister's hairdresser. The boy later turned to drugs to cope with the trauma. The priests appeared as angels of light didn't they? Much how I see Trump doing. And I saw the denial in the father because he didn't want to face the truth that the priests were evil; he was in such cognitive dissonance that he actually took his damaged son to the priests and demanded that they fix him. Remember: All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

Others and I have first been ridiculed for warning others about Trump. Then others and I were violently opposed. Soon it will be accepted and self-evident that Trump is a deceiver.

The boy self-medicated with drugs. The teen and his parents initiated a lawsuit against the three priests - I believe one was a bishop. A judge threw the lawsuit out - which to me was criminal - and the young man killed himself. Are all of you so eager to support Trump who promises the moon and does the opposite - with the potential result of the above happening to more children? Sin usually always starts out with small steps. His actions are going to have consequences as it's against Scripture as is Planned Parenthood which Trump has continued to fund, and the endless wars that continue to destroy young children as their limbs are blown off and multitudes of Vets who are coming back damaged.

Hosea 8:7

“For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk: the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.”

The father of the molested youth is a broken man and printed up signs and stands with them outside of the Catholic church. He told me that the wicked priests were given a cushy place to retire to. I wish that God had given me earthly power to help him some way. It's too late for that young man, isn't it? That is going to be the whirlwind that America will reap for not recognizing that the President that we endorse is taking actions that are directly forbidden in Scripture.

My heart always reaches out to the brokenhearted as God has allowed my own heart to be broken several times - not in the above way but in other ways. I had communicated with a lawyer by email for a matter. He must have surmised that I was a Christian because of my email address. We had been communicating and all of a sudden he lashed out and said that there is no God - that's why bad things happen to people. I knew that he had dealt with something and I drew his story out and he told me that he represented priest sex abuse cases along with another high-profile case. Although I'm a Christian there are some things that God allows that make absolutely no sense and I have gone in prayer to God about this many times.

I imagine that the terrible things that lawyer had to listen to must have been nauseating and it pulled at his belief in God. It appears that some people never have to deal with the depths of anguish that lawyer was forced to listen too. It showed me that he had a good heart. I did not know what to say to him - I tried. That's one of the reasons why some Christians scare me. They smile sweetly and claim that God is going to take care of things - when I and others have seen that He doesn't; WE are to act: it is incumbent upon us to try to make this world a better place for the children and future generations that are inheriting it. People need to realize that Trump is pushing that worldwide sodomy be decriminalized even as Christians turn a blind eye to it and get angry at me for speaking the truth about him. THINK what the fallout from his actions will be - especially for children - and ask yourself why Trump is pushing that and how that happens to be one of the goals of the illuminati.

I shudder to think of what America is going to be like 10 or 20 years from now - the world we have left this next generation. We should each ask ourselves what we can do to leave a better world to our progenitors. Women in particular are protective of children and it is my love that moves my heart to try to work to make my country at least somewhat better for them before I leave it. Those who don't do this lack vision and the pastor at bible study said those who don't act use God as a cop-out. If you recall, one lone woman, Madelyn Murray O'Hare, an avowed atheist, was able to take prayer out of every school in America. When you think about the implications of that, one has to wonder where all the Christians were? Was there no "watchman" to alert other believers so they could protest it? Or maybe one or more did try to alert the people and bubbleheads lacking vision ridiculed them for it. Throughout history we see examples of those with vision who were scoffed at simply because they saw things before some others. Thank God they were mavericks; however they often paid a price for it. I know one who was crucified.

Ignaz Semmelweis saw what others didn't in his time; a lot wasn't known in his time about germs but Ignaz proposed that those who deliver babies wash their hands beforehand. He was scoffed at - and babies continued to die because of the scoffers who thought that they were so much smarter than Ignaz when he tried to share his theory. Now the truth has passed into the 3rd stage: it's accepted. I'm sure that we can now look back and laugh at those who fancied themselves as having superior knowledge and who attempted to ridicule Ignaz, Pasteur, Einstein, Galvani.

Ezekiel 33:3-6 - If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

Ezekiel 33:6 - But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take [any] person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

I have tried to step away from this topic and I'm not answering anymore posts on here.

Last edited: