US oil imports from Russia increase by 43%

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What happens if their war goes on past 6 months or we end up in WW3 ? just a Mexican stand off would block off any fuel getting to Australia. all that Russia need do is sit a sub between that and us and bingo Russia says No ! you can not pass, go home ! or else, you have two options.
Then with the USA the Russians can just block off any Port or blow it all up ?

An all out War nowadays even without Nuclear bombs, is not good at all in reality. I am sure that the majority of people have no idea what that in details at all ! Hell no ! people will starve by the billions. WW2 would be like a walk in the park, to what we would be faced with nowadays, just to feed ones self, for starters.

Biden and Co get the hell out of Ukraine !

True. I hear air heads saying that they should "just bomb Russia". They have no idea of the devestation that move would bring to America and the world.

Mutual assured destruction... MAD... You push the button and we'll push the button and both our nations become a thermonuclear wasteland.

Actually @APAK says they turn a key to initiate launch but "push the button" just sounds better. LoL

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. I hear air heads saying that they should "just bomb Russia". They have no idea of the devestation that move would bring to America and the world.

Mutual assured destruction... MAD... You push the button and we'll push the button and both our nations become a thermonuclear wasteland.

Actually @APAK says they turn a key to initiate launch but "push the button" just sounds better. LoL
It's true..MAD...can you imagine calling HQ and saying..oops, my mate and me just accidently pressed our buttons prematurely in unison after we were ready to launch on your command..

Having keys inserted and then having to use some deliberate pressure/force to actually turn them in the correct position and then to hold them in that position for a time is MUCH MUCH safer that pressing a big fat button....Buttons are used in the 60s songs like in the 'eve of destruction' and are not for reality.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It's true..MAD...can you imagine calling HQ and saying..oops, my mate and me just accidently pressed our buttons prematurely in unison after we were ready to launch on your command..

Having keys inserted and then having to use some deliberate pressure/force to actually turn them in the correct position and then to hold them in that position for a time is MUCH MUCH safer that pressing a big fat button....Buttons are used in the 60s songs like in the 'eve of destruction' and are not for reality.

I wasn't thinking of those big hollywood red buttons. I was thinking of a button or switch protected by a cage that you had to open first. Like a NOS switch in a car, you can't accidently hit it.

But it's actually 2 keys turned simultaneously by 2 people. So there is no chance of any mistake. If u launch then you meant to launch

Reactions: APAK

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't actually know who holds the football, although Trump keeps saying he has "cards"
I believe him.
If I had to choose what team had the ball......

I would hope it's in the hands of a person that has all of their faculties.
That's all I can say.
:D
Hugs

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is interesting to watch about what would happen if Russia and the US had nuclear war, the Chinese would likely be drawn in as will Europe and the UK. I dont totally agree scripturally with their scenario though which is entirely human oriented and godless about the end. When the LORD returns there is a sudden and fiery destruction and there is no escape for the wicked anywhere, and the saints of the most high inherit the kingdoms of the world, like Jesus tells us the meek shall inherit the earth, so no nuclear winter for example.
Nuclear Winter Nightmare | Doomsday: 10 Ways the World Will End (S1, E4) | Full Episode - YouTube

Daniel’s Visions Interpreted
15 “I, Daniel, was grieved in my spirit within my body, and the visions of my head troubled me. 16 I came near to one of those who stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me and made known to me the interpretation of these things: 17 ‘Those great beasts, which are four, are four kings which arise out of the earth. 18 But the saints of the Most High shall receive the kingdom, and possess the kingdom forever, even forever and ever.’

19 “Then I wished to know the truth about the fourth beast, which was different from all the others, exceedingly dreadful, with its teeth of iron and its nails of bronze, which devoured, broke in pieces, and trampled the residue with its feet; 20 and the ten horns that were on its head, and the other horn which came up, before which three fell, namely, that horn which had eyes and a mouth which spoke pompous words, whose appearance was greater than his fellows.

21 “I was watching; and the same horn was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.

23 “Thus he said:

‘The fourth beast shall be
A fourth kingdom on earth,
Which shall be different from all other kingdoms,
And shall devour the whole earth,
Trample it and break it in pieces.
24 The ten horns are ten kings
Who shall arise from this kingdom.
And another shall rise after them;
He shall be different from the first ones,
And shall subdue three kings.
25 He shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
Shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
And shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
For a time and times and half a time.

