Uh-Oh, Obama Heading to Israel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brothertom

All for Jesus no matter the cost.
May 1, 2012
Bottom of Illinois
Watch for his periphial visits to Arab Countries...where his dark covenants are based.....as he fills them in for stategic world take-over by radical Jihad & sharia Law. He is a devoted Muslim/Marxist...Allah 1st.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Brothertom, I am not certain he has enough time in his seat to be able to fulfill any of the desires of the Beast. Things could speed up tremendously, but still, I just don't see him being part of it, especially as the USA president. Could he possibly strenghten ties enough with the Arab comunity to be allowed any seat with authority - yet not have been of their country? I just don't see that happening, but I can be wrong.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, terry.

terry said:
Brothertom, I am not certain he has enough time in his seat to be able to fulfill any of the desires of the Beast. Things could speed up tremendously, but still, I just don't see him being part of it, especially as the USA president. Could he possibly strenghten ties enough with the Arab comunity to be allowed any seat with authority - yet not have been of their country? I just don't see that happening, but I can be wrong.
Just readin' along.

He doesn't have to be the Beast, just pave the way FOR the Beast! The LORD KNOWS he's done enough damage to THIS country! Michelle Obama, as well, has furthered the involvement of "Big Brother!"

Don't you find it odd that immediately after the resurgence of gun control legislation we see a "convenient" shortage of ammo supplies?

He has SEVERELY weakened the "Greater Satan!"

stefen

Mar 3, 2013
Chennai, India
Now you people are telling that Obama is the beast isit..! You have to tell someone as beast day by day isit?? You people said, george w bush is beast, putin is beast, hitler is beast.. Won't you stop all these? How many failures you face by these assumptions? What did you win by these false assumptions in your past live period? Nothing than waste of energy. Family radio was an example. How funny people you are??

Why do we need to know of that beast, whoever it can be..! The people who has no faith in themselves that they will be taken in rapture will only discuss about the enemy to overcome the situations tactically.

Do not fear..! Jesus said. He is with us. Let's discuss about how to improve the relationship with God.

Maranatha..!