• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is long but, so far so good. At about 13:29 he starts speaking about the "fragmented soul"...

Reactions: TLHKAJ

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe, reading through these comments, the zeal for the Lord amigo has may have led his speech and intentions to have become unintentional stumbling blocks, provoking you all. We should not chastise him though, for it seems with effective communication we may all hopefully come to a place of peaceful understanding and coherence in Christ...
I wouldn't expect someone who has a zeal for the Lord to say that survivors of extremely severe trauma and abuse are returning to bondage, that they are looking backwards when in fact survivors are facing head on what happened to them and working toward healing and freedom and contrary to what he said, survivors here look to the Lord for help and strength to do that. Their faith is strong and their hope is in the Lord. That is what really makes it possible for survivors to keep going and not give up no matter what.

I do not doubt the contents of the statements in this thread, but what may be of concern is how vibrant this thread of nearly 100 pages is. Is it possible that this thread may itself prove to be a stumblingblock to those anxious and fearful hearts who may not be as well fortified with the armor to handle the contents? We all can imagine the enemy preys on those seized by fear.
100 pages is not even close to being enough. This has been silenced long enough. It's time to shed light on it. Past time. The enemy wants to remain hidden and do evil deeds in secret. This should be taught in every Christian church but it's not. So how can Christians then be on guard against something that they aren't even aware is happening.

I fully recognize the need to expel those wicked ones from our churches, as directed by Paul. Unfortunately, I see the state our present day church is in and how these wickedoers have infiltrated at an alarming rate. Certainly, we must take the appropriate action and stay sober and vigilant (1 Peter 5:8-9), but we all know vengeance is the Lord's and that their foot shall indeed slip in due time (Deuteronomy 32:35). Let us not give them so much of our attention and time,
They want us to keep silent and not bring attention to what they're doing. There are those who can't speak for themselves; babies and children especially. They deserve all the attention and time that we can give them. We aren't going to keep quiet especially for their sake. This has been covered up for too long. It needs to stop and right now.

I hope my words do not offend, I only wish to do good. At the end of the day, we have all surely read what will happen to those wickedoers who practice sorcery, enchantments, divination, witchcraft, etc. in the books of Moses, Isaiah, the Epistles, Revelation, etc. The Lord shall deal with them as He sees fit, we take no part in it. Brothers and sisters, I humbly and simply desire to see us not give their works so much time and to not delve into so much detail, some of which is maybe not so necessary. This may unintentionally foster fear and anxiety, which it seems God does not intend for his children to have (2 Timothy 1:7).
That is exactly what these evil people hope we will do, nothing. They want us to shut up. They are all about secrecy and staying hidden. That enables them to keep doing what they do. We aren't going to shut up. We are going to expose them.

Eph. 5:11 Take no part in the worthless deeds of evil and darkness; instead, expose and rebuke them.

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi @Nancy. I have seen her videos before and I don't recommend her because she presents the idea that alters are evil, on the level of demons that one should be "delivered from." She also prays in ways that isn't lawful. It's very subtle, but she is attempting to control alters using warfare prayer and that is witchcraft. Anytime we try to control a person's humanity, it is unlawful and witchcraft. God doesn't deliver us of alters. Rather, He brings all the broken pieces together and mends us. He doesn't remove alters.

When she raises her voice and repeats words over and over ....that isn't necessary. She is
speaking to have her voice heard. If she's walking in Christ, one command is enough. Demons aren't deaf. You can pray in a whisper and still cast demons out. I've done it. :)

Hi T.
I removed it as I should have watched further. Totally agree...sorry, really need to watch more of a video before sharing
:oops:
Thanks for the clarity sis.

Reactions: Jostler and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi T.
I removed it as I should have watched further. Totally agree...sorry, really need to watch more of a video before sharing
:oops:
Thanks for the clarity sis.
Well, guess what? It's okay! :) It's how we learn and a great opportunity for me to share about safe and unsafe ministries.

You have a beautiful heart and I appreciate your desire to hear and learn and support those who have been affected by SRA/MK.

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I rejoice because this is the first time I've listened to Christian music (apart from hymns) without shutting down. My sisters joined themselves to the will of the Lord and through sharing these songs here on the forum, I bear witness to His work through a time of great suffering and adversity. For every adversity, there is a blessing. For every desolate place there is a revelation.

The protectors have been silent! I marvel at this victory which is the gift of Christ and I remember His words at the onset of this trial. It is the custom of the Lord to speak of things which will come to pass, declaring the end from the beginning, and I struggle with His words much to my shame. They are too great for me.

