Types of people on Christian forums (and in churches)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John Zain

Newbie trainee
Sep 16, 2010
San Diego, CA
Types of people on Christian forums (and in churches) ...

[SIZE=12pt]1 – BACs who are being nicely sanctified towards holiness and perfection (maturity)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]2 – BACs who have been brainwashed with false doctrines, which can be quite a hindrance[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]3 – BACs involved in habitual sins, which must be overcome or they will result in eternal death[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]4 – Blind-faith “Christians” (not BACs), who only believe intellectually (some were born into this)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]5 – Curiosity-seekers (non-believers, cultists, atheists, agnostics, etc.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]6 – Those sent by Satan to disrupt, argue, cause dis-harmony, post nonsense, etc.[/SIZE]

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
7. Those who claim to see, yet they are deceived and do not receive the love of the Truth but have only carnal understanding of the Word.

8. Also those who claim to LOVE JESUS.. but they have never even opened up their Bible at all so they can get to know the Word.
They are just waiting for this false image to come and sweep them off their feet to get married:

View attachment 166

Or was it this man made one?:

View attachment 167

If you ever want to know what the false Messiah will look like, here he is for the WHOLE world knows these false images as most of Christian's god, yet these are idolatry as there are not images of Jesus, there is no likenesses of him at all and to worship such images as God is blasphemy. Yet every one even the whole world recognizes them as JESUS, yet they are deceived.

Attachments

• Image of the flesh man.jpg
    Image of the flesh man.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Flesh man 3.jpg
    Flesh man 3.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 0

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Even I have it in my mind that when I see any of the 1,000's of man made images, I recognize them as Jesus... then I GET REAL and come to me spiritual senses as they have been imbedded in our minds and we were specifically told by God:
Deut 5:8-10
8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments.
KJV

God is the same yesterday, today and forever, He never changes!

musterion said:
Hm. I wonder what sparked this.
Heb 1:7
7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
KJV
Fire burns that old flesh man away so that we can be set Free!

musterion

Aug 4, 2013
afaithfulone4u said:
Even I have it in my mind that when I see any of the 1,000's of man made images, I recognize them as Jesus... then I GET REAL and come to me spiritual senses as they have been imbedded in our minds and we were specifically told by God:
Deut 5:8-10
8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:
I'm not sure we agree on much but we agree on this. We're not even to know Christ according to the flesh because we cannot (2 Cor 5:16), yet I've seen professing Christians argue over which painting looks more like Christ did. I even had a dear sister who I believe is saved get a bit miffed at me because I voiced my dislike of the 'laughing Jesus' artwork. "What, you don't think Jesus ever laughed?!?" she demanded to know. I didn't answer her because she was completely missing the point.
afaithfulone4u said:
Fire burns that old flesh man away so that we can be set Free!
I meant the o.p.

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
musterion said:
I'm not sure we agree on much but we agree on this. We're not even to know Christ according to the flesh because we cannot (2 Cor 5:16), yet I've seen professing Christians argue over which painting looks more like Christ did. I even had a dear sister who I believe is saved get a bit miffed at me because I voiced my dislike of the 'laughing Jesus' artwork. "What, you don't think Jesus ever laughed?!?" she demanded to know. I didn't answer her because she was completely missing the point.

I meant the o.p.
I believe that we may agree on much more than you think. Iron sharpens iron and when we are whipping out our sWords of the Spirit which is the Word of God according to Ep.6 on one another on this forum, we are not to be showing hate to one another, but just sharpening our tongues and edifying the body of Christ.
For the Word of God comes from our mouth and is a weapon against the wicked spirit world that controls our friends and families and we need to know THE WORD and use it to fight the enemy(devil) who tries to attack us and those we claim to love. We are warriors for the kingdom of God and our weapon is not physical but spiritual. The Word is not just words they are Spirit and life, it is powerful to the pulling down of strong holds and is sharper than any two edged sword piercing to the BONE MARROW meaning to the bloodline to raise us up from the dead(spiritually that is) unto the sons of God.

I am glad that you have understood that those images are deception to the whole human race. And you had the spiritual knowledge to see that your friend was not able to accept it at truth yet. But hopefully God will open her eyes to it. There are many things that we do, me included, that have hidden agenda's in our lives to keep us down in the dust, but we must keep our eyes on Jesus to come to the understanding of all of them one at a time.