Trump Triumphant over Globalists and Hailed as Leader of the World!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
Part 2

And like I've been saying, I believe there is a difference between the way Daniel describes the four beast kingdoms versus John that everyone seems to miss. Daniel describes the four beasts rising out of the sea as diverse from one another, after which the little horn rises out of the fourth one. John however, describes the four beasts as one beast, which I believe is well after the little horn makes an appearance

Here we definitely digress as I have laid out above. Daniel speaks of the four, but only goes into any real detail with regard to three. Revelation takes off from the fourth, and yet another, a beast out of the land also comes. There are two distinct little horns. One out of the four horns during the time of Greece as in Daniel 8. And one out of the ten horns that are during Rome as in Daniel 7.

The little horn of Daniel 7, comes from out of the ten.

because I keep it real simple and believe John when he plainly refers to Apollyon as "the beast that ascends out of the pit" back in chapter 11. This is where much of the confusion comes from concerning the beast kingdoms, versus the beast that's gets tossed into the fire.

I can agree, there is confusion with regard to that. For there is clearly a "beast" that rules over a "beast / nation / kingdom".