Under The Wings And Feathers Of God = Psalm 17;8, Malachi 4;1-5

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Under The Wings And Feathers Of God = Psalm 17;8, Malachi 4;1-5
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 17;8
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings;

Psalm 36;7
How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! Therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

Psalm 57;1-3
Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me. He shall send from heaven, and save me from the reproach of him that would swallow me up. Selah. God shall send forth His mercy and His truth.

Psalm 63;7
Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Psalm 91;4
He shall cover thee with His feathers, and under His wings shalt thou trust: His truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Malachi 4;1-5
For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

AMEN

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessed are they that keep His commandments . Behold i come quickly . Even so COME LORD JESUS .
Let all that has breath praise the glorious Lord .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How often would i have gathered you as a mother hen does gather her chicks under her wings .
Only YE , YE WOULD NOT . Now your house is left to you desolate and YE shall not see me till YE say
BLESSED BE HE WHO COMETH IN THE NAME OF THE LORD . JESUS ALONE is the ONLY HOPE and ONLY salvation
a jew or a gentile can or will ever have . BELIEVE YE in HE WHO GOD DID SEND .

Reactions: Marvelloustime