under lot of pressure

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends,

We went and met namrata's previous doctor she told if we go for normal delivery, there are lot of risks involved danger to mom and baby, she suggested for a c section. If we go to government hospital they may try for normal delivery and than do c section but it's horrible as the patient may lie there for hours and no one to care or look after. Also in private hospitals it's too expensive and in government hospital it's very very low charges. After 2nd c section it's difficult to have another baby, we have a desire a baby be male child, he will care family.

I was about to take a loan for wife's delivery and emergency needs, but I have lost my PAN Card.

I am under lot of pressure, what to do or not do and how to proceed. Feels like I am sitting on something which may explode. I truly also need help , you can pray God continue to help as the situation arises

you can keep in prayers God will guide and God bless!

Thanks friend, & praises to Lord Jesus for His goodness and mercy.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends,

We went and met namrata's previous doctor she told if we go for normal delivery, there are lot of risks involved danger to mom and baby, she suggested for a c section. If we go to government hospital they may try for normal delivery and than do c section but it's horrible as the patient may lie there for hours and no one to care or look after. Also in private hospitals it's too expensive and in government hospital it's very very low charges. After 2nd c section it's difficult to have another baby, we have a desire a baby be male child, he will care family.

I was about to take a loan for wife's delivery and emergency needs, but I have lost my PAN Card.

I am under lot of pressure, what to do or not do and how to proceed. Feels like I am sitting on something which may explode. I truly also need help , you can pray God continue to help as the situation arises

Continuing in prayer for your stress level, and for Namrata and the baby's health.
Put your rock solid faith to work brother, I know He will do what is best. Grab onto Him I KNOW you are strong in the faith bro. Mel.
Many prayers for you.
Love you all lots!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Continuing in prayer for your stress level, and for Namrata and the baby's health.
Put your rock solid faith to work brother, I know He will do what is best. Grab onto Him I KNOW you are strong in the faith bro. Mel.
Many prayers for you.
Love you all lots!

Yes, Amen!
Thanks sis. Nancy
Love you!

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends,

Keep your eyes always on the Lord, my friend and brother. He is able in every situation. I am also praying for you and yours!

Reactions: dev553344

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends,

What are your wife’s thoughts about it?

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
Friends,

Dear Jesus, please help him have the money and please let the C section be ok. Please provide for their baby and mommy's needs. In Jesus' name. Amen.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying. Sounds like she needs a c-section at the moment though. At delivery time it may be different. I don't think I would risk her life.