Tucker Carlson in Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You oppose NATO going to war with Russia after Russia invaded a sovereign country, but you are ok with Russia going to war with the Ukraine!!! That makes no sense......

Russia was just as justified to invade... as the US was to invade some of the nation we invaded.

At least Russia is fighting NATO aggression an actual threat to their nation, unlike the US when we attacked Iraq

If you're going to talk trash about Russia's actions... before to apply that same trash talking to the US as well.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Russia was just as justified to invade... as the US was to invade some of the nation we invaded.

At least Russia is fighting NATO aggression an actual threat to their nation, unlike the US when we attacked Iraq

If you're going to talk trash about Russia's actions... before to apply that same trash talking to the US as well.
I'm not talking trash about Russians actions. I'm talking trash about your lack of logic.

Soooooooooooooooo ONCE AGAIN if Russia is justified in attacking a sovereign nation because that nation had/has CIA bases, Nazi's, and corruption then Russia is justified in attacking almost EVERY nation.

Mary

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good God woman! You don’t know the difference between defense and aggression? Too bad you cannot answer what justifies peace.
Apparently you don't know what that passage (Luke 22:36) means. And still you haven't explained yourself. You say that i don't know the difference between defense and aggression. I then point out that Ukraine is using their sword for defense but then you say Ukraine should give up, not use their sword for defense.

YOU are the one who said the sword if for defense only but then say Ukraine can't use it for defense.

You make zero sense wrangler.....

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you want to understand the futility of the situation for Ukraine, it's worth the investment.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here Tucker records a conversation with the man called Putin's Brain, by some who want to paint a certain picture.

Does he sound crazy? Evil? -- not in the least. In fact- he has a very clear picture of what in the world, is going on.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here Tucker records a conversation with the man called Putin's Brain, by some who want to paint a certain picture.

Does he sound crazy? Evil? -- not in the least. In fact- he has a very clear picture of what in the world, is going on.

Sie digital system will be sie solution that will silence the voice of all who conformed not to the lie .
This was never about rights of humanity , love for humanity , redist of wealth for the poor
IT was all about POWER and CONTROL .
And el diablo used the greed of men to build sie empire and to make ready a peoples
for sie beast , anti christ . DO REMEMBER THAT when you see
the new liberal inclusive LOVE RELIGOIN i do often speak against .
THEY DOING THIS THROUGH THE RELIGOINS TOO PATNAH . they are remaking and remolding
sie image of god by their views of love to unify all to be as one .
Rather odd some folks can see the politcial side
but CANNOT SEE THE RELIGIOUS SIDE OF THIS . Muslims and other religoins DO NOT SERVE the same GOD WE DO
they are simply unifying the religoins by removing funamental core teachings
and constantly hounding out the words love and unity common ground . AND many of you ALL are buying it .
BAD NEWS . but thanks for the video . JUST WISH FOLKS COULD SEE THIS
is what is behind the abraham peace accords , behind the religious tolerance act
Behind the ideals of breaking down barriers and walls , of healing the wound and etc .
THEY KNEW THEY NEEDED THE SUPPORT OF RELIGOINS DUDE . SO transform them from within
and you WILL HAVE their support and common collective crap . THEY BEEN BUSY MR E .
REAL BUSY .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sie digital system will be sie solution that will silence the voice of all who conformed not to the lie .
This was never about rights of humanity , love for humanity , redist of wealth for the poor
IT was all about POWER and CONTROL .
And el diablo used the greed of men to build sie empire and to make ready a peoples
for sie beast , anti christ . DO REMEMBER THAT when you see
the new liberal inclusive LOVE RELIGOIN i do often speak against .
THEY DOING THIS THROUGH THE RELIGOINS TOO PATNAH . they are remaking and remolding
sie image of god by their views of love to unify all to be as one .
Rather odd some folks can see the politcial side
but CANNOT SEE THE RELIGIOUS SIDE OF THIS . Muslims and other religoins DO NOT SERVE the same GOD WE DO
they are simply unifying the religoins by removing funamental core teachings
and constantly hounding out the words love and unity common ground . AND many of you ALL are buying it .
BAD NEWS . but thanks for the video . JUST WISH FOLKS COULD SEE THIS
is what is behind the abraham peace accords , behind the religious tolerance act
Behind the ideals of breaking down barriers and walls , of healing the wound and etc .
THEY KNEW THEY NEEDED THE SUPPORT OF RELIGOINS DUDE . SO transform them from within
and you WILL HAVE their support and common collective crap . THEY BEEN BUSY MR E .
REAL BUSY .

What was your favorite part of the video amigo?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He did a good job explaining it through the carnal wisdom of this world .
I didnt yet finish watching it .
PS , go and investigate klaus schwab . SIE abraham peace accords unity of all religoins , HE TOO IS BEHIND IT .
looks like ol trump might not be the savoir so many think he to be .
YOU watch . I bet even that man who saw these dangers WILL himself unify under the common love mindset
THIS IS NOT gonna bode well . Many can see the problems
they just can only see it through the carnal lens , and that lens WILL UNIFY THEM under that which is false .
Just wait , you will soon hear even the solution of unity amongst religoins from TUCKER and from others .
THEY are indentifying problems but just not THE REAL PROBLEM and thus the false solution will they offer up .
AS do the liberals . always seeing things in part , JUST NEVER SEEING OR KNOWING THE TRUTH ITSELF .
SO do allow me my ususal words . IT REALLY IS BIBLE TIME AGAIN for us all .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did see something at the start that concerend me huge
when he spoke of the PROTESTANT , leading out from the CATHOLIC .
THIS man will UNIFY too with the very harlot that is behind this entier movement .
My advice is , WE really better get back in the bible . EVEN if you have read it many times
just get back in it . This delusion i often speak and warn against , ITS EVERYWHERE MY FRIEND .
and its already been offering up the solution and soon WILL ENFORCE THE SOLUTION .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i can see why The biden admin did ban this . THEY doing this .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

i am watching the rest of it now . but remember this too , never vote for a progressive inclusive liberal .
and that i have said more than once .
BUT and this is a big big BUDOULBE T as in BUTT , have nothing to do with the abraham peace accords
or this religious tolerance act stuff . IT IS A HUGE PART that comes FROM the liberal vatican itself .
YOU see they know how to UNIFY people . to decieve people . the goal
the biggest goal is to get a unified religoin of sorts . cause over ninety percent or more of the world
is religous . SO you gotta merge them together by finding out
what they all had in common and BY REMOVING their core fundamental values .
NO religoin is gonna unite with any other religoin by FUNDAMENTAL VALUES
cause the christain is fundamentally DIFFERENT from a muslim , and etc and etc .
YOU have to break down the barriers FIRST and preach a lot about what they have in common .
NOW all religoins do speak of doing good to your felllow man . even budda did
YET THEY FALSE . HOWEVER EVEN CHRISTAINTY DOES THIS and it is true .
SO TO GET THEM TOGETHER you have to preach non stop
about loving your neighbor , always talk about love . MAKE doctrines look like they are in the way
and that this love is more important . THEY DID THIS .
NOW more and more jews , muslims , so called chrsitains and etc think we do serve the same GOD
and that if we just love one another then we must KNOW GOD . IT WAS A SNARE .
and its gonna only get worse . THIS is why now they are beginning even more
to make those who say THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY , seem as though they be the haters and dividers .
ITS WORKING , BUT NOT ON THE LAMBS IT AINT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even hitler knew you cannot just attack the church . you have to mold it first
and then later you come against those who are not conforming .
AINT a darn thing new under the sun .

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

That is an example of the deceitfulness of this world which is made up of both "good" and "evil". Satan's kingdom (this world) is divided against itself. And friendship with the world is enmity with God. We must not join hands with murderers and despots just because we might agree with them about some things. The end doesn't justify their means. OUR weapons are NOT CARNAL.

Reactions: friend of

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is an example of the deceitfulness of this world which is made up of both "good" and "evil". Satan's kingdom (this world) is divided against itself. And friendship with the world is enmity with God. We must not join hands with murderers and despots just because we might agree with them about some things. The end doesn't justify their means. OUR weapons are NOT CARNAL.
very true. I need to remember this. it's easy to give way to despots and demagogues but we must remember that Christ is our nationality and righteousness our leader in chief.

Reactions: Lizbeth

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You’d have to be specific. And it would be nice if you would be consistent.