Trump is the worst President to hold this office

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I can't even tell who is more Islamophillic, Trudeau or Obama, (a muslim)

Reactions: tzcho2

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trudeau is Canada's modern day Neville Chamberlain. He'd stubbornly declare before Parliament that Islam is a friend of Canada whilst ISIS lined Wellington St. with IEDs.
I agree. He is Canada's Obama, he's a puppet head that won only because of his father's name, the pot vote & because CBC backed him.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trump is the worst President to hold this office;

for the first time I have a prayer that needs fulfilling

Please God, I pray that never again let anyone like trump hold the office of President of the USA

Amen

Anyone else agree?
What are your reasons are you basing this biased statement from?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It saddens me that there are so many brain dead trump supporters here and elsewhere
The are either unaware of what type of person he is or they just don't care so long as he is a member of the party they favor.

Sad, so sad
This must be why the term gullible was created, just to define these people

again, very sad indeed :)-
Do you know him personally?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Folks, this is a prayer forum. If this is not the topic of your post; post it elsewhere

thanks in advance
:)-
This is actually current events and politics forum....if it needs to be moved to the prayer forum you can ask an admin to move it for you.

Reactions: Willie T

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Trudeau is Canada's modern day Neville Chamberlain. He'd stubbornly declare before Parliament that Islam is a friend of Canada whilst ISIS lined Wellington St. with IEDs.

According to a think tank that does contract work for NATO and the Israeli government, the West should not destroy ISIS, the fascist Islamist extremist group that is committing genocide and ethnically cleansing minority groups in Syria and Iraq.

Why? The so-called Islamic State "can be a useful tool in undermining" Iran, Hezbollah, Syria and Russia, argues the think tank's director.

"The continuing existence of IS serves a strategic purpose," wrote Efraim Inbar in "The Destruction of Islamic State Is a Strategic Mistake," a paper published on Aug. 2.

By cooperating with Russia to fight the genocidal extremist group, the United States is committing a "strategic folly" that will "enhance the power of the Moscow-Tehran-Damascus axis," Inbar argued, implying that Russia, Iran and Syria are forming a strategic alliance to dominate the Middle East.

Israeli think tank: Don't destroy ISIS; it's a "useful tool" against Iran, Hezbollah, Syria

.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,…………………………………………

I hear all this talk about ISIS; while no one talks about where they are getting their funding or what country they came from or who is supplying their arms?

If they were representing a “country” we would know it; but they are not, so who are they, where is the money coming from; what is their goal?

In my search for these answers this is what I found. Please post your comments while proving the evidence I found to be false.

ISIS, Israel, Iraq, And Syria: It’s All Part Of The Plan--?

Putin Aide Says Israel is Training ISIS

Updated: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition\“There is a strong cooperation between MOSSAD and ISIS top military commanders...Israeli advisors helping the Organization on laying out strategic and military plans, and guiding them in the battlefield”

Updated: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition | Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria - 21st Century Wire

ISIS is a Creation of the Mossad

Site Offline

If you find this unbelievable, just saying so isn’t enough.

Please prove it here and now!

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm 1 Co. 15:52 - "In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." :rolleyes:

Da trumpit

41u1W5gvbBL.jpg

Trump couldn't play this instrument even if you gave him 100 lessons
and that is just to teach him which end to blow from lol

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Da trumpit

View attachment 5487

Trump couldn't play this instrument even if you gave him 100 lessons
and that is just to teach him which end to blow from lol
The Word of God teaches us to pray for our leaders and those in authority over us. Whether I like them or not I still pray for our presidents and ask God to give them wisdom to lead our country and fulfill His Will in it.
A true follower of Christ is obedient to His Word and seeks not his will but the Father's Will be done.

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The rest of us have perfect confidence in God Himself. He has not vacated His Plan...it is right on track.

Yes; He is. The world needed to be reminded how a true democracy works; how a dictator, a racist and one who loves himself above all others can be removed from the most powerful position; the ruler over our society can be removed peacefully, without one life lost in the process.

And you get to watch this from the comfort of your favorite living room chair in real time.

Hope you enjoy what you see, I know the rest of the world will, as will I

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes; He is. The world needed to be reminded how a true democracy works; how a dictator, a racist and one who loves himself above all others can be removed from the most powerful position; the ruler over our society can be removed peacefully, without one life lost in the process.

And you get to watch this from the comfort of your favorite living room chair in real time.

Hope you enjoy what you see, I know the rest of the world will

You really need to quit watching the fake news media....you are regurgitating what they say.....and it makes it look as if you are one of them.....all biased opinion no facts.

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your reasons are topics too small and insignificant compared to the good he has done with the economy and politics

You must be saying this because someone told you this because if you really looked at the facts you wouldn't have said it

particularly International politics with Israel.

I used to respect Israel until I found out how many children the IDF has murdered in cold blood. That and other atrocities have changed my mind and if you knew the truth it would change your mind too

I make my comment in red just for you my bumblebee friend in need :)-

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really need to quit watching the fake news media....you are regurgitating what they say.....and it makes it look as if you are one of them.....all biased opinion no facts.

Heart2Soul; You really need to quit watching the fake news media....you are regurgitating what they say.....and it makes it look as if you are one of them.....all biased opinion no facts

Just a suggestion

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heart2Soul; You really need to quit watching the fake news media....you are regurgitating what they say.....and it makes it look as if you are one of them.....all biased opinion no facts

Just a suggestion
Yeah my point....you repeat others

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must be saying this because someone told you this because if you really looked at the facts you wouldn't have said it
I used to respect Israel until I found out how many children the IDF has murdered in cold blood. That and other atrocities have changed my mind and if you knew the truth it would change your mind too

I make my comment in red just for you my bumblebee friend in need :)-
Yes , not a surprise, there is the Fake report now about Israel , figures. What some call facts is complete lies.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hope you enjoy what you see, I know the rest of the world will, as will I

All I will and can say with certainty is when the next liberal democrat gets elected to president, at best, God's grace will be removed from America and our self destruction will be assured, at worst, it will self-destruct via a civil war.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to a think tank that does contract work for NATO and the Israeli government, the West should not destroy ISIS, the fascist Islamist extremist group that is committing genocide and ethnically cleansing minority groups in Syria and Iraq.

Why? The so-called Islamic State "can be a useful tool in undermining" Iran, Hezbollah, Syria and Russia, argues the think tank's director.

"The continuing existence of IS serves a strategic purpose," wrote Efraim Inbar in "The Destruction of Islamic State Is a Strategic Mistake," a paper published on Aug. 2.

By cooperating with Russia to fight the genocidal extremist group, the United States is committing a "strategic folly" that will "enhance the power of the Moscow-Tehran-Damascus axis," Inbar argued, implying that Russia, Iran and Syria are forming a strategic alliance to dominate the Middle East.

Israeli think tank: Don't destroy ISIS; it's a "useful tool" against Iran, Hezbollah, Syria

.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,…………………………………………

I hear all this talk about ISIS; while no one talks about where they are getting their funding or what country they came from or who is supplying their arms?

If they were representing a “country” we would know it; but they are not, so who are they, where is the money coming from; what is their goal?

In my search for these answers this is what I found. Please post your comments while proving the evidence I found to be false.

ISIS, Israel, Iraq, And Syria: It’s All Part Of The Plan--?

Updated: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition\“There is a strong cooperation between MOSSAD and ISIS top military commanders...Israeli advisors helping the Organization on laying out strategic and military plans, and guiding them in the battlefield”

Updated: Israeli General Captured in Iraq Confesses to Israel-Isis Coalition | Veterans Today | Military Foreign Affairs Policy Journal for Clandestine Services

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria

UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria - 21st Century Wire

ISIS is a Creation of the Mossad

Site Offline

If you find this unbelievable, just saying so isn’t enough.

Please prove it here and now!
;) You must be a Rancher? ....because that's an awful lot of BULL! LOL! :p
The net is full of deceivers & the decieved that I pity those who can't navigate the utter disinformation/ & political propaganda that the lefty & conspiracy sites post. Slandering Israel is not something Christians who know the Bible should be dealing in.

Last edited:

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I will and can say with certainty is when the next liberal democrat gets elected to president, at best, God's grace will be removed from America and our self destruction will be assured, at worst, it will self-destruct via a civil war.
That's true Trekson, it's exactly what I feel also. We have been given a brief reprieve by the mercy of GOD for the free world - not just America.When America collapses so does the rest.