• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
one of the most annoying things about my journey is things that i once felt fine about now trigger me.
like....how could i have loved ET then but it freaks me out now?
my sister loved the movie from the picture i am posting. i was told i was the mean sister and my sister was the pretty nice girl.
i felt like our parents claimed each of us. my sister was my moms and i was my dads. no one said it but i felt it.

i bought this movie for my sister before my memories of this came so it was used against me when i was stalked online on another forum.
Each survivor is different. Some have an affinity for things that reinforce their programming. Some have an acute sensitivity and aversion to them. I had both. I was very sensitive to all things Disney, as well as Christmas children's cartoons, New Year's cartoons, Star Wars, etc... and yet I loved cats and butterflies. My parents and aunts/uncles would always buy me gifts that contained butterflies, cats/kittens, and Disney. My seventh birthday cake was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. An aunt got me a Mickey Mouse plaque for my wall and my older sister's was Donald Duck. I was 2 and my sister was 4. This was to serve as reminders of our programmers/handlers ...a bit of a "callback" reminder ...always being watched, no escape, etc. We always shared a room so we had both reminders all the time. "Mickey" was Michael Aquino. I am not fully sure yet who "Donald" was ...I have had some clues, though. I get phone calls from the WH/area and also lately from another place where I know a certain man has a home.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilygrace

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Each survivor is different. Some have an affinity for things that reinforce their programming. Some have an acute sensitivity and aversion to them. I had both. I was very sensitive to all things Disney, as well as Christmas children's cartoons, New Year's cartoons, Star Wars, etc... and yet I loved cats and butterflies. My parents and aunts/uncles would always buy me gifts that contained butterflies, cats/kittens, and Disney. My seventh birthday cake was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. An aunt got me a Mickey Mouse plaque for my wall and my older sister's was Donald Duck. I was 2 and my sister was 4. This was to serve as reminders of our programmers/handlers ...a bit of a "callback" reminder ...always being watched, no escape, etc. We always shared a room so we had both reminders all the time. "Mickey" was Michael Aquino. I am fully not sure yet who "Donald" was ...I have had some clues, though. I get phone calls from the WH/area and also lately from another place where I know a certain man has a home.

i wonder if there is a high chance of some children being programmed while others related were not. if i were an abuser i would think i twould make sense to give another child a different childhood as to cover things up. becaust that is what it seemed like it was for me in some ways.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you. i get a lot of calls that i dont recognize to pick up. they will get to voicemail but no voice. i don tknow if that means anything o rnot.
Each survivor is different. Some have an affinity for things that reinforce their programming. Some have an acute sensitivity and aversion to them. I had both. I was very sensitive to all things Disney, as well as Christmas children's cartoons, New Year's cartoons, Star Wars, etc... and yet I loved cats and butterflies. My parents and aunts/uncles would always buy me gifts that contained butterflies, cats/kittens, and Disney. My seventh birthday cake was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. An aunt got me a Mickey Mouse plaque for my wall and my older sister's was Donald Duck. I was 2 and my sister was 4. This was to serve as reminders of our programmers/handlers ...a bit of a "callback" reminder ...always being watched, no escape, etc. We always shared a room so we had both reminders all the time. "Mickey" was Michael Aquino. I am fully not sure yet who "Donald" was ...I have had some clues, though. I get phone calls from the WH/area and also lately from another place where I know a certain man has a home.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is.one caution i want listeners to be aware of. Doug promotes someone (and their "ministry " named Russ Dizdar. Be careful. Deception is always a problem in "survivor ministry" and it is very crafty deception. I've spoken to survivors who know Dizdar is not what and who he says he is. He is a cult handler, not a minister of the gospel.
i was wondering if i should sign up for his stuff.....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i was wondering if i should sign up for his stuff.....
Not Russ Dizdar, sis. I have personal experience as well as other survivors who were severely damaged by him. His "ministry" and conferences are a cover for cult activity.

And although Riggs puts out some good information, I wouldn't contact him either. It bothers me that he has zero discernment where Dizdar is concerned.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Each survivor is different. Some have an affinity for things that reinforce their programming. Some have an acute sensitivity and aversion to them. I had both.

I've been reluctant to return to this thread but it's needful that I persevere and stay the course, the lesson of that trial I'm enduring. Some of us have endured unspeakable evil due to SRA and others have been subjected to manifold evil delivered by the hands of Christians. Sometimes both, of course, but in my case the Christian was the bringer of evil. This was in service to reinforcing the iniquity of my fathers so that it might take root in me.

This is my lament. I was broken, humiliated, violated, drowned, starved, abandoned, betrayed, deceived, deprived of sleep, and beaten until that prized possession of my lineage appeared: the all-consuming rage. This is that fury of the berserker, men who painted their bodies and unleashed themselves upon the field battle without fear, slaying their foes until they in turn were slain or survived to become enraged on another day. The berserker was "touched by the gods" and his rage was a sacred thing to his fellows. They were known to consume psychedelic substances to curry the favor of their idols. This was how most entered the trance.

But there were some who had no need for such things because they were predisposed to entering the trance without the aid of psychedelic substances (gateways to the trance). This talent was an earmark of my bloodline and while it primarily manifested in males, it would surface on occasion in a female. I speak of the trance which is that conduit to the fury of the berserker... and much more. It was also the means by which my spiritual sensitivity was developed and expanded upon. I didn't require psychedelic substances nor external suggestion to enter the trance.

My exposure to Satanic elements didn't come until I reached the age of accountability. I was already a prolific dreamer and receiver of visions, and because I could enter the trance swiftly that exposure arrived via communication with unclean spirits. I could hear them and sensed their presence, recognizing when their agency was at work in my midst.

There was a problem: for a reason unbeknownst to my human handlers these lying spirits could not enter into me. The spirits themselves knew but these scheming liars weren't about to confess the truth to a living soul, that they were powerless to cross the barrier which surrounded me like a hedge. They raged against it and couldn't violate it... but let it not be said that the powers of darkness lack a certain cunning and an understanding of man. My corruption would proceed regardless of the hedge. My spiritual awareness predisposed me to becoming the penultimate warlock.

This is also my lament. I was terrified after I emerged from the womb by these unclean spirits by virtue of the trance which was already available to me as an infant and toddler. I saw their visions and they were unspeakable; I was visited by nightmares whenever I fell asleep and so I was accordingly reluctant to succumb to sleep. This trance was what empowered me to educate myself so that I learned how to read and write without a teacher to guide and inform me. I was horrified and this had the effect of desensitizing me to fear over time.

It wasn't that I didn't experience fear. No, but things which caused others to flee in panic (or freeze in terror) didn't faze me.

I was tempted with the power of the warlock. Did I want to know what was happening in a distant country? Did I want to be privy to the thoughts of my fellow man in that distant country? Did I want to inseminate thoughts in their mind so my fellow man in that distant country believed that those thoughts were their own? Did I want the power to control my fellow man so they danced like a puppet on a string? Did I want sums of money... concubines... and to be adored in whatever pursuit my heart desired?

All I had to do was swear allegiance to Satan and those lying spirits would do my bidding. They would be mine to command. If I worshiped Satan as god then power and riches and glory would be mine. This was how a certain prince, a power of spiritual darkness and the ruler of a principality of wickedness, sought to claim my life. The hedge which our Father in heaven raised around me in the womb would therefore be overcome in this way. It prevented those minions of the prince, the unclean lying spirits, from entering me and taking roost... but my willing assent was all the wicked one required. The hedge didn't prevent me from hearing their lying words and thus receiving their dark visions. My corruption would be complete with my agreement and the iniquity of my fathers would be magnified in a way which would please my human handlers.

The Lord unraveled all of their plans, and this began in earnest when His Spirit broke my father's programming. God gave my father of this flesh to me and it changed everything.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
thank you. i get a lot of calls that i dont recognize to pick up. they will get to voicemail but no voice. i don tknow if that means anything o rnot.
You're welcome. The voicemail without a voice could be nothing, or it could be something (triggers and cues) that only alters hear (and prevent you from hearing). I lean toward that being the case,which is why I never set up voicemail on my phones.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i wonder if there is a high chance of some children being programmed while others related were not. if i were an abuser i would think i twould make sense to give another child a different childhood as to cover things up. becaust that is what it seemed like it was for me in some ways.
No, sis. They don't take a chance of being discovered. And having an non-programmed person in the household means having eyes that may notice switching or notice that you left the house with someone (for a ritual or other cult activity). They don't leave this to chance...whole families (including both spouses) are programmed and their programming is linked together. This is called cross-programming. Marriages are set up as well, to combine desired bloodlines.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, sis. They don't take a chance of being discovered. And having an non-programmed person in the household means having eyes that may notice switching or notice that you left the house with someone (for a ritual or other cult activity). They don't leave this to chance...whole families (including both spouses) are programmed and their programming is linked together. This is called cross-programming. Marriages are set up as well, to combine desired bloodlines.
I just don't think all of us went through the same things or have the same abusers though none of it is consistent with my story
I don't know. I'm sorry.

Reactions: Shattered

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are words which I couldn't speak to you, @Jostler . Perhaps you'll understand that when I hear of people seeking to enter into the presence of the Lord it makes no sense because I'm always in the presence of His Spirit. I'm always in His presence because the Lord Himself delivered me with a mighty hand, redeeming the time and unraveling the works of the wicked. What man and that wicked prince sought to accomplish for evil, God has purposed for good so that His work might be displayed in me to the consternation of the evil ones.

Jesus Christ made a mockery of them all. He brought the mighty one low and so the wicked have no power over me. That hedge which God the Father decreed to preserve me for His purpose (I was set aside for His purpose before I was born) has expanded to encompass wherever the Lord sends me to dwell. In this way the Spirit of the living God comforts me for I no longer hear the wicked ones and my soul isn't vexed by their howling, blasphemies, threats, and vows to destroy my life and those whom I love. They were the first dogs which surrounded me in the lament I wrote.

They can't destroy my life because I was crucified with Christ. I died! I was crucified with Jesus Christ and buried with Him, and the Lord Himself raised me up into newness of life, giving me His Life so I might live abundantly and never see death. Their curses are therefore meaningless. I have been sealed by the Spirit of Christ.

The concept of man "calling down" the Spirit of God is alien to my sensibilities and it unsettles me greatly. This has not been my experience in the hand of the Lord Almighty, for God does as He pleases and answers to no man. It pleases the Lord to make His works manifest in the hearts of His people who sojourn on this earth, but at no time does man possess the authority to abjure the Almighty to do his bidding! When God moves, He moves; when He chooses His vessel to accomplish His will and purpose, then His will and purpose manifests on this earth as it is in heaven.

It's easy to see how certain behaviors expressed by some Christians expose the old wounds and provoke systems of alters who were brutalized by Christians. Remember that the evil I endured was first inflicted upon me by those who identified as Christians, brother. I am not saying you are one of them! Only that certain behaviors associated with Christians are triggering events. :)

Last edited:

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our brother @Jostler is quite correct that the Lord gave me a gift with words but in a manner which the apostle Paul, inspired by the Spirit of God, tells us regarding the abundance of revelation. So our brother Paul wouldn't be able to boast on account of the abundance of revelation he was afflicted with weakness, and even though the apostle pleaded with the Lord to relieve him of this weakness three times Christ said to him, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness."

I'm afflicted with weakness and the same is true of my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus. All of us are. As for myself, I'm reluctant to bear witness of the revelation and because I'm exceedingly slow to speak, I prefer the solace of silence to a multitude of spoken words. I'm not one to insist silence on the part of my brother or sister so I might speak! Who am I to make such a demand? I'm no one and nobody. If anything I suffer from a painful clarity of vision. I see myself and I've only wanted to remain unseen and unnoticed by others. I don't want to be noticed by others.

And so on account of this weakness my only boast is in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who came to me when I didn't know Him so I might know Him. I didn't hear the Lord and so He spoke so that I might hear His voice, which I recognized as His from the beginning. I was rejected and scorned by the world so I might be received by God, who declared that I belong to Him and no other. When I write I'm not reluctant to testify of the revelation because the silence of the writer is a refuge given to me by His Spirit. The Lord is so kindly and good toward me, bearing with my infirmities for as He spoke to Paul and also to me, His power is perfected in weakness.

I'm so grateful and thankful that I was afflicted. The Lord spared me from the fate shared by so many male survivors, but not on account of worthiness on my part. No, it was so the power of Jesus Christ might be displayed in me to the glory of God. This is His purpose and will for me. If the testimony of the revelation reaches even one, male or female, then the agonies of my lament will be accordingly revealed as a new song to the Lord who gives us life. I removed the lament from the topic for this reason: so that the beginning of my testimony might precede it. This was how it was intended to be and even though I'm weak and frail, nothing pleases me more than carrying out the will of God who delivered me with a mighty hand.

There is no one with understanding, nor any with ears to hear;
There is no witness to the hour of my unmaking apart from You, Lord,
The Almighty who declares the end from the beginning,
The Holy One who spoke from ancient times of matters which would come to pass in latter days.

Even the one who beheld Your glory when You called my name
Saying, Rise and stand to your feet, and draw close to My words;
This one of whom You declared, I love her like no other and have given her a son:
She is here no longer for You gathered her into Yourself according to the promise.

The mother You gave to me is taken away, and the mother who bore me into this world cursed my name;
There was no place to rest my head so my strength might be renewed,
No peaceful waters to soothe my soul when the dogs surrounded me, howling for my blood day and night.
I forgot Your face, the Lord God who knew of me before I was born.

I cursed that day I was born like the woman who bore me in the womb cursed me,
And I wandered like a stranger in my own country, a byword in the house of my friends:
Before me was paradise,
But there was nothing but desolation in my wake.

There is no one with understanding for they have no ears to hear;
There was no witness to that hour when You lifted me up, Lord,
Declaring, Rise to your feet like the man I have made you, and pay heed to My words:
You will wander no longer but go where I bid you, and you shall never be a stranger in My house;
For you will dwell with Me forever and never depart from My presence.

This is Your promise to me, Almighty God.

How much longer until I know rest? And how much longer must I bear with these,
Those who do not possess understanding and whose ears are hard of hearing?
My mother whom You love is departed, my mother who cursed me is gone,
And I grow weary and long to leave this world of darkness and desolation.

They do not believe me, is that not sufficient? For surely they never believed You, Lord:
They are an evil generation searching for a sign,
Whose teeth are like knives to devour the needy from the face of the earth;
They say "I am wealthy and increased with goods!" but in truth are poor and wretched and naked,
Their righteousness is like filthy rags.

I can bear their evil no longer, Lord, for my strength melts like wax;
Their dogs surround me day and night, howling for my life's blood.
Hear my voice, Lord, and grant me my petition:
There is nothing else to say to them for they do not believe You.

Last edited:

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@lilygrace and @TLHKAJ might be the only ones who understand where I'm coming from. I will explain it for them.

No one has ears to hear because I struggle to speak, and there is no witness because I was alone. No one was there and no one heard except for One. The Lord heard and He bore witness to everything I endured and will endure until the end. But the latter portion of my words are prophecy which no one has ears to hear and this is why I never speak them, but commit them to writing instead.

That evil generation cast me out, the same ones searching for a sign. These are those whose lips profess the Lord but their hearts are far from the living God; they exalt themselves as the judge of their fellow man and so their teeth are like knives to devour the needy from this earth. How their eyes are lifted up! This evil generation is represented in every generation of mankind on this earth for they are like their father who was a liar from the beginning. When the Word made flesh walked this world they were the Pharisees, Sadducees, lawyers, and scribes. Who warned them to flee from the wrath to come?

It is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow --- there is nothing new under the sun --- and will continue until the Holy One returns in the day of His wrath. I must bear with their evil and so I write, I can bear their evil no longer, Lord, for my strength melts like wax; Their dogs surround me day and night, howling for my life's blood, for the day comes when that evil generation will seek to lay their hands upon me on account of the prophecy, and the decree of the Lord which was spoken against them from ancient times.

No one understands, no one has ears to hear. Does it matter that I don't speak the words of prophecy? For truly no one believes me: they don't believe those words I do manage to speak of myself. They also don't understand the words of the prophecy when they're arrayed before their very eyes, but the Lord is merciful and so there are some of whom His Spirit says,

Let them understand. Be merciful to them, remembering My mercy toward you when you were broken, and do not hold their transgression against them as I do not hold yours against you. And though you are weary I give you rest, and though you are broken I raise you up. Do likewise toward others and do not forsake your fellows.

Last edited:

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry im off topic shattered.
but mom told me yesterday im not allowed to go to my church without me getting a vaccine.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sorry im off topic shattered.
but mom told me yesterday im not allowed to go to my church without me getting a vaccine.

You're not going off topic, lilygrace. Don't concern yourself with that! Besides, I'm accustomed to being an outsider and weirdo anyway.

Is this something your mother imposed upon you, or is this a mandate of your church?

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not going off topic, lilygrace. Don't concern yourself with that! Besides, I'm accustomed to being an outsider and weirdo anyway.

Is this something your mother imposed upon you, or is this a mandate of your church?
you arent a weirdo . im sorry you feel like an outsider. i promise to address your posts.
its something my mother is imposing.
thank you for talking to me :) and im sorry :(

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you arent a weirdo . im sorry you feel like an outsider. i promise to address your posts.
its something my mother is imposing.
thank you for talking to me :) and im sorry :(

Don't worry yourself about that, sister. I'm not exactly young, you know! I've been an outsider and a weirdo for all of my life and it doesn't have anything to do with you at all. Nor with anyone on this forum for that matter. On the contrary, I feel safe regarding you. :)

You aren't required to address my posts. No one is. If you feel like it you can but I'm not holding you to that. The burden I bear is mine alone, not yours.

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't worry yourself about that, sister. I'm not exactly young, you know! I've been an outsider and a weirdo for all of my life and it doesn't have anything to do with you at all. Nor with anyone on this forum for that matter. On the contrary, I feel safe regarding you. :)

You aren't required to address my posts. No one is. If you feel like it you can but I'm not holding you to that. The burden I bear is mine alone, not yours.
it says for me to "bear anothers burdens"
i am selfish sometimes :(

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's no law requiring vaccination, @lilygrace . If you don't want to be vaccinated, then don't. :)

Why am I posting here? It was against my own judgment because these are things I've never shared with another soul. So these are things I've never talked about because I'm reluctant to speak. Yes, I've shared portions of my testimony with others but not to the degree I have in this topic. I've even shared some of the visions which the Lord opened up before me but I withheld most of His words because I'm a profane man, and His words are too holy and great for me to tarnish with my filthy tongue and fumbling fingers on a keyboard (or pen).

I'm writing here because His Spirit says, Write. I've carried His words alone for so long and I have no need to record them because His Spirit is faithful to bring them to mind. I've been afraid to declare them because of what I've seen and heard. It's too great for me.

I tremble because of His words. Therefore the Lord entrusts me with His word --- even the words of His mouth --- for I'm not fit to serve Him let alone walk in the land of the living. I should be dead! I should be dead and not alive. There was nothing good in me at any time.

Who understands? Who understands what it's like to abdicate your own life, to lay it down like a worthless thing? Because I hated my own life, the Lord God presented one whom He loves like no other; when she faced death I stood and faced it in her stead. I should have died that day.

And when I was defeated and this body was ravaged by disease, I longed for death and spent the last of my strength so I might fall into the grave. I should have died that day but the Lord came, and God was greatly moved for my sake. I offered Jesus Christ this life because I wasn't fit to live... and so He declared my offering pleasing in His sight. How could this be? I'm pathetic and worth nothing!

I should be dead.

Last edited:

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a few other christians i know would rebuke me for wishing i was gone. i would remind them of Elijah asking the Lord to take him....

Last edited:

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it says for me to "bear anothers burdens"
i am selfish sometimes :(

Like I wrote before I don't know you, and yet I understand where you're coming from. You're someone who suffered and who suffers, and my heart is inclined toward you. I consider you a friend and I don't have many in this world. There's no shame because you need a listening ear and a shoulder, lilygrace. You don't have to pay a bit of attention to the other things I write here. Remember this has been a burden I've carried for a very long time... but you know what?

That burden is made lighter when I consider what you're going through. :)