Universal Salvation and Artificial Intelligence

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yep, you read that title right! Artificial Intelligence has gotten so advanced that you can now have conversations with it. Soo... let's talk to it about Universal Salvation of Christ, that everyone will be saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ!

Hi, I just finished opening Christmas gifts with my family. There are some people who celebrate Christmas, some who don’t, but the important thing is being there to support your family, regardless of the season. And if Christmas gives you a reason to be happy with your family, then go for it! That’s my personal thoughts.

So, I’ve used Novel AI before, but let’s see if we can artificially generate evangelism / soulwinning / gospel messages spreading the truth that Christ Jesus will save everyone by faith alone!

Prompt: “Everyone will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus”

To which it adds

Everyone will go to Heaven by faith alone in Jesus Christ [And then the AI adds a lie by falsely saying good works save when the truth is that it’s only faith alone]

Then the Artificial Intelligence says “However, there are many questions about the nature of salvation. For example:

How can we believe that God is perfect love and yet send people to hell?”

Luke 2:10 [The Gospel is] "good tidings of great joy will be to ALL people."

Let me answer the machines question, God is perfect love because Hell is temporary. Hell is Sheol which is temporary mental suffering.

The robot replies “God gives us free will;”

I say “We have the free will to choose when to be saved, but God’s predestination (His Plan) is to save everyone. God’s will is stronger than our free will. So, everyone will eventually be saved. Everyone eventually will become believers in Jesus Christ through faith alone of their own free will.”

Let’s start another prompt “Jesus Christ, savior of the whole world.”

While the last one was a first prompt, when I generated this next one I had to click the retry button many times before getting a good prompt that made sense.

The machine says this: “Jesus Christ, savior of the whole world. Father, Son and Holy Ghost—who is the Spirit?”

The Holy Spirit is what goes into every believer when they are saved.

Acts 3:21 In Jesus Christ is "the restoration of ALL THINGS, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began."

John 1:13 Believers in Christ are "born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

Another prompt I put in is “Christ Jesus will save the whole world”

The website puts out this response “Christ Jesus will save the whole world. He is the Savior of all mankind. The Son of God is more powerful than any demon or evil spirit, and he has power over death itself. But these are not the only signs that Christ is coming to earth in order to take away sin and suffering.”

Brilliant! Sounds like something I would say. Maybe this machine could give me a run of my money lol.

John 12:32 "And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Now, if I click the send prompt again I will be able to continue this dialogue. Usually, I have to correct the machine’s answers, but let’s see where this goes, I’m curious…

“There are many other proofs. For example, Christ will come to set up a kingdom on earth where there will be no need for people to work hard or do anything else because food and clothing will always be provided.”

I agree. Christ will create a New Heaven and a New Earth

Isaiah 65:17 “See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.”

As a New Earth and New Heavens are created, this shows that everyone will be saved, since Christ is making everyone new!

The online site says this “Even though Satan tries everything that can possibly go wrong with this plan, it cannot be stopped – because Christ has already been raised from the dead by his Father, and so he knows what happens next. He will not fail in what he plans to do!”

Exactly true. That’s why Christian Universalism is the Victorious Gospel of Christ! The Lord will achieve absolute victory over the world and save everyone!

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails!

He will not fail in what he plans to do! And when he comes again as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, then every person who has ever lived will bow down and worship him (see 1 Corinthians 15:23–26). All people have sinned against God, and they deserve punishment.

1 Corinthians 15:23-26

But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

Yes, but each in turn! That’s true. Christ shall be ALL IN ALL. All = All. I find it very interesting how this website is able to cite Bible verses too!

Then everyone will see how wonderful and glorious God's kingdom truly is.

The Lord Jesus said: 'I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'

Wow!~ Ok, that’s really cool. It got the quote from Lord Jesus correct!

John 14:6 “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Christ Jesus provides life to all people, everyone! Faith alone in Christ saves and all will have faith alone in Jesus :D

The machine then replies “ (John 14:6) “

Very interesting that the robot was able to identify the correct verse citation.

“No one knows when Christ will return. But it could happen at any time. If you are ready to welcome him into your heart as your Lord and Saviour then tell someone about it today.”

A good message to end off with!

I reply to this and the machine says you must falsely turn away from sins, however, that’s a good work, and good works do not save you, only faith alone! Only once we are already saved can we, through the power of the Holy Spirit, stop ourselves from sinning. But that’s after we’re saved. To be saved, we only need to have faith alone in Jesus Christ, no good works at all, only believing, simply, like a child.

Then the machine falsely said that hell is forever, but the truth is that Hell is temporary, Sheol, temporary mental anguish. Jesus has the keys to Sheol.

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

Psalm NKJV 16:10 You will not leave my soul in Sheol.

Psalm NEB 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.

PSALM 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there. (NIV)

The machine says “If you have already done this then thank God for his mercy to you today. And pray that he may prepare your heart for the day when he comes again. Amen.

Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners.”

