• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
as for doing music for the Lord, i am impure. at least i fell in love with it again but the reminders still comes back now and again. i somehow "forget" it and then it all comes back.

Sister, you are NOT impure. You have been washed CLEAN by Jesus Himself.

Please don't let your voice be silenced. Sing!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i never really stuck it out long in therapy. and was on psychotropic drugs. including lithium w hich is strong.
a memory is there and i dont know the time frame at all but my mom questioned what i talk about in therapy. i said possible sexual abuse. she said i need to get over things and its water under a bridge. i said i cant help it. isnt it okay i talk about it? she said it was as long as no one in our family was accused. she slammed the car door. and walked ahead of me.

regardless if it was never family, how can i get over something that is still very much there? i was always invalidated of abusers outside the family so what difference does it make?

my prayers since 2017 was that she would believe me. to be honest. i never actually prayed that God necessarily shows her shes wrong . i pray that i coudl be wrong abotu it all.
Perhaps you need to seek professional help lilygrace, like a psychiatrist that can help you and also a therapist, they might be able to help you get past this traumatic even in your life.

My prayers are with you.

Reactions: Lambano

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i never really stuck it out long in therapy. and was on psychotropic drugs. including lithium w hich is strong.
a memory is there and i dont know the time frame at all but my mom questioned what i talk about in therapy. i said possible sexual abuse. she said i need to get over things and its water under a bridge. i said i cant help it. isnt it okay i talk about it? she said it was as long as no one in our family was accused. she slammed the car door. and walked ahead of me.

regardless if it was never family, how can i get over something that is still very much there? i was always invalidated of abusers outside the family so what difference does it make?

my prayers since 2017 was that she would believe me. to be honest. i never actually prayed that God necessarily shows her shes wrong . i pray that i coudl be wrong abotu it all.
@lilygrace, John Paul is right. Get the help you need and stick with it. Your mother failed in her duty to protect you. You have no obligation to protect her or her precious family reputation.

You don't "just get over it". The more I think about that, the madder I get.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understanding MPD/DID & SRA/MK
OP ^

Inanutshell...simply ONE of the MANY “ways” Evil spirits and Wicked men, TARGET (typically young, unknowing, unsuspecting) “victims”, to stray them AWAY from the TRUTH.

And the “VICTIMS”, become ajoined...or suffer the consequences and lingering consequences of having BEEN a “victim”...

And part of those “lingering consequences”, is the continual wondering, questioning, trying to sort out....WHERE were their “protectors”....to keep them FROM being a “victim”.

And a really confusing part...is if and when they discover...they were “deceived”, BY their “protector”, and a “targeted victim” OF their “protector”...

Very, very SAD. A horrendous, insidious scar on such a victim.
Prayers for the Great physician, the Lord God Himself to Heal such victims.

Glory to God,
Taken

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Inanutshell...simply ONE of the MANY “ways” Evil spirits and Wicked men, TARGET (typically young, unknowing, unsuspecting) “victims”, to stray them AWAY from the TRUTH.

And the “VICTIMS”, become ajoined...or suffer the consequences and lingering consequences of having BEEN a “victim”...

And part of those “lingering consequences”, is the continual wondering, questioning, trying to sort out....WHERE were their “protectors”....to keep them FROM being a “victim”.

And a really confusing part...is if and when they discover...they were “deceived”, BY their “protector”, and a “targeted victim” OF their “protector”...

Glory to God,
Taken
OP ^

Glory to God,
Taken
Glory to God in the highest my good brother, and prayers to the victims of these horrendous crimes against humanity.

Reactions: Taken and Lambano

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you all mean well, but the world of psychology and psychiatry is so infiltrated by the cult, it makes it dangerous to seek help from someone in that field. Many years ago (maybe 40 years or more) survivors were more likely to find a non-cult therapist. Not so today. The field is saturated by cult because they know survivors will eventually look for help. Even the field of Christian ministry and therapy is saturated.

Someone who has suffered MK/SRA isn't mentally ill. The real issue that most survivors deal with is safety. You don't just walk away from your birth home and then everything is okay. This isn't a case of someone being mentally ill because of "past trauma." Ongoing victimization is a reality we all face.

If all we had to do is leave our birth family and then everything would be fine ....wow, that would be amazing. But oftentimes, once programming begins to break down and memories flood back ...then they begin to talk ...cult handlers make it harder to get out through more trauma, gaslighting, threats, sabotaging relationships, sabotaging financial freedom, etc.

It can become terribly discouraging and wearisome not to see a way out from constant pressure and ongoing trauma.

