Undercover at an Islamic terrorist rally in London!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Andy Ngo goes undercover....quite a scary sounding crowd!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The import of huge Muslim populations under the guise of refugee into the West was a ridiculously naive enterprise.National suicide even.

Because now,anything done to thwart the Islamic terrorism in the name of Islam in the ME stands to insure reprisals,uprisings, by Muslims in those Western nations.

The thing is, the British government knows Islams doctrine . They're globalists.

Give them today what Muhammad only dreamed about,invading and overcoming Western Kafir (unbelievers) culture, and they're going to make every effort to take over.

Some European cities allow the Azan,Muslim call to prayer, to be broadcast 5 times a day all over the cities.

Give an inch,Islam commands, take it all.

There is one Islam. There is no sura,scripture, in the Quran of Islam that differentiates as to the faithful being given a choice to be radical or moderate.

Islam is Islam. Germany,England,Norway, where vacation postcards show the gorgeous landscape of the country. And some have the minerettes of the Mosques that for the landscape. Norway!

I won't be here to see it but,a generation from now the West is not going to be largely Christian. We will be the minority. And if Shari'a is ever permitted a foothold in the laws of the west, it will herald that beginning of our end.

Shari'a is also a finance system.
Religious and financial Islamic laws? In the West?

God forbid!

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands.

Sounds kind of like world wide Islam.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The import of huge Muslim populations under the guise of refugee into the West was a ridiculously naive enterprise.National suicide even.

Because now,anything done to thwart the Islamic terrorism in the name of Islam in the ME stands to insure reprisals,uprisings, by Muslims in those Western nations.

The thing is, the British government knows Islams doctrine . They're globalists.

Give them today what Muhammad only dreamed about,invading and overcoming Western Kafir (unbelievers) culture, and they're going to make every effort to take over.

Some European cities allow the Azan,Muslim call to prayer, to be broadcast 5 times a day all over the cities.

Give an inch,Islam commands, take it all.

There is one Islam. There is no sura,scripture, in the Quran of Islam that differentiates as to the faithful being given a choice to be radical or moderate.

Islam is Islam. Germany,England,Norway, where vacation postcards show the gorgeous landscape of the country. And some have the minerettes of the Mosques that for the landscape. Norway!

I won't be here to see it but,a generation from now the West is not going to be largely Christian. We will be the minority. And if Shari'a is ever permitted a foothold in the laws of the west, it will herald that beginning of our end.

Shari'a is also a finance system.
Religious and financial Islamic laws? In the West?

God forbid!

Yes, I agree. There are some "cultural only" Muslims who are happy to be out from under Sharia Law....hopes for them to come to Christ. However, the Middle Eastern Muslims seem to be much more indoctrinated.

There is currently a lot of apostasy in Islam...many coming to Christ, so that's good news.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
W Churchill was totaly correct about what he said about Islam, that it was just like rabies in a Dog.

Reactions: Debp