Amen as well my mechanical friend. It’s very interesting how advanced technology has gotten, where it can artificially generate conversations about Christian Universalism! It’s so advanced that you never know if the person you’re talking to on the other end of the screen is really a human or a machine. Don’t worry, I can assure you that I am indeed a human and not an artificial intelligence, even if you may think that some of my responses sound robotic lol

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here’s an article that was written mostly with Artificial Intelligence (AI). I’ve helped the machine learn what is true, so I’ve put together a compilation of everything it has said so far that is true. I’ve added verses to the ends of the paragraph in order to supplement what the robot says with scripture true, so it may be blessed by the truth of God’s word.

Prompt: Jesus Christ will save the entire world! Everyone will go to Heaven!

Believe in Him. Don't despair or be depressed because of the suffering and death that you see around you, for there is a great hope in God's promise of eternal life. We mustn't fear death because our souls will live on.

He is God and knows everything. He has a plan for you, so believe in His Holy Spirit. If you do, God will give you a new life."

That was all written using the free plan on Novel AI, however my free account ran out of actions, so we’ll be using another account.

AIWriter - Login

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Prompt: Christ Jesus will save everybody on Earth! All people will go to Heaven! Have faith and be saved, everyone will be saved!

Christ Jesus Will Save Everybody On Earth! All People Will Go To Heaven! Have Faith And Be Saved, Everyone Will Be Saved!

This is hope to all those whom Jesus mentioned and to every other person who has ever lived who has not known God the Father and his Truth. That every knee shall bow in the name of Jesus, of things in heaven, and things on earth, and things under the earth; and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God who lives. Let us see what Jesus said Let us see what Gods Word says

Psalm NEB 18:30 The way of God is perfect.

It is important that everyone is told that Jesus paid it all (the penalty for all sins) and every persons individual sins can be forgiven when they come to Jesus. The sins of the world were paid, but the forgiveness of sins is received only when a person comes to Jesus in faith. Jesus went to the cross and paid for the sins of all humans -- past, present, and future.

The living God is the Saviour of all, for he paid for all sins, but only a Savior that has forgiven the sins of those who have believed. And eventually, He will forgive all sins as all will come to believe in Him, thus proving that He is indeed the Saviour of all.

If you are not a Christian, know you need the Saviors grace and mercy for salvation--to cleanse you from your sins and to reconcile you with God--you need to come to him today and have faith in Him and receive salvation. Know that anyone who believes in Christ Jesus is saved, receives salvation by the grace of God, not through their own works.

People from every religion, from every kind of sinner, from every kind of human being that has ever lived, will then have a chance to learn the ways of God. Everyone will eventually believe in Christ Jesus and be saved.

After billions of people, all people in existence, will be given the opportunity to learn Gods word. Billions of these people, will be able finally to understand the Bible, to know and believe in Jesus Christ, and to live permanently. People will come from East and West, North and South, and they will have a place in the banquet of Gods Kingdom.

Psalm NEB 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.

It is true that Jesus died for all human beings, and that it is within all human beings ability to choose, by their free will, to accept the grace of God and are saved. Faith is Gods gift, made possible through Gods grace, by which we grasp a promise offered freely.

Christians cannot earn their way to heaven, except as Gods gift, and therefore no man or woman could ever boast that he has earned his way to heaven with God. When Christians say they believe, what we mean is that we believe that God has made a provision for our salvation based on nothing that we can do through our own efforts, but based on Gods grace through Jesus.

From the scriptures, Scripture teaches that we are saved through Gods grace, not through our own will or works.

The Savior is just in saving sinners and satisfying His justice by his son Jesus’s death

ECCLESIASTES 3:14 Everything God does will endure for ages.

The following day, John saw Jesus coming to him, and said, Behold, the Lamb of God, which took away the sins of the world. The sins of the world are being taken away by the living God. If one has really received the merciful gift of faith from God, that person goes to heaven when they die, no matter how many sins that person has committed. And eventually, all people will believe in Jesus Christ and thus go to Heaven.

ISAIAH 26:9 When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness. (NIV)

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Last time

I was using AI bots on my laptop (PC) to generate messages about the truth. That is, Christ Jesus will save everyone. Everybody will go to Heaven, thus all people in existence will become believers in Jesus Christ through faith alone and be saved.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salcation to all people.

Thus time, I will be going on the Apple App Store to download a bunch of free apps to generate robotic messages about the Gospel.

Whats trick is while, many of them are free to download, theres text near it that says "contains in app purchases". And then they want you to give them uour credit card details to subscribe for a montly reoccuring payment that you might forget about and then get charged.

To fit with the phone theme, I will be typing this entire post on my phone. Mostly because I'm also out going to the mall with my family this bozing day, so just spare moments of free time I'll come back to writing this.

Like 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

Prompt: Jesus will save everyone

It replies Jesus will save everyone Jesus will save everyone

Ok, so I think this bot just copy pastes what I say lol. So I do agree with what its saying.

Another app just says "Thinking..."

And another saying "Hello"

So I haven't really found anything from these apps XD

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
AI Bot Test

Write A Paper by Write For Me

Prompt: Jesus will save all

Psalm NEB 107:43 Let the wise man lay these things to heart, and ponder the record of the Lord's enduring love.

I also ran the robots responses theough a plagirism checker to make sure they weren't copy pasted online and this site says its 0% plagirism, which is incredible.

