UFO changed to UAP

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I've seen satellites with both binoculars and telescope. They're typically too high to distinguish features with the naked eye and orbit much higher than the flight of commercial aircraft, while this anomaly appeared larger than the jets I see passing over from time to time. It's also very unusual for satellites to orbit South to North.

But regarding the abode of God, even the heaven of heavens is too large to contain Him ( from 1 Kings 8:27)
Having experienced a great deal of spiritual phenomenon of a fallen nature, it's clear to me that some aspect of heaven or hell is unseen here with us. I believe that God the Father only manifests directly in creation through His Spirit and His Son, yet being Spirit and present everywhere and throughout Eternity, He has made Himself known through His works, His Spirit, and His Son. When God is described in the Old Testament as the ancient of days in prophetic vision, that description is consistent with the description of the glorified Christ.
The physical sky is heaven and is described as such by scripture. Heaven outside of our atmosphere is still heaven, the abode of the heavenly host, and that host is described both as stars and as angelic creatures. Having some understanding of Astronomy and the evidences of the physical nature of stars, I've always assumed that they were representative of the spiritual host of heaven, and that the Angel's had some other unseen abode not of the physical universe. However, given the preponderance of evidence of extraterrestrial visitations with real psychic phenomena associated with them, I can't rule out the possibility of the physical heavens being the abode of physical angels that don't have earthly limitations. This isn't my idea, but was proposed by Eric Von Daniken in his book "Chariot of the Gods."
The bible isn't a text book on physical science, but the testimony of God regarding His Son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ. Consequently it does not reveal all the secrets of the universe and even addresses that point.
“The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law. Deuteronomy 29:29
There is no doubt in my mind that UFO phenomena have a spiritual element. The studies done by the USAF and scientists commissioned by them, when seen without the intentional disinformation and their declassified content, tell us that the "experts" recognized a psychic component to real UFO phenomena. Science uses the word psychic to imply a power of the mind, while faith understands that all power and authority comes from God.
If I were to tell you that I fully understood the bible's description of heaven, or its described divisions I'd be lying. However, my lucid dream of flying to the city of light, at the prompting of a still and quiet voice, was a direct flight from the atmosphere out into space. That could've been no more than the invention of my subconscious mind, but I can accept that a physical/spiritual city will descend from the "heavens" and come to rest on a mount to the North of Jerusalem, the same that Lucifer determines to ascend.

ABOUT HEAVEN

Ephesians 1:v.3 to 13
3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in HEAVENLY places in Christ:

4 According as He hath chosen us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein He hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace;

8 Wherein He hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in Him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of Him who worketh all things after the counsel of His own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of His glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the Word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Revelation 4:v. 1 -
I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Revelation 11:v.15-18
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Yeah, the nations will be wrathed, But the Almighty God will pour His wrath against all nations of the earth, yeah, all, including the nation of Israel full of idolatry and witchery, and where Satan now called red Dragon will establish his throne, even in the holy city, spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, that is Jerusalem.

From now on there will be only and only wrath, wrath from the wicked nations against GOD and his people, the true Christians, true believers, and wrath of GOD that will be poured
upon all the wicked nations.

Get ready
When The Trumpet Of The Lord Shall Sound - YouTube

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Timtofly said:
"Demons are not fallen angels. They are spirits. They enter the mind and take over one's thoughts."

What's the difference between a spirit and a fallen angel
Are you a body, soul, and angel?

Are you a body, soul, and spirit?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe, according to scripture, that demons are the spirits of dead human/angel hybrids called Nephilim.
See Genesis 6, in most translations.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Are you a body, soul, and angel?

Are you a body, soul, and spirit?

JESUS said: John 6:v.63 - It is the SPIRIT that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the WORDS that I speak unto you, they are SPIRIT, and they are life.

Comparing, on the other hand: the WORDS of lie that are spoken by the men, mainly by their father, are SPIRIT and death.

The Dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, will be bound and be cast down into the bottomless pit, that he should deceive the nations no more. Revelation 20

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe that demons are the spirits of dead Nephilim, but that just what I believe.
The problem is that the nephilim are considered the offspring, not the progenitor.

"There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

Which translations state:

"There were fallen angels in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

This verse still does not explicitly state that the Nephilim and the sons of God were referring to the same beings.

We cannot conclude that it meant, "and the giants came in unto the daughters of men".

