• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What a brilliant opportunity for experiments to be done on these hospitalized babies some of whom were in for over a year.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Monosy

Jan 20, 2024
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What a brilliant opportunity for experiments to be done on these hospitalized babies some of whom were in for over a year.
There are so many places where children are being traumatised on purpose, it's disheartening.

Even more disheartening to me is the fact that it's so hard to get any help from the church. Even among the ministries who are knowledgable on SRA they either don't do personal ministry or take prayer requests, or you have to pay for counselling.
And even in churches there are cult plants in strategic position to silence the victims.
The church really let the ball drop on that one.

Hepzibah

Aug 13, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There are so many places where children are being traumatised on purpose, it's disheartening.

Even more disheartening to me is the fact that it's so hard to get any help from the church. Even among the ministries who are knowledgable on SRA they either don't do personal ministry or take prayer requests, or you have to pay for counselling.
And even in churches there are cult plants in strategic position to silence the victims.
The church really let the ball drop on that one.
There is a report out today in the UK, on the mothers who were traumatized during childbirth which of course means the babies also. At the birth of my last one, 38 years ago, the midwife severely neglected me, when she could have done a simple procedure to avoid the condition that caused the trauma which happened too late for pain relief. She stood by totally unconcerned.

The last three churches I attended, I was spiritually abused by the ministers/elders, at one point, excommunicated due to becoming an ex regarding the denoms doctrines. They held a meeting where I was shouted at and did not realize at the time that I should have had an advocate due to my ASD.

Then they held a church meeting minus me, to decide to excommunicate giving the members trumped up charges.

Oh yes, church is an unsafe place for the traumatized. I have had to employ a secular therapist to have someone to talk to.

• Sad

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a report out today in the UK, on the mothers who were traumatized during childbirth which of course means the babies also. At the birth of my last one, 38 years ago, the midwife severely neglected me, when she could have done a simple procedure to avoid the condition that caused the trauma which happened too late for pain relief. She stood by totally unconcerned.
Traumatic births are a common practice in the cult. I experienced this as well. My first birthing experience was around age 10, and there was a deliberate trauma. If I write it out, I will need to add trigger warnings. I dissociated the memory of it until my early 30's. But it was confirmed in multiple ways. My first birthing after I was married was also very traumatic ...also needs trigger warning. But in short ....I was pregnant with twins, and only took one home. She had been very traumatized, body jerks, dozens of needle prods on her body. I had been basically mutilated ....as a punishment ....and was sewn up in a way that was very painful for me, but would benefit any man who used me afterward.... if you know about Cathy O'Brien's testimony of how she was mutilated .... that's what they did to me as well. It was horrible. I bare deep scars and nerve damage, and other issues ....to this day.

The purpose for traumatizing the infant, of course, is to create shattering as early as possible. Trauma usually begins at birth, and/or often, in the womb.

Reactions: Hepzibah

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Clues of MPD/DID & Possible SRA and/or MK Ultra

❑ Missed periods of time; amnesia or blackouts (in the absence of substance use)
❑ The person referring to him or herself as "we"
❑ Darkness may surround them
❑ Sudden changes in behavior, voice tone or handwriting
❑ Gothic clothing
❑ Making contradictory statements such as, “I don’t like blue” ...and then saying, “Blue is my favorite color”
❑ Emotional in personality
❑ Knowledge of parents, grandparents or other relatives that have been involved in psychic or occult practices
❑ MPD/DID diagnosis in the past
❑ Removal from the home as a child by the state
❑ Emotional flare-ups and unusual behavior at certain holidays or times of the year
❑ Unexplainable scars, bruises or injuries
❑ Demonic/occultic tattoos
❑ Hysterical reaction to a seemingly non-threatening event, comment or situation
❑ Bizarre, irrational behavior
❑ Family member with a history of mental illness or severe chemical imbalance
❑ The person being told that they did certain things to don't recall. The person may find unfamiliar objects or samples of strange handwriting.
❑ Sleepwalking and automatic writing (such as those in fugue states)
❑ Rapid change of moods
❑ Difficulty creating close emotional bonds
❑ Intrusive mental images or flashes, and auditory noises or hearing voices in the head
❑ Problems trusting others
❑ Phobias; fears, often undifferentiated
❑ Unexplained issues with hostility and anger
❑ A sense of betrayal
❑ Increased levels of sexual behavior and acting out; promiscuity; addictions
❑ Prostitution
❑ Substance abuse; alcoholism
❑ Facial and vocal changes observable by others
❑ Exaggerated startle reflex
❑ Dreamlike memories
❑ Having skills of unknown source or without memory of learning them
❑ Photographic memory
❑ Derealization and depersonalization
❑ Finding items (clothing, food, personal items) with no memory of purchasing them
❑ Often unable to locate vehicle when emerging from a store
❑ Frequently feel the need to change clothing several times before going out; frequent change of clothes, styles, preferences

❑ Abnormally high pain tolerance
❑ Irrational, unexplainable response to a current situation
❑ History of eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia) or extreme fluctuations in weight and/or digestive disorders
❑ Sensations of rapid spinning with feeling like passing out

❑ Sensations of rapid dropping or falling
❑ Fear of going crazy or losing control
❑ Periods of struggle with depression, guilt, shame, intense anger, rage, loneliness, or hopelessness
❑ Compulsive thinking, counting, repeating words or rhymes

❑ Suicidal thoughts, feelings of not wanting to live
❑ Very watchful and guarded, while other times very spontaneous and open
❑ Experiencing migraines, severe headaches, ulcers, severe allergies, sexual dysfunction
❑ Seizures, pseudo seizures, or blackouts
❑ Inherent sense of being tainted or evil

❑ Relationships marked with distrust or overdependence; struggles to give and receive love
❑ Experiencing panic, phobias, sleep disturbances, or sleep disorders
❑ Random variation in vision, despite being fitted with glasses; random variation in hearing

❑ Mind goes blank when asked direct questions
❑ Occasional or random sensations of electricity shooting through the body; frequent, often severe muscle cramps
❑ Self-hatred, self-loathing, or self-mutilation with no remembrance of why or how

❑ Dreams with ritualistic or occultic tints
❑ Fear or discomfort around of mirrors, cameras, televisions, etc
❑ Affinity for Disney, dragons, occult-themed movies or books, Star Wars, or other science fiction... or extreme dislike of them
❑ Military involvement (oneself or parents, close family members)
❑ Close family members involved in freemasonry (or religions rooted in freemasonry)
❑ Family members or oneself working high level government jobs
❑ “Busy mind” or hearing lots of thoughts in the mind, often contradicting one’s normal character or mindset or beliefs
❑ History of “UFO/alien” abductions or encounters

**These have been gathered from multiple sources on the internet as well as books/reading over the years, plus personal experience.**

Links:

@Hepzibah @Monosy
I found this way back on page 134. I'll see if there are more posts I can revive for you.

Reactions: Hepzibah

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ritual Abuse Statistics & Research

•84.6% of APA therapists reported cases of SRA
•13% of sex abuse nationally are SRA
•1991 Utah workshop of 32 therapists reported 360 cases of SRA in the LDS church
•1992 Monarch Resources of LA logged 5,000 SRA related calls
•Justice Unlimited in Colorado logged 7,000 SRA related calls
•Cult Awareness Network gets reports from every state
•93% of APA therapists believe their clients' SRA memories

•100+ CA preschools have been implicated (Freisen, 1991)

•1 in 3 girls are molested by age 18
•1 in 5 or 6 boys are molested by age 18
•1 in 20 of these children are victims of SRA