truth only ? No. Not possible here.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, we're not required to do anything by anyone.
Even becoming a Christian isn't required, but there are positive eternal benefits if we do, and live it God's way.

God bless you
My name is OLIGOS
Ironically, what he refused to look up was God's Word, not man's opinion.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please define God word, the words that HE spoke or the bible, God didnt speak everything in the bible, can you imagine how you would feel if someone went around saying it s your word when you never said it but christians do it everyday.

And we all know who Gods word is, do we Not ????

Joh_1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

His word is not a book.
I think God is pleased when everyone goes around giving God all the credit.

Reactions: Seasoned by Grace

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When in spirit and in truth, yes.

However, not when >>>

Matthew 15:8 These people honor Me with their lips, but their ...
biblehub.com › matthew

"All of you praise me with your words, but you never really think about me. Good News Translation 'These people, says God, honor me with their words, but their ...

Isaiah 29:13 Therefore the Lord said: "These people draw ...
biblehub.com › isaiah

The Lord says: "These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me ... The Lord has said: "These people praise me with their words, but they never ...

Mark 7:6 Jesus answered them, "Isaiah prophesied correctly ...
biblehub.com › mark

The prophet Isaiah was right when he wrote that God had said, "All of you ... As it is written, 'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. ... For as they gave a lip-service only to God, praising him with their mouth ...

Isaiah 29:13; Ezekiel 33:31; Matthew 15:7–9 - And the Lord ...
www.esv.org › Isaiah+29:13

And the Lord said: “Because this people draw near with their mouth and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their fear of me is a ...

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What in the world are you talking about? You are not in the garden of Eden and I'm not the serpent.
We don't need either to look up something if it is so not worthy that someone does not make it visible.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We don't need either to look up something if it is so not worthy that someone does not make it visible.
Lol, you are an amusing chap.

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. ...

Now you don't have to bother looking up a Bible verse.

Reactions: Joseph77

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The problem with truth here is that most everyone here has a version of what all those quoted verses mean, without any validation, mostly a twisted opinion.

For me, after over 40 years I left the Church to find Jesus and HIS TRUTH.

For me, after over 40 years of reading, studying, and researching,
I have found bible colleges and churches in this country and most others, to be an ABOMINATION to Gods truth, like many others have
who are leaving in mass if you stay in touch with todays church culture.

For those who aren't, when Jesus comes back as a thief in the night, they will be the MANY who enter the BROAD WAY because they had better things to do, than find the truth or even care about it.

If Gods words don't terrify you, then you haven't got a chance except in HELL.

My name is OLIGOS

Seasoned by Grace

Feb 15, 2020
Northwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just thinking about how FABULOUS and MAGNIFICENT LIFE IS RIGHT NOW after being with the Lord 42 years.

What I KNOW you will never hear in church.

So many here seem so unhappy and ready to attack anyone, and here I am so happy in my faith, I went out for a walk after dinner tonight on this sunny evening, and just prayed while I walked and gave praise to the Lord that I could be so content and full of peace.

How do I explain the kind of joy that has no words - PRAISE YOU MY LORD.

My name is OLIGOS

Last edited:

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For what creating all these religions from a book he never wrote, I dont believe He would want to be thanked for leading people into bondage. JEsus came to set people free.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your hidden book , your own study of and anti-Bible secret heresies.... ?
I have no anti bible anything.. Men just dont like there Idols trod on makes them angry. I though Christianity was about Christ, didnt know the bible was God.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His Word is unchanged and unchangeable forever. Important, Life and death, to meet Him before you die.