Trump prayer chain

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If someone in our world needs prayer it's Donald Trump. He's easily the most powerful person in the world and his decisions could benefit or ruin countless lives.

Please leave a prayer for the president if you believe in Spiritual entities.

Heavenly Father, Mary, Jesus, Holy Spirit, all Angels, archangels and souls in heaven, surround Donald Trump, create a hedge of protection around him, keep the devil and all demons away from him, fill him with Grace, Enlighten him, change his heart, give him humility, Inspire his Tweets and help him to not make immature comments and insults, may he make all of the decisions that God wants him to make, purify him of racism, may he be the most blessed person on Earth, in Jesus name I pray.

Lord you said ask of the father in the name of Jesus and it will be done. Behold I have asked in the name of Jesus. You said ask and you shall receive , seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened unto you. Behold I ask, I knocked, and I seek... Now please fill Trump with every Grace and virtue, fill him with the Holy Spirit, cover him in the blood of Jesus, and give him the full armor of God, in Jesus name I pray.

Anyone got a prayer for Donald Trump? When you pray, pray with great faith that your prayers can change the world. The prayers of Moses saved Israel from destruction. Moses literally got God to change his mind. Pray with faith that you can do the same
What can mary do?

He volunterd to walk in to satan lair. He wanted it. He is trapped and is not the most powerfull man in the world. He is a puppet lead by the most powerfull men in the world. Many can do, no more than one man with a mustard seed of faith.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I pray very much for North Korea to be enlightened, transformed, converted , and healthy.
I pray a lot for Putin, China, the EU, and UN as well
For some reason I have a zeal for praying for Governments and leaders to be won over and inspired by God....the Government can be a great tool of Divine Providence but also Satan as well.

I hope my prayers make a difference
You need not pray for Putin. He doing just fine with Christ. But trump needs it.

Trump0101

Jan 7, 2018
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What can mary do?

He volunterd to walk in to satan lair. He wanted it. He is trapped and is not the most powerfull man in the world. He is a puppet lead by the most powerfull men in the world. Many can do, no more than one man with a mustard seed of faith.
Mary can pray powerful prayers. She can get her son to do what he doesn't want to do. Jesus first Miracle was turning water into wine. He did it in obedience to his mother. He didn't want to work that Miracle. He did because his mother asked him to. He is obedient to the commandment "honor thy father and mother"

Reactions: Mayflower

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Mary can pray powerful prayers. She can get her son to do what he doesn't want to do. Jesus first Miracle was turning water into wine. He did it in obedience to his mother. He didn't want to work that Miracle. He did because his mother asked him to. He is obedient to the commandment "honor thy father and mother"
Thats us done mate. You have one Father God. Hes now not in the flesh.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This is why many Protestants think that the Catholic Church worships Mary: Mary, a dead person, can "get her son to do what he doesn't want to do".
The 'son' is Jesus Christ, the Creator of everything, the sovereign God.
No, she has no power over God.

Reactions: Ally.s.j

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is why many Protestants think that the Catholic Church worships Mary: Mary, a dead person, can "get her son to do what he doesn't want to do".

And yet, the OT provides examples of people who convince God to change His mind....why is Mary any different?

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet, the OT provides examples of people who convince God to change His mind....why is Mary any different?

For the same reason that I cannot convince God to change His mind after I die: I'm dead and awaiting the resurrection.

Reactions: Ally.s.j

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For the same reason that I cannot convince God to change His mind after I die: I'm dead and awaiting the resurrection.

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. God is the God of the living not the dead

Reactions: Helen and Trump0101

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
God is the God of the living not the dead
Haha, I would counter that with there is no death....so He is the God to everything all the time...Lol ! :)
Is that in the Bible? I have no idea ! :D

Oh, in a place where there IS no time ! ;)

To stay on the Trump topic...rem when He said "Two Corinthians" ? Good times :D

Reactions: Trump0101

Trump0101

Jan 7, 2018
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The book of Revelation shows the saints worshipping God, singing hymns, playing instruments, making requests to Christ to avenge their martyrdom, and offering prayers for the saints on earth (Rev. 4:10, 5:8, 6:9-11).

Jesus was seen with Moses and Elijah. Lazarus was taken to Abraham's bosom. The dead are alive in spirit. The Spirit is immortal

Trump0101

Jan 7, 2018
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ be Trump's light. Inspire his actions that he be a trumpet and mouthpiece of the most high.

Divine Providence willed Trump rise to lead the greatest military and economy, despite having no Government experience .

God chooses the most unlikely people. Let no deception, pride, lust, anger, covetousness, envy, laziness, gluttony, unforgiveness, or disbelief cause him to stumble and fall.

Father, you made this man with Destiny, make of him everything you desire him to be.

God's will be done, in Jesus name!

Give those Grace's to Nancy Pelosi and the spiritually starving left. Enlighten them, in Jesus name!

Reactions: Mayflower and Helen

Trump0101

Jan 7, 2018
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord God, send forth your Holy Spirit to give Enlightenment and understanding to all of the Earth.

Clothe Donald Trump and all who seek the truth, especially politicians, in the full armor of God, the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, the sword of the spirit, The Shield of Faith, the gospel of peace on their feet, the belt of Truth around their waist,

May all enemy Spirits be bound and incapacitated, in Jesus name! Let the devil confuse people and lead people astray no longer in Jesus name.

I stand in the authority of Christ and bind all evil spirits in our world that they would stop causing confusion , delusion, division, and hatred!

Trump0101

Jan 7, 2018
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, regarding scripture. I have one that fits perfectly with the Doctrine you promote. Did the apostles test everything to see if it added up with scripture? NO! They most certainly did not!

Acts 15 council of Jerusalem.
Google it. They didn't have to test to see if it lined up with God's word, they simply followed the holy spirit's new command and did the opposite of what God's word said. They said Christians didn't need to obey the Mosaic law or be circumcised. That totally contradicted the scriptures that were available at that time. They could do so as the church Authority. It is biblical that God changes his mind and it is also biblical that what is formerly forbidden later becomes permitted. It is even biblical that church authorities under the influence of the Holy Spirit can make decisions that totally contradicts scripture.

So did the apostles test everything according to scripture? The answer is a proven no they did not...

The Old Testament scripture condemns seeking out mediums, Wizards, and sorcerers to contact the dead for the purpose of gaining information and fortune telling. It condemns summoning Spirits and holding seances to contact spirits of the underworld.

That isn't what I did. I'm simply asking the host of Heaven to assist me with intercession. Kind of like asking you to assist me with intercession. There are no occult powers involved.

Regarding the Old Testament. There's a lot of Grey area regarding which parts of it we should follow. In the Old Testament you could be killed for picking up sticks on the Sabbath

No I'm not Catholic. I don't embrace the Dogma. Im not big into Dogma but rather relationship with God

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..."she has no power over God..."
Ah, but she does...the same as any lover.
I wish more knew God as I do...He is a puppy dog to Love...
Love Him and a person soon sees He is like an attentive husband, doting Father,
Best Friend, an ever present Confidant that wants to fix things like a Mom.
Mary has His ear....so do I...and so does any lover drawing closer to Him.

Trump0101

Jan 7, 2018
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
..."she has no power over God..."
Ah, but she does...the same as any lover.
I wish more knew God as I do...He is a puppy dog to Love...
Love Him and a person soon sees He is like an attentive husband, doting Father,
Best Friend, an ever present Confidant that wants to fix things like a Mom.
Mary has His ear....so do I...and so does any lover drawing closer to Him.
Excellent post! Love conquers all, especially God!
Jesus worked his first Miracle reluctantly when he turned water into wine. He didn't want to. He did it in obedience to his mom.

tabletalk

Feb 6, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent post! Love conquers all, especially God!
Jesus worked his first Miracle reluctantly when he turned water into wine. He didn't want to. He did it in obedience to his mom.
From Isaiah 14: 27. For the Lord of hosts has purposed,
And who will annul it?
His hand is stretched out,
And who will turn it back?”

From Psalm 115: 3. But our God is in heaven;
He does whatever He pleases.