• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also would like to note that around 5 years ago, I watched a video of a police officer ...I believe from Oklahoma ...who was leaving the force after he was told of the agenda to militarize the police force, and their plans to implement mandatory and forced vaccines. He said they would begin to have police traffic stops to check for proof of vaccines and if they didn't have the vaccine, they would be given one right then, or be unable to travel. He said he was told that this "vaccine" was an "anti-God" vaccine. It would affect the part of the brain where one perceives faith.

This is not impossible, since mind control programmers have long known that a certain area of the brain lights up when a small child is given the Gospel and their heart begins to hope and believe on Christ to save them. Of course, as soon as there is indication the child has received the Gospel, they will bring in a false "Jesus" to violently rape the child so as to shatter and bury that part who first hoped in Christ. This is how they form parts (alters) who are anti-God. Who wants to trust or serve a "god" or "jesus" who rapes children who believe in them?

Anyway ....back to this officer. He said the "vaccine" would affect the area of the brain where faith happens. Now ....I know the brain and the heart are more than just flesh ....there is a spiritual aspect and God can reach through it. But when the MOB is here, it will be permanent. That mark will forever change one's physical and spiritual DNA into something that is different. Just like Nimrod who was born 100% human, but the Bible declares that he "became giborim." He is "the eighth" spoken of in the book of Revelation. And when people take his mark, they also will become giborim.

Last edited:
Reactions: GEN2REV and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also would like to note that around 5 years ago, I watched a video of a police officer ...I believe from Oklahoma ...who was leaving the force after he was told of the agenda to militarize the police force, and their plans to implement mandatory and forced vaccines. He said they would begin to have police traffic stops to check for proof of vaccines and if they didn't have the vaccine, they would be given one right then, or be unable to travel. He said he was told that this "vaccine" was an "anti-God" vaccine. It would affect the part of the brain where one perceives faith.

This is not impossible, since mind control programmers have long known that a certain area of the brain lights up when a small child is given the Gospel and their heart begins to hope and believe on Christ to save them. Of course, as soon as there is indication the child has received the Gospel, they will bring in a false "Jesus" to violently rape the child so as to shatter and bury that part who first hoped in Christ. This is how they form parts (alters) who are anti-God. Who wants to trust or serve a "god" or "jesus" who rapes children who believe in them?

Anyway ....back to this officer. He said the "vaccine" would affect the area of the brain where faith happens. Now ....I know the brain and the heart are more than just flesh ....there is a spiritual aspect and God can reach through it. But when the MOB is here, it will be permanent. That mark will forever change one's physical and spiritual DNA into something that is different. Just like Nimrod who was born 100% human, but the Bible declares that he "became giborim." He is "the eighth" spoken of in the book of Revelation. And when people take his mark, they also will become giborim.

Hi T.,
Are not the giborim the Nephilins? (sp?) I did take the JJ one shot deal a couple months back just to shut everyone up at the center. I don't believe it is the MOB but def a precursor to it. My belief is that one must be willing to take this mark, and also that the "man of perdition" must be revealed first. I'm not certain of that yet, it's what I've landed on in my belief system. I know this so called vaccine is not a good thing, at all and it is causing many of our rights to be taken away.

I can surely see this "vac" working on those who don't love God but, not a true Christian. I will not be getting anything additionally (boosters!) so, since I'm pretty much a recluse anyhow, meh! God provides.

It's those who are lining up in droves to get this thing as soon as it comes out that concern me and, one of my brothers believes everything he hears on the idiot box. It's all he does, day in and day out. Plus he is on so many pain meds he won't listen to any of us trying to talk sense into him. He thinks he's talking sense to us so, it's all up to God now for him. He say's he is saved and he doesn't need to know anything else. Uh-huh.

My sister, it's time to invest in thick metal doors and windows with the best locks you can find. You are brave T...
xoxo

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, my sweet sister. ❤️
No, it's not the MOB. It is very much a trial run, though. They can tell how many people are easily gullible to their fear mongering and bullying.

You are correct in that the actual MOB will be very clear ...a choice of who we will serve. But attached to that, the forbidding of buying and selling for those who refuse the mark. So many will be like Essau, selling their souls for a bowl of soup. So there are similarities. At this point, they aren't making people bow down to an image. (The antichrist is here, though ....waiting in the wings, the son of satan.)

Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They always run these "tests" on people to see and guage where they are in accomplishing their goals.

For instance ....my experience as a child in a remote, private school ...being in a class where then introduced to us a "new student" named Marlena. She was not fully human. She was human-animal hybrid. :(

But they were running this test bc it is something they wanted to do with society at large.

They started with "tolerance" propaganda, moved on to bring other agendas into that ....and then we get all the "alien" stuff, even the pope saying he would baptize aliens.
And then, a friend shared this video with me...

And this video was shared with me after one of my alters came forward to tell me there was something going on in Chile concerning the Council of 13.

The Council of 13 are the heads of the 13 top cult families/bloodlines. The Council of 13 is now nephilim.

Oh your question ....yes, giborim=nephilim.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, my sweet sister. ❤️
No, it's not the MOB. It is very much a trial run, though. They can tell how many people are easily gullible to their fear mongering and bullying.

You are correct in that the actual MOB will be very clear ...a choice of who we will serve. But attached to that, the forbidding of buying and selling for those who refuse the mark. So many will be like Essau, selling their souls for a bowl of soup. So there are similarities. At this point, they aren't making people bow down to an image. (The antichrist is here, though ....waiting in the wings, the son of satan.)

Yes, they know everything about us. Oh how strong our faith will have to be! Do you have any idea who this man of sin is? I know some think it is this or that guy but, the French President Emmanuel Macron I have heard also. Not very up on the eschatology as, it is confusing and I do believe prophecy can have duel purposes.
xoxo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, they know everything about us. Oh how strong our faith will have to be! Do you have any idea who this man of sin is? I know some think it is this or that guy but, the French President Emmanuel Macron I have heard also. Not very up on the eschatology as, it is confusing and I do believe prophecy can have duel purposes.
xoxo
At this time, I don't know .... but my alters shared for years that they had interactions with him.

GodsBeloved11

Sep 15, 2021
Bristol
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for sharing, sister. I know all the misinformation and disinformation that is out there claiming that TPM is some.sort of guided imagery. And that simply is not true.

What typically happens in a legit Theophostic Ministry Prayer session might go something like this:
The prayer counselor and client sit and may begin with prayer. They may start with chitchat to get things opened up. The client may be asked to share anything that is on their heart they believe God is pinpointing or bringing their attention to, or maybe they just dive right in to issues the client is currently experiencing. Whatever the case, usually what will happen is that in the course of conversation, the client begins to exhibit emotional pain. This usually leads to exposure of some sort of lie-based thinking that is rooted in a trauma.

For example, they may be dealing with flashbacks or nightmares of a sexual trauma by a parent. What may come up is feelings of shame, guilt, anger, etc. So the counselor may ask if they'd like to address those feelings of shame (etc). They are asked to put words to why they feel shame/ashamed. The client may say, "Well, I loved him, and what kind of person feels love for the person who is raping them?? I must be totally evil!" So there, we have identified a wounding that is rooted in a lie. The counselor will ask something like, "Would you like to take this belief and ask the Lord what He says about it?" The client hopefully agrees and they proceed to ask the Lord to reveal the truth about those things she is believing. What happens after that is up to the Lord, to speak His truth to her. When she is shown the truth from Him, that frees her from the shame.

This is an example from my own experience. One of my child alters came forward in a prayer ministry session with feelings of shame. After being introduced to Christ, she agreed to ask Him to show her how He felt about her feelings of shame.

This is what happened...
She saw a picture of a big huge ugly ball of darkness and evil. But out of the middle of that darkness, she saw a beam of light. God showed her that the darkness was the yucky things that were done to her, and the beam of light was love. The love was not part of the darkness. It had not been tainted or dirtied...because the love came from Him, and it was pure. He showed her that it was love that He placed in her heart that she loved her daddy with. And it was that love that sustained her through the trauma, and drew her heart to Christ...and eventually drew her daddy's heart to Christ.

Now, that was truth that made her free from her shame. There was no guiding words from the counselor that led her to a visualization. There was only prayer..."Lord, what do You have to say about her feelings of shame?"

After receiving truth from the Lord, alters usually are able to merge/integrate fairly easily and often this occurs without much effort. Truth and love brings healing very effectively.