Reactions: amadeus

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
correct. i feel like the medicine only damaged my brain a bit.
i liked two people in therapy but in general i would be prevented from going somehow eventually.
i couldnt drive and was still a teenager, 18 or 19 when i wasnt driven to counseling one day because i had embarrassed my mother because i gave permission to invite her in that day. i was suicidal. she did not tell other things and i gave permission then, but we talked about options of getting on medicine.
in my mother's mind i was going to be fine now cos i would be taking medicne. problem solved. yet not really. the counselor was not in the wrong because it was more a suggestion.

it was another therapist that had my family drive me to the crisis center.
of course legally no one wants to be liable for mishandling a suicidal person.
i was on medicine when i had attempted suicide because i was almost numb sometimes.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is so typical. Someone with DID/MPD is not helped by meds because it's not a mental illness or a chemical imbalance.

That's a strategy of cult therapists, to medicate and numb so that you can't think or effectively work through trauma. It also assures you have to keep coming back, so ongoing handling is possible. Bringing in family is a nightmare, especially where one person is getting memories and the rest of the family are still strong in their programmed denial.

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is so typical. Someone with DID/MPD is not helped by meds because it's not a mental illness or a chemical imbalance.

That's a strategy of cult therapists, to medicate and numb so that you can't think or effectively work through trauma. It also assures you have to keep coming back, so ongoing handling is possible. Bringing in family is a nightmare, especially where one person is getting memories and the rest of the family are still strong in their programmed denial.
Another strategy of cult therapists is to hide DID (dissociative identity disorder) with a false diagnosis of schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, etc. That way, they can keep the survivor from getting answers and going deeper into deprogramming with prescribing meds to keep them numbed.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're fine. Sorry if I sounded mean. ...
My goodness, you didn't sound mean at all! It's me who should be apologizing to both you and T. The angry tone in my post was not directed at you or T. I was brought up that a man should protect women and children. Every fiber in my body wants to protect you, Lilygrace - and I can't. That makes me mad, but my anger is helping anybody. And because I don't understand your situation, I gave poor advice. I'm very sorry.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My goodness, you didn't sound mean at all! It's me who should be apologizing to both you and T. The angry tone in my post was not directed at you or T. I was brought up that a man should protect women and children. Every fiber in my body wants to protect you, Lilygrace - and I can't. That makes me mad, but my anger is helping anybody. And because I don't understand your situation, I gave poor advice. I'm very sorry.
God bless you. You didn't do anything wrong. Just uninformed advice. It's okay.

It's an amazing blessing to me to see a man who responds the way a man should. As a female survivor having someone stand up or protect for me just didn't happen. And still to this day, I have wondered.... where are the real men?! I know @lilygrace can relate to that. Obviously, there are some men left. Thank you for being here.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But *** protected me and I'm reminded so. He always was still concerned about pedophiles and sex offenders
And yet, he is an abuser himself.... duality is the cult's specialty.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's extremely difficult living with one's handler/abusers, especially after becoming more and more aware and conscious of your own past (and current) trauma.

The dilemma is that your handler/abusers are also programmed. They have front alters who may be kind or religious, while having deeper alters who are cult-loyal, abusers, pedophiles, satanists/luciferians. It's had being the one who knows at least enough of the bigger picture to realize things aren't right. While the others in your home have front alters who are (mostly) oblivious to their own cult activity. So they look at you as if you're a trouble maker, a liar, or mentally ill ....or any other excuse they can come up with to keep themselves from having to face the truth.

Last edited:

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless you. You didn't do anything wrong. Just uninformed advice. It's okay.

It's an amazing blessing to me to see a man who responds the way a man should. As a female survivor having someone stand up or protect for me just didn't happen. And still to this day, I have wondered.... where are the real men?! I know @lilygrace can relate to that. Obviously, there are some men left. Thank you for being here.
It's nice having my manhood affirmed. :p Thank you for your kind words, T.

@lilygrace, you talk, I'll listen, and maybe, just maybe, you'll be a little less misunderstood. I'll listen here because you seem most comfortable in this thread, but feel free to PM me if you want to. And I will continue to pray that things get better for you. I really do care. Okay?

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's nice having my manhood affirmed. :p Thank you for your kind words, T.
You're welcome. Seeing this kind of genuine response is a rarity. It means a lot.

In my situation, I had to be the one to protect myself and my children. And this is the case I see most often. My husband is also bloodline and programmed. He was/is too afraid to step away from his programming and go against the cult. I've had to do it alone, with much opposition and punishment. That's what I live with. One doesn't break free without a fight ....often it is a fight unto death. But we have to decide whose side we're on. The fight for freedom (deprogramming) is mind renewal, and we can't do that apart from Christ and His Word. And breaking free comes with all sorts of consequences bc the cult doesn't give up.

@lilygrace may seem broken to many onlookers, but she's stronger than she seems ....and brave.❤️

Thank you for letting me ramble a bit.... :)