• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is this what people refer to as "shadow people"?

The reason I ask about hybrids is because I'm trying to figure out if the handler is a hybrid or a shapeshifter. He seems to be both. But I feel like he's a shapeshifter.
I think you're right, sister. The hybrids I saw didn't change shapes. I believe that handlers often are so given to evil that the demonic manifestations cause them to shape shift.

Reactions: truthquest

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@farouk if you can't tolerate trauma survivors freely exposing evil and facing giants head on, why don't you just go to the threads where you are more comfortable like tattoos and body piercings? Those are some pretty kingdom minded subjects. (sigh)

Last edited:

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@TLHKAJ I guess my point is wanting to point people gently to the Scriptures.
That's honorable....so just lift up Jesus and post scripture without adding condemnation and opinions. We're all following Christ.

You can see we post scripture and worship music A LOT here. And you'll find that this is probably the one and only thread on this forum where we aren't endlessly disagreeing and arguing back and forth about scriptural points. We freely discuss scripture and Jesus Christ, Christian music/worship here. So your problem is that you're uncomfortable with the exposure of the evil babylonian beast system that is at work in the earth? I guarantee that system has infiltrated your home church and you don't even recognize it.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They wouldn't be here if they didn't care. And just because you post something like the mark of the beast doesn't mean you are scared of it... Amigo doesn't speak like he is.
I've known Amigo for several years and yes, he is afraid of this subject and has tried to shut down my threads on another site. (I know from the forum owner.) I don't speak rashly, sister. And if anyone including farouk really cares, then they care enough to learn to speak with wisdom and knowledge toward survivors of trauma.

I make no apologies for speaking the truth. I'm not angry at them, just protective of survivors. No one needs to be in this thread if they're not willing to learn. Read the OP. This thread has a main purpose of education and awareness. If they want to participate, they can ask genuine, non-condemning questions and learn.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower Therefore it's good to concentrate one's mind by God's grace in another direction, right? "Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things." (Philippians 4.8)

Awesome scripture Farouk. I cling to this verse all the time! And I pray that others will too.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome scripture Farouk. I cling to this verse all the time! And I pray that others will too.
These scriptures are awesome, and all are written for our edification. The verse he posted was one of my memory verses in "Missionettes" (teenage group in the Assemblies of God). It's great in application when we find ourselves stuck in condemnation, or depression, or anger/bitterness, and hatred, etc.

When someone quotes it while trying to push truth away (such as trauma memories), then it's being misapplied. That's what I had to learn over the years. What I don't like seeing is someone (not you) quoting that verse in effort to silence survivors from speaking the truth.

Bless you, my sister!!❤️

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am in freedom. Just learning to walk in it. No matter what healing needs to take place, Jesus said "It is finished."
Yes, it is finished ....that doesn't mean we ignore the truth, nor leave off mind renewal, which deprogramming has everything to do with. Read all the scripture, sister. Renewing of the mind is a daily walk, as is sanctification. If you're not ready, that's okay. I'll keep praying.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've read a lot of threads on these forums. They have thoughts and opinions yes, there are no professionals on here. It is a forum... But they are not here to judge. I do think they have been unfairly judged since coming in here. Farouk had some good points.
I was extremely hurt by some things Amigo said. I felt like my heart had been ripped out and stomped on. But it's not only about me. There are babies and children who continue to be brutally traumatized and I will not keep silent about that anymore.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll tell you (the reader) what propelled me forward is that once I realized that my past wasn't just in my childhood, it was present. I was being stalked, threatened, and it went much much farther than that. When I realized that the cult was a present threat, I knew I couldn't just ignore it. For the sake of my children(!!) who are worth every bit of the pain of facing trauma memories ....to protect them and make their chances for freedom more attainable, I pressed forward ....I put in the time, the sweat, the prayers, and many many tears (as well as physical punishments by the cult) ....because that's what mothers do who want to do everything they can for their children. I wish I had the support and awareness that is offered here, earlier on in my life. I walked through most of my journey alone in large part. My children were young when I began my journey to freedom/deprogramming, but I wish I'd been able to begin when they were tiny. My hopes and prayer is that other survivors will not put off doing the legwork. Our children are worth it. Avoidance only makes it harder for them. Remember that.....

My children (now grown) have each thanked me for all I did to protect them. Amazingly, they think I'm the strongest person they know and the best mom in the world.... I think it's more the other way around. I have the most amazing children in the world ....strong, caring, loving.... God gave me these gifts,why wouldn't I lay down my life for theirs?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've known Amigo for several years and yes, he is afraid of this subject and has tried to shut down my threads on another site. (I know from the forum owner.) I don't speak rashly, sister. And if anyone including farouk really cares, then they care enough to learn to speak with wisdom and knowledge toward survivors of trauma.

I make no apologies for speaking the truth. I'm not angry at them, just protective of survivors. No one needs to be in this thread if they're not willing to learn. Read the OP. This thread has a main purpose of education and awareness. If they want to participate, they can ask genuine, non-condemning questions and learn.
Then why was i always agreeing with you on the entire political realm , halloween and all them dates .
The truth is all i did was come here to encourage mayflower .
I noticed how distraught she was the other day . And i came to remind her let us put the focus on Christ .
Let us live with all hope and joy upon him . There truly is no need to look back for me , Only forward , with all hope
on His day . Its a joy , a hope , and gives such strength . THE JOY of the LORD is my strength .
In truth this is far bigger than most realize . All this darkness is , the working o satan . Its a spiritual warfare .
The Mk ultra is only one leg of it . The battle is not with the flesh but against spiritiual wickendess in high places .
Let us cling to the blessed hope we have in Christ . May all be in prayer for one another .
Let each have a word of truth , a pslam , and be alert and diligent for the enemy roams about and has taken
captive even most of the churches themselves .

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These scriptures are awesome, and all are written for our edification. The verse he posted was one of my memory verses in "Missionettes" (teenage group in the Assemblies of God). It's great in application when we find ourselves stuck in condemnation, or depression, or anger/bitterness, and hatred, etc.

When someone quotes it while trying to push truth away (such as trauma memories), then it's being misapplied. That's what I had to learn over the years. What I don't like seeing is someone (not you) quoting that verse in effort to silence survivors from speaking the truth.

Bless you, my sister!!❤️

Ditto and Amen! We are NOT cookie cutter people and nobody can know what another is or has gone through...except God Himself, AMEN! Only He knows the full truth and, there are many who set their own traps and...fall into them ;)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why was i always agreeing with you on the entire political realm , halloween and all them dates .
Brother, those are the easy topics. What you're afraid of is our discussions here. Why are you against people exposing the works of darkness? Why are you against trauma survivors admitting the truth of their past and bringing it to Jesus Christ as they seek healing and freedom?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, those are the easy topics. What you're afraid of is our discussions here. Why are you against people exposing the works of darkness? Why are you against trauma survivors admitting the truth of their past and bringing it to Jesus Christ as they seek healing and freedom?
Just a quick question . How is encouraging Mayflower , being AGAINST anything anyone else has said .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I noticed how distraught she was the other day . And i came to remind her let us put the focus on Christ .
You didn't encourage her. You cane here trying to convince her and others here that they should keep silent. That is a misapplication of scripture.

I'll tell you how I know you're afraid ....you pick out the "negative" (posts where survivors are sharing common experiences and processing through trauma), but you completely ignore all the scriptures, worship music, and Biblical discussions. Why is that??

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just a quick question . How is encouraging Mayflower , being AGAINST anything anyone else has said .
When you're trying to "encourage" someone to embrace denial, it's not encouraging at all ....and you're delaying freedom. Do that "encouragement" elsewhere, please. It doesn't belong in this thread.

I'm requesting that you and any others who refuse to gain any understanding go elsewhere. All of this is off topic and not in line with the OP.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

It is so difficult for some to empathize if it is not a
"known" thing. You and I both know that none of this will ever be on the "news"...quotations because I believe the real news has been cancelled ever since cable TV. There are way too many in the upper echelons (of evil) to ever allow this kind of exposure to the public. This evil will ALL come out in the wash and I thank God that He pulled you out and you are a blessing to the others! It is though, not easy for any who do not understand this to accept this depth of depravity sister...they mean well but, you just don't know till...you do :)
xo