• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who would have thought! And of all places, Britain. Did not know her son was a pedophile. Must have been brought up on multiple charges I take it, and gets off every time? I know nothing about that as, don't watch tv. But, nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to the church's in this day and age.
God save your church!
@Nancy Many survivors of MK/SRA around the world have spoken out about the queen and her family's involvement in their abuse (to put it lightly). They have been very much involved, high level in the cult.

I didn't want to move the other thread off topic but this is something survivors are very aware of.

Reactions: Nancy and JohnPaul

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was brought up at the dinner table something he said and he said he didn't say that and all that. They laughed it off but she said that she's not stupid enough to make things up

I guess i am?
Was this woman at dinner with your family when this was brought up?

Reactions: lilygrace

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's very addictive and even after being weened off it for a long while, I still struggle in the mornings without it. Almost every single morning I think about how good a cup of coffee would be, and I often really feel I need it 'cause it's so hard to get my head going. But after about 2 years completely without it, I feel it has helped me a ton in my overall health. The other things working against us is that the foods available to us are so low in quality nutrients; that contributes greatly to our lethargy and difficulty waking up in the morning.

Isn't it crazy how they have made everything work together to funnel us in the directions they want us to go? Food is made in such a way to starve our bodies of nutrients which cause us not only to eat more, but to be tired all the time; not to mention microwaves destory any remaining nutrients in foods. So we eat more, LIVE on caffeine products, or drugs, just to keep going and we get prescribed drugs that help us with the dis-eases that come from these issues and the pharmaceutical drugs we're prescribed have ingredients that cause OTHER issues that call for MORE prescriptions. World without end.

All we can do is pray, stay in The Word and do our best to get by. Eventually God will make things right again. I can't wait. :)
Yah I keep it down to 3 pots a day.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was this woman at dinner with your family when this was brought up?
The one i mentioned in tbe other post? No. Here i am talking about unnamed family. Sorry i was vague. Yesterday morning it seemed someone was trying to hack my laptop and i felt unsafe.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I feel this other woman is under threat to be friends with me and involve my family too now. Because it wasn't like that before. I don't even think she's evil just self centered.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy Many survivors of MK/SRA around the world have spoken out about the queen and her family's involvement in their abuse (to put it lightly). They have been very much involved, high level in the cult.

I didn't want to move the other thread off topic but this is something survivors are very aware of.
It has infiltrated every area of this world...never would have thought she was part of it. "TRUST NO MAN".

How can anybody trust or believe what the powers that be in this world tell them?
Corrupt completely IMHO. Nobody (at least those who do not care to look into it) has a clue! They ight think they have seen and heard it all...HAHAHA! HARDLY!!!
It must be So very frustrating to you sis to KNOW the truth because you LIVED it, and still are to a point! God is the only answer, period. So happy you did get away from them and I find you to be one of the strongest Christians I know T.
Much love and prayers sister.
xo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It must be So very frustrating to you sis to KNOW the truth because you LIVED it, and still are to a point! God is the only answer, period. So happy you did get away from them and I find you to be one of the strongest Christians I know T.
Much love and prayers sister.
xo
Yes, it is frustrating. I am leery to speak up sometimes bc I know people don't want to know these things are happening, so deeply embedded into governments, and so far reaching. Putting this information out puts me on the outs with people I really would like to fellowship with (my brothers and sisters).

Thank you, Nancy. Your words are so encouraging to me.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is frustrating. I am leery to speak up sometimes bc I know people don't want to know these things are happening, so deeply embedded into governments, and so far reaching. Putting this information out puts me on the outs with people I really would like to fellowship with (my brothers and sisters).

Thank you, Nancy. Your words are so encouraging to me.

"bc I know people don't want to know these things are happening,"

TOUGH! Too bad for those with their heads in the sand! I think we could fairly say that the huge majority of not just Christians, but the whole world have no clue when it comes to this stuff T. I did not until u-you opened my eyes to the depth of evil in this world, where MOST would never expect or believe it, I DEF believe you.
NEVER gonna here it on the "news", that's for sure because they OWN them. Oh how far and wide has Satan spread his tentacles. :mad:

Much love and prayers sis!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"bc I know people don't want to know these things are happening,"

TOUGH! Too bad for those with their heads in the sand! I think we could fairly say that the huge majority of not just Christians, but the whole world have no clue when it comes to this stuff T. I did not until u-you opened my eyes to the depth of evil in this world, where MOST would never expect or believe it, I DEF believe you.
NEVER gonna here it on the "news", that's for sure because they OWN them. Oh how far and wide has Satan spread his tentacles. :mad:

Much love and prayers sis!
You're exactly right Nancy people want to keep their heads in the sand instead of finding out the truth, this stuff is real and exists and why so many people go missing.