The thought is, "There were giants in the land." The reason being, "the sons of God had relationships with daughters of men." The first point being the result of the second point. The third point verifying that thought, "and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

The phrase, "and after that" just shows at two different times.

The words used for the sons of God, "elohim ben" in no way in the text refer back to the Nephilim as the Nephilim being the cause, but the result. Obviously the sons of God and the daughters of men are not the parents of the angels. The angels are a totally separate creation.

Calling the giants the fallen angels is not proof the sons of God were the giants or fallen angels. The word structure only indicates the word Nephilim is a result, not the being producing the result.

The original state of those created on the 6th day indicates they were giants compared to the fallen state of humanity who were no longer considered giants. So the nephilim is not a separate creation, but only a description given to the sons of God. So that would mean if the sons of God were angels, so was Adam an angel. The only difference is that some angels were in the firmament and some were on the earth. That would make Adam a fallen angel, and humanity is the fallen form. That is the only way the claim "nephilim has to be an angel" makes sense. All angels in heaven and on earth were the sons of God, and all the sons of God on earth and in heaven were angels.

The only difference now, is that humans are the fallen offspring of Adam. But originally we were all angels, sons of God. No difference between the stars on the 4th day, and the angels in God's image on the 6th day.

One would have to prove that angels are no different from us having a body, soul, and spirit. Fallen Angels are just human like us because they disobeyed God, just like Adam disobeyed God. Angels are just like us created in God's image. The only difference is that some angels are the stars in the firmament and some angels were given the task of dominion on the earth.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Most bible translations and most scholars agree that the word Nephilim should be used for Genesis 6:4. I concur.
The Nephilim include the giants. I believe that the phrase, "sons of God," "bene ha-elohim," when used in the old testament, always refers to angels.
My understanding of the text, combined with what I've read in extra-biblical writings such as "The Book Of The Watchers" (1 Enoch chs 1-36), and my research into the original languages of these texts, is that a class of angels called Watchers, who were able to transform into human form, had sex with human women and the resulting angel-human offspring were called the Nephilim.
I believe that humans were made in the image of God, but that angels were a separate creation.
I guess we believe what we believe. I can live with that.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most bible translations and most scholars agree that the word Nephilim should be used for Genesis 6:4. I concur.
The Nephilim include the giants. I believe that the phrase, "sons of God," "bene ha-elohim," when used in the old testament, always refers to angels.
My understanding of the text, combined with what I've read in extra-biblical writings such as "The Book Of The Watchers" (1 Enoch chs 1-36), and my research into the original languages of these texts, is that a class of angels called Watchers, who were able to transform into human form, had sex with human women and the resulting angel-human offspring were called the Nephilim.
I believe that humans were made in the image of God, but that angels were a separate creation.
I guess we believe what we believe. I can live with that.
They cannot be a separate creation yet still able to have the same abilities. You cannot have both opposing beliefs. Jesus Himself claimed angels cannot procreate, not even as humans.

Separate creations, separate species, no interconnections. The implications of the afterlife is that God removes the ability to procreate. No where can it be claimed God allowed angels to procreate. One cannot conclude an angel was able on their own to give themselves an ability only God can grant.

To state that angels can procreate with humans is stating they are the same created beings. It also goes against the point that God even changes humanity and makes them like the angels. We are not turned into angels, but loose the ability to procreate even with other humans. Angels cannot procreate period, not even to make more angels, so to say they can just suddenly in a fallen state do so, defies logic. Unless there is a verse that states, if an angel disobeys God, they become human and can procreate. That still does not describe a son of God as being an angel. Every mention of the elohim keeps them as elohim, and never changes their created status. We cannot even state as a group all of them became corrupt, and destroyed in the Flood.

If Job is post Noah's Flood, there were still elohim holding council with God, and obviously in heaven and no longer living on earth, as far as we know. All Scriptural support indicates humans associated with the elohim, not angels. The book of Enoch not withstanding. Obviously some in the past rejected Enoch from the Canon of Scriptures for specific reasons. Contradicting other Scripture would be an obvious reason. That it showed up over a thousand years after Moses, means that Moses did not endorse it. If God gave Moses all that humans needed to know, then it should have come from Moses, at that time.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
One would have to prove that angels are no different from us having a body, soul, and spirit. Fallen Angels are just human like us because they disobeyed God, just like Adam disobeyed God. Angels are just like us created in God's image.

