Upcoming Feast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello all I just wanted to send out blessings as we are about to enter the last of Yahweh's Feasts for the year. Those being Feast of Trumpets (Yom Teruah), Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur) and Feast of Tabernacles (Feast of Sukkot).

These all reveal powerful teachings and revelation about the 2nd coming of Messiah Yeshua. As did the Feasts that are remembered earlier in the year teach and reveal Yeshua's 1st coming those being Passover, Feast of Unleavened Bread, Feast of First Fruits and Feast of Weeks (Feast of Shavuot/Pentecost)

This year starting with Feast of Trumpets begins the 7 year shmitah cycle which also has powerful teachings and revelations connected to it. It was around this time in the 7 year shmitah cycle that 9/11 happened and 7 yrs later the global financial crash also took place at this time. We are about to enter another 7 year cycle. Very significant I encourage all to gain an understanding of the feasts and shmitah cycles as they are all Biblical and reveal many things and are dear to our Father's heart. Shmitah is letting the land rest for a year and seeing the provision of Yahweh and is directly connected to the Year of Jubilee and setting servants free plus much more

Again Blessings to you all may we be wise virgins with oil in our lamps, again connected to these feasts days that are upon us.

Halleluyah

Shalom

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey, question.... what was the feast of weeks about?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
While reading what you said about a new shmitah, my heart leapt with excitement!
Thank you.

Reactions: Ancient