US Fulfillment of Rev.17:5 and Rev.18:2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You could not be more wrong. The scriptures below tell us the earthquake occurs while the Antichrist and the False Prophet are gathering the nations to Armageddon, which occurs at the end of the great tribulation period. Matt 24:15-21 tell us the great tribulation period begins when the Antichrist and the False Prophet set up the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem.
Exactly. Matthew 24:15-21 tells us about the great tribulation.

Then Matthew 24: 29-30 tells us the tribulation is over with the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal. Then the wrath of God begins which includes Armageddon.

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his bowl upon the great river, the Euphrates; and its water was dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings from the east. 13 And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs; 14 for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty. 15 (“Behold, I am coming like a thief. Blessed is the one who stays awake and keeps his garments, lest he walk about naked and men see his shame.”) 16 And they gathered them together to the place which in Hebrew is called Har Magedon. 17 And the seventh angel poured out his bowl upon the air; and a loud voice came out of the temple from the throne, saying, “ It is done.” 18 And there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder; and there was a great earthquake, such as there had not been since man came to be upon the earth, so great an earthquake was it, and so mighty. 19 And the great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell. And Babylon the great was remembered before God, to give her the cup of the wine of His fierce wrath. 20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. 21 And huge hailstones, about one hundred pounds each, came down from heaven upon men; and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail, because its plague was extremely severe.
Matt. 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place ( let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains;..............21 for then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall.
As I said, the tribulation is OVER at the 6th seal AS PROVEN by the signs of the sun, moon and stars. The tribulation is over before the wrath of God begins, so what you claim can be proven as incorrect.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, the tribulation is OVER at the 6th seal AS PROVEN by the signs of the sun, moon and stars.

Then why is there still tribulation after the 6th seal? How is the beast killing Christian saints if the trib ended?

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Reactions: David in NJ

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then why is there still tribulation after the 6th seal?
There's not. The tribulation is over at the 6th seal. I bet over the years I have posted this more than 1000 times. It can't be any clearer. The tribulation is OVER at the 6th seal as marked by the signs of the sun, moon and stars. You will never understand the book of Revelation until you understand and believe what is written.

Rethink what you think you know and read what it says. The conclusion is that the tribulation is OVER at the 6th seal.

Matthew 24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Revelation 6
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
How is the beast killing Christian saints if the trib ended?

Rev 13:6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
Rev 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
It a great point. The answer is that what you are reading in Revelation 13 and 14 occurs in the first 6 seals. Revleation is written like Genesis 7. How many times does Noah load the animals in Genesis 7. How many floods are there in Genesis 7. When you are reading Revelation 13 and 14 you are getting a different view with different info of what happens in the first 6 seals as the wrath of God is over.

The wrath of God is OVER at the 7th trumpet. The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord. Armageddon has happened. The Lord has returned and set up His kingdom on earth at the 7th trumpet. The story is over. Now it's judgement time and the 1000 years to go.

Revelation 11
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's not. The tribulation is over at the 6th seal.

LOL. All you did is avoid what I posted and reaffirm your error. Rev 13 shows tribulation against the saints yet you claim trib ended at the 6th seal.

It a great point. The answer is that what you are reading in Revelation 13 and 14 occurs in the first 6 seals.

Rev 13 is the 6th trumpet. All the seals are opened long before the events of the 6th trump.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. All you did is avoid what I posted and reaffirm your error. Rev 13 shows tribulation against the saints yet you claim trib ended at the 6th seal.

All I did was prove your error. How is it that you cannot see that the tribulation is over at the 6th seal. It's marked by the signs of the sun, moon and stars.
Rev 13 is the 6th trumpet. All the seals are opened long before the events of the 6th trump.
Revelation 13 occurs after the wrath of God is over. How is it that you are not able to understand that when the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, in Revelation 11, Armageddon is over and the Lord is setting up the millennial kingdom.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Scripture says God's wrath last 1 year. It would help if you posted that particular verse.
There is more than one verse that proves that the wrath of God lasts 1-year. Here is one of them.
Isaiah 34

Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.

2 For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.

3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.

4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

6 The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

8 For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

These verses in Isaiah 34 occur at the 6th seal as we can see below. The wrath of God lasts one-year.

Revelation 6

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I did was prove your error. How is it that you cannot see that the tribulation is over at the 6th seal. It's marked by the signs of the sun, moon and stars.

Revelation 13 occurs after the wrath of God is over. How is it that you are not able to understand that when the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, in Revelation 11, Armageddon is over and the Lord is setting up the millennial kingdom.