TRUE. The "angels are no different from us having a body, soul, and spirit". What matters is Truth exclusively. In Luke 20:35-36 the Lord JESUS reveals that the true believers, the true Christians, will be ANGELS, it means the nature of the believers will be changed, according Philippians 3:v.20-21 and 1 Corinthians 15:v.51-58.

35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world(the next world, the Kingdom of GOD-Rev.11:v.15-18 among others), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Isaiah 26:19-21
19 Thy dead men shall live
, together with MY DEAD BODY shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

P.S.
Revelation 2:v.1 and 5

1 - Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write;
5 - Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
They cannot be a separate creation yet still able to have the same abilities. You cannot have both opposing beliefs. Jesus Himself claimed angels cannot procreate, not even as humans.

Separate creations, separate species, no interconnections. The implications of the afterlife is that God removes the ability to procreate. No where can it be claimed God allowed angels to procreate. One cannot conclude an angel was able on their own to give themselves an ability only God can grant.

To state that angels can procreate with humans is stating they are the same created beings. It also goes against the point that God even changes humanity and makes them like the angels. We are not turned into angels, but loose the ability to procreate even with other humans. Angels cannot procreate period, not even to make more angels, so to say they can just suddenly in a fallen state do so, defies logic. Unless there is a verse that states, if an angel disobeys God, they become human and can procreate. That still does not describe a son of God as being an angel. Every mention of the elohim keeps them as elohim, and never changes their created status. We cannot even state as a group all of them became corrupt, and destroyed in the Flood.

If Job is post Noah's Flood, there were still elohim holding council with God, and obviously in heaven and no longer living on earth, as far as we know. All Scriptural support indicates humans associated with the elohim, not angels. The book of Enoch not withstanding. Obviously some in the past rejected Enoch from the Canon of Scriptures for specific reasons. Contradicting other Scripture would be an obvious reason. That it showed up over a thousand years after Moses, means that Moses did not endorse it. If God gave Moses all that humans needed to know, then it should have come from Moses, at that time.

The sons of God were angels period .Gen 6 leaves no doubt

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your question ain't right
You asked what the difference was. You have a spirit. An angel is not a spirit. Angels are not the third part of what makes us whole, body, soul, and spirit. So angel and spirit are not interchangeable. One is the attribute of created mankind. An angel is a totally different created being. An angel is also more than wind and a fiery flame. The wind part comes from the Greek word meaning spirit, pneuma. It means air or breadth. The spirit part of being human is more than just air, but that is the only word used in the English translations. Spirit is also not synonymous with ghost. Some form of air or otherworldly invisible force is ghost.

We are not angels. And angels are not humans. Humans have a spirit. Angels are not spirits.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sons of God were angels period .Gen 6 leaves no doubt
Genesis 6 does not mention angels period. The Son of man is the Son of God. We are sons of God. Mary was not an angel, nor gave birth to an angel. Jesus did not come as an angel. A son of God can only be a created human in the image of God. Body = Jesus. Soul = God. Spirit = Holy Spirit. We are sons of God, minus our spirit. We have been given the Holy Spirit in the place of our spirit. Without the Holy Spirit we are spiritually dead. None of this nor Genesis 6 has anything to do with angels, period.

A son of God in the full image of God will not need the indwelling Holy Spirit. Our spirit is our direct connection with God. Adam was a son of God, before he disobeyed and died, just like God said. We are in Adam's fallen image. Adam was not the only son of God. Genesis 6 points out lots of sons of God. Angels cannot procreate, and never could. Sons of God were told to multiply and fill the earth, and they did. Then they saw the daughters born to Adam's offspring, and got involved in sinful flesh. These made sinful humans more than they should have been in their fallen state. But it also mixed sinful flesh into the wholeness of a son of God. That is why God had to destroy all of sinful humanity. His Spirit could not strive against the now corrupted spirits of the sons of God. The sons of God could not change fallen Adam back into something better, but Adam's sin nature was corrupting the sons of God who were being born.

It also does not say all the sons of God married all the daughters of Adam. We do not have all the specifics, but we do know, or at least should know, no angels were involved. Just humans moving into town with other humans. Some born to Adam, and some born to the original sons of God. This was at least 6 generations after Adam was kicked out and lived among the sons of God.

"And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the Lord."

It was not until Adam's grandson Enos and all his generation, that Adam's family even could call out to God. Adam and Seth were lost in their sins. By the time Noah arrived he was the only righteous one of the whole bunch. The sons of God grew more wicked, and a direct descendant of Adam was righteous enough and obeyed God enough to save 8 souls from destruction.

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UFO changed to UAP (Rape Gospel) (Revised)
(when we see "rabies" that is the reference here, or the progression of rabies, for the last generation, what that represents is the ratio of spiritual sin to the death of the body in open display)

HOSEA 3:1 Then said the LORD unto me, Go yet, love a woman beloved of [her] friend, yet an adulteress, according to the love of the LORD toward the children of Israel, who look to other gods, and love flagons of wine.
HOSEA 3:2 So I bought her to me for fifteen [pieces] of silver, and [for] an homer of barley, and an half homer of barley:
HOSEA 3:3 And I said unto her, Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for [another] man: so [will] I also [be] for thee.
HOSEA 3:4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and [without] teraphim:

GENESIS 1:20m And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl [that] may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven.
GENESIS 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.
The Pyramid Builder Covenant..........the "ephod and teraphim", was apart of the gift God allowed them to wrestle with in that day, and that is a completed covenant.
You have a description of "suicide pleasure" by fornication, involving one form of rape or uncleanness with the body of the person in view, in Hosea...........and the believe is that, an unclean women can in some cases absorb a charge, that dissipates over time, either from killing the body of the person in view or fornication. (so you can see apart of the drive the usa has with using my relatives and minorities and other individuals in hurting me continually for pleasure, but this is for a good number of people) (the result is usually the same, people usually act out mass suicide over time this can become more frequent).
since that covenant is completed, you may have a dead body of the male in view to no effect, the testimony for those individuals may continue, in which case, the soulmate along with others may continue their testimony for some degree of time, that is the UFO phenemenon..............which is now classified as a "rape gospel", in relation to humanities dirth charge (nullifying field as from generational decay or uncleanness).
(humanity isn't in a position to do justice, so this is all apart of natural suicide, in humanities accusation against god, there may not be any solutions in the future either, or there maybe only as a result of the son of man, for those that are in this argument of or branch of the "rape gospel")
(the gospel has other various details, there are some people that claim that after moses died when he went up the mountain, or people claim that the jewish people put him to death in their pleasure............that his soulmate Aaron was revealed, when she adorned herself as a bride for Moses.................you have a description of very unclean suicide pleasure from humanity shrouded in controversy, and its not an area humanity can do justice with)
(when God increases the earth's field cyclically, then there is less pleasure in these "rape gospels", however they are described, that is where these witch killings usually originate or, a great deal of people naturally suffer, remember humanity doesn't really pray, so the natural conclusion is to kill the body of the unclean when that happens)
(for the sake of pleasure, humanity has the mental illness, of assuming the "son of man" is an isolated argument, humanity also assumes its free of guilty or any accusation with god, and continually heaps pleasure to itself, but pleasure as a result of putting people to death and suffering, as an answer to god specifically, in a variety of ways) (but that cyclically, all breaks down with reactivity between the earth's field and this genetic decay) (it depends on the progression of rabies that is the cyclical highlight, in the last generation of which we are, we can hope for a higher degree and display)

I will try to add a statement to conclude things

VzCKB82.jpg

livescience.com/56037-feejee-mermaid.html

(in the book of judges, you have a women in authority.........remember what we said, the "mark of the beast" comes from the "pyramid builder and his soulmate, their family", more specifically this comes from the soulmate. Its possible for people to have a "mark of the beast", but God really doesn't give any strength, save for the son of man, so they can't do much, and are easily overcome, in man's suicide pleasure............most cases generationally there is only the son of man, then he tries to salvage some of those individuals (like the way people try to stretch the meaning of the "lost tribes")

There isn't any other intelligent life in the universe, like humanity or anything, there isn't any other forms of live in this universe is a controversy, there may or may not be.................god gives those individuals some power to abridge the silence in heaven as a parable, but that is a martyrdom's gospel for humanities conviction in suicide pleasure with those berieved families, not much to little value to no value there.

Remember in history.............god left energy signatures in the earth, and articulated various works, from the actions of angels or from the pyramid builder covenant...........they were not active in the time of the homosapien............that means, a good part of history is paganism and suicide pleasure. Mixed with a few modern mighty works from various individuals.

Long story short, the good news is, that.............we should have RABIES, and if we're luckly, 1 to 2 billion people will die to make things main stay with the earth's field to some degree, or god may leave enough charge left over for the son of man to double the behavior, if your lucky, if not..................people live and people die its not a terrible loss, but we'll have to see.

Last edited: