Tucker Carlson in Moscow to interview Vladimir Putin

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Typical Wikipedia bias against any opinions that they don't like. All wikipedia articles are opinion-based and it's an open forum where users can contribute and clarify and add context.

You have your own bias. You have your own opinion.

It doesn't change the set of facts surrounding what was done and said in 1990. Your feelings don't change the facts.

As Ben Shapiro famously quipped-- "Facts don't care about your feelings."

Are you suggesting that James Baker didn't promise that NATO would not expand one inch Eastward (toward Russia) back in 1990?
I'm pointing out the fact the Wiki article posted is like your remarks and mine and others. An opinion based piece. With excerpts from sourced reporting.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some folks-- even good Christian folks-- prefer war. Simple as that.
Yeah, well, ours is a war God. Not a pacifist.

Made in the image and likeness....and all that.

Russia's idea of peace is their boot on the throats of their targets. Or has their history,post and contemporary,escaped notice?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Irrelevant.

Take responsibility for being the war monger you are. Say it loud and proud, "I reject Jesus and his teaching that Blessed are the Peacemakers." You invoked the Wiki quote!!! :mad:
Slanderer!
I didn't originally post the Wiki article you agreed with in full.

Take responsibility that you and Mr.E missed the disclaimer at the top of the article you didn't read in full,including the source links.
Warmonger? Funny.
I'll proudly be a warrior and fight on my feet before I will ever fall to my knees to a demonic aggressor seeking to overcome my people or my country so we are left groveling on our knees for scraps!

Even Jesus told his Disciples to sell their cloak if necessary, in order to buy swords.
Peter didn't cleave the ear off a temple guard using harsh language.

Error occurs and repeats, when apologists claim Jesus abhorred violence. Jesus was God in flesh.
The God of the Old Testament was not a Peace Nick.

When Jesus healed the guards ear and said,those who live by the sword shall die by the sword, he wasn't talking about the Jews who fell under the sword. He was referring to the Romans who made conquest wielding the sword.

Folks who condemn America for our determination to remain free of terrorists in power make me sick.

Pacifists, who survived because others stand in the breach and save their lives they themselves are too gutless to fight to save themselves.

It's a shame America doesn't lay down and accept a boot on our throat. It's a shame we don't agree one of the biggest historic boots is Russia only wants peace. Yes,their history proves that one is a lie fostered by the grossly uninformed.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Slanderer!
I didn't originally post the Wiki article you agreed with in full.
You stand convicted. You are denying what you are NOT accused of - originally posting nonsense - because you are guilty of what you are accused of, being a war monger, rejecting Jesus and his Blessed are the peacemakers sentiment.

If you were a peacemaker, you’d spell out the conditions for peace - even if not the ORIGINAL one to do so.

Time to grow up! 400,000 Ukranians have died. What is your solution for peace - other than pretend their is no justification for war?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some folks-- even good Christian folks-- prefer war. Simple as that.

No, the Holy Spirit never leads anybody to prefer that people be slaughtered by the thousands out on the battlefield

It's not possible to be a Christian and prefer war, just like it's not possible to be a Christian and support murdering innocent little babies, sexual perversion, or indoctrinating children to become sex perverts! disagree.gif

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You stand convicted. You are denying what you are NOT accused of - originally posting nonsense - because you are guilty of what you are accused of, being a war monger, rejecting Jesus and his Blessed are the peacemakers sentiment.

If you were a peacemaker, you’d spell out the conditions for peace - even if not the ORIGINAL one to do so.

Time to grow up! 400,000 Ukranians have died. What is your solution for peace - other than pretend their is no justification for war?
I have not seen any regard for the 400,000 Ukraines that have been set up, so as too be killed.
How many Ukraine men will be sacrificed by Zelnesky the grate ? all of them ! How far will the Satanic forces in the West let Him go with this Genocide ! or is it just another Burnt offering to their gods ?

Hey history lesson, about the love that Ukraine has for the USA in the past ? think about it ! The great love affair ? did Ukraine love the USA ? The answer is No !
Did or Does the USA Love Ukraine ? No !

Ask the Question who loves Ukraine ? No one in fact but for Russia would be the number one on the list ?

