US supreme court strikes blow against LGBTQ+ rights with Colorado ruling

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s your take on it?! Good grief.

In a Daily Wire interview from April 2023 This woman talks about how the suicide rate of trans kids isn't the real problem, the REAL problem is that the real victims of trans kids are the parents who become suicidal. She goes on to say that trans kids need to be informed that they are horrible and selfish because they are choosing to hurt their parents. And it needs to be made clear to these kids that if a parent does commit suicide it is entirely the child's fault.

I can see why you are a fan of this woman.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a Daily Wire interview from April 2023 This woman talks about how the suicide rate of trans kids isn't the real problem, the REAL problem is that the real victims of trans kids are the parents who become suicidal. She goes on to say that trans kids need to be informed that they are horrible and selfish because they are choosing to hurt their parents. And it needs to be made clear to these kids that if a parent does commit suicide it is entirely the child's fault.

I can see why you are a fan of this woman.
I missed the evidence of this. Please post videos or articles to support your claims.

Reactions: Wrangler and RLT63

TinMan

Mar 26, 2023
Michigan Saginaw
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I missed the evidence of this. Please post videos or articles to support your claims.
If you were really interested, you could use google.

My experience with posting references is that they will be ignored or at east denied. This will follow with a slew of post involving personal attacks, name calling and accusations that I could not possibly be a true Christian and of course I will be a liar.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you were really interested, you could use google.

My experience with posting references is that they will be ignored or at east denied. This will follow with a slew of post involving personal attacks, name calling and accusations that I could not possibly be a true Christian and of course I will be a liar.
:oops: