UNDER ATTACK

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth, under attack by intolerant bigots aligned against truth. :confused:

You know why they're going off about this, right?
Because mentally ill females who think they should have been born male play that role.

However, because they are biologically female behind that costume, and despite the hormone cocktail they consume to chemically alter their natural biology they still may bleed once a month.

Ergo, we "can't say" only women menustrate because all the above is suppose to prove "men" do too.

Our language has to,must, be inclusive. Men have vaginas. Women have penises. And for we "normals", we'r referred to as those having been "assigned" male or female at birth.

We're suppose to agree both sexes can be present in one body. And it depends on the mentally ill person's preferred identity as to which sex they identify with and by in living their truth. And the rest of us must concur or there is something wrong with us.

Not only is it the reincarnation of Sodom and Gomorrah but, now those who fought for equal rights for generations are insuring normal heterosexuals are to now be the ones discriminated against.
We're to take their place in the new closet

No longer is it the inmates running the assylum. Now it's the inmates ruling the world.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Truth, under attack by intolerant bigots aligned against truth. :confused:

You know why they're going off about this, right?
Because mentally ill females who think they should have been born male play that role.

However, because they are biologically female behind that costume, and despite the hormone cocktail they consume to chemically alter their natural biology they still may bleed once a month.

Ergo, we "can't say" only women menustrate because all the above is suppose to prove "men" do too.

Our language has to,must, be inclusive. Men have vaginas. Women have penises. And for we "normals", we'r referred to as those having been "assigned" male or female at birth.

We're suppose to agree both sexes can be present in one body. And it depends on the mentally ill person's preferred identity as to which sex they identify with and by in living their truth. And the rest of us must concur or there is something wrong with us.

Not only is it the reincarnation of Sodom and Gomorrah but, now those who fought for equal rights for generations are insuring normal heterosexuals are to now be the ones discriminated against.
We're to take their place in the new closet

No longer is it the inmates running the assylum. Now it's the inmates ruling the world.

Very true. How can a male to female ever have a period when they will never have a womb, ovaries or falopian tubes. And how will a female to male ever produce sperm even with artificial testosterone.

I was watching a programme on TV the other night where people bring things to the experts to be mended. One of the guests was a female to male transition, but when she/he turned to walk away you could tell by the narrow shoulders and wide hips they still had the female.

Some things can be artificially changed with drugs and surgery but the basic DNA that makes the differences never can be.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It is interesting that everyone who has reacted against J k Rowling's, the liberal tolerant elite, the stars made rich and famous by her books and intolerant Christians here.
None have actually read her words.

She as a woman has suffered abuse from men, and is intelligent enough to know that abusers lie, that men wanting to abuse women will lie about there being remail inorder to gain access to woman's safe areas so they can abuse them.

This is behind her statement about the biological nature of being femail.

Wake up you are aware that laws are coming into force that makes it a criminal offence to talk about biblical marriage.

Reactions: Pearl

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posted to my Facebook page this morning. Has anybody else seen this?

New Zealand Book Festival Cancels 'Harry Potter' Event over J.K. Rowling Saying Only Women Menstruate (breitbart.com)

"A Harry Potter event was canceled at an upcoming book festival in New Zealand over headline-making comments the best selling author J.K. Rowling made, in which she said only women can menstruate."

Even very young children can see that boys and girls are different from the way they behave, what they like / dislike etc before they know of physical sexual differences. It literally isn’t rocket science. Child’s play some would say. Reality is reality. Ask a child what colour grass is, what noise a dog makes and look over there - is that a boy or a girl? As I say, very young children get it.
Those who grew up in this post-modern world were indoctrinated into the idea that objective truth doesn't exist. Truth, then, is defined as "what everyone agrees is true." Since the truth of an idea is now adjudicated by consensus, dissent is intolerable. To disagree with the dominate paradigm is seen as an attack on the truth, which must be put down immediately or else it might become the dominant paradigm eventually.

Under this way of thinking, people don't sit around and ask each other, "Isn't this true?" They sit around and ask each other, "what do we need to affirm in order to be liked? "What do I need to say in order to receive affirmation?" Our need for affirmation renders us most vulnerable to lies and deception and leads to group think.

Recall what Jesus said to some of the Pharisees.

John 5:44
How can you believe, when you receive glory from one another and you do not seek the glory that is from the one and only God?

These men were unable to believe in Jesus because they were seeking glory from each other. Seeking the approval of others is a most powerful intoxicant and leads to both error and "group think." In a society where objective truth is neither real nor explored, where truth is nothing more than consensus opinion, and where people are seeking glory (affirmation) from each other rather than from God, we witness this kind of extreme attack on those who simply state an actual true fact.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very true. How can a male to female ever have a period when they will never have a womb, ovaries or falopian tubes. And how will a female to male ever produce sperm even with artificial testosterone.

I was watching a programme on TV the other night where people bring things to the experts to be mended. One of the guests was a female to male transition, but when she/he turned to walk away you could tell by the narrow shoulders and wide hips they still had the female.

Some things can be artificially changed with drugs and surgery but the basic DNA that makes the differences never can be.
Transgender is a mental illness. Body dysmorphic disorder. Now that all that has been done away with, rather than care enough to treat a people who mutilate themselves to achieve their personal physical vision of themselves, thoughrarely do gay males sacrifieteirgenetalia to "become a wo-man", our society enables andecuraestheir disease.
And persecute those
who recognnize it as such.

I think we should have seen this coming in the 90's or thereabouts. I think it was Time magazine that featured a fe-male on it's over with the headline saying something like, history is made. First man to give birth.

And there she was. Facial hair, extended stomach due to her being pregnant. But we were to accept what we were witnessing was a pregnant man.

I know what passes itself off as entertainment in television and theater is actually a concerted effort to dumb us down while giving evil an inroad, hence all the dark occult tv shows now, but this is ridiculous. Now we're playing God and eradicating the psychological profile that forewarned us, as does God of course, that this can't be done in a mentally well society.

What we're witnessing I think is the very depths of hell being brought to the surface of earth.
The demons make the rules and the devil's parade proudly over their advance against a moral and righteous society.

The one thing a man will never disguise about themselves as they don a feminine costume is their square male hands.
And the Adam's apple.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Women menstruating is a biological fact and Harry Potter is a fictional series and a good one at that. As long as children understand that (I'm talking about the second part of my response on this one) then I don't see an issue with either subject.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Women menstruating is a biological fact and Harry Potter is a fictional series and a good one at that. As long as children understand that (I'm talking about the second part of my response on this one) then I don't see an issue with either subject.
harry Potter books are fictional as you say April and I know you like them, but there is too much darkness and occult stuff in them to be comfortable with as a Christian, and many of us feel like that and I just hope that you will 'get' why one day.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
harry Potter books are fictional as you say April and I know you like them, but there is too much darkness and occult stuff in them to be comfortable with as a Christian, and many of us feel like that and I just hope that you will 'get' why one day.

Oh I understand why you feel like that,.. I've just learned to agree to disagree. I can like them, you can hate them, and we all can still love each other as brothers and sisters in Christ. :) Sound like a plan? ;)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is correct. The Harry Potter series was designed to make children focus on witchcraft and sorcery. There is nothing innocent about it. And if J. K. Rowlings is being *canceled* that can be regarded as a positive.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh I understand why you feel like that,.. I've just learned to agree to disagree. I can like them, you can hate them, and we all can still love each other as brothers and sisters in Christ. :) Sound like a plan? ;)
:cool:

Reactions: April_Rose

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Transgender is a mental illness.
Father Of James Younger, Whose Mother Says He’s Trans, Urges Texas To Pass Bill Ending Child Trans Surgeries

H.B. 1399, a bill that would ban chemical castration and radical transgender surgeries for children in the state of Texas, appeared stalled in the legislature last week, until Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller spoke to Tucker Carlson Friday night on his nightly Fox News program, and urged the Texas Republicans stalling the bill to act to protect children. Now, Jeff Younger, the father of 9-year-old James Younger, who has been embroiled in a fight over gender identity since the child was only two, is speaking out to urge Texas Republicans to act.

Younger went viral when he posted a video of his son, taken at only two years old, explaining that his mother, Younger’s ex wife, puts him in a dress, paints his nails, and tells him he is a girl. “My son just turned 9 yesterday, and I’ve been fighting it since then, so it’s been six solid years of education,” Younger explained. “I’m basically fighting every major institution in the government, and almost every professional body.”

“We’ve been able to get a bill to pass the Senate, which would outlaw sex change surgeries on children, which is being done in Texas, there’s hundreds of children that are in the pipeline right now,” Younger explained. “It would also ban chemical castration of children, which there are thousands of children in Texas right now who are actually on cross sex hormones.”

Father Of James Younger, Whose Mother Says He’s Trans, Urges Texas To Pass Bill Ending Child Trans Surgeries

Reactions: Amazed@grace

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

H.B. 1399, a bill that would ban chemical castration and radical transgender surgeries for children in the state of Texas, appeared stalled in the legislature last week, until Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller spoke to Tucker Carlson Friday night on his nightly Fox News program, and urged the Texas Republicans stalling the bill to act to protect children. Now, Jeff Younger, the father of 9-year-old James Younger, who has been embroiled in a fight over gender identity since the child was only two, is speaking out to urge Texas Republicans to act.

Younger went viral when he posted a video of his son, taken at only two years old, explaining that his mother, Younger’s ex wife, puts him in a dress, paints his nails, and tells him he is a girl. “My son just turned 9 yesterday, and I’ve been fighting it since then, so it’s been six solid years of education,” Younger explained. “I’m basically fighting every major institution in the government, and almost every professional body.”

“We’ve been able to get a bill to pass the Senate, which would outlaw sex change surgeries on children, which is being done in Texas, there’s hundreds of children that are in the pipeline right now,” Younger explained. “It would also ban chemical castration of children, which there are thousands of children in Texas right now who are actually on cross sex hormones.”

Texas supposedly crossed from being a blue state unto red with this last elections steal. Let's pray that is true and children come first with the passage of legislation that should never be necessary to protect them from deeply mentally ill parent, (s).

Poor little James is a public victim of a mentally ill mother who uses him as her pawn to hurt and devastate her ex-husband by taking away the son she knew he always wanted while they were married.

Now that they're not, she's using this demonic tactic to devastate him.

It's child abuse. And the courts, also demonic, side with the sick mother while precious little James has no say at all.

They even jailed the dad for refusing to concur with the court ordered abuse of his son.

God work your saving grace for the children of Texas. And let the demons there claim their own and free the precious inocents of them. In Jesus name, Amen.

Reactions: Enoch111

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Posted to my Facebook page this morning. Has anybody else seen this?

New Zealand Book Festival Cancels 'Harry Potter' Event over J.K. Rowling Saying Only Women Menstruate (breitbart.com)

"A Harry Potter event was canceled at an upcoming book festival in New Zealand over headline-making comments the best selling author J.K. Rowling made, in which she said only women can menstruate."

Even very young children can see that boys and girls are different from the way they behave, what they like / dislike etc before they know of physical sexual differences. It literally isn’t rocket science. Child’s play some would say. Reality is reality. Ask a child what colour grass is, what noise a dog makes and look over there - is that a boy or a girl? As I say, very young children get it.
An outrageous comment she made - clearly she must be stopped and censored, or next she’ll be claiming that only women can have babies!