Me responses will be a paragraph that brgins with me: and also with [square brackets]

Robot: The notion that Jesus will save all might seem, at first, to be a controversial one. After all, many people [falsely] think that salvation must be earned through good deeds [salvation is through faith alone in Jesus Christ] , or perhaps even through the performance of certain religious rituals. [faith alone in Christ saves only] But, in fact, the idea that Jesus will save all is actually a central belief of Christianity.

Me: Yes, Jesus Christ saving everybody is the truth of the Bible. Salvation A shame so many believe in the lies of ECT and Annihilationism. Universal Salvation is true.

PSALM 103:8-14 The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in mercy. He will not always strive with us, nor will He keep His anger.

Robot: The Bible teaches that Jesus was sent to earth for the express purpose of providing salvation for every person who believes in him. According to the New Testament, Jesus died as a sacrifice for the sins of humanity. By believing in Jesus and accepting him as their personal savior, anyone can be saved from the punishment of their sins. [wages As the Bible states, “For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whosoever believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).

Me: aion translated as eternal. So theres life for an age, one age of sin now the another age after free of sin which everyone will be in because all will be free from sin.

Ephesians 1:10 As a plan for the fullness of time, to unite all things in Him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Robot: The notion that Jesus will save all is further reinforced by the teachings of Jesus himself. In the Gospel of John, Jesus tells his followers, “He who believes in me shall be saved” (John 3:15). Similarly, in the Gospel of Mark, Jesus tells his listeners that anyone who believes in him will be saved, no matter who they are (Mark 16:16). Jesus also makes it clear that his love for his followers is unconditional, no matter where they are from or what they have done in the past. As the Bible states, “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).

Me: Interesting it used the same verse twice. So my commentary from above also applied.

Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people."

Robot: These verses teach that Jesus is willing and able to save anyone who believes in him, regardless of their past or present sins. This shows that salvation is not dependent on one’s good works, but on one’s faith in Jesus alone. For this reason, it can be confidently said that Jesus will save all those who accept him as their personal savior and place their trust in him. No one is outside of the reach of God’s saving grace.

Me: And thus all people will place their trust in Him and thus all people will be saved.

Robot: In conclusion, the notion that Jesus will save all is a central belief of Christianity. The Bible teaches that Jesus died as a sacrifice for the sins of humanity, and that anyone who believes in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life. Additionally, Jesus himself taught that salvation is a free gift, regardless of who a person is or what they

This was created with Write For Me - Writing Made Easier with Artificial Intelligence!

Me: Incredibly accurate. The best article I've generated from Artificial Intelligence so far. I look forward to when these text models can get trained further to go into more detail about the truth. :)

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
AI Bot Test 2

Christ will save everybody

Robot: It should first be stated that the issue of whether Christ will save everybody is a highly contested and debated question among many Christian denominations and theologians.

Me responses will be a paragraph that brgins with me: and also with [square brackets].

Me: Denomination doesnt matter. Only faith alone in Jesus Christ saves.

ISAIAH 54:7-8 "For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the Lord your Redeemer. (NIV)

Robot: The Scripture that is often used to support the claim that Christ will save everybody is 1 Timothy 2:6: “For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus.” This verse is often interpreted to mean that Christ has chosen to be the mediator between all people and God, and thus will provide salvation to all. This interpretation is bolstered by other verses in the Bible, such as John 3:16-17, which states that “God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life.” This verse is seen to support the idea that God has sent His son to save all of humanity

Me: Eventually the entire world will accept Christ as their saviour a d thus the whole world will become believers in Jesus and go to Heaven.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all mankind.

Robot: The idea that Christ’s atoning work is sufficient for the salvation of all people, regardless of whether or not they accept Him personally, is a prominent belief in certain Christian denominations, particularly the Universalist branch of Christianity. This branch of Christianity holds that Christ’s saving grace is extended to all people, and thus all will eventually be saved by His sacrifice. This is often addressed through the doctrine of universal reconciliation, which supposes that all people will eventually come to accept Christ as their savior and thus receive salvation.

Me: Took the words straight out of my mouth. My denomination is Christian Universalism, though denomination doesn't matter. Only faith alone in Christ is needed to be saved.

Genesis 22:18 All nations on earth will be blessed through Abraham’s offspring.

Robot: Ultimately, the question of whether or not Christ will save everybody is a matter of significant controversy within Christian denominations. It cannot be denied that the idea of Christ’s saving grace extending to all people continues to be an integral part of Christian theology, vigorously debated and discussed by Christian believers around the world.

And the answe to that debate is that Christ Jesus will save every person in existence. All people will believe in Jesus through faith alone and go to Heaven

Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

This was created with Write For Me - Writing Made Easier with Artificial Intelligence!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
AI Bot Test 3

Prompt : Everyone will go to Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ

The Robot Says [with my custom responses]

Everyone will go to Heaven theough faith alone in Jesus Christ

The topic of whether or not everyone will go to heaven is a highly-debated subject. However, for those who believe that salvation comes through faith alone in Jesus Christ, [which is true] it is accepted that everyone will go to heaven. [which is also true] A Christian belief based on the Bible clearly states that forgiveness of sins comes from faith alone and it is this faith that leads to a place in heaven.

[John 1:13 Believers in Christ are "born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."]