I'm an idiot. I say, "Lord, I am a stupid man! Why do You speak to me, and why do I hear? Your ways are not my ways, and Your thoughts are too marvelous for me to grasp."

The Lord who inclines His ear toward me responds and says,

Is it such a hard thing? You were poured out so you might be filled; you were afflicted so you might be strengthened; you were forsaken so you might be found. Therefore your sacrifices are pleasing in My sight, have I not declared this to you? The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and contrite heart; these I will not despise. Neither shall I despise you, for it pleases Me to reveal My arm to the lowly, and My hand to the afflicted.

Everything which the Lord declared has come to pass: I am reconciled with my brother... my soul is at rest... and I have stood in His word just as He said I would. I endure. :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, guess what? It's okay! :) It's how we learn and a great opportunity for me to share about safe and unsafe ministries.

You have a beautiful heart and I appreciate your desire to hear and learn and support those who have been affected by SRA/MK.

Oh I love you sister! Sure would like to know if I know anyone who is also a victim of this. They themselves probably do not know :( Not that I am well versed in this but, the first time I heard of these things is through your first post on it, and when we speak through in-box.
Evil is so much deeper that the large majority of people, Christians included, can realize. Satan has so turned many into antichrists.
It'll all come out in the wash! Meantime, prayer prayer and more prayer...we are victors, no longer victims, Amen and praise His Name!
xx

Shattered

Mar 25, 2021
Western United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh I love you sister! Sure would like to know if I know anyone who is also a victim of this. They themselves probably do not know :( Not that I am well versed in this but, the first time I heard of these things is through your first post on it, and when we speak through in-box.
Evil is so much deeper that the large majority of people, Christians included, can realize. Satan has so turned many into antichrists.
It'll all come out in the wash! Meantime, prayer prayer and more prayer...we are victors, no longer victims, Amen and praise His Name!
xx

I haven't forgotten your kind words in my testimony thread, sister. The truth makes the heads of the religious (that form of godliness) spin like a top: it's okay if we stumble. Why?

Because we need to be taught by the Lord, of course! If we knew everything, then what need would we have of our Teacher? If we were complete in and of ourselves then why would the Lord bless the assembly of His holy ones (saints), His many-membered Body and the temple of living stones which He raised Himself?

The Lord knows the secrets of our hearts and I never fail to be blessed by yours, @Nancy . The religious worry about this and that, but we aren't troubled by that or this. We know better, because our faith is in our Lord Jesus Christ who is able to make us stand. And He does! :)

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I haven't forgotten your kind words in my testimony thread, sister. The truth makes the heads of the religious (that form of godliness) spin like a top: it's okay if we stumble. Why?

Because we need to be taught by the Lord, of course! If we knew everything, then what need would we have of our Teacher? If we were complete in and of ourselves then why would the Lord bless the assembly of His holy ones (saints), His many-membered Body and the temple of living stones which He raised Himself?

The Lord knows the secrets of our hearts and I never fail to be blessed by yours, @Nancy . The religious worry about this and that, but we aren't troubled by that or this. We know better, because our faith is in our Lord Jesus Christ who is able to make us stand. And He does! :)

Glory to Him who will complete us! No human has a handle on ALL truth but, when the Godly hear it, it is recognized :) And ... TRUTH! Indeed, we would have no need for the leading and teaching of The Spirit if we had all truth. And some things, such as the OP of this thread, are so hidden and wide that few can grasp the depths of this evil. God bless you sibling, my prayers are with you all.
xo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure would like to know if I know anyone who is also a victim of this. They themselves probably do not know :( Not that I am well versed in this but, the first time I heard of these things is through your first post on it, and when we speak through in-box.
I would just about guarantee you do know at least one survivor in person. But I believe you're here for a reason. I believe the Lord is preparing you so that when you are made aware of a survivor among your acquaintances, you will be someone equipped by Him to come alongside them as they seek freedom.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm liking the message so far, @Nancy. I'm not a fan of conversing with demons, but it's interesting.

Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I rejoice because this is the first time I've listened to Christian music (apart from hymns) without shutting down. My sisters joined themselves to the will of the Lord and through sharing these songs here on the forum, I bear witness to His work through a time of great suffering and adversity. For every adversity, there is a blessing. For every desolate place there is a revelation.
I'm so blessed to read this, brother. Thank You, Jesus!! If you ever find some you like, I would love for you to share them here as well. :)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting stuff in that message, @Nancy. There are truths he's bringing out that are pretty deep, honestly, speaking if the mind, will, and emotions. I like how he brings out the sealing of the Holy Spirit that satan and his demons cannot touch.

I think @Jostler would be interested in this.

Editing to add the link again for @Jostler.

Reactions: Nancy