• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes they have issues with God. Many of them. Thinking they go to hell or can't be forgiven. Or are very fearful of God. Or God hates us. Punishes us. Thinking He is bad. Some programmed protectors even want to keep demons. They are very much on the devil's side. Even say God is the enemy's camp and stuff. Or drawing antichristian things. But the Holy Spirit touches them when the prayer minister talks to them and they change, can see the truth. It's beautiful.
For the first year on my walk with Christ (I thought I am healed and parts were all demons), I couldn't draw close to God. There was something in between which I could not figure out. Now I know that it was dissociation and all these parts. It's getting better. I can hear more clearly from Him now and He gives me a lot of scripture along the healing path showing He is right there. God is so good. Praise the Lord.

God bless
Hi @Psalm-147:3 There are some wonderfully comforting passages for the believer: Psalm 46; Isaiah 25.4; Matthew 11.28; John 14; Philippians 4, etc.

Reactions: Psalm-147:3

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes they have issues with God. Many of them. Thinking they go to hell or can't be forgiven. Or are very fearful of God. Or God hates us. Punishes us. Thinking He is bad. Some programmed protectors even want to keep demons. They are very much on the devil's side. Even say God is the enemy's camp and stuff. Or drawing antichristian things. But the Holy Spirit touches them when the prayer minister talks to them and they change, can see the truth. It's beautiful.
For the first year on my walk with Christ (I thought I am healed and parts were all demons), I couldn't draw close to God. There was something in between which I could not figure out. Now I know that it was dissociation and all these parts. It's getting better. I can hear more clearly from Him now and He gives me a lot of scripture along the healing path showing He is right there. God is so good. Praise the Lord.

God bless
Excellent. You're well on your way to healing. All those triggers and beliefs are so very common for survivors of SRA/MK. I know I had many alters with those types of struggles. I'm really blessed to hear that your alters are coming to Christ. It's a process, but He is faithful and will finish the work He has begun in you.❤️

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless
Excellent. Although there is much work to do, you're well on your way to healing.

The reason I asked is because when I found alters who had triggers and traumas around God/Jesus, my Christian counselor and I began using the phrase "True Jesus" to differentiate between the false "Jesus" the cult presented us with and the true Lord Jesus Christ of the Bible.

All those triggers and beliefs are so very common for survivors of SRA/MK. I know I had many alters with those types of struggles. I'm really blessed to hear that your alters are coming to Christ. It's a process, but He is faithful and will finish the work He has begun in you.❤️

Last edited:

Psalm-147:3

Jun 17, 2022
Germany
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
Thank you all so much! Yes I started prayer ministry just about 2-3 months ago. I just come out of denial. But so much has happened already and so much more I know now. Praise God without Jesus that was never possible. He is amazing. And so faithful. And right there with us in the fire.
Thank you so much for all the work you are doing here. What a blessing. I felt lead here several times before by the Lord.
I love this verse. On these two scriptures I stand: He will never leave you nor forsake you. He who started a good work in you will carry it to completion.
So beautiful.

God bless you all

Reactions: farouk and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that my post posted twice. lol

When I was trying to post, it looked on my phone like it wasn't posting so I rewrote/reposted. So now I have two similar posts. lol

Last edited:

Jun 17, 2022
Germany
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
:)

A question on family.
How to break the contact? We broke the contact before. Thinking back I think they tried to get us back by the grandfather apparently dying twice. He is still alive.
So then becoming a Christian we got back in touch with them. Went back to them for a week to bury our service dog. But now knowing about SRA we need to break off completely again.
What to say safely? Any advice?

Thank you so much.
God bless you all

Reactions: TLHKAJ

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A question on family.
How to break the contact? We broke the contact before. Thinking back I think they tried to get us back by the grandfather apparently dying twice. He is still alive.
So then becoming a Christian we got back in touch with them. Went back to them for a week to bury our service dog. But now knowing about SRA we need to break off completely again.

Thank you so much.
God bless you all
you have to learn to live with yourself for going bback to them. you cant change the past....it is hard to cut contact because there probably is always some kind of "love" there....or it wouldnt be so hard.
its interesting because i was told a family member was really sick ...
they are alive and well and probably healthier than me in a sense for being older.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

A question on family.

Thank you so much.
God bless you all
I can share what I did when I discovered my family's involvement. My situation might be different but something might be of help to you.

I was in my early 30's, and had 5 children. I had already moved away from my family and relatives because I always remembered there was physical, emotional, and sexual abuse in my family (although I had huge gaps of years missing from my memory). And I always had memories that hinted toward cult involvement.

So anyway, because of those things I already knew, I moved states to make distance between my children and family/relatives.

But when I began getting more and more memories that revealed SRA and then also MK Ultra, I took more drastic measures to create distance and to greatly limit contact with family. It is a risk to have any contact with family because there will be reporting alters who come forward to report to handlers who are within our families.

Now, there are always more than one handler and they aren't always family. They can be pastors, doctors, police, military, a neighbor, a long time family friend, etc. And there will be reporting alters on every layer of alters. I can explain why in another post. Reporting alters are usually child alters.

Anyway, what I did was that I changed my phone numbers. Then, I would keep the phone off the hook so that it would prevent cult from calling my phone. Or, I would leave my internet connected to tie up my phone line. (This was in the days before I had a cellphone and had dialup internet.) The point is, to limit ways that the cult (including family and relatives, but not limited to) could access and cue my alters.

Because I loved my mother and didn't want to hurt her (as she was not consciously aware of her programming) is that I purchased a calling card and would go once a month to a payphone to call her and check on her, etc. This was a risk, but it at least greatly limited contact.

I didn't see my family for years ....many years, actually. I had to do this, although it was heartbreaking, because my freedom was more important. Our freedom is part of our obligation to building relationship with Christ and bringing more and more of our humanity under His subjection... taking thoughts captive to the obedience of Christ. The process of deprogramming is very much akin to mind renewal when we involve Christ and the Word. It is a necessity. And any price we have to pay to be obedient to Him is worth it even if it means separation from family for a time. He will determine the time.

But another very major reason I held the line with family was for the sake of my children. My freedom meant a greater chance for their freedom, and generations after.

I will say that my family members were angry, sometimes sought me out, and there was online stalking (in forums) from people sent by the cult to threaten me, or tell me I needed to contact "the family."

I may share more later. But let me know if any of this helps. Ask as many questions as you need.

❤️

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you have to learn to live with yourself for going bback to them. you cant change the past....it is hard to cut contact because there probably is always some kind of "love" there....or it wouldnt be so hard.
its interesting because i was told a family member was really sick ...
they are alive and well and probably healthier than me in a sense for being older.
Thank you for bringing this up. They will use manipulation and other tactics to get you to feel guilty. The best way to thwart that is to make a decision, and cut communication so they can't bombard you with guilt and threats.

You brought up the "love" and that's true. And there may very well be some level of love there, but usually (or most often) that love comes with dysfunction, and with conditions, and control.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for bringing this up. They will use manipulation and other tactics to get you to feel guilty. The best way to thwart that is to make a decision, and cut communication so they can't bombard you with guilt and threats.

You brought up the "love" and that's true. And there may very well be some level of love there, but usually (or most often) that love comes with dysfunction, and with conditions, and control.
yeah and what is frustrating is the feelings of love are so strong sometimes.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i hope i dont sound too commanding when i said "you have to learn to live with yourself" i meant in love but it sounds harsh as i reread it
but i cant change that i went back...
but the truth is sometimes when you go back you end up being worn out more than when you first were leaving. that can be a problem :(

Jun 17, 2022
Germany
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
Thank you for all your input. I really appreciate sharing your experiences.
Yes it's complex. So I haven't come across any reporting alter. I read about it. I have no idea if we have that. There is a lot of other programming so maybe that too?
Your messages were very helpful. I will cut it completely. Yes my mom is not aware of her programming either. And the more controlling grandparents kind of leave me at peace since I did not come back with him apparently dying. I know my brother became a freemason. He is 4y younger.
I don't know enough yet. I know my mom is programmed (saw it in her home in March when I went there for the dog) and my grandfather made this handsign and it got me quiet. But I still don't know how much of the family was or is involved. I know from parts that there was also abuse by them so just for that matter too I should break off.
I don't know how long the sra was or of whom.
I left with 20 going to Uni. So I have no idea if there was anything after that.
It's all still at the beginning of knowing more.
They did a lot of sending things before when I broke off and it always got me suicidal.
So I will be watchful now after I send them a letter.
God bless you all

Jun 17, 2022
Germany
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany

So true. Love very conditional and lot of control

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I haven't come across any reporting alter. I read about it. I have no idea if we have that. There is a lot of other programming so maybe that too?
If you've experience MK/trauma-based mind control, you do have reporting alters. It's a given. Programmers never leave this out.

These are the alters you want to reach in order to be free. They will know what your cues are and who your handlers are. Of course, you want to reach all your alters and bring them to the Lord. But finding the reporting alters is a priority for freedom.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah and what is frustrating is the feelings of love are so strong sometimes.
You're right, sis. It can be so puzzling how we can be attached to people who treat us badly. We will fight with guilt because maybe they do some love-bombing now and then. And you might notice a pattern to their love-bombing, that it happens more when you've made new connections, or strides in your healing ...or progress toward independence, etc.

Jun 17, 2022
Germany
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
If you've experience MK/trauma-based mind control, you do have reporting alters. It's a given. Programmers never leave this out.

These are the alters you want to reach in order to be free. They will know what your cues are and who your handlers are. Of course, you want to reach all your alters and bring them to the Lord. But finding the reporting alters is a priority for freedom.

Mh. I believe you. Even when there is no memory whatsoever? Or it was all a long time ago?
I think from your testimony I will also change phone numbers. And think about who I will give the new number. I will write them a letter and say I don't want any contact anymore.

Thanks so much.
God bless you all

Jun 17, 2022
Germany
Faith
Christian
Country
Germany
You're right, sis. It can be so puzzling how we can be attached to people who treat us badly. We will fight with guilt because maybe they do some love-bombing now and then. And you might notice a pattern to their love-bombing, that it happens more when you've made new connections, or strides in your healing ...or progress toward independence, etc.

So true