Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Actually the law requires a President to receive his Salary and pay taxes on it, Then he gave it to charities.

Haven’t see that quote, but matters none. No one is required to witness against themselves. <—- Biblical Principle.

Standard Presidential Salary.

Already responded to you in thread; Trump VS Whitehouse...

Well stay where you at , and since I don't vote ,it really doesn't matter to me ,was just curious as to why you all treat him like he does nothing wrong .

Like someone said ,you can't vote away prophecy

If you would take a few minutes of your time and check out the below ,it's how I feel ,if not no worries .

BREAKING OUT THE MATRIX (Pt. 2): DOES YOUR VOTE REALLY MATTER? - YouTube

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow fake news still percolating about this?

Trump Derangement syndrome is alive and well in America! For supposedly being a Russian asset, He did mpore good for America than any other president in the modern era except for maybe REagan!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How exactly did Biden still the election ,were you at the Capital on 1 6 ,why is it trump has an account in Russian and China banks .

Do you listen to what Trump says ? If you can believe the lies you are a special kind of person.

Now mind you I haven't voted in years and will not, ever again however as a Christian how can you not see that we are being screwed by both parties

Well we are marching to teh end times no matter which party in America is in charge. It is a global thing.

Trump is part of the Davos group and teh Bilderbergs, that makes hima globalist.

Trump also knows how to grese the wheels. He does business globally so He will put accounts in nations where he is trying to do business.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Like I said I don't and will never vote again ,so guess I'll jump off this wagon .No harm or disrespect was meant to anyone .

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You must have a third grade education ...... All that money spent on Mueller was a waste .....He looked everywhere and came up with nothing ...I know, let's ask Hunter ! Surely he knows!

TDS occupies your mind ..

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just so you all know, I don't hate Trump, just trying to figure out why you all worship him so much
I weigh politicians in the balance, not that they are each one perfect without blemishes. I then decide which one will allow me to have the most peace in my Christian life according to what I believe. Right now, none of the democratic parties agenda's I can view with anything except an evil taste in my mouth, so I reject them all. While for republican, very much the scale is favorable weighed towards them and their platform. Trump is not perfect, a saint or a pastor, but his ideas are a lot better for me and mine than the other guy.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I weigh politicians in the balance, not that they are each one perfect without blemishes. I then decide which one will allow me to have the most peace in my Christian life according to what I believe. Right now, none of the democratic parties agenda's I can view with anything except an evil taste in my mouth, so I reject them all. While for republican, very much the scale is favorable weighed towards them and their platform. Trump is not perfect, a saint or a pastor, but his ideas are a lot better for me and mine than the other guy.

So you going with the lesser of two evils ?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is all this great threat of Trump ? That the Media and the Communist fear so much !

I thought if Trump had another 2 years he would of wiped the Democrats off the fact of the earth for good, because even the village idiot would clearly see that the USA would power out of the s--- whole that it was becoming and the Blacks would of seen who the real enemy truly was that is oppressing them as well. The Blacks would have a real direction for the future not to be sitting on their arse and the idiot whites may poke their nose out from their oldies basement and get a Job and become a real valued citizen, instead of being some derelict no hopper that wants his belly rubbed like a mongrel dog.
I have talked to such people and when the whole society fails they claim, they are happy ! so why is that I ask, well they never worked like the dickens to struggle, they got a free ride the whole way, getting their kicks from smoking bongs and such shit ! being a miserable sod 24/7. because they could not hack the pace to be a real man. for They do not care about anything but themselves in fact.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many supposed Christians supported Hitler too. Many people who claim to be Christians are not really Christians, they just have a hard time thinking for them selves, so they need a leader to follow.
So worship Satan all you want, God will turn up the grill and cut you down.
I worship God Jehovah and his only begotten Son who died for our sins Jesus Christ.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The media has proven themselves to be frauds. Facebook admits the FBI conned them into shelving the facts about Hunter until after the election. The FBI falsified FISA warrant applications in order to spy of the Trump campaign. Then chased him for four years. The Mueller Independent Counsel failed to find a hint of what they assigned to do. Find Russian collusion. Even Barr admitted, there was nothing in the report. Mueller admitted to such himself .... Adam Schiff looks more like the Mighty Casey at bat every time he opens his mouth. You would expect a crafty coach like Pelosi would have shelved Schiff long ago and put a pinch hitter in place. Mudville ....DC is a sad place ....And what do we have in this raid on Mar A Lago? (Sounds like a movie title) ....Top Secret and Classified documents are copies of copies of copies. They are not originals. What specific interest, does the National Achieves have other than Presidential records? Anyone can walk into the National Achieves and ask for a copy of a document. A public house of record keeping .... Why are they interested? Classified and Top Secret loose their distinction within days or months. More than likely almost half if not more of the documents are useless after 18 months. But if you listen to the waterboys (News Media) it is critical to the "Democracy" that these papers be collected......No, this is a pointless witch hunt, nothing more. Compared to Hillary sending classified and top secret documents to her unsecured fax at home, sending classified documents to her attorney .... having Huma carry them in her car, leaving the car unlocked and the documents in plain sight on the passenger seat ......Trump is a cakewalk. Toss in this bit of news .....In order for the raid to be conducted, the White House was asked to clarify whether or not the Executive Power of trump had been expanded by Biden or not. They refused to expand the power ....then the raid. Guess who lied about the knowledge of the coming raid ...
The news media howls that witnesses were obstructed ....you mean like obstructing a semen stained blue dress or witness accounts of Oval office visits ??? That sort of obstruction? The news media knows nothing but rumor .....remember ....those documents were the launch codes to US Missiles. Look into the recent past of basement interrogations of the House Committee. When standing before the actual Committee in front of cameras and sworn oaths ....the stories changed. We had media darling testify about mythical lunging for the steering wheel in the beast, dishes thrown at walls .....(Pardon me but I have it as fact by eye witness accounts that Hillary threw multiple objects during her tenure in the White House ...Secret Service and Marines being some of the targets.) Family members inside the White House at the time.

The media darling was turned down from a job request to go to Mar A Lago with the staff that was transferred. Lost a job and now mad?

News for Joe ....."Semi Fascists" is the Democratic Party .....just look at their criminal record. Your nose is growing there Joe ....