Trump prayer chain

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trump0101

Jan 7, 2018
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, "...He does whatever He pleases."
Including make what was formerly forbidden permitted.

Including work his first Miracle reluctantly in obedience to his mom

I agree. He changes his mind including ask the Apostles to preach the opposite of what the word said about God's law...and he never asked them to test it to see if it added up with God's word

Reactions: Mayflower

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
May almighty God , the Angels, and all of heaven get control of American government, Supreme Court, and Congress, and the media through sign wonder and prophetic words, in Jesus name.
Father you said ask and you shall receive, may it be done in Jesus name. I thank you in advance for The Graces you will grant American government and all the world's leaders. Annoint and enlighten them all and annoint me and others to be Mighty prayer warriors for world leaders, so that the world may have healthy government and healthy leaders
While the American Government throws out Gods Law progressively with no intention of reversing its trajectory.
Ninevah repented (the whole City) and God withheld judgement. Would it be otherwise on a National level?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I pray for President Trump, that You will protect him from the hand of the enemy. I pray against the spirit of discord and dissention in Jesus name, and that You will guide our president in all Your wisdom and change him inside and out. Bless him Lord, that he may have good people around him to encourage him and guide his heart in making the best decisions for running the United States. Lord I pray for this thread, that this will be a place of prayer. I come against all arguementive spirits in Jesus name to intercede for our president Father. In Jesus Precious name, amen.