Understanding Christ's Natures

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Richard_oti

Mar 17, 2008
You don't even understand what Jesus says about judging!?

I would think by now that 'ByGrace' would be tired of jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon hitting the like button, Lol! To funny!

Ulay, ulay lo'.

However, you also clearly reveal, that you have been here before under a different nym.

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would think by now that 'ByGrace' would be tired of jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon hitting the like button, Lol! To funny!
Ok, that's it for you...2xs you dissed my sister @"ByGrace"...bye.

PS If he apologizes to ByGrace, maybe someone could lemme know.

Last edited:

truth333

Dec 22, 2017
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, that's it for you...2xs you dissed my sister ByGrace...bye.

PS If he apologizes to ByGrace, maybe someone could lemme know.

There is nothing to apologize about.

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words: going forth out of that house or city shake off the dust from your feet."

epostle1

Sep 24, 2012
Essex
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You are a groping cartoon character and quite the bird!! You are groping in the dark.

Ecclesiasticus 27:10 Birds resort unto their like: …

2 Peter 1:9 For he that hath not these things with him, is blind, and groping, having forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.

Job 12:25 They shall grope as in the dark, and not in the light, and he shall make them stagger like men that are drunk.
vaticancatholic.com, the source of your post, does not present Catholic teaching in a fair manner. In fact, Most Holy Family Rosary, the organization you seem obsessed with, IS NOT CATHOLIC, but a band of sede vacantists, or "empty chair" fanatics, a wacko cult that recognizes no Pope after Pius X.

Your lengthy quotes from different councils may be accurate, but meaningless without some degree of historical context.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting back to the Nature of the Lord Jesus. he have only one nature. he took on "another" nature to work in. he was NOT a "PARTAKER" in our humanity, but "TOOK PART" in it. after his death in the resurrection, there he have a divine nature that consist of none sinful biological flesh & bone, but no blood. a new nature, Spirit with the "changed" or "quicken" flesh and bones.

Peace in Christ Yeshua.

Reactions: Miss Hepburn

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't even understand what Jesus says about judging!?

Although I know you are not here anymore with the ability to respond, you have really failed miserably in loving people. @"ByGrace" has done this [love people] on this forum and others when so many have about to join Ezra in pulling out his beard... [but LOL, I don't believe SHE has a beard.]

Give God the glory!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nothing to apologize about.

Matthew 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words: going forth out of that house or city shake off the dust from your feet."
You seemed to have missed the boat!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let's take this nature by steps.
Step #1. The Nature of Christ is Spirit. lets examine this closely. scripture, John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me". The Greek word bring this out.
Proceed: a verb. 1. originate from.
it is synonyms with, originate, spring, stem, come, derive, arise, issue, flow, emanate

Emanate: 1. (of something abstract but perceptible) issue or spread out from (a source). 2. originate from; be produced by. originate from? John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me". so the Holy Spirit/Ghost is "FROM" the Father. now, we have a problem.

the comforter is the Holy Spirit/Ghost, scripture, John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you". if the Comforter the Holy Ghost originate from the Father, then the Holy Ghost/Spirit is the Father.

STEP 2. JESUS is the Holy Spirit.
John 16:13 "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come".
Guide: G3594 ὁδηγέω hodegeo (ho-d̮ee-ǰe'-ō) v.
1. to show the way.
2. (figuratively) teach.
{literally or figuratively}
[from G3595]
KJV: guide, lead
Root(s): G3595

Guide is Synonyms with counselor, Teacher. one can find this information at I found great synonyms for "guide" on the new Thesaurus.com!
Counselor: as a noun, counsellor. seen that word before? Isaiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace".
this verse in Isaiah is speaking of the Lord Jesus. and is backed up in the NT, 1 John 2:1 "My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous". the Greek word for advocate is
G3875 παράκλητος parakletos (pa-ra'-klee-tos) n.
1. (properly) one called near (to give help).
2. an intercessor (one who entreats of behalf of another).
3. a comforter.
[(not given)]
KJV: advocate, comforter

there you have it, the Lord Jesus Christ Nature.

PCY