26 ‘But the court shall be seated,
And they shall take away his dominion,
To consume and destroy it forever.
27 Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’

28 “This is the end of the account. As for me, Daniel, my thoughts greatly troubled me, and my countenance changed; but I kept the matter in my heart.”

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
UN IPCC climate report: Globe is on track toward an unlivable world (usatoday.com)
The evil UN agenda about climate change is also a major part of their Great Reset.

Their sustainability and fossil fuels comments show their truly evil intentions and have done so for years. They are intending to change everything, and they know they can not do so unless billions are dead, but they dont directly tell you that.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is Today’s Energy Shortage Worse Than The 1970s Oil Crisis? (yahoo.com)
Article says it is much worse.

I was a young teen back at that time, and the oil crisis then was a politically engineered shortage, just like today.
The prices you pay for everything are determined by the governments in power, their policies. There is no energy shortage, the world has been blessed by God with abundant fuels, the shortage this time for our country has been created by Biden, while he blames everything and everyone but himself.
We had odd and even license plate numbers depending on the number of your plate you could only get gas on certain days and lines were wrapped around the block back when that happened, I was a kid I remember my brother telling me stories about it, that was due to Iran crisis I believe , just like recently with Hurricane Sandy here in New Jersey the same thing happened and they had to implement the odd and even numbers again, I had to fill up a 2 in the morning to avoid long lines.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
UN IPCC climate report: Globe is on track toward an unlivable world (usatoday.com)
The evil UN agenda about climate change is also a major part of their Great Reset.

Their sustainability and fossil fuels comments show their truly evil intentions and have done so for years. They are intending to change everything, and they know they can not do so unless billions are dead, but they dont directly tell you that.
You want to know something interesting?
I was listening to book of Jashur the other day on YouTube. The first chapter goes from Adam to Abraham.
And in it it talks about Enoch and Noah and the flood. In the book of Jasher it says that God waited until all that generation died, and the only one kept was Noah to build the ark. God din't destroy the good with the evil, he was longsuffering and waited, kind of like in the days of Lot when only 1 was saved.

If they are going to kill us, which we know they are planning and have been planning on doing for years, then if God never changes,
then I'm thinking that God will wait until the last generation is gone before he comes back to purge the earth.
And the way things are going, and how the school system is trying to "groom" our children...
It's just a matter of time.

Hugs

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You want to know something interesting?
I was listening to book of Jashur the other day on YouTube. The first chapter goes from Adam to Abraham.
And in it it talks about Enoch and Noah and the flood. In the book of Jasher it says that God waited until all that generation died, and the only one kept was Noah to build the ark. God din't destroy the good with the evil, he was longsuffering and waited, kind of like in the days of Lot when only 1 was saved.

If they are going to kill us, which we know they are planning and have been planning on doing for years, then if God never changes,
then I'm thinking that God will wait until the last generation is gone before he comes back to purge the earth.
And the way things are going, and how the school system is trying to "groom" our children...
It's just a matter of time.

Hugs
Thanks, but Jesus tells us when the flood came it swept them all away.

Luke 17:27
They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.

So the reality is most "people" were still alive at the time of the flood.
But they were not totally human, they were corrupted with the Nephilim DNA is my thinking.
God says all flesh was corrupted, but Noah was perfect in his generations.
The Christ to be born could not have any Satanic altered genetic coding as Christ also came not to save angels, they have no claim on Him for salvation like mankind does. My thinking is Christ's birth would be prevented by the Serpent's plan, so God ups the ante and destroys all living in the world (air breathers).

So we have these here, Satan was attempting to prevent the curse from God to destroy him. And make a big mess of all the things God had created.
Genesis 3
14 So the Lord God said to the serpent:

“Because you have done this,
You are cursed more than all cattle,
And more than every beast of the field;
On your belly you shall go,
And you shall eat dust
All the days of your life.
15 And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her Seed;
He shall bruise your head,
And you shall bruise His heel.”

Genesis 6:9-10
New King James Version
Noah Pleases God
9 This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God. 10 And Noah begot three sons: Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

No one is perfect except God, but Noah's perfection was in his genetic makeup, he had no corruption like everything else, he was still as God had made men at the creation.

11 The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12 So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth.

The Ark Prepared
13 And God said to Noah, “The end of all flesh has come before Me, for the earth is filled with violence through them; and behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

God preserved the line of Noah, all those others, Satan had done something to change not just their minds but their genetic makeup to be different from what God had created.
When Israel want in to inherit the promised land, the Nephilim were already there again. God tells Israel to kill every single man, women child as they were again corrupted, is my thinking, so a second darkness Satan was beginning to spread thru the nations again like unto the Genesis 6 accounts. Fun stuff, Devil did not learn from the first time, but Devil knew God had promised to not destroy the earth by water again, (Genesis 8:22 springtime and harvest will not cease while the earth remains) so may have thought God would do nothing.

YET, He did. God made a complete destruction of these Nephilim tainted beings to their very root. Israel actually failed in their task God gave them.
Amos 2:9
“Yet it was I who destroyed the Amorite before them, Whose height was like the height of the cedars, And he was as strong as the oaks; Yet I destroyed his fruit above And his roots beneath.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I do not believe such would have to become Nuclear War, Russia if it wanted to could just stop all transport on the water. Putin could say to the West, Listen if you still want to play dirty, he will just move his bishop and say checkmate !
So if Biden only wants to escalate and escalate like a total fool that he is, the day may come that Putin says checkmate ! But I am sure Biden could not truly care less as to the People who will die.

Biden created all this nonsense in Ukraine, Biden knew what would come of making Putin have to move his hand in this regard.

Reactions: JohnPaul

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not believe such would have to become Nuclear War, Russia if it wanted to could just stop all transport on the water. Putin could say to the West, Listen if you still want to play dirty, he will just move his bishop and say checkmate !
So if Biden only wants to escalate and escalate like a total fool that he is, the day may come that Putin says checkmate ! But I am sure Biden could not truly care less as to the People who will die.

Biden created all this nonsense in Ukraine, Biden knew what would come of making Putin have to move his hand in this regard.
He will, doesn't and will not care how many people die, they treat people just like pawns in chess, wait till their judgment day comes!

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He will doesn't and will not care how many people die, they treat people just like pawns in chess, wait till their judgment day comes!
With all their sanctions against Russia, we know who is really getting the life squeezed from them, it is Europe.
Russia is not going to suffer like Europe will. China wont suffer either. Africa and some poor ME countries will suffer the most perhaps, due to food security being destroyed.

European energy costs were already absurdly expensive. If they cant get fuel from Russia, that will shut down a lot of their economy.
The green energy scam wont keep their houses heated, or their businesses going.

This site says their currency value will collapse due to stopping all Russian energy sales to Europe, which is a goal of globalists.
Ukraine: The Deep State Crushes Europe, Stop Nord Stream At All Costs - Europe Reloaded

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
With all their sanctions against Russia, we know who is really getting the life squeezed from them, it is Europe.
Russia is not going to suffer like Europe will. China wont suffer either. Africa and some poor ME countries will suffer the most perhaps, due to food security being destroyed.

European energy costs were already absurdly expensive. If they cant get fuel from Russia, that will shut down a lot of their economy.
The green energy scam wont keep their houses heated, or their businesses going.

This site says their currency value will collapse due to stopping all Russian energy sales to Europe, which is a goal of globalists.
Ukraine: The Deep State Crushes Europe, Stop Nord Stream At All Costs - Europe Reloaded
It's called, The old switcheroo ! or come in spinner !

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian

Except nuclear war would suit the globalist just fine, since their goal is already to glass the economy and rebuild from the dust in a NWO.

This goes to show how wide spread the spirit of the Anti-christ is. And how blind and stupid people are.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Except nuclear war would suit the globalist just fine, since their goal is already to glass the economy and rebuild from the dust in a NWO.

This goes to show how wide spread the spirit of the Anti-christ is. And how blind and stupid people are.
Yeah, they are willing to crash the system to the dust, and kill billions of people to achieve their goal of sustainable development.
They consider the current population of people as destroying the earth, and to them this must be stopped by any means necessary.

A popular theme for sure, and was also in the movies again with Thanos deciding he must wipe out half the population of the galaxy to save it, using the infinity stones. Avengers: Infinity War
Most people recognized that as evil in the movie, and if people only knew what the globalists really want, you might think they would think it is evil too. But of course like the movie, those people did not know about this and that it meant their destruction, their end date, until they were rounded up and eliminated.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte