• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your response. There are many things in the beginning of my journey not yet understood. There are also many things I know I can not utter. I remember witnessing a man fully possessed using this name when he was conversing with the one who sent him. That is why I was curious.
I am somewhat familiar with an entity referred to as Maitreya.... guessing that's not what you're referring to?

Reactions: Nancy

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was just curious, with all that you have been through, that you may of heard of them. Thank you for your time.

If you're okay with sharing in private message, that would be okay. I really would like to help. If you have other questions, please feel free to ask.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am somewhat familiar with an entity referred to as Maitreya.... guessing that's not what you're referring to?
I have not heard that name before. I know the one who sent him has many names. Anyway I was just curious.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, sister. It's nice to meet you. It's a blessing to know that this thread is reaching and encouraging fellow trauma survivors.
Hi sister!
I see this thread as your own personal ministry! You are opening up things that the huge majority could not even imagine. They think they know evil, and the extent of it but, they do not...not by a long shot. All of this runs very deep and God bless you for having the guts to reach out to others, as you can see, there have been many that have , come out of the closet, so to speak on these horrendous, deeply evil happenings.
Bless your heart and God keep you strong!
xo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not heard that name before. I know the one who sent him has many names. Anyway I was just curious.
He refers to himself as the self-awakened one (and other descriptions involving the word "self"). There was a "prophet" named Benjamin Creme who would channel him.

I had relatives who had experiences with this entity. I remember it as a child in the early 80's.

Reactions: amigo de christo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi sister!
I see this thread as your own personal ministry! You are opening up things that the huge majority could not even imagine. They think they know evil, and the extent of it but, they do not...not by a long shot. All of this runs very deep and God bless you for having the guts to reach out to others, as you can see, there have been many that have , come out of the closet, so to speak on these horrendous, deeply evil happenings.
Bless your heart and God keep you strong!
xo
Thank you. You are such a treasure ....God bless you, @Nancy!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He refers to himself as the self-awakened one (and other descriptions involving the word "self"). There was a "prophet" named Benjamin Creme who would channel him.

I had relatives who had experiences with this entity. I remember it as a child in the early 80's.
Thank you, I just looked this man up. Just another apple of the wrong tree.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mint
Thank you, I just looked this man up. Just another apple of the wrong tree.
Do you feel a certain fear or apprehension around this? Or just caution?

Idk what your experience is. I would love to know your testimony. If you're a survivor, your testimony is extremely valuable, as there are so few male survivors seeking and gaining freedom.

But please feel to comment or ask questions anytime. I'm blessed to meet you.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Key word , SELF . benjamin creme is of the devil . Sound harsh , BUT TRUE THIS IS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

head over to the thread in covid junk in box . Take a peek . Folks are getting decieved real bad.
And when i say BOTH parties , both sides are in on it . TAKE THAT TO THE BANK . THERE are no savoirs in this world
both sides are infected with same agenda . JESUS ALONE is our only HOPE . BIBLES UP and let the reading continue .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
head over to the thread in covid junk in box . Take a peek . Folks are getting decieved real bad.
And when i say BOTH parties , both sides are in on it . TAKE THAT TO THE BANK . THERE are no savoirs in this world
both sides are infected with same agenda . JESUS ALONE is our only HOPE . BIBLES UP and let the reading continue .
I know the whole "pandemic" is a setup as is the "vaccine." There's no question who is behind it and who the puppets are.

Last edited:

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mint

Do you feel a certain fear or apprehension around this? Or just caution?

Idk what your experience is. I would love to know your testimony. If you're a survivor, your testimony is extremely valuable, as there are so few

But please feel to comment or ask questions anytime. I'm blessed to meet you.

Blessings in Christ Jesus. I have no fear, nor apprehension for there is no fear or apprehension in The Lord. The Lord is Love and Love cast off all fear. My testimony would not be believed and yet it would be true. So my testimony is not of myself, for I am nothing and He all. My testimony is that of Jesus. When I look back there can be found more suffering than a man can take and yet The Lord brought me through it all. Not only did He bring me through it all, He healed all of my pain and scars and replaced it with Himself. The only suffering I have today in my heart (new) is the suffering I see in man today. When you mentioned testimony it reminded me of a story I wrote in pm last year. I hope my sister in Christ Jesus doesn't mind me sharing what was wrote that day for I had not intended to write it.

