Unhappiness and Uncertainty

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was shown a date for later in this year in a dream. I don't know what it's about. It might be regarding my situation.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick (Proverbs 13:12). I am sick of what I am going through. It has caused me to have resentment towards God. I have been unhappy what what God is doing in my life. He wanted me to trust him. I'll need him to show me more things to trust him again. I'm not going to trust God when he doesn't give me hope or keep me in uncertainty. I'll cling to Psalm 44:23-24.

I want to return to the state I was forced to leave. I've been unhappy with God about this. Not only that. I've wanted to reconnect with a forum that I haven't been in touch with for 6 years. I haven't been unable to do this because of the difficulty in my life situation where I currently live. If I do return back to the state I was formerly in, I don't want to be in another situation that deprives me. I want to be able to do things with the forum I just mentioned. I have attempted to get back with the place and community but so many things have caused a setback. This is another reason I have been unhappy with God. I had plans with the place there, and I want to be able to see it through.

This is the third winter that I'm where I currently am. I wish for prayer of more hope on my situation. And prayer to bring more clarity and less uncertainty.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We don't tell God what to do, He tells us. Submit yourself to His wisdom and correction, humble yourself before Him and give Him praise and worship Him. Don't let your prayers be full of self. Turn your back on sin and put your focus on Jesus and make Him the centre of your life.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was shown a date for later in this year in a dream. I don't know what it's about. It might be regarding my situation.

Hope deferred makes the heart sick (Proverbs 13:12). I am sick of what I am going through. It has caused me to have resentment towards God. I have been unhappy what what God is doing in my life. He wanted me to trust him. I'll need him to show me more things to trust him again. I'm not going to trust God when he doesn't give me hope or keep me in uncertainty. I'll cling to Psalm 44:23-24.

I want to return to the state I was forced to leave. I've been unhappy with God about this. Not only that. I've wanted to reconnect with a forum that I haven't been in touch with for 6 years. I haven't been unable to do this because of the difficulty in my life situation where I currently live. If I do return back to the state I was formerly in, I don't want to be in another situation that deprives me. I want to be able to do things with the forum I just mentioned. I have attempted to get back with the place and community but so many things have caused a setback. This is another reason I have been unhappy with God. I had plans with the place there, and I want to be able to see it through.

This is the third winter that I'm where I currently am. I wish for prayer of more hope on my situation. And prayer to bring more clarity and less uncertainty.
Could it be that God is giving you direction but your ears are so closed you blame him for your situation?

Reactions: Nancy and Debp