I don't have full blown MPD but I am in that spectrum. Diagnosed BPD and CPTSD with dissociation from a lifetime of severe abuse of various kinds and definitely have child "parts" in me. I identify a lot with the shame issues mentioned here. Thanks for sharing this and bringing awareness and may God bless your own journey of healing

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have full blown MPD but I am in that spectrum. Diagnosed BPD and CPTSD with dissociation from a lifetime of severe abuse of various kinds and definitely have child "parts" in me. I identify a lot with the shame issues mentioned here. Thanks for sharing this and bringing awareness and may God bless your own journey of healing
Hello, sister. It's nice to meet you. It's a blessing to know that this thread is reaching and encouraging fellow trauma survivors.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last night and tonight are ritual dates which means survivors are more vulnerable around this time. Please pray for all survivors and victims.

From "The Open Scroll"
Sep 21 Midnight Host - blood dismemberment and hands removed for Hand of Glory (female)
Sep 22
date varies Feast Day
(fall equinox) - orgies oral, anal, vaginal - any age
Oct 13 - 30 Preparation for all Hallows Eve, Samhain (Halloween) -
Abduction, holding and ceremonial preparation of individual for human sacrifice
(13 -Backward Halloween Date)
Oct 28-30 Satanist High
(Holy Day related to Halloween) - blood human sacrifice each day - any age (male or female)
Oct 30-31 All Hallows Eve and Halloween Night - blood and sexual sexual climax, association with the demons, animal and/or human sacrifice - any age (male or female and/or animal)
Nov 1 Satanist High
(Holy Day related to Halloween) - blood human sacrifice - any age (male or female)
Nov 4 Satanic Revels - sexual

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
List of difficult dates for survivors, taken from Survivorship.com
----------

September
9/1
Start of WWII
9/5-9/7 Marriage to the Beast (Satan)
9/6 Labor Day
9/6 - 9/8 Rosh Hashana
9/6 New Moon
9/6 -9/8 Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year)
9/7 Feast of the Beast marriage of virgins to Satan (sacrifice)
9/10 Ganesh Chaturthi
9/12 Grandparents' Day
9/14 Holy Cross Day
9/16 Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement)
9/17 Vishwakarma Puja
9/20 - 10/6 Pitr Paksha: Hindu 16-day period when spirits visit their descendant’s home
9/20 Full Moon
9/20 - 9/27 Sukkot - Feast of Tabernacles
9/20-9/21 Midnight Host vows blood sacrifice from tip of finger
9/21 Rituals of the Elements and Feast of the times
9/22 Fall Equinox
9/23-10/2 Mysteries of Eleusis
9/27 - 9/29 Shmini Atzeret
9/28 - 9/29 Simchat Torah
9/29 Michael and All Angels
9/29 Michaelmas

October
10/4
Queen Elizabeth’s birthday (Queensland Australia)
10/5 Opening of Mundus Cereris
10/6 Mahalaya Amavasya
10/6 New Moon
10/7- 10/15 Navaratri begins
10/11 Dia de la Raza: Mexico
10/11 Columbus Day
10/11 - 10/15 Durga Puja
10/13 Backwards Halloween
10/13-10/30 Preparation for all Hallows Eve Samhain (Halloween)
10/14 Maha Navami
10/15 Dusshera
10/15 Death of Goering
10/16 Death of Rosenburg
10/18 - 10/19 Milad un Nabi
10/19 Sharad Purnima
10/20 Hitler’s half birthday
10/20 Birth of the Guru Granth
10/20 Full Moon
10/24 United Nations’ Day
10/28-10/30 Satanist High Holy Day related to Halloween (blood human sacrifice each day)
10/31 Start of the Celtic new year. Dark half of the year
10/31 Preparation for the Isia (ring of six: Isis, Hathor, Nepthys, Horus, Thoth, Anubis) Resurrection of Osiris
10/31 Halloween/Samhain/All Hallow’s Eve/ Hallomas/ All Souls Day

November
11/1
All Saints' Day
11/1 Satanist High Holy Day
11/1-11/6 The Isia: six day ritual drama search for pieces of Osiris/feast of the Netherworld parting of the astral veil/resurrection of Osiris
11/2 All Souls’ Day (in honor of the dead) Santeria El Dia De Los Muertos
11/4 Kali Puja
11/4 New Moon
11/4 Diwali: Hindu: Festival of Lights: The end of Lord Rama’s exile killing of a demon by Krishna’s wife
11/4 Satanic Revels (sexual)
11/5 Guy Fawkes’ Day (UK)
11/7 Hilaria/Mania (Open of Mundus Cereris) rebirth of Osiris

Depending on where each survivor is in the world, these dates can be triggering and also present a danger of abduction and being forced to endure rituals. Some dates are used universally by the cult, around the world. And some are specific to certain locations or even certain groups.