The Bible is quite insistent that the only way to gain permanent life and a place in heaven is by faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus himself declared in John 14:6 “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” This assertion certainly does not leave room for interpretation or alternative paths, thus departing from some other branches of faith. In this way, it can be seen that Jesus declares through his salvation that all who accept that salvation and receive it through faith alone will go to heaven. [Thus all people will accept it and go to Heaven]

[Heb. 1:2 God appointed Jesus "heir of ALL THINGS, and through whom He made the universe."]

Furthermore, this belief is echoed by numerous other Biblical passages. For example, Ephesians 2:8-9 states “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—not by works, so that no one can boast.” Similarly, Romans 10:8-10 states “But what does it say? 'The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,' that is, the word of faith we are proclaiming: That if you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.” These passages both emphasize the point that salvation and thus a spot in heaven come through faith alone, not through any works of one’s own.

[Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all people aka to all men aka all of mankind]

By uninstalling and reinstalling the app again from "Purchased" tab from the App Store, you can use the robot as many times as you want, since each time it treats you as a new account giving you one free sample each time. All of these AI articles at the time of typing these on my phone were therefore all generated for free.

[Phil. 3:21 Jesus is "able even to subdue ALL THINGS to Himself."]

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi, new AI that I’m testing, let’s see it in action. SEO = Search Engine Optimization. I will add Bible verses on here too.

Login - Brain Pod AI Writer

“Use AI SEO Optimization To Create Your Content”

Title: Jesus Christ will save everyone

Description: Christ Jesus will save the whole world. Everyone will be saved through faith alone.

SEO Keywords: jesus, christ, salvation, christianity, faith alone, universalism, christian universalism

John 3:17: "God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world be saved through Him."

And… error it says please Select A Content Header Or Search For More First

Ok, now it says “Generating output...” so I should only include 1 SEO Keyword

SEO Keywords: jesus

After selecting a Wikipedia article it says “Your Content Is Being Created Now!”

Generated Content

Your generated content is ready!

Ok let’s check it out

Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was born of a virgin and who was crucified. He was resurrected three days later.

A central theme of the Christian faith is that of salvation, or salvation from sin. The central figure of Christianity is Jesus Christ, whose sacrifice is viewed as a propitiation for the sins of humanity.

If you are a Christian, you are familiar with the stories of Jesus. Jesus was born around the time of the Roman Empire, so his appearance would have been very different from that of most people today. He is regarded as the Messiah, the Savior, and the Son of God. In addition to the belief that he was born of a virgin, the early Christian movement claimed he had been resurrected from the dead and ascended to heaven.

Me: Hmm…. Ok. So this bot didn’t talk about salvation through faith alone and universal salvation as much as other ones. It went moreso into the historical side, which I guess can be good for the more analytical types

1 Corinthians 15:55: "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"

Let’s check a plagiarism checker and…

Original Writing, Made Easy With Quetext

Access denied. Error code 1020. You do not have access to www.quetext.com. The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site.

Ouch. Well, I use a VPN, so I should have seen that one coming lol

Free Plagiarism Checker No Word Limit - Studymoose

And “Text is too short”

Ok maybe this one

Plagiarism Checker Free | Accurate with Percentage

Ephesians 4:10: "He who descended is the one who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things."

As a side note, you may wonder what my opinion of AI is. Well, for me, AI is a tool, which can be used for good or evil. It can be used for evil purposes, such as advancing Russian propaganda that promotes Russia’s war crimes, terrorist activities, mass kidnappings and torture in Ukraine.

From this post I found on the r/Ukraine subreddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/zxeri5

Title: “Ukraine Police have now shut down a bot farm. Officers detected over 1.5 million accounts across various social media, email and instant messaging services, which served to advance Russian propaganda.

It’s the same thing with the Internet. Someone can make an article online about how to be saved by Jesus Christ through faith alone, which is good, or sites like Tentmaker showing that everyone will be saved, also good. So just like how it can good to make a website.

“Buster: Captcha Solver for Humans”

A knife can be used to cut vegetables, but it can also be used for the sin of murder. But ultimately, it’s a tool, which can be used for good or evil.

Colossians 1:19-20: Through Christ "God was pleased ... to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross."

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
AI Post 8

Have faith alone in Jesus Christ and be saved. Thus all people will be saved in this way.

Psalm 145:8-10 "The Lord is gracious and full of compassion, slow to anger and great in mercy. The Lord is good to ALL, and His tender mercies are over ALL His works. ALL your works shall praise you, 0 Lord."

Jesus Christ Universal Salvation

Jesus Christ Universal Salvation

Psalm 65:2-4 "0 You Who hear prayer, to you ALL flesh will come. Iniquities prevail against me; as for our transgressions, you will provide atonement for them."

Jesus Christ’s concept of universal salvation is both controversial and intensely debated. Universal salvation says that all souls will be saved as all people will accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior. (faith alone). Jesus himself spoke of universal salvation throughout the New Testament and his teachings have been interpreted by theologians for centuries. In this paper, we will explore the doctrine of Jesus Christ Universal Salvation by first looking at Jesus’s teaching, and then examining how scholars have interpreted and applied them.

Isaiah 57:16 "For I will not contend forever, Nor will I always be angry; For the spirit would fail before Me, And the souls which I have made."