A testimony of 2 men walking together across a field. One is taken, and One is left.

One day there were 2 men living out there lives to the best they knew how. Suddenly the two were plucked up like taking a grain of sand out of countless grains from two separate beaches. And they were brought together, leaving all that they had, and all that they knew. And The lord appeared to these two and they talked awhile. And from that day forward The Lord began to teach these two His ways. Some times the teaching would come in the ways of stories, sometimes the teaching would come from written Word of God, and sometimes the teaching came from fishing. This went on for months until one say the news of this reached satans ear. He become enraged at this news because jealousy and envy rose up in him. And he thought to himself, what is man that The lord is so mindful of Him. From that moment forward he decided to wage war on these two men. And at the same time The Lord took these two and had them move to a place in the wilderness that He prepared for them. In the wilderness the teachings continued unhindered for a while. Now the two men received the teachings differently. The One man received the teachings with joy knowing that this was what he was looking for all of his life(This makes me cry). So much so that he laid down his life because of The Words. Now the other man heard The Words, and the teachings, but could not bring himself to lay down his life. Never the less the teachings continued. Out of the blue, one day one of the men started screaming out in agony, with tears streaming down his face. Next thing that happened was that this man started speaking like a prophet. He knew The Word of God back and forth. At first, the other was fooled by the words spoken. You see it was satan himself that had enter this man and started his war. At first the words that were spoken were smooth and sutily they began to change. He called himself the word as he walked around in his own glory. By this time the other man was aware and played dumb to that was happening before his eyes. And for 10 days and nights this went on. During this 10 days, horrible, and unspeakable things were done to the other man. But this man was the man that had laid down his life for the teaching he received. And in this teaching he knew that his feet was planted firmly upon The Rock. So this man stood firm against everything that came his way and endured all the suffering inflicted upon him. And after ten days this man escaped out the back door and was given the wings of an eagle to escape the flood that proceeded out of the mouth of the beast. And from that day forward The Lord took pleasure in this man and grew him up in all His ways. So there was two men walking together across a field, one was taken, and one was left.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My testimony would not be believed and yet it would be true.
Most people think I'm crazy or delusional when I tell my testimony. I don't have trouble listening to testimonies that involve suffering and persecution, as I've experienced those things myself.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus. I do not think you are crazy or delusional. I am sorry I did not bring a testimony about the name of this thread. The answer to these things can only be found in Jesus. He alone is The Healer, and The Revealer of all things hidden in the darkness. And shortly all things will be revealed and laid bare for all to see. I hope the words that were spoken on this thread did not offend, as sometimes the words I am called to bring will offend. I will now take my leave of this thread. Have a Blessed Day.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy Have you heard any of Svali's testimony? We're seeing so many people defending the upcoming unholy day, and upholding the false christian front. Probably half of the survivors I know come out of a specific religion (including my husband). Also, although I wasn't raised in that religion, I was taken to a ritual site to meet one-on-one with the (jesuit) black pope when I was between 10 and 12.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy Have you heard any of Svali's testimony? We're seeing so many people defending the upcoming unholy day, and upholding the false christian front. Probably half of the survivors I know come out of a specific religion (including my husband). Also, although I wasn't raised in that religion, I was taken to a ritual site to meet one-on-one with the (jesuit) black pope when I was between 10 and 12.
This is first time hearing this T. :( Over time, they have honed their craft very well. Very covert and, many will not believe as you know, but we know the depths of Satan and how he uses men to do the vilest of things.
xo

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The topic on another ongoing thread has veered off into calling those who are against celebrating satanic holidays, extremists. And from there, the subject of lumping Christians who believe and follow the Bible into that "extremist" category and placing us into re-education camps. This is something that I and other survivors have been told ....that there would be camps. Some people will just "disappear" (eliminated) and others placed into camps to be re-educated (indoctrinated, brainwashed) to comply with the beast system. Many of us were programmed to take positions in an End Times scenario to help run and work these camps, as well as other roles to bring in the antichrist.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is first time hearing this T. :( Over time, they have honed their craft very well. Very covert and, many will not believe as you know, but we know the depths of Satan and how he uses men to do the vilest of things.
xo
It's easy to see the deeper correlation to "all saints day" isn't it? That's why I say it's just another false christian front. :/