Try this! with power! It's Scriptural!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 17:20
20“Because you have so little faith,” He answered. “For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” …

Luke 17:6
6And the Lord answered, “If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.

Hey guys, So I will try this and see if it works. I have faith as small as a mustard seed so I can say: The anxiety I have or that's in me, from the source of the anxiety I have in my being, be thou removed, uprooted, out of me and MOVE OUT OF ME FAR AWAY FROM ME back into the spiritual darkness! in Jesus' name!

Try it. God bless you!

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
20“Because you have so little faith,” He answered. “For truly I tell you, if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” …

6And the Lord answered, “If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it will obey you.

Hey guys, So I will try this and see if it works. I have faith as small as a mustard seed so I can say: The anxiety I have or that's in me, be thou removed, uprooted, out of me. MOVE OUT OF ME, MOVE AWAY FROM ME! in Jesus' name!

Try it. God bless you!
Agreeing with you in prayer!
Another thing is to say The Lord Rebuke You spirit of fear, anxiety, and worry.....
“Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.”
— Jude 1:9 (KJV)

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I edited post #1. The reason is that I see that both Matthew and Luke Scriptures have a "here" to "there" so I think you have to pray that way. Move from here to there. mulberry tree be uprooted (here) and planted into the sea (there)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lambano

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agreeing with you in prayer!
Another thing is to say The Lord Rebuke You spirit of fear, anxiety, and worry.....
“Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.”
— Jude 1:9 (KJV)
Thanks Heart2Soul and others for liking my thread. So it seems like there has to be 2 destination spots when you do this kind of thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh, there's 1 more part to it, everyone:
Matthew 17:21
21 But this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.

So we have to pray about it first and then fast. I guess we have to fast in something we like, for example. The fasting will be hard for me. I don't feel like fasting or giving up something I like that's included in my day, lol but I will definitely think about it.

Last edited:

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ok so in doing this I have applied a "here" to "there". From the source of anxiety I have in my being (here) be thou removed, uprooted far way from me back into the spiritual darkness (there) IN JESUS' NAME!

Last edited:

Space_Karen

Oct 1, 2022
west coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
30 And He was saying, “How should we liken the kingdom of God, or with what parable may we present it?— 31 as a seed of a mustard-plant, which when it is sown upon the soil is being smaller than all[x] the seeds upon the soil. 32 And when it is sown, it goes-up and becomes larger than all the garden-plants. And it makes large branches so that the birds of the heaven are able to be nesting under the shade of it”. -Mark 4:30

Faith the size of a mustard seed is a great concept.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hey guys, So I will try this and see if it works. I have faith as small as a mustard seed so I can say: The anxiety I have or that's in me, from the source of the anxiety I have in my being, be thou removed, uprooted, out of me and MOVE OUT OF ME FAR AWAY FROM ME back into the spiritual darkness! in Jesus' name!

Try it. God bless you!
Praying for you. Anxiety is something that I suffered for a long time, too long. So I really feel for you.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Try it. God bless you!
Blessings in Christ Jesus. The anxiety you have is not within you, but comes upon you. Speak to it in Jesus Name and it will leave. Faith the size of a mustard seed(belief) voiced out loud, enables The Holy Spirit to act. And nothing will be impossible to you.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If I want this to work, I will have to think about what to fast. I think I will fast in clothes like not buying clothes for a while. I'm still thinking of what to fast on.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I want this to work, I will have to think about what to fast. I think I will fast in clothes like not buying clothes for a while. I'm still thinking of what to fast on.
Blessings in Christ Jesus. "This kind only comes out by prayer and fasting" does not apply to you, as it is not within, but comes upon. You need only to believe, and then speak.

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Blessings in Christ Jesus. "This kind only comes out by prayer and fasting" does not apply to you, as it is not within, but comes upon. You need only to believe, and then speak.
Yeah, it's not a demon which in that part of the passage it was addressing, to cast out a demon so the anxieties I have comes upon me, not within me like a demon. Thanks GTW27! :)

Reactions: GTW27