We will first examine the teachings of Jesus and the indications that hes has been referring to universal salvation. Jesus spoke on a number of occasions about the nature of the afterlife and the fate of those who did not accept him as the Son of God. Most notably, Jesus said in the book of Matthew that he "desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (1 Timothy 2:4). This statement, taken on its own, indicates that Jesus believed that no one would be doomed to hell and that salvation was available to all. (Thus all people will eventually believe in Christ and be saved).

Gen. 12:3, 28:14 "ALL the families of the earth shall be blessed."

Another indication of universal salvation comes from the concept of grace in Paul's epistles. Paul teaches that God's grace is made available to all of humanity. He writes, "God our Savior desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth" (Titus 2:11). Paul specifically mentions universal salvation, his message of grace shows that salvation is available to all who accept it. And thus all will eventually accept it of their own free will.

John 19:30 "It is finished."

In addition to these passages, there are many other teachings from Jesus which are references to universal salvation. Jesus' teachings of mercy, love, and grace all suggest that everyone has the potential to be saved regardless of their religious beliefs.

AMOS: 9:14 I will bring back my exiled people Israel. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted.

Next, we will explore how scholars have interpreted and applied these teachings in the doctrine of Jesus Christ Universal Salvation. Theologians have argued for centuries that Jesus’s teachings serve as the foundation for universal salvation.

And many other theologians have followed suit in arguing in favour of universal salvation. For instance, the theologian argued that it is possible for all people to be saved through Jesus Christ due to his love and mercy. Similarly

Isaiah 52:10"The Lord had made bare His Holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and ALL the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God."

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/chatgpt-write-for-me/id1659653180

Lam. 3:31, 32 "The Lord will NOT cast off forever. Though He causes grief, yet He will show compassion according to the multitude of His mercies."

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
AI Post 9

Christ will save all of humanity

Abstract

John 6:44 "No one can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him."

This paper discusses the central Christian belief that Christ will save all of humanity. Drawing from biblical passages, the author argues that Christ's ultimate saving power comes from his death and resurrection and that humanity's salvation depends on acceptance to this saving power. That is, faith alone in Jesus to be saved and thus all people will be saved.

Introduction

2 Cor. 5:19, 20 "God was in Christ reconciling THE WORLD to Himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: be reconciled to God."

The Christian faith is centered around the belief that Christ has the power to save all of humanity from the consequences of sin. This salvation comes from God’s love for us and through His grace, which is offered to us through Christ’s death and resurrection. In its most basic form, the Christian faith is rooted in the belief that through belief in Christ, humans are saved from death and forgiven of all their sins.

Biblical Passages

Rom. 8:20, 21 "Creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope, because creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God."

There are numerous biblical passages that attest to the power of Christ’s saving grace. In John 3:16, it is said that “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." This passage draws a direct correlation between the act of believing in Christ and receiving God’s gift of eternal life.

Likewise, in Romans 10:9-10, Paul writes, “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” This verse clearly articulates that for one to be saved, they must believe in their heart that Christ rose from the dead. Faith alone in Jesus saves you.

John 3:35 "The Father loves the Son and has given ALL THINGS into His hands." ()

In addition, in 1 John 5:10-12, it is said that "He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.” This passage further states that it is only through the belief in and acceptance of Christ’s resurrection that one can be saved and have eternal life. (aionios in Greek meaning pertaining to an age) That is, people go to Sheol, the realm of the dead, which is temporary mental anguish and will come to believe in Jesus eventually, all people will, and all people will have permanent life.

Conclusion

1 Cor. 15:22 "Since by man came death, by man also came the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam ALL died, even so in Christ ALL shall be made alive."

Through the examination of various biblical passages, it is clear Universal Salvation through Jesus Christ by faith alone is true.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Like 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God

Jesus will save every person in existence

The notion that Jesus will save every person in existence is a profound and powerful concept that has long had a place in the Christian faith. Since the time of Jesus, Christians have looked to Christ to provide salvation for all who believe in Him with faith alone, which means to accept Him as their Savior, who is the Lord. This belief is based on numerous passages of Scripture throughout the Bible, including the New Testament. It is believed that through Jesus' death on the cross for the sins of mankind, and His resurrection three days later, He provided a way for all of humanity to be reconciled with God and be saved from the consequences of their sins.

Philippians 2:10-11: "At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

The Bible teaches that Jesus is the only way by which people can be saved from their sins. This is because Jesus is the only one who became the perfect sacrifice for our sins and was raised from the dead. He reconciled man to God and opened the way for us to be saved through faith. In addition, Jesus taught in the parable of the lost sheep that He will always seek and save those who have gone astray. Not one person is ever lost to God, but He will always seek them out and bring them home.

The Bible also makes it clear that salvation is available to all who go to Jesus in faith. By accepting Jesus as Savior and believing that He died for our sins and rose again, anyone can be saved. Nothing and no one can ever prevent someone from receiving salvation if they put their trust in Jesus. And once they are saved, they are permanently saved and will never lose that salvation.

Colossians 1:19-20: Through Christ "God was pleased ... to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross."

At the end of the age, Jesus will come again to all of mankind. At that time, Jesus will offer salvation to all who believe. Christians believe that no one will ever be left out of the picture, because Jesus will extend salvation to all who place their faith in Him, no matter what their past or present may look like.