Revelation is not 'static' in it's conglomeration of events.

The events are told and retold just as the LORD did when HE walked this earth, whereby HE spoke about the same subject coming from parables, stories, real accounts and prophecy.

As Revelation is spoken by the LORD, it unfolds before us from many positions combining Prophecy in symbolic and literal forms intertwined.

Therefore, HIS Revelation must be consumed as a conglomerate of Scripture that began in Genesis that builds and leads the reader to a FULFILLED End which ushers in a NEW Beginning.

ONLY thru the Eyes of the Holy Spirit AND the WORD from the Beginning do we SEE that which IS, WAS ans IS to Come.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 6

As I said, the tribulation is OVER at the 6th seal AS PROVEN by the signs of the sun, moon and stars. The tribulation is over before the wrath of God begins, so what you claim can be proven as incorrect.
Rev. 6:12, Rev. 7:2, Rev. 9:4,13-8, Rev 14:9,17-20, Rev.16: 2, 4, 10- 11, Rev 19:19-21 and Matt 24:15,21-2 reveal the great tribulation is God pouring out His wrath on the Antichrist and his armies. These scriptures reveal that Rev. 6: 12-17 marks the beginning of the great tribulation period when Rev. 7:2 discloses that just before the great tribulation period begins God seals the believers and in Rev. 9:4 He tells the angels not to harm the believers.

Rev. 6:12 And I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; 13 and the stars of the sky fell to the earth, as a fig tree casts its unripe figs when shaken by a great wind. 14 And the sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth and the great men and the commanders and the rich and the strong and every slave and free man, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains; 16 and they said to the mountains and to the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the presence of Him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; 17 for the great day of their wrath has come; and who is able to stand?”

Rev. 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the sun, having the seal of the living God; and he cried out with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “ Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads.”

Rev. 9:4 And they were told that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, nor any green thing, nor any tree, but only the men who do not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

Rev. 9:13 And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 one saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.”……………18 A third of mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone, which proceeded out of their mouths. 19 For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents and have heads; and with them they do harm. 20 And the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk; 21 and they did not repent of their murders nor of their sorceries nor of their immorality nor of their thefts.

Rev. 14:9 And another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or upon his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger;

Rev. 14:17 And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, and he also had a sharp sickle. 18 And another angel, the one who has power over fire, came out from the altar; and he called with a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, saying, “ Put in your sharp sickle, and gather the clusters from the vine of the earth, because her grapes are ripe.” 19 And the angel swung his sickle to the earth, and gathered the clusters from the vine of the earth, and threw them into the great wine press of the wrath of God. 20 And the wine press was trodden outside the city, and blood came out from the wine press, up to the horses’ bridles, for a distance of two hundred miles.

Rev. 16:2 And the first angel went and poured out his bowl into the earth; and it became a loathsome and malignant sore upon the men who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.

Rev. 16:4 And the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood. 5 And I heard the angel of the waters saying, “ Righteous art Thou, who art and who wast, O Holy One, because Thou didst judge these things; 6 for they poured out the blood of saints and prophets, and Thou hast given them blood to drink. They deserve it.” 7 And I heard the altar saying, “Yes, O Lord God, the Almighty, true and righteous are Thy judgments.”

Rev. 16:10 And the fifth angel poured out his bowl upon the throne of the beast; and his kingdom became darkened; and they gnawed their tongues because of pain, 11 and they blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores; and they did not repent of their deeds.

Rev. 19:19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies, assembled to make war against Him who sat upon the horse, and against His army. 20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat upon the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Matt. 24:15 “Therefore when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place ( let the reader understand), 16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains…………21 for then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall. 22 “And unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days shall be cut short.

Last edited:

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rev. 6:12, Rev. 7:2, Rev. 9:4,13-8, Rev 14:9,17-20, Rev.16: 2, 4, 10- 11, Rev 19:19-21 and Matt 24:15,21-2 reveal the great tribulation is God pouring out His wrath on the Antichrist and his armies. These scriptures reveal that Rev. 6: 12-17 marks the beginning of the great tribulation period when Rev. 7:2 discloses that just before the great tribulation period begins God seals the believers and in Rev. 9:4 He tells the angels not to harm the believers.
You are grouping the tribulation and the wrath of God into the same timeframe. They are completely different events.

Revelation 6:12-17 Is telling us that the tribulation is OVER. Jesus has returned for the second harvest. We can see the second harvest at the end of Revelation 14. We can also see in Revelation 6:17 that WRATH IS ABOUT TO BEGIN. And guess what. We see wrath about to begin in Revelation 14
19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.

As for Revelation 7:2 it is the sealing of the 144,000. In Revelation 14 we see the great tribulation.
Revelation 14
13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.
The fifth seal occurs in the great tribulation. That information should tell you that the 144,000 are actually sealed BEFORE the fifth seal. If you understood first fruits you would understand that there is a harvest after first fruits. Here is that harvest.
Revelation 7
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
If you understood these things you would understand that the 144,000 do NOT go through the wrath of God. We see them before the throne in Revelation 14
Revelation 14
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
So the 144,000 do not go through the wrath of God. We have already proven that by showing that they we sealed BEFORE the fifth seal and they were in heaven BEFORE the fifth seal which occurs in the great tribulation. And of course we see wrath getting ready to happen after Jesus comes in Revelation 14. The exact same thing that you see at the 6th seal.

As for Revelation 9:4 we have already proven that the 144,000 are in heaven before the great tribulation and we have proven that the great tribulation is over before the wrath of God begins.

Revelation 9 occurs during the wrath of God. The tribulation is over before the wrath of God begins. We can prove that by the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24 compared to the coming of Jesus at the 6th seal. Revelation 14 verifies these facts.

Let me just sum it up from here.

Revelation 4 and 5 show the rapture of the Church and the Church in heaven. Then the seals are opened. The 1st four seals are the four horsemen of the Apocalypse which is the beginning of sorrows in Matthew 24. The fifth seal is the great tribulation of Matthew 24. The sixth seal is the coming of Jesus (IN THE CLOUDS) which happens immediately AFTER the tribulation. THEN the wrath of God begins. The seventh seal is the trumpets of Gods wrath. When the 7th trumpets sounds Jesus returns and set up His kingdom on earth. JESUS COMES TO THE EARTH. The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord. Armageddon is over.
Revelation 11
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

Then judgement happens.
Revelation 11
18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come,

It's time for the millennial kingdom. Wrath is over, complete, done, finished.

When you are reading Revelation 13 and 14 you are back in the seals. In Revelation 14 we see the sealing of the 144,000. We see them in heaven before the great tribulation. We see Jesus come for the second harvest. That tells us that the tribulation is over. The we see the wrath of God begin. Revelation 15 and 16 are the wrath of God. You are just getting different view with different information of things that happen during the wrath of God.

Revelation 19 is Jesus coming for Armageddon with the armies of heaven. We know this happens before the 7th trumpet as we know that the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord. We also know that Jesus returns before the 7th vial. It's just a different view of the same story.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are grouping the tribulation and the wrath of God into the same timeframe. They are completely different events.
The scriptures I posted state the great tribulation begins when the Antichrist and False Prophet set up the abomination of desolation and ends when the Antichrist and his armies face off with Jesus and He throws the Antichrist and False Prophet into the Lake of Fire alive. The scriptures that describe the great tribulation reveal that this is when Jesus pours out His wrath on the Antichrist and his armies.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
US Fulfillment of Rev.17:5 and Rev. 18:2
This video reveals how the US if fulfilling THE MOTHER OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH found in Rev.17:5 and how the US is becoming like a prison, which is found in Rev.18:2. This video also foretells of the judgment of the US, which is found in Rev.16: 18-21 and Rev.17: 16-17; and it warns Christians not to participate in the sins of the Left or they will receive their plagues.
Even if the US is not that babylon, I fear we are beginning to look like a twin sister.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scriptures I posted state the great tribulation begins when the Antichrist and False Prophet set up the abomination of desolation and ends when the Antichrist and his armies face off with Jesus and He throws the Antichrist and False Prophet into the Lake of Fire alive. The scriptures that describe the great tribulation reveal that this is when Jesus pours out His wrath on the Antichrist and his armies.
You are correct when the great tribulation begins. The great tribulation does not end with the coming of Jesus at the end of wrath.

Tribulation and wrath are not the same event.

Tribulation is Antichrist bringing tribulation against the people of God. Wrath is God bringing wrath against the wicked. Two completely separate events. This isn't difficult to understand.

Tribulation is over at the 6th seal.

Matthew 24

Revelation 6

Immediately after the tribulation they will say peace and safety. THEN the wrath of God comes. But believers are NOT APPOINTED TO WRATH which is why those that are Christs at coming at the 6th seal will be raptured and will not go through the wrath of God.

1 Thes 5
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Thes 5
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What name did Paul use for the antichrist?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is more than one verse that proves that the wrath of God lasts 1-year. Here is one of them.
Isaiah 34

Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.

2 For the indignation of the Lord is upon all nations, and his fury upon all their armies: he hath utterly destroyed them, he hath delivered them to the slaughter.

3 Their slain also shall be cast out, and their stink shall come up out of their carcases, and the mountains shall be melted with their blood.

4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

6 The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

8 For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.

These verses in Isaiah 34 occur at the 6th seal as we can see below. The wrath of God lasts one-year.

Revelation 6

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Only one verse that says recompense:

"compensation or reward given for loss or harm suffered or effort made."

Sounds like at the 6th Seal, Jesus as King is going to compensate a remnant of Israel for the suffering of those days. The rewards handed out for a year during the tribulation of the Trumpets and Thunders. Sounds like the sheep and goat judgment. The sheep are rewarded, the goats sent to the LOF. Both a time of great tribulation and also reward. Jesus will be on the earth starting at the 6th Seal. But the tribulation is just starting, not just ending.

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only one verse that says recompense:

"compensation or reward given for loss or harm suffered or effort made."

Sounds like at the 6th Seal, Jesus as King is going to compensate a remnant of Israel for the suffering of those days.
No. At the 6th seal He is coming for the harvest of the seed of the woman, the twelve tribes across the earth. They will be compensated as they will join the Church as the second bride for the marriage supper. Jacob had two brides. The fig tree has two harvests and there are also two harvests of the earth, a grain harvest and a fruit harvest.
The rewards handed out for a year during the tribulation of the Trumpets and Thunders.
The tribulation is over at the 6th seal. The trumpets and thunders are Gods wrath. That said, I think I should have had more highlight on the day of vengeance as it is a day of vengeance and a year of recompense. The vengeance is a year long........the day is a year principle.

Isaiah 34

Sounds like the sheep and goat judgment. The sheep are rewarded, the goats sent to the LOF. Both a time of great tribulation and also reward. Jesus will be on the earth starting at the 6th Seal. But the tribulation is just starting, not just ending.
Jesus will not be on earth at the 6th seal. This is throwing you off. Jesus remains in the clouds at the 6th seal. It is a harvest.... rapture. It is the second rapture for the seed of the woman. The Church is already in heaven as Noah is in the ark 7 days before the flood

Here is the harvest which a happens at the 6th seal. It is also the coming of Jesus in Matthew 24. Jesus remains in the clouds and sends His angels to gather the elect.

Rev 14
14 And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even if the US is not that babylon, I fear we are beginning to look like a twin sister.
I posted THE FULFILLMENT OF BABYLON THE GREAT and if you read it you will see that the US is the only country in the world that fits the effects of the judgments and the descriptions found in the mystery. None of the other teachings fit any of the scriptures found in Rev 16-18. Jesus revealed this to me and sent me out through a vision to share that the US is the fulfillment of Babylon the Great with whoever will listen.

jamesdalbright

Apr 30, 2023
PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 4 and 5 show the rapture of the Church and the Church in heaven. Then the seals are opened. The 1st four seals are the four horsemen of the Apocalypse which is the beginning of sorrows in Matthew 24. The fifth seal is the great tribulation of Matthew 24. The sixth seal is the coming of Jesus (IN THE CLOUDS) which happens immediately AFTER the tribulation. THEN the wrath of God begins. The seventh seal is the trumpets of Gods wrath. When the 7th trumpets sounds Jesus returns and set up His kingdom on earth. JESUS COMES TO THE EARTH. The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord. Armageddon is over.
I already posted the scriptures that disclose this view is wrong and I don't intend on posting them over and over. Good luck. Jesus is going to deal with those teaching false teachings as we move closer to the end.

M3n0r4h

Jun 3, 2023
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I posted THE FULFILLMENT OF BABYLON THE GREAT and if you read it you will see that the US is the only country in the world that fits the effects of the judgments and the descriptions found in the mystery. None of the other teachings fit any of the scriptures found in Rev 16-18. Jesus revealed this to me and sent me out through a vision to share that the US is the fulfillment of Babylon the Great with whoever will listen.
The US is in a sorry spiritual state at this juncture of its short history. If it would have only taken 10 righteous men to save Sodom, then how many will it take to save the US? Perhaps it's too late to avoid the hammer drop.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is one of the most ridiculous reasonings I have witnessed used to say scriptures about the Antichrist aren't about the Antichrist.

It's a question not a "reasoning". Your non-answer is interesting.