• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yes. it kind of bothers me to be honest that they are now using SRA and acting like they care...but maybe thats too tense or triggering...and ill stop talking about that if you want....
<3
but yeah befor ei even considered it being in my family history i was aware of a little of it....
It's not triggering to me.

Democrats, Republicans and other political parties are involved in this. It's not about politics. It's about Satanism/Luciferianism and many of them from all political parties are deeply involved.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you all for praying. It's looking like things have gone right around us (to the north and to the south) and things have been rather calm. @Jostler, thank you so much for updating everyone.

This storm system was kind of a fluke. There were some heavy rains but no warnings in the state at all and this little storm cell gathered enough energy to pump out a tornado. Even the southeast track is unusual for this time of year.

About 20 minutes or so ago, they said it collapsed and lost its rotation. :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to have to try headphones at night again. I kinda miss music at night. Good song though
Maybe not headphones ....much? :/
There's a website called lessemf.con that has something called "airbuds." They're a lot safer than regular headphones.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just felt like sharing a bit about my day...

I had a chiropractor appointment in the afternoon. I am being treated for a couple of trauma-related conditions ...Tietze Syndrome, and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome ....as well as spinal, hips, etc. I think @truthquest may be able to relate to how random things can pop up, like dislocations, ribs out, etc. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Anyway, that went well. I got into my car and had a sudden bout of grief hit me ....missing my son.... some tears and a talk with the Lord.

So I was off to do a bit of grocery shopping. On my way home, I stopped at another store and noticed an older man sitting on his tailgate giving away a kitten. So I stopped. (lol) I've been wanting a kitten or two for several months now. He had a cute little calico...pretty wild. He has a farm and took in 4 pregnant cats ...all had kittens around the same time, and most of them wild.

But we stood and talked for almost an hour about our children ....and about the Lord. It was a nice blessing.

I left there to get my last shopping done and wouldn't you know it, more grief and tears came. It's nice to be able to cry rather than feeling like you're going to burst if you do.

I went into the store ...grabbed a few items ....and when I came back out, he was still there. So I stopped and gave him a keto ice cream sandwich, which he appreciated because number one, it was kind of hot...and number two, he is diabetic.

I went home after that, got things put away... got something to eat, and wasn't long before we were under a tornado warning.

So that was my day. :) Just felt like sharing....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hate airbuds too. Just annoying. LOL. I sometimes sneak to a corner of the house, but my daughter sleeps light. Some instrumental is nice though at night. Good night. Glad y'all are safe.
Good night, @Mayflower ...have a safe and blessed night.

Reactions: Mayflower

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those words I wrote above don't apply to anyone active in this topic. You've never approached me with hollow platitudes and you're intimate with suffering. They aren't for my brothers and sisters in these bonds... you know who you are. I don't need to tag your forum names.

My words are hard to understand. I wandered for so long under the sun that I forgot who I was and where I was going, witnessing things no one ought to see and enduring deprivation in the shadow of death. I am nothing and nobody, hated by the mother who bore me and forgotten by those who knew me, betrayed by friends whom I loved. They cast me out.

I was worthless and so I continued to wander under the sun. Surely the Lord cursed me in His wrath! I failed at everything: what I built with these hands collapsed into a heap... I had no place to rest my head... and no matter how I tried to put an end to this misery under the sun, I lived to see another day.

I had forgotten the words of Jesus Christ, that promise which the Lord declared when He called me out of this world. I have always belonged to Christ and Him alone but I had forgotten His words along the way.

I've seen dark times in this world. I lived to die and so I wasn't afraid of the bullets, the knives, the threats and promises of death. Therefore when the purpose of Almighty God was revealed, that work He ordained for me to walk in under the sun, I embraced it with abandon... only I was ignorant that it was His will and purpose for me to do so. I had found the most lovely and worthwhile reason to lay down my life: a woman who was accursed and abandoned like I was.

The man who had raped and terrorized her day and night promised to take her life and no one believed her report... except for me. I believed every word and so I devoted my existence to preserving her life and protecting this stranger from evil under this sun. Her rapist wasn't alone... he had friends who were just like him... but I wasn't afraid of their bullets, their knives, and promises of death. I was already dead so what did I have to fear?

I didn't know. I didn't know that my Father in heaven had chosen me to look after this woman whom He loves until I was almost dead. She was safe and I was dying when the Lord came to me in the shadow of death... and I suddenly remembered what I had forgotten after all those years under the sun. I belonged to the Living One and no other; He claimed me before I was born as His own. The Lord has never lied to me --- not once --- nor has He betrayed me at any time. I love Him more than these words can say. The Lord gathered me in His hand and declared, You shall never depart from My presence.

I was informed that I'm in the early stage of a terminal illness today and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm so grateful to the Lord for the opportunity to walk in the knowledge of His purpose and will under this sun, and the honor God afforded me when I foolishly believed that I was cursed and hated by Him. I'm always in His presence, even in my suffering, and He is both merciful and kind toward me.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

lilygrace

Dec 22, 2020
philadelphia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just felt like sharing a bit about my day...

I had a chiropractor appointment in the afternoon. I am being treated for a couple of trauma-related conditions ...Tietze Syndrome, and Thoracic Outlet Syndrome ....as well as spinal, hips, etc. I think @truthquest may be able to relate to how random things can pop up, like dislocations, ribs out, etc. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Anyway, that went well. I got into my car and had a sudden bout of grief hit me ....missing my son.... some tears and a talk with the Lord.

So I was off to do a bit of grocery shopping. On my way home, I stopped at another store and noticed an older man sitting on his tailgate giving away a kitten. So I stopped. (lol) I've been wanting a kitten or two for several months now. He had a cute little calico...pretty wild. He has a farm and took in 4 pregnant cats ...all had kittens around the same time, and most of them wild.

But we stood and talked for almost an hour about our children ....and about the Lord. It was a nice blessing.

I left there to get my last shopping done and wouldn't you know it, more grief and tears came. It's nice to be able to cry rather than feeling like you're going to burst if you do.

I went into the store ...grabbed a few items ....and when I came back out, he was still there. So I stopped and gave him a keto ice cream sandwich, which he appreciated because number one, it was kind of hot...and number two, he is diabetic.

I went home after that, got things put away... got something to eat, and wasn't long before we were under a tornado warning.

So that was my day. :) Just felt like sharing....
pain issues and grief are difficult

but also the rest sounds like a blessing. i like calicos . and it was nice that you both seemed to be a blessing to each other and process grief more. *hugs*

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pain issues and grief are difficult

but also the rest sounds like a blessing. i like calicos . and it was nice that you both seemed to be a blessing to each other and process grief more. *hugs*
I appreciate the hugs very much.
*hugs back*

Yes, it turned out to be a real blessing to talk with this man... like you said, for both of us.
I'll hear from him again .... he has over a dozen more kittens to give away. So I took his number so I'll know when they're ready to give away.... :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Beautiful song ...oh, Father, thank You for Your blessings in our lives. Lord, no matter what we face, You're right here with us through it all. You're so faithful ....we want to be found faithful too. Have Your way in each of our lives ....may Your name be glorified in us. In Jesus' name I ask it...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sounds like a good man. Calicos are pretty too
He shared some things about his daughter and granddaughter ....heartbreaks ....something to pray about. He was able to share some encouragement with me ....and I with him ....because of the pain we've both walked through. Amazing, these little appointments God sets up. :)