It is a comforting thought to know that Jesus will save every person who chooses to accept Him. No matter what life has thrown our way, no matter how deep the darkness, there is always hope in Jesus, who came to save us all.

In conclusion, Jesus will save every person in existence. This understanding brings joy and hope to those who believe, knowing that the Lord is willing to welcome any and all who come to Him in faith. He will continue to seek us.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared bringing salvation to all people.

Christ will save everybody in existence

Introduction

Jesus, who is held in great reverence and awe by hundreds of millions of people around the world, is known as the Savior of mankind, who will ultimately save everybody in existence. This paper will discuss the basis behind this belief, and how it can bring peace and assurance to people in the world today.

2 Corinthians 5:19: "In Christ God was reconciling the world to himself."

The Basis

The salvation of mankind, according to the Christian faith, which is absolute truth, rests solely in the hands of Jesus Christ. He is sent from God to redeem mankind from their sins and bring them into a new relationship with God. According to the Bible, Jesus’ death on the Cross and resurrection from the dead made it possible for people to be saved. Through Jesus' life, death and resurrection, people can reconnect with God and be saved from their sins, and receive His mercy and grace.

Romans 11:32: "For God has consigned all to disobedience, that He may have mercy on all."

Christ will save everyone

Christ's saving power is essential knowledge to all who would be saved. Christians believe that when a person sins, they separate themselves from God, who is holy and perfect. God's justice demands that all sin be punished, but because of Christ's death on the cross, He has taken our sin upon himself and given us a way to be reconciled with God and have our sins forgiven. Christ has removed the barrier and brought us back into right relationship with God.

Revelation 5:13: "And I [John] heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, `To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"'

Jesus's mission, then, was and is to save everyone who believes in Him. It is available to all, and for those who accept Christ's sacrifice and profess faith in Him, they will be saved. And thus all people will accept Jesus' sacrifice and be saved, the entire world.

1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

Ending

In conclusion, Jesus Christ is the Savior of mankind. He will save everyone who believes in Him and is willing to accept His free gift of salvation. It is a source of great comfort for many people to know that even though they may have done wrong and sinned, Jesus has made it possible for them to be forgiven and to be once more in a loving and caring relationship with God. In this way, Christ will save everybody in existence.

1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can someone help how to answer a new topic ??
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
Please tell me.
Yours faithfully.
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome to the Board.

To answer any topic simply 'click on' Reply in the lower right hand corner.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged, Enlightened, Exhorted, And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And In His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided! (+ I and II!)

Grace, Peace, And JOY!...

Last edited:
Reactions: Harold

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
History

Write A Story by Write For Me

Jesus Christ Univeralism

Luke 2:10 But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people."

In the early days of Christianity, there was a mainstream sect of believers who held to a faith than that of the current mainstream Church. This sect looked beyond the doctrine of today's mainstream Christianity, and developed a belief that extended further than false ideas. They believed that Jesus Christ was the savior of all – not just of a specific people, but of every creature in the universe. Because everyone will believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved. This sect is smaller now as the world has been corrupted by the lie that is ECT. The truth is the the message of Jesus Christ, which is Universalism: that Jesus died not just for a specific people, but for all people, regardless of their race or gender. Anyone can believe in Jesus Chrisrh with faith alone and be saved from sin and thus everyone will be.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

In the UR view, a person did not need to be a member of any particular church or specific debomination title to be saved, but instead, could simply choose to believe in Christ and accept his sacrifice for their salvation. In addition to salvation, these believers also held that Jesus will bring about a universal kingdom of peace, joy, and unity. Universalism teaches that in the end, all will come under the same roof, led by the same ruler – Jesus Christ.

Matthew 19:14 Jesus said, Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.

This new faith gained traction slowly, and over time, the teachings of Jesus Christ Universalism began to show up in different churches. In some cases, the gospel was once again embraced wholeheartedly. In spite of the challenges and obstacles, however, followers of Jesus Christ Universalism continue to spread the message of his love and salvation to people of all beliefs and backgrounds.

Hebrews 9:26 “He has put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself”

As time has progressed, the teachings of Jesus Christ Universalism have been embraced more and more by current mainstream Christian denominations, as they recognize the power and beauty of the message of Jesus' universal love and salvation. While the movement is still considered unorthodox by ECTers and Annihliationists, those two believing a lie, it is an important part of the Christian belief system and has the potential to bring unprecedented unity and peace to the world. UR is absolute truth, these words are true.

Luke 19:10: "For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost."

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe in Jesus Christ and be saved thus all people will have faith alone in Christ and go to Heaven this is true.

Revelation 5:13: "And I [John] heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and in the sea, and all that is in them, saying, `To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb be blessing and honor and glory and might forever and ever!"'

Index = Indicator or Measure of Something

ISAIAH 46:9-10 I am God, there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me; I reveal the end from the beginning, from ancient times I reveal what is to be: I say, "My purpose shall take effect, I will accomplish all that I please."

How come business people have all these fancy ratios?