I do think that the people of Ukraine are being set up by the west and that the biggest Traitor of Ukraine is Zelensky in fact ! Why reject the peoples rights to Vote ! For if they did have the right to Vote 400.000 people in Ukraine would not be dead in fact, the blood is on Zelensky's hands as well as all of the Satanic West, who are only after the Oil and Gas in fact, it's all a fat cats dream !

The World is being run by Trash nowadays, The Islamic morons attacked the Jews like so and what do we hear 24/7 poor Islamic story's ?
But the fact is that they brought it all on themselves in fact, because they attacked the Jews like the dogs that they truly are in fact !
If they did not attack the Jews, they would not of had the problem that they created in fact !
It's they who were happy to of called down the Thunder in fact.
Now they are only reaping what they Sowed in fact !

Facts of the Matter is that the Islamic morons brought it all on themselves !

Fact of the matter with Ukraine is, The People should of had the right to Vote in fact ! and all the people would of got on just fine, no one killed or homes etc lost.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to tell you all a little secret.
In the not so distant future, AI will be controlling everything we read and hear on the internet and the televion and the radio.
You will get one narrative and one narrative only. And you will have to decide whether you choose to believe it or not. But there won't be any way to actually verify anything through the internet that has an opposing view.

Think, 1984, or A brave new world.
We are there folks. And it's not going to be easy.
If you say something other than what the internet spews out, you will be asked to fact check everything. Problem is, AI will control the fact checking.

Everyone will be calling everyone a liar. It's going to be very bitter.
People may even end up being sued or arrested for spreading so-called mis-information, disinformation or malinformation.
We've already seen the prototype during covid.

So just be aware.
It don't matter what side of the spectrum your on, it's going to hit us all like a ton of bricks.
So don't argue. Don't try to convince others because they won't listen. Those who are already swayed by the MSM media will be the first to take everything said as the gospel truth. And there won't be any way to oppose it.

Pick your battles wisely. Stand firm in your faith and never waiver. Even if AI comes out with an Image of Jesus Christ and says we must all bow down to the image on the tv or on the internet.
Don't do it.

I know this sounds kind of conspiratorial, but if you don't believe me now, you'll just have to find out for yourselves later.
And I promise I won't tell you I told you so, because someone will want me to fact check it, and this page will be long gone by then.

Keep your faith and trust in God.
Only these things matter.
And remember to love your neighbor even if they call you names. It will be better for us in the end than it will be for them.

Hugs
I was rereading this and this came to mind:

Jhn 9:4
I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

2Th 2:5
Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6
And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
2Th 2:12
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Isa 28:15
Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:
Isa 28:18
And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it.

Mat 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mar 13:22
For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

Luk 17:26
And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
Luk 17:27
They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Reactions: amadeus

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
t's a shame we don't agree one of the biggest historic boots is Russia only wants peace.
Russia was our ally in WWII, even when we were ideological enemies, and should be our ally today, when we are no longer ideological enemies.

The ideological enemies of the Free World are Communist China and Islamic terrorism.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Russia was our ally in WWII, even when we were ideological enemies, and should be our ally today, when we are no longer ideological enemies.

The ideological enemies of the Free World are Communist China and Islamic terrorism.

From the interview-- Putin contends that America-- presently under Biden- IS an ideological enemy. He describes it as progressive rot, and an evil and he further defines it as Marxist communism-- in the liberal Western institutional thought camps that have taken over or education systems and government. Imagine that. The communists are saying they got rid of their communism --they all went West. Nazi's to Ukraine, and Marxists to America.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From the interview-- Putin contends that America-- presently under Biden- IS an ideological enemy. He describes it as progressive rot, and an evil and he further defines it as Marxist communism-- in the liberal Western institutional thought camps that have taken over or education systems and government. Imagine that. The communists are saying they got rid of their communism --they all went West. Nazi's to Ukraine, and Marxists to America.
Hmmm. I would not equate progressive rot as ideological enemies with Russia governance. It is not fair to lay all the progressive rot in the nation at the feet of one man, Biden. Still, I agree with the point that America is succumbing to it.

My impression was Putin think of the West as foolish, more than ideologically driven. The quest for power seems for its own sake other than ideological, per se.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmmm. I would not equate progressive rot as ideological enemies with Russia governance. It is not fair to lay all the progressive rot in the nation at the feet of one man, Biden. Still, I agree with the point that America is succumbing to it.

My impression was Putin think of the West as foolish, more than ideologically driven. The quest for power seems for its own sake other than ideological, per se.

I didn't. I said "under Biden."

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do we need the War in Ukraine ?

I think not ! Truly such is insanity ! It's retarded in fact ! Who gains in this War ? the people of Ukraine ? Hell No !

Who is laughing about it all ? a hand full of fat cats ?

Stop this War i say ! It was futile from the start, regarding the deaths of all killed, they have been sold out for nothing ! but for fat cats who want to have the wealth !

Reactions: Ziggy

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you daft? I told you what to look for, when and where to look. You simply refused, feigning ignorance. Please don’t tell me you aren’t pretending.

NATO General Secretary Mr. Woerner in Brussels on 17 May 1990. He said at the time that: ‘the fact that we are ready not to place a NATO army outside of German territory gives the Soviet Union a firm security guarantee.’ Where are these guarantees?”

Newly declassified documents show, the Russians might have had a point. While it was previously understood that Secretary of State James Baker’s assurance to Gorbachev that NATO would not expand “not one inch eastward” during a Feb 9, 1990 meeting.
Wow….so condensending. Here is what I found that is at odds with what you found: Did NATO Promise Not to Enlarge? Gorbachev Says "No" | Brookings

Now I am not sure what to believe

Reactions: BlessedPeace

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I have repeatedly explained the provocation and said a LOT more than what is enough, Nazis at the border. This is why I flipped the script.

Instead of trying to get me to justify war, you try justifying peace! Its so odd that 400,000 dead Ukranians is insufficient carnage to begin peace negotiations with Russia.

They have terms for peace and until they are met the following will continue:
  • annihilation of Ukrainian people
  • Money laundering, aka ‘foreign aide’ will enrich politicians
  • Military Industrial Complex will profit
  • NATO’s aggression will become more obvious to more people.
  • You will continue to be a pawn for Satan and his quest for world domination.
Wrangler,

You did justify war. You said provocation from Ukraine, the justification for Russia to invaded them, was because of corruption and Nazi’s in Ukraine.

You then said that Ukraine should seek peace beacause of the 400,000 killed and you justified them seeking peace by using scripture; blessed are the peace makers. However, you twisted scripture to make it sound like Jesus was saying if someone attacks you then you should give up and seek peace with them. That is NOT what that passage means. That passage means Peacemakers are blessed. It does not mean once you are attacked, give up and make peace.

I pointed out that Jesus also said sell your cloak and buy a sword. You said Jesus meant the sword is for defense, not aggression. I then pointed out Russia used their sword for aggression (war) And Ukraine is using it for defense. However you doubled down on your justification for war.

YOU are justifying war, but then call me a war monger. YOU say if there is corruption and a group of people you don’t like in another Country then you are justified to attack them using the sword that YOU said is not for aggression. YOU then say that the country being attacked is not allowed to use their sword of ‘defense’ that they should seek peace because blessed are the peacemakers. NOTHING you have said makes sense.

You say there is NATO aggression and a desire to expand when the fact is NATO hasn’t attacked anyone to expand and Russia is the only one showing aggression/expansion by attacking Afgansistan, Georgia, Ukraine, Abkhazia and Crimea etc

Surely you can see how wrong you are?

Marymog

Mar 7, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I look forward to Mary quite contrary and contrite now recognizing the need for justification for peace.
You use a cute quip in an effort to put me down, belittle me. I have not been contrary at all however you have.

You say the sword one buys after they sell their cloak is meant for defense, not aggression. But then contradict yourself by saying Ukraine shouldn’t use it for defense. You contradict yourself again and say it is ok for Russia to use it for agression.

You say blessed are the peacemakers means give up once you are attacked by someone who doesn’t want peace. But it was ok for Russia to attack Ukraine which clearly is not a peaceful move.

Wrangler has wrangled some illogical and contrary beliefs and twisted scripture to get to those beliefs. Will wrongler ever admit to being wrong? Nope, pride will wrangle that admittance. And he has Larry and Curly supporting him!