Reactions: Wynona

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GEN2REV This is a thread I started a long while back and keep adding to as I feel led. It's kind of a hodgepodge of topics all related to SRA, MK, DID, and subjects relevant to that.

Last edited:

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@GEN2REV This is a thread I started a long while back and keep adding to as I feel led. It's kind of a hodgepodge of topics all related to STA, MK, DID, and subjects relevant to that.
Thank you TLHKAJ. I am going to read back a few pages and get caught up a bit. It's nice to see these type threads ongoing without being closed, etc.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you TLHKAJ. I am going to read back a few pages and get caught up a bit. It's nice to see these type threads ongoing without being closed, etc.
Some have tried to get it closed. On another Christian forum, I had a similar thread. After the cult took a stronghold in the administration, I got booted and every one of my posts gone (along with another member who was very supportive and outspoken on these subjects).

Reactions: GEN2REV

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some have tried to get it closed. On another Christian forum, I had a similar thread. After the cult took a stronghold in the administration, I got booted and every one of my posts gone (along with another member who was very supportive and outspoken on these subjects).
Been there.

Truth is only tolerated to a degree on most forums.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Been there.

Truth is only tolerated to a degree on most forums.
I was booted from a brick and mortar church by my own friends in 2009, after I confided to them that my children and I had been kidnapped and s.xually tortured. They didn't believe me and really, were too afraid to see the reality that these things happen.

My children and I were assaulted on Mother's Day of 2009....the 2-year anniversary of my choice to leave another church which had a cult handler as a pastor. Medical examinations verified what happened.

I had no church or friends to walk with me through that. During that time, the Lord showed me that the Church itself is dissociative. I processed that out with Him and wrote something called, "The Dissociative Church." The churches are filled with people who run from difficult subject matter. They dissociate in many ways .... judging, accusing (victims), avoiding and shunning ...or condemning and saying a little "warfare prayer" and pushing you out the door. BUT ....once I realized that my brothers and sisters had dissociated ...in a different way, but for similar reasons as I did as a child ...it gave me more compassion for them.

Four years later, there was an apology. My friend told me she didn't know back then how valuable and needed my testimony was. And I knew ...because the Lord sent me there. I knew the pastor was illuminati bloodline, and there were dozens or more other bloodline families and victims in that church. I was supposed to share my experience and I knew that it would be a risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: GEN2REV

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At this time, I don't know .... but my alters shared for years that they had interactions with him.

Blessing in Christ Jesus! I know that anything I say to you, that I must gentle in spirit, and so I will be. Be not offended, for that is not my intent. And when your alters had interactions with him, did they perhaps, by chance, address him as "Self" not meaning you. Self meaning a name. I have another question. I am fully aware of cults, and of the ones that do the abominable things in secret places against the innocent, and against Christians. Have you ever heard from the 90's, the two from the east coast that The Lord had raised up back then? These are just curiosity questions. Have a Blessed day!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessing in Christ Jesus! I know that anything I say to you, that I must gentle in spirit, and so I will be. Be not offended, for that is not my intent. And when your alters had interactions with him, did they perhaps, by chance, address him as "Self" not meaning you. Self meaning a name.
No, I never had any of my alters refer to anyone by that name. May I ask why you wanted to know?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have another question. I am fully aware of cults, and of the ones that do the abominable things in secret places against the innocent, and against Christians. Have you ever heard from the 90's, the two from the east coast that The Lord had raised up back then?
It's not ringing a bell. Would you mind being more specific?

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I never had any of my alters refer to anyone by that name. May I ask why you wanted to know?
Thank you for your response. There are many things in the beginning of my journey not yet understood. There are also many things I know I can not utter. I remember witnessing a man fully possessed using this name when he was conversing with the one who sent him. That is why I was curious.