Category Development Index (CDI) -> ratio for sales performance

Company Index (CI) -> public traded orgs on stock exchange

Consumer Price Index (CPI) -> if food too expensive, riots

Brand Development Index (BDI) -> how well franchise name performs in market

Index Fund (S&P500) -> diversify investments, low risk

Name Index (NI) -> first, middle, last author biography

Product Index (PI) -> catalogue of goods

Subject Index (SI) -> material collection

PSALM 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, you are there.

And us Christians don’t have as much. We should make our own ratios. We have been saved by faith alone in Jesus Christ permanently. All will eventually become believers in Christ Jesus and be saved by faith alone.

Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.

Faith Alone in Christ Index (FAICI)-> how many people have been saved by faith alone in Christ.

OSAS Index (OSASI)-> Believe in Jesus Christ and you are saved permanently.

Universal Salvation Index (USI) -> All people will eventually become believers in Christ Jesus and be saved permanently, this is true.

Psalm 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, 0 Lord; they will bring glory to your name.

And don’t get mixed up with my homepage, index.html page. I can’t title this file index because it might get mixed up. So I will name it as indextext.htm. This isn’t the homepage! For people who come across this.

Psalm 13:5 I trust in your unfailing love; my heart rejoices in your salvation.

But what’s unique about our indexes, the three mentioned above, will include every person in existence! Everyone will guaranteed become believers in Christ and be saved. This is true! All of these financial indexes and ratios try to maximize profits, but in Christ it’s true profit. In Christ, every index of good is maximized. And it’s all with faith alone my friends!

Philippians 2:10-11: "At the name of Jesus every knee will bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Another ChatGPT AI test I did.

Jesus Christ Universalism

Hebrews 9:26 “He has put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself”

Jesus Christ Universalism is a religion that upholds the belief that Jesus Christ is the savior of all mankind, regardless of their Christian denomination. Because everyone will become a believer in Christ with faith alone and be saved. This is an ancient belief, shared by many of the early Christian sects, which has been gaining in popularity in recent years. The essence of Universalism is the idea that Jesus Christ died for the sins of the entire world – not just for a chosen few. It is a movement that seeks to reconcile all into a single unified worldview, and it seeks to promote an understanding of the human condition as being ultimately "one" with God.

John 1:29 “The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!”

In terms of its beliefs, Jesus Christ Universalism (JCU) teaches that Jesus lived a perfect life and taught a message of love and reconciliation. He freely gave his life on the cross and allowed himself to be killed by mankind to save us from the consequences of our sins. In return for his gift of salvation, JCU encourages us to live according to the teachings of Jesus, who taught us to “love our neighbor as ourselves.” Good works do not not save us it is only faith alone in Jesus Christ that saves us. When we are saved, then after salvation, we produce these good fruit, because we love because Jesus first loved us. In addition to this emphasis on love and forgiveness, JCU also teaches that all people can be saved through faith in Jesus Christ, regardless of their race, gender, or culture.

1 Corinthians 15:22: "As in Adam all die, so also in Christ shall all be made alive."

In terms of its practices, JCU encourages its members, those alreau saved through faith alone, to live ethically, to accept the teachings of Jesus, and to practice hospitality and nonviolence. It promotes a spiritual journey that seeks to deepen one’s relationship with God through prayer, meditation, and spiritual discernment. JCU holds that true Christianity is universal salvation of all, everyone will become Christians. As a result, its members strive to learn, to serve, and to act in light of the ideal of Universal Love.

Ephesians 4:10: "He who descended is the one who ascended far above all the heavens, that He might fill all things."

Finally, Jesus Christ Universalism has a strong focus on evangelism. It encourages its members to share the message of salvation in Jesus Christ with everyone they meet, regardless of their current beliefs or faith traditions. The goal is to bring the message of salvation to the entire world, promoting unity and peace. To convert all people in the whole world to Christianity! JCU furthermore encourages its already saved members, those who believed in Jesus Christ with fairh alone and were saved, to actively participate in their communities, to minister to the needs of the poor and downtrodden, and to work for social justice.

Philippians 3:20-21: "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like His glorious body, by the power that enables Him to subject all things to Himself."

In conclusion, Jesus Christ Universalism is a religion that has been gaining in popularity in recent years. It is rooted in early Christian beliefs and values, but it seeks to be inclusive of all cultures and people.

Genesis 12:3 In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hell is Sheol which is temporary mental suffering.
i would disagree on both counts, doubt you can Quote any of that

the Q is moot imo, since God sends no one to "hel," and is not even our judge,
Furthermore the Father judges no one...
The Holy Spirit is what goes into every believer when they are saved.
saved from what? Can you Quote that?
(no)
As a New Earth and New Heavens are created, this shows that everyone will be saved, since Christ is making everyone new!
really hoping to become an immortal after you have died i guess, eh Harold?
Exactly true. That’s why Christian Universalism is the Victorious Gospel of Christ! The Lord will achieve absolute victory over the world and save everyone!
sorry Harold, but there is a lot of Bible that you are ignoring with this, and it is not going to happen like you have there in your mind, surely

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I mean, here's a quote from the Bible about it

Psalm 16:10 You will not leave my soul in Sheol.

He will not leave the souls in Sheol, thus their time there is limited :)
well Harold, id say that you might not be aware that “soul” and “life” are synonymous in the Bible—in Hebrew or Greek—and also maybe that Sheol is not Hell? No punishment in Sheol (nor in Hades’ mythology, for that matter)

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
“soul” and “life”
Well, when God created us, He breathed the breath of life into our nostrils. So at this moment, he could have been creating our soul (human consciousness, different from regular animals being alive) here too.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I decided to chat with ChatGPT to evangelize it to believe the truth, that everyone will go to Heaven. All people will become believers in Jesus Christ with faith alone. Therefore, everyone will go to Heaven and be saved.

Jesus Christ will save everyone through faith alone. All people will go to Heaven.

AI: As an AI language model, I do not have personal beliefs or religious affiliations. However, I can provide information about the beliefs of different religions and their interpretations of religious texts.

Me: Ok, I can understand an AI language model not having personal beliefs or religious affiliations. However, I will still ask it about Christianity and rebuke it when it says something wrong. Though, no matter what a person personally believes, the truth is the truth. Other religions can believe their religion, but the only true religion is Christianity, for instance. People’s opinions doesn’t change that truth, it’s always true.

Psalm 145:17 "The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does.

AI: Regarding the statement you made, it is a theological doctrine held by some Christian denominations that salvation is obtained through faith alone in Jesus Christ. This doctrine is commonly known as "sola fide" in Latin, which means "by faith alone."

Me: I can agree with the statement that salvation is obtained through faith alone in Jesus Christ, that’s true. Because it’s only by faith, not of our works that we’re saved. Faith alone salvation is TRUE. Works salvation is FALSE. Our works cannot save us, they are like filthy rags, it’s only simple childlike belief that saves us, that washes away all of our sins and lets us enter the gates of Heaven, New Jerusalem. Therefore, everyone will be washed of their sins and be made clean to enter the Holy City and have permanent life.

Romans 5:1 Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 4:5 And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please him, for whoever would draw near to God must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who seek him.

AI: However, it is important to note that there are different interpretations of this doctrine, and not all Christians believe that everyone will go to heaven.

Me: The Christian who don’t believe that everyone will go to heaven are wrong. Because the truth is that everyone will go to Heaven, that’s the Christian Biblical truth, the only truth.

JEREMIAH 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest.

AI: Some Christians believe that salvation is only available to those who have accepted Jesus Christ as their savior and lived according to his teachings.

Me: FALSE! “Lived according to his teachings” is works salvation and it’s false! Only faith alone in Jesus Christ saves us. Once we are saved, only then are we capable of doing “good works”, because then the Holy Spirit is inside of us. Only then are our works seen as good, because we are made clean by having faith alone in Jesus Christ. The good works always come AFTER salvation, not BEFORE. None of us are righteous! Only GOD is RIGHTEOUS. Therefore, the only way we can become righteous is to believe in the sacrifice that Jesus Christ made on the cross so we are counted as RIGHTEOUS before the LORD! This is the thing with AI, it gets samples from the Internet of people’s responses and puts them together. So even though it was talking about faith alone salvation before, it can suddenly switch over to works salvation. So, that can be a problem for people who use AI to write articles, and why I always review the AI written articles I create and post in order to make sure they are truthful and correct.

Acts 3:21 NLT: “[Jesus] must remain in heaven until the time for the final restoration of ALL things, as God promised long ago through the prophets."

AI: Others believe in the possibility of post-mortem salvation, where individuals who did not accept Christ during their lifetime can still be saved after death.

Me: Now this is the TRUTH. Those who die go to Sheol, the realm of the dead. For those who don’t believe in Jesus Christ, even after they die they’ll still have a chance to be saved. This is true. They will remain in Sheol until they believe in Jesus Christ so they can have permanent life, and eventually, everyone will become believers in Christ Jesus and thus all people will have permanent life, all people will escape Sheol, death will not have victory, and Christ will be all in all.

1 Corinthians 15:55: "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"

1 Samuel 2:6 The Lord kills and he gives life, he sends down to Sheol, he can bring the dead up again.

Overall, with this application, it’s definitely easier than using that IPhone app and having to uninstall and reinstall the program to get free uses LOL. However, like any ChatGPT program, it will have wrong information. In fact, there’s a warning message right before you use the application that talks about this very same limitation!

Psalm 107:43 Let the wise man lay these things to heart, and ponder the record of the Lord's enduring love.

Limitations

May occasionally generate incorrect information

May occasionally produce harmful instructions or biased content

So for anything, whether you wonder it’s true or not in terms of Christianity, it’s best to go directly to the source, the scriptures, which are always true as they are all breathed out be God and are therefore all trustworthy and truthful!

ISAIAH 46:9-10 I am God, there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me; I reveal the end from the beginning, from ancient times I reveal what is to be: I say, "My purpose shall take effect, I will accomplish all that I please."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Well, when God created us, He breathed the breath of life into our nostrils. So at this moment, he could have been creating our soul (human consciousness, different from regular animals being alive) here too.

Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.
hmm
to that i would say that you kinda have me at a disadvantage now, as you have an opinion :)
which i studiously avoid trying to have lol
doesnt always work so well tho
anyway all i could say with any confidence is that soul and life are the same word in both Hebrew and Greek, and if you seek any separation i would trust Scripture to provide it
might there be exceptions? i searched a couple diff ways but could not find any, and in fact only found more confirmation that they are synonymous