• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a few other christians i know would rebuke me for wishing i was gone. i would remind them of Elijah asking the Lord to take him....

Yes, I've encountered the same thing. I've been told how this was the work of the devil... they revile those who weep in the hour of their suffering. Who are these revilers who rebuke the downtrodden? They're that evil generation.

There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.
There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.
There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.

(Proverbs 30:11-14)

Last edited:

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will never hear nor read a word of rebuke coming out of me intended for you, @lilygrace . I've been there so many times... I know what it's to like to wish you were dead. No rebuke. I weep with you instead.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The death wish is a double-edged sword. There is the suicidal impulse connected to programming, a "fail safe" intended to address those who fail their intended destiny/function. But here's where so many fail in understanding: the desire to die can also arise as a choice.

Yes, a choice on the part of the afflicted. There's a part of us which remains untouched in spite of the best efforts of the programmers and handlers. I write from experience as a male survivor. The angle of attack for the male subject is so devastatingly effective for this reason: they tempt us with power. Who could resist the reward dangled before their eyes for performing as intended and expected?

If you carry out the mission as expected then you will be adored, feted, and given plenty with which to satisfy all manner of lusts. If you falter and fail to kill the consequences will be dire; you will be beaten, broken, humiliated, violated, deprived, and tortured until you yield and vow to be a good soldier. You will kill as ordered.

I have walked through the memory and so I know how it happened. Their greatest triumph proved to be the undoing of my programming. They kept me close to my late father for the express reason that I would kill him when the time arrived. It would be my first real "test" and a trial to determine if I would be an effective assassin later on down the road. My father became a problem because he was too attached to his children. However, he was also a tremendous asset due to his skills, intellect, and talent with the trance; he was diverted from black ops to technical and scientific areas later in his career.

He was too sentimental. Thank God for that.

I was supposed to take his place in the program. My genes meant I would be larger and stronger than my father so it should have been a simple matter to prepare me for the deed... this started at the age of five. My handler started grooming me, filling my ears with poison and promises of glory and power. Yes, I would grow strong and kill him one day. The reward would exceed my expectations.

But something went wrong. In that secret place I fiercely resisted my handler and the alter made a vow: never. Never! I would kill myself before I killed my father. It was indeed a secret that I kept from them for the longest time, but the subterfuge was over when the appointed day of his death came and passed without me lifting so much as a finger against him.

I was 16 and towered over my father just as the program expected, but I failed because I wrestled against the rage and overcame it. I prevailed against that horrible fury but that came at a great cost. I was physically ill and longed for death. I was a monster who needed to die. Partially because of my programming but mostly because the killer alternates had become protectors.

My father was ordered to kill me because I was a failure. My handler (we shared a handler in common) whipped him into a frenzy, unleashing that berserker rage so he would overcome his own weakness and do what had to be done. But that's not what happened...

My father, in turn, overcame the berserker rage because I begged for him to kill me. This was as the Lord intended.

Last edited:

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am an evil generation

You're in the midst of terrible suffering, lilygrace. I assume you're much younger than I am so what you need is a sympathetic ear and someone who understands. You'll find that here in me, @Jostler , and @TLHKAJ . You're hardly an evil generation. But that is the thrust of their highly effective programming... they program us to hate ourselves, to believe that we deserve nothing good and can never have anything good. This was something that made my blood boil against them. I saw the unspeakable evils they perpetrated and I set myself against them.

You will endure, lilygrace. TLHKAJ can help you every step of the way.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I prevailed against that horrible fury but that came at a great cost. I was physically ill and longed for death.

I was young and so much more resilient back then. The Lord has revealed much since He made it known that I have DID. I have struggled with denial but His Spirit encourages me, bidding me to look at the scars and disfigurement I bear in this body as a memorial of what I have endured. I see them and so I remember.

Yes, I lost so much. Bones were broken, repeated bouts with illness robbed me of my strength, and I live with crippling pain each day. For the longest time I wondered about the illness which nearly took my life a number of years ago... but I wonder no longer. I know what caused it.

For what proved to be the last time, I/alters waged war against the fury of berserker and prevailed. God planted me in the life of a female survivor; I protected her life with my own and faced the evil men sent to kill her. I stood between her and their guns, their campaign of terror, and vows to take her life.

Her safety and survival became my reason for being and purpose for existing on this earth. I was trained in subterfuge and so I'm adept at moving silently and remaining unseen; I heard them long before they made their appearance but they never knew I was there. I surveilled them during their drunken revelries... I observed how they wasted ammunition and that their marksmanship was such that they wouldn't be able to make a kill shot at a moving target. They would be lucky to hit me at all because they would never see me coming until it was too late.

Yes, their life was in my hands and this was the moment of decision. The rage arose because their evil was a stain on this earth. It would be so easy to take them out in an ambush but I'm not a killer. The rage demanded their blood but I refused to satisfy this because I'm not a killer. All I had to do was let go but I would not yield... I had overcome the rage so many times and because lives were on the line, I would do what was right and just regardless of the cost. I was was able to delay paying that price because the one committed to my care was still in danger.

I wouldn't kill them. I would play with their minds by carrying out a psychological operation intended to convince them that I was absolutely fearless and more dangerous than they were. I would charge at them with nothing but a flashlight in hand in the dead of night. I would stand outside howling and bellowing at the moon so they could hear me in the hills beyond the tree line, promising that I would tear their throat out with my bare hands. When I heard them coming from a mile away, I would emerge into the darkness and position myself close to their location...

And scare the daylights out of them by yelling like a lunatic from my concealment. I never sleep!, I promised. When you show up I'm always out here somewhere, waiting for you to make a fatal mistake. Go ahead, do it. You will never see me coming and you will surely die. I'm ready to die, are you?

I sacrificed everything and the operation was a success. Once a sufficient period of time elapsed without a trace of her tormentors and would-be killers, the time arrived to pay the price that overcoming the fury of the berserker requires. However, it turned out to be more than I could afford and so I started withering away. I was so ill... it destroyed my mind and ravaged my body. I was a dead man.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, this is why I write that no one understands and no one has ears to hear. How can you, when you weren't there? It was the darkest of times but the one whom Jesus Christ loved like no other was worth this life and everything I suffered in that desolate place. No one should have to live in terror. No one should fear for their life because the children of Satan are set upon them like rabid dogs.

My experience with so-called Christians and their insufferable evil was only magnified by this duty which the Lord ordained for me to walk in. My best friend in this world had Christian friends, Christian relatives, and Christian children. They left her to her fate in that desolate place. They turned a deaf ear to her cries and a blind eye to her plight. Yes, even her own children abandoned her to die alone.

And they professed Christ. It was an abomination. Christians perpetrated this evil against this survivor, just like the Christians who cast me out and dubbed me as "not one of them" many years ago. Yes, they spoke truly for I wasn't like them in their wretched insolence. I wasn't a lying deceiver like they were.

Now you understand.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Metal music is one of my triggers. The more aggressive and more distorted it is, the greater the effect it has on me.

Contemporary Christian music is even more triggering than metal due to how I was brutalized and shattered. I listen to it and it sounds so hollow and even venomous to my sensibilities.

Hymns don't have that effect and so they aren't triggering. I love hymns and enjoy listening to them. :)

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not Russ Dizdar, sis. I have personal experience as well as other survivors who were severely damaged by him. His "ministry" and conferences are a cover for cult activity.

And although Riggs puts out some good information, I wouldn't contact him either. It bothers me that he has zero discernment where Dizdar is concerned.
When you have the time to convince me that you are right and I am wrong about Trump, that may also be a good time to do the same regarding Russ. :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just standing up for what I believe in...another thing I believe in is "I" statements.
I also believe in open, two-way, respectful, communication.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just standing up for what I believe in...another thing I believe in is "I" statements.
I also believe in open, two-way, respectful, communication.
I would appreciate if you could keep your posts on the subject of SRA/MK/DID.

Reactions: Shattered

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, If a personal testimony and personal experience won't sway you, what more need be said? Believe what you wish...

Reactions: Shattered

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm okay with it. Many don't understand and that's okay. DID is a mystery to most people so you can only imagine what it's like for the host personality and presenter who must come to terms with it. Not to mention alternate personalities when they realize they aren't alone. The trauma which causes the shattering would kill most people but for the one who disassociates successfully, DID is a survival mechanism. Hence we are survivors.

I'm the presenter and ever since the Lord revealed that I suffer from DID, His promise to make me whole has been becoming a reality. But it's one step at a time. I've experienced merging and this is the pattern: I (the host) become aware of one or more alters in a system. I start experiencing memories either in dreams or in flashes while I'm awake. Then comes co-presence in the middle of "switching" so I become aware of the alter coming forward through brief interludes of collective memory. I know that switching took place.

But it doesn't always happen easily or quickly. The first merging was the easiest by far but what I'm experiencing now is very traumatic. One particular alter has been brutalized by some who called themselves Christians, and they're starting to realize that not all Christians are the same. Of course this is ironic considering that I, the host, am a Christian! This alter thought I was an idiot and crazy because I love the Lord. How could that be, when all this alter knew was abuse and terrible treatment from those he believed were Christians?

The dissonance was overwhelming. His memories are horrific... CCM was in the background of these memories I've been experiencing and so now I finally understand why I can't stand listening to it. Ah, but hymns never were a part of his trauma and so hymns don't affect me the same way. Hopefully the reader can appreciate the significance. It was connected to trauma.

It's a process. I was re-living experiences as I wrote them and I was in terrible shape all night long because of it experiencing symptoms... smelling odors... hearing sounds... and even feeling pain associated with those memories. Yes, it's PTSD but it's connected to the horrible experiences alters went through. This is why they exist... they bear those memories so I, the host personality, don't have to.

Unless we're starting to merge, that is. The merging is underway but I don't know how long it will last until it finally happens. This has been an ordeal like no other. Thank you for reading. :)

Reactions: lilygrace

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The body remembers. Its difficult for people who have not been programmed to comprehend that as the Lordbrings alters forward for processing the traumas to bring healing...the body remembers. Its EXACTLY like reliving the trauma again. It's a very difficult process....