You can see the symbology in music videos, movies etc...

Katy Perry has a video, and I don't like Katy Perry, I'll refrain from using certain words as this is a Christian forum, but I think you can guess what I think of her, she has a video where she's smiling and covering one eye with her hand, which represents the all seeing eye on top of the pyramid a Illuminati symbol. Beyonce in one of her performances does the pyramid shape with both hands, another illuminati symbol, and the lists goes on and on.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can see the symbology in music videos, movies etc...

Katy Perry has a video, and I don't like Katy Perry, I'll refrain from using certain words as this is a Christian forum, but I think you can guess what I think of her, she has a video where she's smiling and covering one eye with her hand, which represents the all seeing eye on top of the pyramid a Illuminati symbol. Beyonce in one of her performances does the pyramid shape with both hands, another illuminati symbol, and the lists goes on and on.
What you're seeing in the entertainment industry for the most part is people who are either bloodline/born into the cult and therefore have been subjected to SRA/MK from birth (or from the womb) as I was ....or they were sold in (to the government's MK program) by pedophile parent/s ...or they were otherwise brought in (usually as children). Most producers are handlers for the cult ....managers, and some actors as well. (You get the idea.) Hollywood, Nashville, etc ...are full of programmed victims their handlers.

So this is why you see so much symbology and filth in the entertainment industry. Their handlers are with them 24/7. These people are severely broken, controlled, and need Jesus. When they try to speak out or get free, they often end up dead ("drug overdose", or "suicide" or some "accident") ...most often, a ritual killing.

Even Princess Dianna's death was a ritual killing. She had been seeking freedom before the "accident" that killed her.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hollywood and Nashville are used in large part as vehicles to mass produce content used in programming and used as ways to put program cues out to the public .....not for the sake of the general public, but when a programmed person watches those movies, or commercials, or hears their songs that contain program cues, it will subconsciously reinforce their MK programming. OR ...they can put universal cues (that have been used on many MK victims) into such media so as to cue them for End Times assignments and such ...or cues to remind MK victims to report to their handlers.

Here are some examples in video ....I will add links, but not the actual video thumbnail (for the sake of survivors here who don't need to see it).

Pillsbury Commercial1
Pillsbury Commercial
Pillsbury Commercial3
There were many versions of this. But it was a reminder for MK victims to call/report "home" to their handlers. In the same way, "ET ph*ne h*me" is a cue ...and "f*llow the y*ll*w br*ck r*ad" as you will see in the next commercial.

GE commercial
The one above contains so many cues ...the sc*recr*w and his song ....the electric shock is used on victims to lock away memories after a programming/trauma. And of course, the ending with the y****w br*ck road is a reminder to go back to one's handler (call, report, etc).

There are many other examples. But beware ....Super Bowl half times and commercials are ALL full of MK program cues bc they know many people will be watching ....even "churches" will skip church to host Super Bowl parties. Crazy.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you're seeing in the entertainment industry for the most part is people who are either bloodline/born into the cult and therefore have been subjected to SRA/MK from birth (or from the womb) as I was ....or they were sold in (to the government's MK program) by pedophile parent/s ...or they were otherwise brought in (usually as children). Most producers are handlers for the cult ....managers, and some actors as well. (You get the idea.) Hollywood, Nashville, etc ...are full of programmed victims their handlers.

So this is why you see so much symbology and filth in the entertainment industry. Their handlers are with them 24/7. These people are severely broken, controlled, and need Jesus. When they try to speak out or get free, they often end up dead ("drug overdose", or "suicide" or some "accident") ...most often, a ritual killing.

Even Princess Dianna's death was a ritual killing. She had been seeking freedom before the "accident" that killed her.
@TLHKAJ so Katy Perry is part of the bloodlines and Miley Cyrus and Beyoncé all part of MK ULTRA?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ so Katy Perry is part of the bloodlines and Miley Cyrus and Beyoncé all part of MK ULTRA?
Yes... Idk about all of them (like Beyonce) ...she may have been sold in (not of her choice). But Miley Cyrus ....and goodness, her handler father ....yuck! No doubt, he was born in as well. But I hate seeing how he handles her.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilygrace

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The phrase "part of" is a bit misleading. They were born in by bloodline. My idea of being a "part of" would be those who have been given high position and like what they do, believe in the agenda and purpose in it. Most don't want to be a part of it ....and most are so broken and dissociative, they aren't consciously aware of what they're being used for.

JohnPaul

Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes... Idk about all of them (like Beyonce) ...she may have been sold in (not of her choice. But Miley Cyrus ....and goodness, her handler father ....yuck! No doubt, he was born in as well. But I hate seeing how he handles her.
How about Katy Perry?