Universal Salvation and Artificial Intelligence

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
All people will go to Heaven.
oh...i maybe see the disconnect now,
No one has ever gone up to heaven but He Who came down from it, the son of man
All go to the same place
There is only One Immortal, Who dwells alone in unapproachable light
...and you and your sons will be here with me

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Harold said:

I think he means EVENTUALLY.
oh...i maybe see the disconnect now,
No one has ever gone up to heaven but He Who came down from it, the son of man
All go to the same place
There is only One Immortal, Who dwells alone in unapproachable light
...and you and your sons will be here with me
Seems Jesus is using contrast to make a point.
Where did Moses and Elijah come from when they appeared at the Transfiguration? (and many others)

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

I think he means EVENTUALLY
”people” infers “souls,” and i dont think that is gonna fly tbh, much as i would love it myself
now, the spirit goes back to God, Who gave it, so there might be some kind of out there, dunno

also, you say that all go, Jesus said that none have gone; Who am i to believe?
Seems Jesus is using contrast to make a point.
Where did Moses and Elijah come from when they appeared at the Transfiguration? (and many others)
well, good q i guess, although i dont take that so literally
could have been a tornado, and “the heavens” tho, if one insists upon reading history…but a contemporary audience would most likely have understood that an analogy was being made via exaggerating, as they were accustomed to that in Conquest Genre

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
look really all im saying is that i would not be betting my current life that i will go to heaven someday, when the message might be to find the kingdom of heaven herenow, as difficult or impossible as that might seem.

I do like the message more than the eternal hellfire thing, but once again the messenger presenting it as an Absolute Truth is just a big tell. No one knows where they go when they die, and if someone tells you that they do, they are lying to you

Reactions: amadeus

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
also, you say that all go, Jesus said that none have gone; Who am i to believe?
Seriously? Was that really necessary? Playing the God card? (to end all discussion) Thanks.
As if that is ALL Jesus ever said about the subject?

Again... Where did Moses and Elijah come from when they appeared at the Transfiguration?
And what about Enoch?

Hebrews 11:5 NIV
By faith Enoch was taken from this life, so that he did not experience death: “He could not be found, because God had taken him away.”[a] For before he was taken, he was commended as one who pleased God.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Seriously? Was that really necessary? Playing the God card? (to end all discussion) Thanks.
As if that is ALL Jesus ever said about the subject?
ha well i sure didnt mean that, as i dont know
more like "why would Jesus say that then?"
Again... Where did Moses and Elijah come from when they appeared at the Transfiguration?
and again, i suspect a little allegory/exaggeration to reinforce a point that leads to truth, or at least wisdom, although for all i know it was a literal manifestation, and maybe God was just more apparent to the eyes back then, hmm
And what about Enoch?
right? I would again ask why Jesus would apparently flatly refute the end of Enoch...but i have been in the Bible long enough to realize that pretty much every Scriptural tenet has a seemingly opposite counterpart,
No son of man may die for another's sins
Christ died for our sins
God so loved the world
leave the world
provide for your family
dont work for food

on and on, i could fill pages

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible clearly teaches two destinations, eternal life and death -destruction of both body and soul in tue Lake of Fire.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life". John 3:16

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the
wrath of God abides on him.” John 3:36

Believe in Jesus!
This is the call to the World, to receive the Savior. We come to Him in godly sorrow, aware of our sins, in need for His forgiveness, ask for forgiveness and He forgives. When a gift is offered, you have to take it - receive it and say thank you. THE GOSPEL WAS SENT OUT FOR THIS REASON. IT IS AN INVITATION. If God calls you outwardly and inwardly and you say "NO, I DO NOT BELIEVE ... I WILL GO MY OWN WAY ... BE THE DIRECTOR OF MY OWN DESTINY ... I DON'T NEED GOD ... BUT change your mind about Christ before you die, well you made it - you are saved.
HOWEVER, If you go to your death an unbeliever, you will die in yours sins.

God calls all men to Himself but many reject Him to their death.
The world has have till death to make a decision for Christ.
LET ME REITERATE THE WORDS OF GOD: HE WHO DOES NOT BELIEVE THE SON SHALL NOT SEE LIFE.

The dead unbelieving souls have no remembrance of anything good, God, nor any Gospel.

>>Isaiah 38:18
For Sheol doth not confess Thee, Death doth not praise Thee, Those going down to the pit hope not for Thy truth.<<

The Good News is not preached in Hades. There are no preachers or evangelists there, no enrollment to Christianity 101 classes taught by fallen angels. No, no, no, Satan deceived all who go there!
Universalism is one of his lies along with all other false religions. If he can't convince people to follow Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, or anybothe false religion, then He has to get you to believe that everyone gets saved, that it doesn't matter what you believe ... then he has got you.

Last edited: