UNDER ATTACK

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Posted to my Facebook page this morning. Has anybody else seen this?

New Zealand Book Festival Cancels 'Harry Potter' Event over J.K. Rowling Saying Only Women Menstruate (breitbart.com)

"A Harry Potter event was canceled at an upcoming book festival in New Zealand over headline-making comments the best selling author J.K. Rowling made, in which she said only women can menstruate."

Even very young children can see that boys and girls are different from the way they behave, what they like / dislike etc before they know of physical sexual differences. It literally isn’t rocket science. Child’s play some would say. Reality is reality. Ask a child what colour grass is, what noise a dog makes and look over there - is that a boy or a girl? As I say, very young children get it.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

New Zealand Book Festival Cancels 'Harry Potter' Event over J.K. Rowling Saying Only Women Menstruate (breitbart.com)

"A Harry Potter event was canceled at an upcoming book festival in New Zealand over headline-making comments the best selling author J.K. Rowling made, in which she said only women can menstruate."

Even very young children can see that boys and girls are different from the way they behave, what they like / dislike etc before they know of physical sexual differences. It literally isn’t rocket science. Child’s play some would say. Reality is reality. Ask a child what colour grass is, what noise a dog makes and look over there - is that a boy or a girl? As I say, very young children get it.
The more Harry Potter events that get cancelled the better.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s stupid isn’t it Pearl, she was stating a biological fact and the rippling effect just shows how people give into the pressure to cancel out something because they are not strong enough to ‘take it ‘ ......
I had not heard of this event but know people have had book burning sessions of Harry Potter.....

Rita

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It’s stupid isn’t it Pearl, she was stating a biological fact and the rippling effect just shows how people give into the pressure to cancel out something because they are not strong enough to ‘take it ‘ ......
I had not heard of this event but know people have had book burning sessions of Harry Potter.....

Rita
I'm not sorry about Harry Potter but to be shunned for stating a biological fact is criminally stupid.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Even very young children can see that boys and girls are different from the way they behave, what they like / dislike etc before they know of physical sexual differences. It literally isn’t rocket science. Child’s play some would say. Reality is reality. Ask a child what colour grass is, what noise a dog makes and look over there - is that a boy or a girl? As I say, very young children get it.[/QU A woman who writes fiction about sorcery gets the boot for telling the truth...I knew it, while I was sleeping, aliens did kidnap me and take me to the planet Doppleganger, which, being the mirror image of Earth, is on the far side of the sun! Lol
P.S. I'm writing a new song, working title, "Welcome To The Matrix."
51MfBlneitL.jpg

Reactions: marks and Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am so done with the world. LOL. A witchcraft book event is cancelled, because people are hurt that they say girls only get the pms. It isn't fun you know. LOL. I've spent too much energy focusing on the same junk on how crazy this world has become. Good to be aware of the surroundings, but I'm done with it though. Done being angry that the world is the world. Jesus says in His Word, "Follow Me."

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am so done with the world. LOL. A witchcraft book event is cancelled, because people are hurt that they say girls only get the pms. It isn't fun you know. LOL. I've spent too much energy focusing on the same junk on how crazy this world has become. Good to be aware of the surroundings, but I'm done with it though. Done being angry that the world is the world. Jesus says in His Word, "Follow Me."
P.M.S. - poor man syndrome. Lol :)

Reactions: Mayflower

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oops! Hi, Pearl! I've got to stop pulling on threads...they keep unravelling! :)

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are in a spiritual battle and things like this really bring it home to us. We are to put on the whole armour of God and stand firm.

I love this verse: 2 Chronicles 20:15-17 He said: ‘Listen . . . . This is what the Lord says to you: “Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s. Tomorrow march down against them. . . . You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you . . . . Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.”’

Reactions: Mayflower and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Trust the Science"

;)

Reactions: Pearl

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rita
I love that quote . . . Ben Shapiro, I think,

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Much love!

Reactions: dev553344 and Pearl

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not a fan of Harry Potter, but what are you going to do, force people to hand over Harry at gunpoint?

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not a fan of Harry Potter, but what are you going to do, force people to hand over Harry at gunpoint?

The thread isn't really about Harry Potter @Truman the Levite it's about Rowling's comment that 'only women menstruate' causing the banning of the event. Which was deemed to not be inclusive or something.

I hate the Harry Potter books with all their occult practices etc.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Maybe I'm in the Twilight Zone.
Compared onto her being banned for what she said, the Twilight Zone is normal.
My ancestors were banned from Israel for their occult practices...never again!!!

Reactions: dev553344 and Pearl

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Harry Potter should have been *cancelled* ages ago. But the *Woke* crowd is plainly STUPID and people should now be giving out awards for the worst stupidities around. And Biden is leading with all his stupidities. Boris Johnson is not far behind.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rita

I think it shows you who is in charge of these events and the media in general. There are some evil perpetrators operating the media, including some news agencies. I think we all know this and this is just an example of that. They've infiltrated the public schools also.